Her Mistress

Story Info
Abby was being punished.
1k words
3.7
27.8k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood with her arms cuffed above her. They had been attached to a chain, which had hung from a hook in the ceiling. Her legs were cuffed and spread apart by a spreader bar. Her mouth was held captive by a penis mouth gag. A hood had been placed over her hair, but the blindfold was not yet in place.

She struggled slightly against the bonds that held her in place, knowing they probably would not yield. She whimpered against the gag, wondering what to expect, all the while feeling herself growing wet from desire from her helpless and vulnerable position.

She heard a soft feminine laugh from behind her and waited as she heard heels tap towards her. She felt fingernails gently trail down the skin exposed by the corset that she was wearing. She shivered as tendrils of pleasure snaked down her body.

Her mistress stepped around to the front of her. She was wearing a red latex catsuit and 6 inch red platform heels. Abby moaned softly at the sight of her mistress dressed in latex. Mistress Angela held a vibrator in her hands.

"Abby, you know you've been a bad girl." Abby shook her head in protest and tried to speak against the gag. Mistress Angela held up her hand. "You know better than to lie to me. You were told to give those pictures to your master and you were greedy and selfish and didn't share them with him."

Abby sagged in defeat knowing that what her mistress had said was true. She hadn't shared them. She wanted to see his reaction to them, knowing he would enjoy them. She nodded her head acknowledging that her mistress was right. Mistress Angela shook her head, displeased at Abby's defiance. "well, now I am going to punish you for your disobedience Abby." She put down the vibrator and picked up the blindfold. She placed the blindfold over Abby's eyes and secured it behind her head. Abby felt herself growing wet in anticipation of what her mistress would do to her.

She heard her mistress walk around her. She shivered, waiting anxiously. She felt the sting from the first slapped and grunted in surprise, "MMMPH!!"

"Abby. I want you to bear your punishment in silence. You didn't do as you were told. Now nod if you understand me." Abby nodded and a tear streaked down her face.

Her mistress slapped her across her butt again and Abby had to fight the urge to cry out. Mistress Angela repeated this 13 more times and Abby struggled harder to contain her cries as the stinging grew more intense. After the last spank, her mistress gently rubbed Abby's behind. "Such a lovely shade of red, it almost matches my outfit."

Abby allowed herself to relax, wondering what Mistress Angela was going to spank her more. She heard the tapping of the heels, then felt her fingertips stroking her nipples. Abby felt them grow hard and eager, straining to meet Mistress Angela's touch. She felt the cold touch of metal as Mistress Angela attached nipple clamps to her extended nipples. She held in her whimper and tried to bear the feelings of pleasure and pain in silence.

"I love putting jewelry on you Abby." Abby blushed at her Mistress's words. She hadn't thought she would enjoy a woman's touch, but she had come to enjoy these sessions with her mistress when her master wasn't available. Sometimes, she enjoyed the threesomes that her master created for her. Tying her down and bother her master and mistress using her.

Mistress Angela gently began to run her fingers over Abby's body. Abby moaned in pleasure and tried to arch into her mistress's touch. "Do you like that Abby? I am so glad we were able to train you to enjoy my touch as well as your master's"

Abby's mistress slipped her hand down to Abby's willing pussy and gently began to stroke the outside of Abby's lips. Abby whimpered in pleasure and strained against her bonds. "MMMMMMMMMM" She didn't see the smile which reached Mistress Angela's face at her reaction. Her mistress slipped two fingers into Abby's warm and wet pussy, and gently began to thrust in and out. Abby rocked against Mistress Angela's thrusting, enjoying the feel of them in her. "Now remember Abby, don't come until I give you permission to cum. You must be a good girl and hold back your orgasm until I am ready for you to cum for me."

Abby nodded, already struggling to hold back her orgasm as she felt the pressure building from the pleasure of her mistress's ministrations. Mistress Angela continued to thrust in and out. Abby whimpered and strained towards every thrust of her mistress's fingers. Mistress Angela looked up and met the eyes of Abby's Master. She raised one eyebrow in question and Master P gave a silent nod, pleased at his submissive's reaction to another woman's touch.

"Okay Abby. You may come now." Abby grunted and whimpered and met each thrust of Mistress Angela's fingers. She finally released and let out a long low moan against the gag as the pleasure washed over her. She slumped against the bonds holding her captive. She felt Mistress Angela slowly withdraw her fingers and Abby whimpered in disappointment. She heard her mistress walk away as Abby tried to regain herself. She then felt her arms being released and the strong arms of her master holding her up as he freed her legs. Abby heard his gentle voice say, "You've been a very good girl Abby, taking your punishment so stoically. I'm going to take you to get some rest, and then I will reward you later." He picked her up and gently removed her blindfold and gag and carried her from the room.

Mistress Angela sat back in her chair with a smile as she watched Master P carry his wife and submissive from the room. She was glad to know that she could elicit such a reaction from the submissive. Abby had been shy about her desires in the very beginning, when she had first started this play to please her master. Mistress Angela sat back in her chair and closed her eyes and thought about what the next session with Abby might bring.