Her Lover was Out of Town

Story Info
A little naughtiness by Zizz.
2.1k words
3
9.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left for Denver on Friday morning, see you on Sunday, taking the little darling. She texted Brie, "party still on?" And off she went for a cut and color, barely within the budget. Thanks heavens Pappa left her with some extra cash!

As Friday evening drew closer, thinking of Brie's arrival gave her jitters. She puttered around work, keeping busy to keep from fretting, left early, and poured a large glass of the favored boxed white always in the fridge. She replayed in her mind her last phone chat with Brie, just an easy, sharing chat with a friend, skirting around the edges of topics like threesomes and swingers, and chance meetings at a party in Vegas. She thought of Bries sweet, calming energy, and Daves frenetic non-stop pace, and smiled at memories of jokes, glances, flirtations and touches.

Just before Brie picked her up, she realized ahe was going to have to explain a lot more of the complicated situation to her new friends, thinking back on her frame of mind then (divorce unavoidable, eminent, in a word, single) and comparing it to (in love, in lust, committed to a new partnership without the burdens of marriage.) A lot of changes in a few months. And the Brie was at the door. The front door, of course, the one that led to his space, so she led her petite blonde friend through the ruckus and mess left in the wake of an early morning departure by the man she used to call her husband, and segued it into a conversation about becoming lovers again, friends again, forsaking marriage before each other.

Trust Brie to pick up the undercurrent - "Theres an extra bed for you in the house, its a bunk room, you know, so you'll have people around you, but thy are twin beds, and most of the people at the house aren't like Dave and me, just Steve really. They are all very cool though, I am so glad you are going to meet them!"

The drive to the resort town was easy, no snow yet, winter storm warnings almost guaranteeing a closed canyon by midnight. Chatter and laughter and shared stories. Zizz heard all about Brie's first encounter with Steve, Steves large cock, bigger even than Daves, his ursine body, and his majestic house near Chicago. Old money? new money? who knew.

"Zizz, do you know what a unicorn is?"

"hmm?"

"You are a unicorn, a hot bi babe, out with a couple. So many of us are chasing unicorns, but it's rare to bag one. Dave and I will take very good care of you, and everyone in our crowd is going to respect that you are our unicorn. remember that tonight. Do whatever you want, whatever you feel comfortable with. We know your situation is different to how it was in Vegas, play it however you want, OK?"

And suddenly they were at the top of Eagle mountain, the night skiing runs lit up to their left, the whole town vibrant and partying below them. Dave was near the door, probably no accident, and saw them come in, He hurried over to give hugs, smiles and welcomes, but had them leave their coats on - straight to the restaurant! Introductions immediately to the group, and then back in the car.

Dinner was great, and drinks after dinner, back at the condo, were accompanied by many easy conversations. It turned out Brie had invited her so she wouldn't be the only girl at a guy's ski vacation party night. Zizz was comfortable with that, this was her kind of crowd, successful pretty people, at ease with their place in life. She flirted with one or two, imagined Steve's cock thrusting in little Bries fantastic pussy, and when Dave cornered her alone in the kitchen, she let him get two fingers inside her panties before steering him back to rest of the group. "Thanks for the pantry tour, " she told him, having just learnt the term from his wife that evening. Brie grinned, happy for them.

As the evening wore on into the early morning, it became apparent that Steven, Dave and Brie were the only late nighters in the group. The room cleared, and Zizz found herself reclined on a couch alone, sleepy eyed and happily watching the three old friends talk about something fun. Her lover would have been right in place with that group, the last men standing. Animated, laughs and flirting glances.

Suddenly Steven crossed the room to her, took a large hank of her hair in his huge bear-paw hand, and roughly kissed her. Raped her mouth with his would be more honest, his other hand behind her neck. Eerily similar to her lover's sometimes rough kisses, and even more demanding. More urgent. Threatening. Breathless when he let her go, almost tumbling to the couch, she looked immediately to Dave and Brie, who watched, obviously proud of themselves for setting it up, instantly letting her know she was safe. She looked up, coyly, playing it up for the other two, "Cute," she said, "but its a little late for that kind of foreplay. I'm tired. Show me where I am sleeping. Please."

He lifted her roughly, over his back, and without a word took her up the stairs to the loft bunk-room that Brie had described, snatching the overnight bag that Zizz pointed out on the way. He dumped her on the first bed, then disappeared without a word. As soon as Zizz heard the shower go on in the bathroom she smiled to herself. She decided to undress, slipped into her red robe, and lay back in her sudden privacy. As she rubbed her already swollen clit, and again thought of her lover intruded. In the bad old days, when they shared a bedroom, almost every morning had been a race between her hand, and his bathrooom routine. She almost always came silently right as the shower turned off, hoping he wouldn't barge out looking for a towel.

Throbbing clit now, arched back, and tense legs... damn that strained hamstring... She was curious about Steve, was this his move? So very unsophisticated. Curious. Nice bulge in his jeans though. Ahhh, focus, better, mmmm, pushing harder, rubbing faster, left hand pinching her nipple. Then never mind, the shower shut off, (fuck fuck fuck, why can't men take more time in the bathroom? So uncivilized...) and she conceded the race. Lay back and thought about slipping out of the room, down the stairs to Dave and Brie's room. Would they be there already? would they accept that she just wanted a cuddle, and maybe a little help getting herself off?

Out of habit, she feigned sleep as Steven re-entered the room. She faked a disturbed sleepy roll-over to sneak a last peak at the big man as he walked across the room, then eyes wide open, she gave up the ruse. His cock was HUGE! Brie had said bigger than Daves, but she hadn't really thought about what that meant... 11 inches, erect, but hanging almost directly to the floor, he held it casually in his hand as he approached her.

And he was on her in a whirlwind. Ripping the covers off, pushing her onto her back, robe open. Exposing her naked, straddling, pushing both hands over her head and clasped immoveable. In the quarter second it took for his mouth to met her she realized how duplicitous Brie had been. She must have shared every secret fantasy Zizz had told her in Vegas, The submission fantasies, the rape fantasies. How far was he going to take it? For a split second she was cold scared, ripped her mouth away, and turned her head hard, then back.

He was good, tuned in to her, even with as many drinks as they had had, and in the midst of this over-charged passion, he was focusing on her reactions. He drew back from her mouth, and stared into her eyes for a long second. She met them and gave a single slow nod. Suddenly he was kneeling up, pulling her face down to the baton between his legs, pushing it all the way to her gag reflex. Holding choking, pushing and forcing more in. It wasn't fully hard. It was enormous, thick, but probably not even hard enough to fuck her properly yet, but that only made her mouth and throat seem even more stuffed full. Breathing was impossible, tears and choking had replaced every sense. Pinpricks of red flashed behind her eyes, and she heard herself snort out all her breath. As soon as she did, he pulled her head back, and let her gasp herself back. Then he was pushing her back down again, and without even thinking, this time she opened her mouth and throat deeply to take him in, her hands grabbing his hips to guide herself. She let him force it past her gag, and managed to hold there, rocking her head, and stroking the shaft that was left outside her mouth. Then choking again, and as he pulled her back she heard "thats right my little slut, thats how she said you'ld like it."

This time when he pushed her down, his slippery cock glanced off her closed lips, clenched jaw, and immediately he pulled away. Again, the silent long eyelock, then Zizz spoke.

"I'm not your slut. I may be acting like a dirty tramp right now, but I am not yours. OK?"

His reaction was to trap her arms again, this time wrists held easily with one hand at her belly. His other hand spreading her pussy wide, rudely rubbing to find the juices that would be needed to get the monster cock inside her. The drinking, and earlier hot-tubbing had dried her out. He let her go, and went down on her. For three miserable licks, his only intention to get saliva between her delicate labia, spread them and expose her fully. Suddenly he had the plum sized head inside her, she gasping, crnking hips up to the easiest angle, wanting more and more.

Still not hard enough to push in easily, he guided it in with his hand, stuffing her completely. So different to anything else she had ever fucked, big, but gentle. Sensations were washing over her in waves, stretched pain, fullness, pulsing cravings for more more. She was hardly even aware Steven was kissing her again, laughing at her complete inability to respond. He replaced her hand that had been squeezing her breast with his mouth, and gave her yet another set of intense sensations to float on.

She wanted to cum, needed to find that angle of penetration that would pound her g-spot into squirting, managed somehow to unimpale herself, wriggle up from under him, and guide him into rolling over. She tried to go straight to sitting on him, but the saliva had dried from lubrication into a sticky liability, and she brought his cock to her mouth, 69 ing her pussy and anus into his face. As soon as her lips were around him he leaned back into the pillows, enjoying thoroughly her sucking licking focus on his head, guiding her hands on his shaft into the right rhythm. It was only minutes before he was grinding into her face, his cock the hardest it had been all night, suddenly, surprisingly, jerking her head back with one hand, and jerking the other one three, four times over his shaft, semen drooling out onto his hairy tummy. She had never seen a guy come so quickly from a blowjob, her lover rarely did.

"You give great head," he said, "most women won't even try, thats one downside of being big."

"You didn't give me much option to say no..."

"You seemed to like that..."

"Yeah, I would have said no."

She played teasingly with his still plump, but now very soft cock. Like this it was about as big as her lovers full erection, so different though. Her lover's is a nicely sized cock, fitting her well, and when he fucked her it was almost always surprisingly hard, steel inside velvet, never yielding, and that piercing, god she loved to grind her g-spot onto it! Unlike his, this one has a head was a bit smaller than the shaft, just like her biggest dildo. She compared them, trying to determine if it had been as long as that, deciding not, but guessing it was a bit thicker, slowly drifting off to sleep with her head on the chest of a man she had met 6 hours ago. Pussy stretched, but still hungry.