Her Lessons Begin

Story Info
Phone relationship transitions to real-life training.
1.3k words
4.27
13k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Genevra
Genevra
4 Followers

We've spoken on the phone, and you've told me that you want to meet me at a local hotel. "I want our first meeting to be somewhere neutral, so you're comfortable, but not TOO much so," you said. "Be there at 6pm -- sharp. There will be a key for you at the desk. Let yourself in, and follow the instructions I've left for you."

I'm nervous, but I willingly agree. I pick up my key in the lobby, and go to the room on the top floor. I am scared to walk in, not knowing what's on the other side of the door. My heart is pounding, but I take a deep breath, and go inside. The curtains are closed, the lights are dim, and there is an envelope and a note on the bed. I pick up the note:

"There are a few items in this envelope. Put them on, but wear nothing else. I will be there at 6:15. Do not disappoint me."

Inside the envelope are a black lace bra, black lace panties, and a blindfold. Again, my heart starts racing, and I wonder if I should leave. But for some reason, I simply can't. I strip out of my clothes, put on the bra and panties, and slip the blindfold over my head. I pull my hair out of the strap so it hangs down, long and wavy, across my shoulders. I sit on the edge of the bed, and try and relax.

It seems like an eternity. I can't imagine why I'm staying here, waiting for a man I've never met. All kinds of thought run through my head, "What if he doesn't like how I look? What if he's a crazy maniac? What if it hurts?" I don't think I can handle it -- I have to leave!

Just then, I hear the 'click' of the lock. My breath catches in my throat. I hear the door open, then shut. I hear soft footsteps coming towards me.

"Good. You've done well, little one." I feel a hand on my arm, pulling me to stand up. "I'm pleased with you." I finally start to breathe, slow short breaths. "It's ok -- I know you're nervous. I will not hurt you; you are safe with me." Your voice calms me, and I begin to breathe easier.

"Let's begin by getting some color on that skin -- I want to see what we're starting with." You kiss me lightly on the lips, then turn me around, and bend me over the bed. My buttocks are sticking up in the air, and I feel exposed and a bit humiliated. You run your hand across my rear, caressing and smoothing it. Suddenly, before I can react, you pull your hand away, and bring it quickly down on my left cheek.

Smack!

I inhale sharply, more from surprise than pain. It is not that hard, and stings only briefly. "Good. Good." You mutter, more to yourself than to me. You repeat it, on the right cheek.

Smack!

I am more prepared this time, and am not as surprised. You raise your hand again, and bring it down harder -- first on the left, then the right cheek.

SMACK SMACK!

It is sharper, and the sting lasts longer. "You are doing well," you say. "Please continue to hold still." You then smack me many times, back and forth on both cheeks. You move your hand, landing in a different place each time. You cover my rear with your hand -- up and down, back and forth. I can feel my skin reddening, getting warmer. It begins to sting and as you continue, I begin to feel excited. I feel dampness between my legs.

Suddenly, you stop. I am a little surprised by this, and I stop moving. Then I realize -- I was MOVING! Trying to pull away. I know this is not good.

"Well. You try and run from me? I guess it's time to really begin." I am scared -- what does this mean???

You pull me up by my arm -- forcefully, but not enough to hurt me. You pull me towards the side of the room, in the direction of the window. You tell me to stand still, and I hear you open a drawer. You put something around each of my wrists, and then pull my arms wide. I hear some clicks. Then you do the same with my ankles. When you are done, I am bound tightly, arms and legs spread. Not so tightly it hurts, but tight enough that I can not move.

Next, I hear a soft click. "That was the light switch. The lights are now off." Then, I hear another sound -- a scratching of metal, and a swish of fabric. I realize what that sound means! "The curtains are now open. The evening sun is shining on the window, so it is unlikely that someone will be able to see in, but if they look hard enough they will be able to," you say, with a smile in your voice. I am tied, open for all to see, facing a window in the city.

With that, you begin to flog me. I feel something, many strands, whip lightly across my back, legs, and buttocks. Over and over. Not too hard, but enough to lightly redden the skin. You move around to the front. I feel strands of fabric? Leather? whip across my thighs, stomach, breasts, and in between my legs. It stings, but it excites me. I begin to moan and sway, and I feel more wetness between my legs. You continue, front and back, for what seems like forever. I begin to look forward to each time the whip lands on my skin -- it calms me, warms me, and arouses me. I'm feeling pain and pleasure like never before.

Suddenly, you stop. "You like that, don't you?" I moan in agreement. "Are you aroused? You may answer."

'Yesssss Sir,' I purr.

"Well, let's see how much." You reach up, and rip the panties off of me. I am dripping wet. You reach between my legs, and begin to rub my clit. Slowly at first, but I'm very excited. "You're ready, aren't you?" Again, I purr in agreement. "Well, not so fast. I come first."

With that, you pull my blindfold off, and I'm staring into your eyes for the first time. I see you are aroused, and energized from the flogging. You release my restraints, and point to your erect cock. I drop to the floor, and immediately suck it into my mouth. I am licking it -- up and down. Pulling it way into my mouth, then back out and licking the head. Running my tongue around the top, under the head, and back down the shaft. It doesn't take you long to begin thrusting into my mouth, and I feel you explode against the back of my throat. I swallow all of it greedily, and lick you clean.

"Very good. You forgot that the whole world could see you, didn't you?" you say, as you motion towards the window. I HAD forgotten, and looked at the window in shock. "Well, time for your reward," you say, before giving me time to react, as you push me against the window. As I look down on the street below, breasts pushed against the glass for all to see, you reach my clit from behind. You rub it in quick, rough circles, as you push your fingers deep inside me. It takes only a brief moment for me to come, shaking and shuddering against the glass, cool against my warmed flogged skin.

I slow down, and sink to the floor. You pick me up, and pull me towards the bed. We both collapse onto the mattress, and fall asleep. When I awake in the morning, you are gone. On the dresser is a note, and the ripped panties, still slightly damp from the night before. "You've done well for your first time. We will continue your training soon."

I can hardly wait.

Genevra
Genevra
4 Followers