Her Locker Room Fantasy

Story Info
A sex-loving woman acts out a dangerous fantasy
1.3k words
3.7
109.1k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped onto the cold stone floor of the men’s shower room, her naked body still getting used to the open cell bars that subbed for windows allowing the chilly winter air into the locker room. She could feel the wetness gather on the tip of her pussy lips, ready to leak out and down her inner thigh. Her petite five foot tall body was small within the enlarged showers that were made for the imprisoned giant men that in most cases averaged out at six foot five.

The nipples on her 38D breasts stuck out their farthest. She had been described by previous boyfriends as, “Small girl, small nipples upon big boobs”. She hated this description. She though she was quite attractive, enough to see past her shortness. With lower back length, natural blond hair that was just a bit wavy, a finely sculpted body from four day a week and four hour a day exercise sessions that almost kill her on a regular basis, nice womanly hips and a perky ass, she thought her looks were downright great.

She felt like turning on the hot water and allowing it to scold her back to comfort. However, this wasn’t the reason for what she was doing. She never thought she would ever make it to this point about a week ago when interviewing for the job of janitorial assistant for the Merrittsville Correctional Center. In fact, they weren’t going to hire her in the first place, mainly because she was a her and not a him.

Men almost always filled these jobs at the Center, especially ones that would see the employee working within the general population. The job has an element of danger and a man was more equipped at being able to defend himself. Not to mention that some of these criminals haven’t seen a woman in over three to five years, and that the pleasure one could get from a large hand could never match the feel of a wet pussy.

She was determined to get the job. Maybe it was part stubbornness that caused her to threaten the wraith of every feminist in Merrittsville, or maybe it was the idea of finally adding a bit of excitement into her otherwise dull life. Either way this is where she ended up; and nothing would stop her from completing this crazy stunt.

The stunt, thought up one evening when perusing the want ads of the local paper, was to take a shower in the men’s locker room of a prison. Although a prison was in no way possible for somebody with only a grade 8 education such, and was no where near the small town of Merrittsville, the inmates of this Correctional Center were exceptionally bad to the bone and would definitely suffice.

The warm water hit her naked body with such force. This was not expected, but understood as a man of six foot five would need a mighty powerful spray. She had her soap in hand and started to run it over her stomach. The powerful water rush down the front of her body, washing the soap from her stomach down to her pussy, which was now very wet from two different sources. She was turned on beyond anything ever felt before.

Unseen behind the dream was a nightmare, as the men of the Center started filing into the locker room a bit early. This was because of a water leak over the gym equipment forcing the Center officials to shut down the facilities and send the inmates away. Since the next stop was their cells, they were permitted to shower early as to avoid an unimaginable stink within the jail.

Thirty men went into the locker room and started to get undressed. The first man to enter the showers was about six foot three in height, weighing about 230lbs in muscle. He had been a prisoner here for the last year and had lots of free time to workout. He saw the janitorial assistant immediately, with her eyes closed under the spray of the shower and working the soap over her massive tits.

She was completely unaware of his presence in the shower, or the looming presence of the first ten men to file in for the first rotation of shower heads. The men were all naked, lined up at the entrance as it waiting for an amusement park ride. The six foot three monster approached the girl, moving closer slowly until he was face to face with her.

His 10 inch erection pressed into her stomach. She stopped washing herself and stayed completely still, a reaction that would be most seen if a rabid dog were about to attack. She opened her eyes to see the tattooed face of this tall white beast only inches from her own.

“Well, well boys. Look what we have here.” His breath stunk of prison gruel.

He grabbed her upraised arms, the soap dropping out of her hand. Two other inmates came in and grabbed a hold of one ankle each, raising them up in the air. She lost her balance and fell face first against the floor. Her arms broke the fall avoiding hitting her face directly on the cement. She wasn’t hurt, but fear welled up inside at the thought of what she knew was to happen next. She started to scream for help.

“Nobody’s going to heeeerrrrreee you!” the six foot three monster sang.

She felt him ease his 10 inch cock into her pussy. It slid in with no resistance as she was extremely wet.

“Boys, she’s lubed and ready!”

He started pumping away at her pussy, hitting it hard like a jackhammer. The other inmates had gathered around this spectacle to watch. She could see about 20 men from her view up from the floor, all very large and all slowly stroking their cocks. They formed an unorganized line behind the first man; almost ready to cum from the sounds of his panting. She knew that each man would get their turn fucking her and that her pussy would be raw and cum filled by the time this nightmare was done.

The six foot three monster came inside her. She was dropped to the floor by the leg holders. One of them grabbed her hair and forced her to stand back up. She was turned around by about six hands, her legs roughly spread and her hands placed against the wall. She was in a position that cops might use to search a criminal, although she knew that the only spot to see any searching will be her pussy.

The thought of all that was happening finally hit her. One man’s cum was already inside of her, product of a brutal fucking. But was brutal the right word, she thought. Isn’t this what she wanted from the start? When planning this, she thought to herself that she wouldn’t be the type of person to fantasize about it and then chicken out. She wasn’t a chicken!

For the next two hours, each of the thirty men in that locker room would get a turn on the petite blond janitor. They would all cum inside her pussy. Only one worry crossed her mind, she wondered how strong her birth-control was. In the end, she would experience orgasm ten times before the gang-rape was over, a number much higher than originally though during the planning stages.

The guards found her sitting on the floor of the shower, her back against the wall and surrounded by the thirty naked inmates. The water was off, the floor dry excluding cum that dripped off her pussy and inner thighs. She was smiling and smoking a cigarette that was slipped into her hands, already lit, by one of the men.