Her Love

Story Info
How their love came to be.
11.5k words
4.68
51.8k
69
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/03/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers

Crossing her legs as she sat behind her desk Charmel bit the end of her pen. The opulence of the office was a small testament to the woman sitting behind the desk. Anyone looking at the woman would see two things, a strong powerful woman, and a sensual goddess that reeked power and eroticism with every step. Looking out the window of her New York office Charmel looked at her base of power and grinned. For being in a boys world, she took her place and wielded it ruthlessly.

Charmel was truly what one would call a success story on steroids. At ten years old she was raising her three sisters and two brothers after her mother and father had died in a car wreck. She kept them together even when their grandmother wanted them separated. Charmel was someone in the world that no one would expect to climb so high. Her schooling was done at home and she was working at fifteen before she was really ready for the big bad world. She worked hard and sacrificed for her siblings and somehow thrived in the coldness of reality. She knew that life rarely asks someone if they are ready to take charge, so she did it without being asked. Charmel quickly found a strength of being that made all around her stop and take notice. Her very presence was scary when she was angered, but when she was happy and letting someone know it a person would feel so special and warm in her presence.

Her big break came at seventeen when she apprenticed at a financial corporation. For two years she learned and watched how money and power was made. As she worked in the company her natural talents came to the forefront as she was able to negotiate several contracts and make good deals for the company. By twenty four she had achieved a prestigious rank in the company and sat in her forty fifth floor office she watching her empire grow. At twenty six she was coming into her own.

Charmel never forgot her siblings and took great pains to make sure they were just as successful in their lives as she was becoming in hers. Her sisters were able to find good jobs and with them were able to live on their own. Her brothers went to college and one of them was now a commissioned officer in the Army. Charmel never had the time so she never went to college, instead she took correspondence courses while she worked. That along with her on the job training made it possible for her to earn the equivalent of a bachelors degree in financing.

Aside from just the subtle things about her from schooling to her looks, there was one other factor that set Charmel apart from so many others. While the average woman stood at five foot six, Charmel dwarfed that. From an early age she began growing and as her adolescence went along, she continued to blossom. Her frame grew and grew until at twenty she topped out at six foot five and a half inches and a luscious two hundred and thirty pounds. While most would think she was obese at that weight, her frame carried it extremely well and she was not what one would expect. Her voluptuous frame made people stare at the beauty she truly was.

Her luscious milk chocolate skin was always flawless. Her complexion was heightened by the well tailored suits that graced her body. Charmel never hid from her height as she loved to wear heels and high heeled boots. Charmel also had a magnificent bust line. The firm breasts were large and fit her frame very nicely. Her bras had to be special made for her body size as well as her cup size. Charmel did not intentionally use all her assets in her business, but the way men would stare at her and ogle her was a useful tool she used when needed. Though she hated it when they did, she knew in the cut throat world of financing and business any advantage was one to be used.

Her long, thick legs drew attention and she always wore a skirt or pants suit that was tailored to show them off. The way her skirts hugged her full backside was also a very beautiful sight to behold. Her face was a marvel of near perfection with large deep brown eyes that made people look into them like mirrors. Her lips were full and thick adding a sensual pout when she wanted to do so. Her hair was usually cut into a fashionable pixie cut that was spiky at times. Her hair was a wild fire that mirrored the one that burned inside her.

For everything that Charmel was there were things she lacked. As she was so busy she had only a few people she called friends. During her time raising her siblings she never really dated a lot. When she matured some men tried to date her, but they quickly got the boot. Now that she was powerful she lacked something that made her upset at times, she lacked was someone to hold. The reasoning for her loneliness was twofold. The first being most men were intimidated by her size. The second was her strong and, at times, intimidating personality. She was a strong and independent woman and not someone to be taken lightly by anyone and many suitors learned that the hard way. While Charmel didn't let it get her down, there were times she did wish someone would take a chance and meet the woman she was underneath it all. Sitting alone at the top of her empire she sighed a bit as she looked back on things.

A few months ago her best friend, Donia Blake, had gotten married to one of the hottest men she had ever seen. What's more was she was pregnant with their first baby and she had never seen Donia so happy before. The man she married was a man she wished she could have gotten to first, but she still felt happy for her friend. During the course of hanging with her and shopping with Donia Charmel had met Donia's husband, Nathan. From what she saw of him he was not a man to be taken lightly.

Nathan was the director of operations for the building's security and he was a very intense man. She knew he had served in the military before and that was the key asset for what he did. Charmel had remembered the building security before he came in and was impressed at how he had changed it up. The first thing he did was release or transfer a lot of the old staff. He replaced them with more professional personnel and that, along with his new policies, had changed the feel of the building. Charmel and her company had resigned their lease to the building after he took over and made things better.

While she was happy to know the great people in her life, she was jealous of their happiness at times. Standing up from her chair she walked to the window and looked out over the grand spectacle of the New York Skyline. It was always a sight to behold and from her vantage point, the sight of the city bustling was always a spectacular view. It was as she stood looking out over the view her phone rang. Walking to it she answered it and the purr in her voice was so noticeable it would send shivers down a person's spine.

"Hello baby girl," Charmel said seeing it was Donia.

"Hey, hey mami. Up for lunch?" Donia asked.

"This your second lunch of the day?" she teased.

"Third," Donia laughed into the phone.

"Of course girl. Lemme get my coat and I'll meet you at the elevator lobby in five," Charmel said as she went to her coat.

"OK Char! Talk to you then," Donia said cheerfully and hung up.

Charmel only let certain people call her Char. It was a cute nickname, but it seemed less professional and more personal to Charmel to use a nickname often. For that honor one had to earn her favor, not just walk up and say it. But as much as she loved her friend, she had no problem with that. Her coat draped her shoulders as she walked to her office door. She walked by her secretary and left a note saying she was off to lunch. As she walked to the elevator Charmel had the feeling she was being watched, and she was. The skirt she wore cut along her leg and showed a lot of her luscious skin. Her high heeled boots made her already generous ass stand out far more. The sway she had in her hips made even the two members of her staff that were openly gay watch her in awe.

Char's strut to the elevator filed her with a sense of power. She had it and wasn't afraid to wield it as she walked to the doors. Hitting the button she teasingly looked over her shoulder in a mock anger filled expression that made all put their heads down and go back to work. Seeing all were back to work like they belonged Char looked back to the elevator. As it opened the two men inside gave her a wide berth as she stepped in. She pushed the floor that she wanted and a smile passed over her thick lips as the door closed.

Inside the elevator Char listened to the two men breathing and clearing their throats trying to keep their cool around her. Most in the building knew of her reputation and tried to curry her favor. Others fled from her as they knew she was relentless in what she did. The door opened on her floor and she stepped out and walked to the landing to wait for Donia. It took a few minutes, but the very pregnant Donia walked up after coming from the far elevator. Seeing her friend walking up Char's smile was big.

"Wow baby girl! You look like your gonna pop at any minute," Char said teasingly.

"Sooner rather than later would be nice," was all Donia said.

Char laughed as she patted her friends shoulder. The friends could not be further opposites. When someone looked at them there differences were striking Donia was a 5'6" Latina with dark black hair that was long and down to the middle of her back. Her body, aside from the bulge of her child, was very sensual looking. Where Char demanded looks from her presence Donia was just as pretty in her own right. The two walked slowly to the escalator and went down to the buildings restaurant.

They waited in line for a long ten minutes before they got a seat. If it wasn't for a nice man in the waiting room Donia would've had to stand up the whole time. But the man saw her bulge and being a gentleman let her have his seat. Char stood over her friend as they waited in the dining room entrance.

"They really need to make more waiting seats in this place," Char observed.

"They could, but who wants to spend money to make money any more?" Donia replied.

Char scoffed at the simple logic. The depression was killing not just her company, but everyone. She knew the hardships on every part of the country due to the greediness of the elites. Her anger was under the surface as she pondered the future that was before her. Her own position in her company was well established, but she wasn't so sure of everyone in the building. Feeling herself going into overprotective big sister mode made Char smile a bit. She saw the pager vibrate to say their table was ready and helped Donia up.

They took their seats and enjoyed a conversation on many topics. From when the baby was due, to when they were going to have him or her baptized, to how they would work it out so they could keep everything going as normal. Char made a few offers of help to her friend which Donia graciously considered as they sipped their water. As they were about to order Donia's eyes lit up and a big smile passed across her features as she saw a very handsome man walk up to their table.

"Is this seat taken ladies?" Nathan Blake asked politely.

"Not at all good sir," Char said smiling as she looked up to see his face.

"Hi baby," Donia said smiling.

"Hello,hello mi amor," Nathan said as he leaned over and kissed his wife on the lips.

Char felt good for the two of them. She knew that Donia was trapped in a bad relationship before and seeing Nathan take her from the loser was a great thing in her eyes. But, she secretly couldn't help feel a bit of jealousy of Donia's new found happiness. Her friend was a great person and she was truly happy that a man like Nathan found his way to her heart, but her own love life suffered from alack of suitable men. As they kissed she looked down a the menu and sighed softly.

The way he loved his wife made her long inside for a man like him. The only way Nathan knew how to love was he gave her all he had. Donia was all smiles the day she came in and told her she was getting married. Her smile was all the bigger when she came back from the honeymoon and announced a few weeks later she was pregnant. Donia and Nathan had all the love for each other that Char wished she could find for herself.

As she pondered her friends she was unaware that Nathan had sat down next to her and was looking at her to get her attention. As she looked up and saw his grinning face she actually blushed and was happy for the darkness of her skin to hide it.

"So we've talked about a lot of things and were wondering if you want to be the baby's Godmother?" Nathan asked politely.

"Of course I wouldn't mind!" Char replied as though the thought of them not asking her was absurd.

Donia reached across the table and took her hand gently. Char looked at her best friend and smiled happily. They shared a long silent moment before the waiter showed up. The meal was a fun time as they enjoyed each others company for the hour break. Nathan was quiet most of the lunch as he was too busy with his PDA and office work, but when asked a question he politely answered it. Char and Donia took a moment to tease Nathan about his hard work, but he let it go as he paid the check and escorted them from the table.

"So we still on for shopping this weekend Char?" Donia asked as they neared the elevator.

"Of course baby girl. You didn't think I'd let you get away from the 'what your gonna wear when your not knocked up outfit' now did you?" Char laughed back.

"I guess not," Nathan said grinning.

"Indeed. If what we pick out doesn't make you guys wanna make another baby I don't know what will," Char laughed and patted his cheek.

"Now wait just a second mami. Who says we are getting knocked up right away?" Donia said crossing her arms. "After this one I'm going on the pill for a while." Donia sounded off firmly.

"Aww baby girl, don't want a dozen little ones running around the office with you?" Char teased.

"Do you?" Nathan asked smiling darkly.

"No!" Char laughed and slapped his arm.

Donia giggled at her emphatic response and tugged Nathans arm.

"Aww, poor mami doesn't want her own brood running around, so she'd rather have me do it for her," Donia laughed.

"Damn right! Think I want my girlish figured ruined so young?" Char retorted and crossed her arms.

"So young? We're the same age bendeja!" Donia laughed and poked her in the ribs.

Nathan shook his head and saw his guards beginning to change their posts. Seeing that he found his way out of the way the conversation was swinging he decided to use his only advantage in this situation.

"Well I'd love to see how the propagation of the species argument goes, but I have to make sure people are in place before the next watch. See you ladies later," he said and kissed Donia on the cheek.

"Uh huh, sure. Run away Nathan. And here we thought you were the big tough guy here," Char teased.

"I am, but I'm also a smart big tough guy here," he replied and kissed Char on the cheek as well making her giggle.

He excused himself from the landing and went off to make sure things were going smoothly. As he left Char looked at Donia and saw the happiness in her eyes.

"You're not going on the pill are you?" she asked softly.

"No. I don't care how many we have. I just want him," Donia said softly.

"You love him that much baby girl?" she pried.

"Yes. More than you can know mami," she said softly and put her head on Char's arm.

Char looked at her friend and saw the love sick eyes and her own stomach twisted. She wanted what they had, but had no idea how to find the love that the two of them had. As they parted to go to their separate offices Char's upbeat mood dropped a bit. The bounce in her step wasn't there, only the measured gait of a hard woman seeking her empire. An empire she would build.

****

The stinging smack hurt, but the floor colliding with his head hurt much more. Terry's head bounced off the floor and he skidded a few inches as he did. The pain dazed him and made him see stars briefly, but he was able to get his bearings back enough over the brief instant he got to recover. His blurry vision got enough focus to see the large man stalking up to him. He tried to get his feet under him to scramble away, but the big hand snatched him up by the throat. Before Terry knew it he was off the floor and dangling with his body going backward. The impact with the wall tore the air from his lungs as he hit it with a loud thud.

"What did you do?" the venomous voice of his mother, Bernice, hissed coldly.

Terry couldn't answer as he was too stunned to speak. His breath hadn't come back to his body when the shot to his solar plexus struck. Terry grunted as the air was blown from his lungs and refused to come back.

"Answer me you piece of shit!" the voice screamed.

Terry couldn't answer, nor breath and Bernice's anger only grew. This time when she nodded her head the punch hit him in the face. The fire that erupted in his skull nearly sent him to blissful unconsciousness. The hand on his throat squeezed tighter and suddenly released him allowing his body to be dropped to the floor.

"Little fucking bitch! Answer her!" the man growled as his foot impacted his ribs.

Terry knew the voice well. It was the voice of his mother's new husband, Vonte. He was the devil incarnate as far as Terry was concerned. The man was an asshole who beat him when he felt like it sadly this was with his mother's approval. Terry never had her love in because her eyes he was pathetic. For years he had only her indifference and minor scorn. But now, Vonte had made her ire come fully down on him.

Terry Landers' father, David, was a well off man. He had made a fortune in telecommunications and when he was alive life was tolerable. Then four years ago he suddenly fell ill. The sickness went from a flu like symptom to pancreatic cancer. Six months later David died in agony. Terry was forced to watch it happen, as his father lay dying Terry watched something else far more terrifying. Terry's mother didn't wait for his father to die before she went out and found Vonte. The day his father died she was in the Hamptons with him,blowing large sums of money on her new lover.

Bernice was a woman who came from humble beginnings. She had met Terry's father and a fun romance started, but over time the love seemed to wear off as his money blinded her. Greed guided her and she became more and more shallow as time went on. Terry was the only child that she could say without doubt was his fathers. The other two daughters they had she had claimed were his, but not with certainty. At first she was at least nominally discrete with her affairs, but after some time Bernice dropped all pretenses and did her own thing regardless of his father's wishes.

Terry knew of the things going on with his mother and Vonte, but she always had her way of stifling him. She would have her lover threaten him or do worse things. For months Vonte had taken a normally shy and reserved young man and turned him into a being that lived on fear for no reason other than his own sick pleasures. The new misery in Terry' life was due to the fact his father had left him a large sum of money in inheritance. Nearly twenty million dollars was left in a trust fund that only he and his mother could access, but as she blew threw her money on what she and Vonte wanted when she needed more she found a ready cash flow with Terry's funds.

It started off with a few hundred here and there, then went to thousands. After a while she was draining his money and Terry made a desperate decision. He changed the passwords on the account and that stopped her from taking anymore of his money. The victory was short lived as he was paying for it now as Vonte's foot slammed into his ribs a second time. He grunted and the blows hit him again and again until finally it stopped.

creepyrj
creepyrj
505 Followers