Her Master's Gift

Story Info
Master punishes his submissive in a very different way.
3.4k words
3.98
23.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean down to whisper in her ear, "Open your eyes, slut. I want you looking at your master."

I grab a handful of her hair as her eyes open and lock with mine. Her fear, and what I'm assuming is lust, are evident in her expression. I feel a smirk curving my lips, pleased to see her responding so well to me.

"Not at me, dirty girl. At your master." Not loosening my grip, I take a half-step to the right and turn her head to look at the man sitting behind me. "Until one of us tells you otherwise, you are not to look away from him."

Releasing her hair, I step away from her, slowly backing up until I feel the couch against the back of my legs. Looking over my shoulder, I wink at the man who's brought me to this room, then sit in his lap.

"You are being punished. I don't know why, and I don't care. I'm grateful for it, to be honest. But tonight I'm no different than a flogger or a whip striking your skin: I'm just a tool he's using to hurt you." As I speak, I feel his hands move up my front to gently caress my breasts, pulling me back against his chest as he does so.

I feel his lips brushing against my neck, a brief contact as I continue to talk to her. "Strip for me, slut, slow and sexy."

As his hands continue to wander over my body, she slowly slips off the little bit of clothing he allowed her to wear. I've been fantasizing about this moment ever since her Dominant first brought up the possibility months earlier. Many nights I had brought myself to delicious orgasm thinking about her curves and about causing her pain and humiliation. Sitting in his lap, watching her, her submission not only her gift to me but also her master's gift, I want to savor every moment.

Naked, she stands a little awkwardly, obviously unsure of how to hold herself. Her master's hands sink down between my thighs, pulling my skirt up and teasing along the line of my thong. I close my eyes for a moment to relish the sensations of his hands on my body. I hear a soft laugh as he pushes me back out of his lap with a quick slap on my ass. "Get to work, you. My slut needs to be taught that I'm in charge, and that what I say goes. No matter what."

My hands slowly stroke up her curves as I step into her. I cup her breasts roughly and lower my head down to bite them gently, one after the other. Without removing my hands, I lean back to look at her, to check if she's still following my earlier command and see that her eyes are directed behind me. Smiling, I whisper, "You're a good girl to still be looking at him. But now I want you to watch me."

Moving back from her, I turn once more to her master. Cocking my head to the side, I assume a mock-innocent tone of voice. "If you please, would you help me take some of these clothes off?"

He smirks as he rises from the couch. I see his glance move from his submissive to me, and our eyes lock. "You know, that sounds like a fun idea."

His hands rise to the top button of my blouse as he bends forward to brush his lips over mine. I hear a whimper from behind me as the kiss grows more passionate, my blouse pooling on the floor. One of his arms slips around me, holding me tightly, and the other moves to unfasten my skirt. Breaking the kiss, I huskily address the woman behind me, "Are you still watching, slut? Answer me."

A soft, slightly husky voice responds, "Yes, Mistress, I'm watching."

Feeling my skirt slip over my thighs to the floor, I gently pry his arms from around me, and smile up at him. "Like my outfit?"

I stroke my hands down my curves, and he smilingly takes in my black sequined corset, black lace thong, and thigh high fishnet stockings then nods. Turning slowly to face the woman behind me, I smirk and ask her the same question, "How about you, dirty girl? You like it?"

Walking towards her, I see her nodding as she whispers, "Yes, Mistress."

I move to stand in front of her, "Now look at your master again, cunt." I see shock in her eyes at my address of her, before her gaze moves. I run my hand down her front letting it rest just above her pussy, slowly starting to tease her slit with my fingertips. She starts to quiver and I delight in her response allowing my fingers to travel lower.

"Spread your legs to shoulder-width, naughty girl."

As she complies with my command, I slip first one and then a second finger inside of her. "For someone who is supposed to be strictly hetero, you are awfully wet, aren't you?" I start gently fucking my fingers in and out of her beautifully trimmed pussy, feeling how slippery it is.

I hear the unmistakable sound of a zipper, then the soft sound of skin stroking skin from behind me, and my lips twitch into a smirk. Removing my fingers, I bring them up to her lips and harshly command, "Open, slut." As her lips open, I move my wet fingers into her mouth. "Now suck them clean."

Feeling her lips and tongue gently moving against my skin is too arousing to resist, so I move my other hand down to gently touch myself. Moving my thong aside, I slip a finger inside my own pussy, finding myself as wet as I've gotten her.

A moment later, I exchange the fingers she's sucking for the ones of my other hand, and whisper, "You're getting me wet, too, slut. Taste how wet."

Stepping into her, pressing my body against hers, I remove my fingers from her mouth. "Get on the bed, be a good girl. Make sure to lay on those towels I put down."

A slight look of confusion crosses her face as she backs away from me, still watching her master. I decide to take pity on her and speak softly, "You don't need to maintain eye contact for now, slut."

I watch her arrange herself on the bed then turn to look around the room. "You look confused, questioning the towels, and yet you didn't question all the candles around the room. Or did you think they were for atmosphere?"

Casually removing one of the pillar candles from its holder, I move to stand beside the bed, and look down at her luscious form. I notice the slight touch of fear in her eyes that is turning her brown eyes almost black. She looks up at me, her gaze flitting back and forth between me and the flickering candle in my hand. I watch her face as I move the candle over her and slowly tip it to let the melted wax pour down over her breasts. Her gasp of pain sends a charge of electric sexual energy straight to my pussy, and I hear myself moaning softly in response.

Turning to look at her master, I enjoy the sight of him gently stroking his cock for a moment before speaking. "More wax for her?"

Without taking his eyes from the writhing form of his slave, he answers me in a slightly harsh whisper. "Make her hurt, my friend. She's being punished, and not for some minor infraction. Besides," and with this, his eyes do move to meet mine, "I want you to enjoy yourself. I heard you moan at her pain."

Pulling my eyes from his, I pointedly stare at his throbbing shaft, still held lightly in his hand. "I'm not the only one enjoying this."

Returning my attention to the woman in front of me, I speak to her in a gentle voice, "If the pain gets to be too much, or even approach too much, all you need to say is 'no, thank you, Mistress,' and I'll stop immediately. Do you understand me, sweet girl?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Bending down, I caress her cheek and brush my lips over hers. Looking into her eyes, my voice still soft, "You are pleasing me. Very much."

Moving away from her again, I reach for another candle. Slowly, I pour the wax over her stomach, letting some of it run up to join the already hardened wax between her breasts. My hands seek a third candle and more wax runs over her naked form. Another candle poised over her, I look to her face again. I see her eyelids hovering, half-closed, and know she is deep in her submission.

Without turning, without even pausing in pouring liquid pain over her delicious body, I speak to her master again. "You know, if I go much lower on her body with the wax, there will probably be some hair loss when it's removed. I think she'd look lovely that way, but she's not my property. What do you want?"

I hear him get off the couch and cross to me, and I wonder if he's even bothered to put that beautiful cock of his away. I get my answer a moment later when I feel the soft skin of his cock pressing against my ass as he comes up behind me. Taking my hand in his, he moves the candle to hover over her pussy lips and tips it slightly, sending the hot wax down. His hand moves down my arm and around to my front, tightly gripping my breast. His breath hot on my neck, his voice still ragged with lust, I hear him address his submissive, "Look at us, slut."

Her eyes, still darkened with lust and fear, open fully to take in the sight of her beloved master with his hands, body, lips, on another woman. Her expression changes slightly, and her lips open as if to speak, but nothing comes out. As more wax cascades down, this time to tantalize her thighs with the sharp heat, a soft moan escapes her lips. I feel his teeth gently biting my neck, his hands wandering lower on my body, as I whisper, "I think she might be enjoying this, hon."

His gentle laugh more than enough answer, I continue to reach for more candles, pouring more wax, causing more pain. The entire time, his hands wander and explore my body, seeming to luxuriate in my every curve.

The layers of wax on her supine form having built up, I put down the last candle and turn in the arms of the man tantalizing me with a mixture of gentle and firm touches. Moving my hand behind his head, I bring my lips up to his in a fierce kiss, but before losing myself to the moment, I break away. "Why don't you go remove the wax from her, I have something I need to do."

His amusement obvious in his expression, "You do love to tease, don't you?" Then, without warning, his arms tighten around me and his lips crush mine in a passionate kiss. Almost as suddenly, he withdraws from me and turns to grab the letter opener I'd brought for him from the dresser.

Steadying myself, I tilt my head to look at the woman on the bed. The lines of her face seem etched with a combination of pain and pleasure. I take a moment to watch her master lean over her, slowly scraping the letter opener over her skin to peel back the wax and reveal her reddened skin underneath. I know when he's reached her pussy and pulling hair with the wax, even without looking, from the gasps and cries of pain. Moving away, I reach into the bag I brought with me tonight, to pull out the tangle of leather that would form the central focus for what I'd be doing to her next. Slowly straightening the black leather harness, I continue to watch the dynamic between master and slave. Her adoring gaze is fixed on his face as he tenderly removes more and more wax from her body.

Finally, as he finishes smoothing lotion into her reddened flesh to soothe the sting of the wax, I get my harness and strap-on firmly in place, the base of the thick vibrating dildo firmly against the bottom of my pubic bone. Backing away from her, he sees me and smiles. "Should I have her move off of the towels, then?"

I nod, and watch him move her lust-inducing body off of the wax covered towels. I move to stand beside her. "Look at me, dirty girl."

Her eyes open, and travel up my form to my face, then dart back down to the dildo. "Mistress?"

"Yes, slut?"

"Are you going to...." Her voice trails off, her question unstated but still clear.

I smirk as I climb onto the bed, covering her. Moving so that my lips brush hers as I answer her question, "Yes. I'm going to fuck you with this." Licking her lips gently, feeling her quiver under me, I continue, "Now part those gorgeous legs for me, and let me in."

Reaching between us, I turn the vibrator on, and then guide it into her sopping wet pussy. Hearing her moan in pleasure, then gasp in pain, I know my purposeful choice of clothing was appropriate. Slowly moving the vibrating shaft in and out of her, sliding my torso against her, I lean down to whisper, "Don't you like the feeling of sequins against your wax heated skin? The hundreds of tiny pricks of pain on your torso as I fuck you with this thick, vibrating dildo?"

Unbidden, her arms circle my neck and her lips move up to lock with mine in a kiss full of passion and need. I allow the kiss to continue, losing myself in the moment as I revel in the surge of power I get from knowing she's completely under my control. Feeling her legs start to move, I pull away from her, holding her arms above her head and rest my weight against her. "Roll with me, and don't let the dildo fall out of you."

Gripping her hip with one hand, holding her firmly to me, I roll in the opposite direction. Once on top of me, she starts moving against me, her hips rolling in tight circles. A look of mild surprise moves over her face as the bed shifts under us. Reaching behind her to grab her ass and part the cheeks, I smile up at her. "Didn't hear him getting undressed, did you?"

Strong hands cover mine as I feel his legs brushing against mine. Her expression shifts from surprise back to pain mixed with pleasure as I hear his guttural moan. Looking over her shoulder, I see his face tighten, savoring the sensation of being in his submissive's ass with me in her pussy. Slowly he begins to move his hips back and forth, our hands still entwined on her hips. He begins fucking her, moving with more purpose, and I slip one of my hands out of his to bring it around in front her. Seeking and finding the little nub of her clit, I whisper to her, "I want you to cum now. Cum knowing that you are getting fucked in so many ways that you never wanted. Cum knowing that even though you thought you'd hate it, you are sopping wet and loving it."

Her light moans and gasps blending with the deep moans of her master, I feel her getting even wetter. Suddenly her eyes open and lock with mine, and the tenor of her moans changes. I study her face, and then hear her master speak, "Yes, that's it, cunt. Cum. Cum, now." With that command still ringing in the air, spasms start wracking her body.

Slowly the spasming gentles into quivering, and then stops. I feel the weight of her master shift on the bed and he rolls her to the side. Looking at me with a question on his face, I nod and see him move to the bathroom.

I move to kneel beside her, and trace my hands gently down her body. Her eyes open to look up at me, and she watches me remove the harness. My voice gentle, I remind her, "If you want anything to stop, all you need to do is say, 'no, thank you, Mistress.'"

Her confusion obvious, I lean down to brush my lips over hers. "Now go sit on the couch. You are allowed to do whatever you want, so long as you stay on the couch. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress." And with that, she moves off the bed.

I lay back on the bed and luxuriate in the anticipation of what is coming next. Her master returns to the room, a small package of condoms in his hand and a smile on his face. Smiling, he crosses the room without sparing a glance for his submissive and joins me on the bed. He grabs me roughly and pulls me into him. Our lips lock in a deep kiss. One of his hands moves between us to pull my thong aside and two of his fingers thrust inside me, and at that moment I hear a gentle sobbing from his submissive.

Quieting myself, and putting a finger to shush the man holding me, I listen closely for the words I gave her, the words that would stop everything. I look over at her and see the tears rolling down her face, then look lower and notice her fingers moving slowly in and out of her pussy. Sighing in relief, I move my hand down to cover the one he has between my legs and start moving my hips against him.

Pushing against his shoulders, I roll him onto his back and reach for the condoms. Looking into his face, I slowly rip open the package and then encase his beautiful, throbbing hard cock in latex. He then moves into me as I straddle him. Pulling my thong aside again, not wanting to stop even to remove it, I slowly lower my dripping cunt onto his hardness. Closing my eyes, I hear her noises of pain blend with our moans of pleasure. Rising up slowly, and lowering down, I once again feel strong hands covering mine. He moves our hands to my hips and then grips me firmly, taking control of the motion. He begins bucking against me, lifting me and slamming me back down against him. I throw my head back as I feel my own orgasm begin to build.

"Oh, I'm cumming. Oh, God, I'm cumming." His cries echo my own splintering orgasm. Riding the wave of sensation, I collapse against his chest, feeling as spent as I ever have, and as content. Taking a deep breath, I push myself upright again and look over at the delicious woman watching us.

Pulling myself off of the man who'd just given me the startlingly large orgasm, I continue to study her face. I pause for another moment before questioning her, "Are you in pain?"

Her bottom lip quivering, tears still streaking down her face, she nods her head. "Yes, Mistress."

Scooting to the edge of the bed, sitting opposite her, I continue, "Did you enjoy watching your master fuck me?"

A small sob escapes her, and her shoulders shake, as she nods again. "Yes, Mistress."

The noise of his tidying behind me mere background noise as I cross to the couch and take her into my arms. She erupts in tears and noisy sobs, holding me tight as I stroke her hair gently. Whispering in her ear, "Your punishment is over, and you did so well. I'm so pleased with you and know that your master is as well. You did exactly as you were told."

Her face turns up to look at me, and a small smile takes over her soft lips.

Smiling back at her, I kiss her gently. Her master joins us on the couch, sitting behind her and pulling his beloved submissive away from me and into his arms.

Rising from the couch, and reaching for my clothes and getting dressed once again, I smirk. "Of course, if you decide to misbehave again in the future, I'll be more than happy to help in your punishment again."

As I turn to leave, I hear her tear rasped voice respond, "Yes, Mistress."