Her Letter to Him

Story Info
Older sub finishes a task and writes her Master her actions.
802 words
3.92
12.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers

My Dearest Master,

Ever since we met online months ago, it has been my desire to please you and make you happy. That's why I'm writing this to you. I don't know if you realize how difficult this is for me, Master. The words do not come easy to me. My feelings for you are sincere, but to try to put those feelings into words is a challenge for me. Nevertheless, I accept your challenge gracefully, and will do my best to fulfill your wishes.

I consider the time we spend together in the evenings my special time of the day, a time when you help me to enjoy the pleasures of my body. Just sitting here thinking about you makes my body tingle and come alive with desire for you. As I close my eyes and rest my head back softly in my lounge chair, I allow my hand to drift down between my legs. I find myself softly stroking my shaved pubic area and wishing you were here with me. I want to make myself wet for you, Master. I want to play with myself and make my body orgasm hard for you because I know this will please you.

Therefore, as I write with one hand, my other hand gently strokes and wonders, searching for my clit. Then after bringing a hand to my mouth to moisten my fingertips, I play with my nipples and my clit at the same time, making little circles with a soft butterfly touch to arouse myself. Continually rubbing and circling my clit until I begin feeling my pussy moisten and tingle, I slip my first finger just slightly into my wet pussy. As a sudden strong urge begins to grab me, I can't help but let out a soft quiet moan. Raising myself up slightly, my hips gently push forward against my hand over and over again and I slip my finger in and out of my pussy as I bring myself to my first orgasm. The moisture covers my hand, the familiar scent of a woman's sex fills the air around me, and my body begins to relax a little, but now that I've cum, once I just want to do it over and over again for you, Master.

Thinking how much you would enjoy watching me, I walk into my bedroom and open the drawer where I keep my vibrator. As I'm standing there in front of the dresser mirror, I stop for a minute and glance at my reflection. My nipples are still hard from my earlier orgasm and gently rubbing against the fabric of my satin nighty. They're nagging at me for attention. Sliding the satin straps off my shoulders the deep purple nighty falls to the floor around my feet, exposing my fully naked body to the air-conditioned room.

My fingers immediately go from my mouth to my hard nipples to begin circling and tugging gently at them as I watch myself. Then turning the vibrator on the lowest speed, I begin massaging my nipples round and round with the tip of the vibrator. Sighing softly and listening as the vibrator hums, I walk slowly over to my bed. Still stimulating my nipples, I fold the blankets back and lay completely naked across the bed with the vibrator now beginning to make my whole body dance with pleasure. As I feel a strong sensation deep inside, I slip the vibrator between my legs and lick my fingers to play with my nipples.

"Oh Master!" Calling out your name softly, just above a whisper, in a flood of emotion, and thinking how much I need you here with me. I can't wait for us to be together, I want so much to please you with my body.

As the orgasm takes me over, I push the vibrator in and out of my wet pussy faster and faster now, my body tensing and my breath coming in short, quick gasps: my mouth getting dry and the moisture on the back of my neck making my hair damp. My entire body rages with a need for you and as the sensation continues for what seems like an eternity, my love muscle grasps the vibrator repeatedly until finally my body just collapses from exhaustion. Laying there quietly with my body damp and my pussy dripping on the sheet beneath me, I turn the vibrator off. Sighing softly and thinking of how much I miss you, I slowly pull myself up off the bed and walk to the shower alone. My eyes are moist with tears and my heart heavy with a sincere loneliness for My Master, My Love.

I hope this pleases Master. I await your response; wait for more commands and tasks to do.

With all my love,

Your obedient submissive

RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers