Her Letter To The Editor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obediently, I stepped out of my undies and handed them to Ann. She held them up and studied them carefully, clearly relishing the moment. "Nice... Very nice," she observed as she looked them over, "Givenchy. The Goddess Collection. You have exquisite taste, my pet."

I smiled and thanked her for the compliment. "I'm glad you like them, Ann."

"I do," she replied, "And I, regretfully for you, will need to keep them. Strictly for research purposes, you know. An investigator must keep careful documentation about all of the subjects she has interviewed." Ann winked and strode over to one of the many boxes that was lining the shelves. I watched her pull down a box marked BLACK, 2004. As she deposited my panties into the box, she said: "Don't be too upset, though. I will more than compensate you for their loss. In fact," she said, now moving over toward another box discretely labeled: SUPPLIES, "I have something that I would like to give to *you* in return." Mrs. Fellini reached into the box and pulled out several articles of clothing, all of which looked very black and very beautiful. Then she brought the items over toward me and held them up for me to inspect. There was a darling matching black bra and panty set from Maidenform, along with a delicious pair of black silk stockings. "You, as my chief assistant, will need a uniform, Courtney. I would like for you to wear these items underneath your clothes at all times when we are working together. Is that understood?" I nodded eagerly in the affirmative. "Good girl," she said, and then directed: "Now put them on because I am about to give you your next official assignment as my helper."

I cast my skirt to the floor and quickly slipped into the sumptuous lingerie. The silk and satin of the material sent shivers of pleasure through my body as I donned the outfit. Mrs. Fellini watched with great interest as I slipped on my new "work panties" and then helped me to fasten the clasp of the matching bra. When I had the stockings on and the ensemble was at last complete, Ann seemed beside herself with happiness: "Oh, my, oh my," she cooed, "You are so ravishing, darling." She kissed me sweetly on the cheek, and then – the next thing that I knew – she had her arms around me and was hoisting me up on top of the work bench!

Ann laid me out flat on top of the bench, pushing dirty magazines aside left and right, and then crawled up on the bench so that she was right on top of me. She straddled me, letting her gigantic jugs jiggle inches away from my waiting lips. "And now," she said, "My luscious lesbian lassie, it is time for you to be rewarded for all of the hard work that you have done today. I believe in compensating all of my subjects fairly, both monetarily and otherwise." Ann cupped her sweet breasts and offered them to me. "Consider these to be just a small token of my appreciation," she whispered.

Greedily I pulled her toward me and began lavishing kisses all over those magnificent mounds. Flames of passion consumed me as I lasciviously licked one breast, and then sucked the other. I was a woman set on fire. Lustfully, I ran my teasing tongue over and around her amazing aureolae. With one hand I kneaded her left breast while I bit down gently on the nipple of her right one. It was absolute paradise! As I massaged her glorious mammaries, Ann wriggled and writhed in pleasure on top of me. Groans and squeaks of delight sprang from her each time that I tweaked her sensitive titties. She was grinding her heavenly body against me, pressing her panty-covered pussy hard against mine. We ran our hands all over each others' nude bodies in a sweet symphony of Sapphic sensuality. From time to time, I would leave my ministrations to her mountainous melons and our lips would lock in a sweet French kiss.

As we rubbed against each other, I felt Mrs. Fellini frequently running her legs against mine. She was clearly taking pleasure in the feeling of the soft silk of my nylons against her skin. She kept calling out: "Oh, yes, yes... That feels so gooooood. So very, very good." I had to agree with her. Every time that she stroked my silky legs, it sent a jolt of electricity deep into my womanhood. After what seemed like an eternity of this delightful play, Ann began to call out more loudly and urgently than ever. She yelled so loud that I was worried that someone from the outer hallway might hear us!

"Mmmph, mmmm, ahhhhh... yes!", she screamed, "Oh, FUCK, Courtney, yesssss! Fuck my pretty titties with your tongue! Tit fuck me, you brazen little bitch!" Ann's dirty words drove me into an even more frenzied feeding. I lapped at her luscious teats, sucking them with every ounce of energy I had. With my right hand, I smacked her bottom hard, spanking her delicious derriere. Suddenly, I felt her beautiful body spasm and tremble as a mighty orgasm shook her. I cried with out joy as she came. I knew that I had just taken her into realms of bliss she had never before known. Mrs. Fellini heaved and collapsed on top of me in a wild rush of intense gratification.

As we lay there on top of the bench, I played with the locks of my teacher's curly blonde hair and enjoyed the feel of her heart beating fast against my chest. The feeling of her bare body resting against mine was the stuff of all of my girly fantasies. I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tight. She looked up at me and kissed me long and lovingly. "Oh, Courtney," she sighed, "That was amazing!"

I smiled back at her and just giggled. "I am glad that I could COME down here and learn more about your work, my lingerie loving lecturer," I told her. "And I was so glad that you CAME, too." Ann slipped one of her hands down inside of my new black panties. "Oh, WE will be COMING down here frequently, I think, my heavenly helper," she quipped. "We have a lot of 'work' to do this semester. Mounds and mounds, you know! " We both laughed and then fell into another long delectable kiss.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

Well, that all happened about five months ago, dear readers! I am pleased to say that, since that fateful and fuck-full afternoon in January, my association with Professor Ann has blossomed into the most wonderful working relationship I have ever known. It has easily been the most "stimulating" work I have ever done! (And you know I don't mean intellectually. J) Since the time of my induction into my teacher's erotic world of racy, lacy lingerie, together we have had many "colorful" escapades with other women on campus. In pursuit of knowledge, we have pursued (and caught!) nearly thirty sexy seniors and their panties. And, to the other lady readers of this magazine, I must tell you something interesting: I think that there must be something in our genes that predisposes us toward sluttiness. For, you know, of the twenty-eight cuties that Mrs. Fellini and I have "studied" together in our thrilling threesomes, sixteen of them wore blank panties!!! Are we naturally naughty? I'll leave it to you to decide...

Ta ta for now!

Courtney

12