Her Master's Fantasies

Story Info
Master and slave live out His fantasies.
1.3k words
4.13
27.6k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 08/31/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still can't believe I am doing this. I would have pinched myself but my arms are tied to the bed. And so are my feet, for that matter. I am completely naked, except for my silk blindfold and tied, spread eagle to my Master's bed, awaiting his pleasure.

How did I come to this? Simple. I met a man. And not just any man. But a dominant one. He is everything I could ever imagined. Just knowing that I would be talking to him, had me creaming my panties. He has the deepest, sexiest voice. He stands about 6'3", 250 lbs with auburn hair and blue eyes. How could I resist? And he doesn't care that I am not a size two, blonde with big tits and nothing but tumbleweeds between my ears. I am 5'11", 170 lbs, brown hair and green eyes. Ok, I do have big tits and a Master's Degree in Literature. Oh and did I mention that I love sex?

So, how did we meet? The internet. I write erotica and he liked one of my stories and sent feedback. We started chatting and realized we had a lot in common. After a few months and several hundred emails later, here I am.....

****

I hear the door open and then close.

"Master?"

"I am here slave."

His voice excites me so. It is not the first time we have played out this fantasy. But it is our favorite. I listen intently as I hear him move about the room. He is not alone. I can smell her perfume. And her arousal. Just thinking of what is to come makes my pussy weep even more and my nipples harden almost painfully.

"Anxious slave? Are you ready to play?" He asks, his voice close to my ear. His breath warming my neck.

"If it pleases you Master." I answer turning my head toward him.

He chuckles. I feel his fingertips skim over my naked body. I resist the urge to move my body beneath his wonderful fingers. I know if I do, he will stop. So I lay there. His touch becomes firmer and he now pinches my long nipples, getting them ready.

"I have brought you someone slave." He announces and I feel the bed dip at my feet.

Sharp points press into the smooth flesh of my inner thighs. I gasp as I feel them rake across my tender flesh. I can feel the warmness of my blood as it runs down my thighs. Then her tongue, licking at the rivulets. Lapping up my blood. I moan and try to stop my orgasm.

"How does that feel slave?"

"Wonderful." I whisper.

Again I feel the points, raking lightly over my bare pussy lips, over my mound, across my stomach to my tits. She circles each one. My nipples harden more, if possible. I arch my back, offering more of my size 46DD's to her touch.

"So responsive" I hear her voice for the first time. So soft. So sultry, with a touch of an accent.

I smile. Master has brought me an oriental. Just the kind he loves.

I feel her crawl over my body, her hairy cunt brushing against my legs, stomach and then over my chest until she hovers just above my mouth. I can smell her arousal above my nose. I ache to see her cunt. To see how wet she is. In time...... I await my Master's orders.

"Eat her pussy slave. I want to watch her cum all over your beautiful face."

I obey by sticking out my tongue. It brushes against the hair at her lips.

"Lower." I moan, trying my best to reach her, but she is too far away.

The pillows beneath my head shift and then I feel her lowering herself on my mouth. I attack her moist cunt with gusto. I lift my head and bury my mouth in her wet pussy. Her coarse pubic hair tickles my nose but I continue to eat her. My Master is watching and I want to please him.

"That's it slave. Eat her pussy. I want to watch her cum."

I lick her pussy furiously now. My tongue invading her tight hole. My teeth pulling on her inner pussy lips and her enlarged clit. She starts to rub her pussy over my face. I suck, lick and nibble faster.

"Oh yes. Oh YES!" She cries in her melodic voice seconds before she cums and floods my mouth with her tangy juices. I swallow every drop and continue to lick her clean.

"Good slave."

I feel her climb off me. Then I feel my Master's lips on mine. Kissing me. Tasting her.

"You have made me proud slave." He whispers at my ear.

I smile and turn my head hoping for another kiss but he has moved away.

Then I feel the bottom of the bed dip. My body tenses as I await his pleasure. It isn't long before I feel her razor-like fingernails on my skin again. She starts at my ankles and travels slowly upward, past my knees to the tops of my thighs, all the way to my shaved pussy. I feel them claw my bare mound. Two sharp points scoring my pussy lips.

I can feel the blood that her nails have caused. Smell it. And I sigh in pleasure for I know how much my Master is turned on by the sight of her nails and my blood.

She shifts on the bed and it's not long before I feel her nails part my pussy lips and the touch of her tongue against my swollen and aching clit. My pussy is soaked and I feel her tongue swipe through my slit, gathering the juice.

"How does she taste?" I hear my Master ask her.

"Hmmmm....delicious."

The vibration against my clit almost sets me off but I fight it, knowing my Master has more planned.

I relax and concentrate on her eating my pussy. The slide of her tongue from my ass to my clit. The feel of her teeth biting and pulling on my clit. Her tongue delving inside my wet hole and wiggling.

"Do you want to cum slave?"

"If it pleases you Master."

"It pleases me to have you suck my dick."

And I feel the pillows pulled from beneath my head and he straddles my head. His cock brushes my lips and I open them wide to swallow his thick cock. His balls rest against my nose.

"That's it slave. Swallow my cock." He growls as his hands move to play roughly with my tits.

Between her eating my pussy, his cock in my mouth and his hands on my tits, I can feel my orgasm building.

"Master?" I manage around the thickness of his cock.

"Cum slave. Whenever you want to."

My arms and legs pull against the bonds as my body starts to convulse with my orgasm.

I feel my Master pull harder on my nipples. She sucks on my clit unmercilessly as she sticks a long-nailed finger into my clenching hole.

"Yes slave. Now!" He commands as he begins to fuck my mouth harder. Faster. Deeper.

I cry out around his thickening cock as my pussy floods her mouth and his cock erupts down my throat.

"Oh fuck!" My Master roars as he fills my mouth and throat.

For several seconds nothing but slurping and heavy breathing can be heard. Then he pulls his limp cock from my mouth, climbs off the bed and removes my blindfold. I blink against the light before focusing on his face beside me.

"You are awesome babe."

My Master unties my hands and pulls me into his arms. I hear the door click as she leaves us. Another of my Masters fantasies fulfilled. I cannot wait for the next one.