Her Lovers

Info
A loving wife and her husband's patient revenge.
922 words
3.32
87.9k
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



When Coraline, my loving wife spread her legs the entire room seemed to take on a different light as colors softened and my attention was drawn to the delicate but supple folds of her lips. I thought of flowers as her lips swelled, blooming before my eyes and I breathed in the earthy scent of her. I yearned to move in between her legs, touch her tender lips, slip my tongue into her body and taste her, the way I did before, when we were younger but I couldn't.

Instead, I remained in my chair, gently stroking my cock while another, younger, man began kissing her ankles, slowly working up her calves and then down her thighs. She moaned and then said something to the man, but her voice was muffled because her mouth was wrapped around another young man's cock. I had to admit it was almost art the way she moved in that beautiful synchronicity with the two men.

Both men were thin with muscular bodies that offered a beautiful contrast to her soft and ample curves. No, she's not fat, but she's also not thin and she has such a soft and light complexion. Yes, when these men cum, the milky white will give her skin an incredible sheen that will dry on her skin until I wash it off her body in the bathtub.

I stroked my cock faster as the man between her legs pushed his tongue into her pussy. He pushed hard, shaking his head back and fourth burrowing his face between her lips as his tongue pushed into her wet cunt. After a few moments he pulled back, took a deep breath and then he moved his tongue up to her clit. Seeing how his face glistened in her juices reminded me of when I used to be allowed to do that. Oh, how I savored her pussy.

She began to raise her hips as his tongue teased her clit, circling over it as she got closer and closer to coming. Yes, suddenly his hands slipped beneath her ass and began to knead her fleshy globes as she shoved her pussy hard onto his face.

Suddenly the other man moaned and arched his back as Coraline pumped his black shaft wildly while her mouth indented with the suction she applied to the head of his cock. Yes, I watched his face contort in pleasure as he came and she swallowed again and again. When he finally fell back onto the bed her attention returned to the man between her legs.

"Fuck me," she moaned in a way I knew she was on the verge of coming. She used to love to do that with me, let me lick her clit until she was on the edge of orgasm so when I plunged my cock deep into her she came almost immediately. Of course we had to do that because I couldn't last long enough to make her come unless she was right on the edge.

Yes, there he went, shoving his enormous cock into her pussy as she grabbed him and pulled him onto her. Her legs wrapped around behind his ass and clamped onto him as he thrust himself deep into her, pulled back and then thrust again, his balls bouncing off her ass as he reached the hilt.

"Oh yes I'm coming, I'm coming, fuck me, fuck me hard. Now you come, come on... come inside... yes, yes just like that... come inside me," she cried out. I saw him arch his back as he came, shooting his hot semen deep into my wife's wet pussy. Only then did I let go, feeling pleasure shoot though my cock and I came all over my stomach and thighs. Yes, I can imagine how delightful it felt for him to cum inside my wife because I used to fuck her, I just don't do that anymore.

Once the men finished I had to clean myself up quickly because I had to drive them back to where I found them. Oh, I didn't mention that before? Yeah, my wife always has me pick out her lovers. She says she wants me to be turned on when I watch and if I pick out the right guys that will help turn me on.

It used to be tough for me to cruise the bars and hangouts asking men to come fuck my wife, but I found a place where most of the men were happy to oblige. No, the soup lines did have plenty of willing people, but most were not real attractive. Gyms usually have nice looking men with good bodies, but they are rarely willing to talk to me about fucking my wife. No there's a different place to pick up just the right kind of men,

Like these guys today, on the drive back to where I picked them up they filled me in on what's happening at the place. Harry, the black guy who came in Coraline's mouth updated me with his treatment and I am amazed at how well it has gone. Yeah, it is a far cry from the old AZT days. John, the guy who fucked my wife so amazingly is still free of AIDs a full six years after testing HIV positive, that's simply wonderful. I dropped them both off at the Free Clinic and then congratulated them on the good news. After waving goodbye, I headed back to my house to give my wife her bath.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Middleagepoet
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love it! Ultimate BTB story!

***laughs*** I can think of more than a few women who deserve this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awed

That was awesome did not see that coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not Bad

Britease, I may be mistaken, but I think that he wants to give her HIV/AIDS as payback for her cheating, cutting him off and sending him out to procure her fuck buddies. He never mentions that she has AIDS but does mention that he used to feel humiliated cruising bars looking for people who wanted to fuck the bitch. Its easier to just go to the clinic....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice revenge. Where in Montrose is the clinic?

By the way how is Houston these days? Been a few years since I traveled around the town and the various clubs, Jet Set, Wish's, Coach's, and such. Saw quite a few get the nasty, luckily I never got it and wont. Take care.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Two votes

I second the hammer to the head solution!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Lumberblack Nature provides an appropriate setting for a true cuckolding.in Interracial Love
Wife Goes To A Wedding Wife goes to a wedding with husbands friend.in Loving Wives
Mommy Goes Black A bbc stud pleasures my mom and makes love to her.in Interracial Love
What Happens In The Mountains Longtime friends finally resolve their sexual tension.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Courtesan What he wanted was more than I could give.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories