Her Name Was....Amanda Ch. 01

Story Info
The perfect woman.
3.3k words
40.4k
11
8

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

My name is Bud and I believe the sexiest women all have just a small flaw or two, something that contrasts so that one is made aware of just how captivating they are. I know such a woman but only from afar. I don't believe she is interested in me at all. But I worship her and love to see her everyday.

To describe the sexiest woman that I can think of would start with her hair. It would be shoulder length, dark chestnut brown hair slightly wavy and soft to the touch. It is an easy style where she runs her hands through it and pushes it back in place without brushing it.

Her skin is creamy white, rich, soft and very smooth. She loves hoop earrings in her ears that dangle and hang giving her that special look which men love. Her face is her best assets and draws the look of man everywhere. She is beautiful in a 'real' person sort of way.

No!! She is not a movie star or fashion model. Her nose is just slightly too long to make her classily beautiful and her mouth is full and pink/red without lipstick. There are the beginnings of crow's feet around her eyes and a small wrinkle on either side of her mouth as if she is laughing. She can melt you with her 'come fuck me' look.

That's right; she is not 18, but closer to 40 and experienced in the ways of life and men. She is a strong and a very intelligent woman who is a great sex partner. She can be the aggressor or the submissive woman a man wants her to be at the time. She is not skinny but her collar and hip bones are pronounced. Her arms are strong but not so that it suggests that she spends too much time at the gym. She gets her exercise from playing golf, tennis and swimming.

Her breasts, oh my yes, her magnificent breasts......they are full, large and heavy. And, they have just slightest sag to them, which she is slightly self-conscious about, but in fact add to her femininity. They have a sweet upward curve to them at the bottom that points the nipples towards you and it stick out slightly when she is relaxed and removes her bra.

Now, regarding her nipple, oh yes those breathtaking nipples which sit atop those full breasts.....they are beautifully long, thick and very red when she is sexually excited and they stick out in a constant state of excitement when being licked touched or even about to be touched. They are the type of nipples a man enjoys even more because they can make this woman orgasm just from playing and sucking on them lovingly. When relaxed they still about 1 inch in diameter with a delicate lacework of veins visible through the skin

The size of her breasts.....at least a 34 C but better if they are D or even double D when she puts on a little weight. If she gains a little weight it goes to her breasts, and when she drops the weight it comes off her breasts first. They are the type of breasts that need two hands on each to cup and hold them and do them proper justice and services.

This beautiful woman's cleavage is very shapely, smooth and so deep. When she wears a décolletage, a man seeing her cannot help but wonder about the sweet perfume of her skin and how it would feel cupping her breasts and placing his mouth over them. Her breasts are her second best asset.

She has a just a slight belly, just enough to give her a sensual shape. Her thighs are round and when she walks in heels the muscles in her calves ripple. Her ass is round but not small. It sits high up because the curve of an ass is what makes it sexy. This woman has a spectacular ass.

When she crosses her thighs, the round sweetness of her stockings make men wish these thighs were wrapped around his hips or neck. When she stands naked, she takes your breath away.

Her asshole is hidden, but on all fours, when she arches her back, and offers herself to her lover her cheeks open enough so that she displays her asshole with an obscene ardor. That hole is also a pinkish brown and like her pussy, when spread, the inside is a wild lusty pink

Her pussy is shaved, her lips dark and long and very prominent. Her pubic bone, though not visible, makes her bulge slightly. Some women's pussies are tight like a delicate shell, hers is slightly obscene. Though she may acts demure on occasion, her vagina is not and it looks like a pussy should look. It looks moist almost all the time. Her labia hang down just enough and her clit is like a little cock. It's hard and round especially when she is aroused. She is unself-conscious, aware of only her sexual hunger when her need is the greatest. When the lips are spread, her flesh is a hectic red and pink and her clit is large when it becomes excited. And it becomes excited quickly. This is not a clit that one needs hunt for or need to spread lips to find. It sticks out begging, yelling to be stimulated. When aroused, she is very wet, and when she climaxes she could wet the bed under her. She could have multi-climaxes and can have as many as six in a row back to back.

Her height is tall around 5'9". She knows exactly what looks good on her and so always wears a bit of a heel, sometimes quite a high one. Stockings, too, that are sheer silky, and they are expensive. The only time she wears hose is when she wants to tease and have a man kiss her full lips through a nylon barrier. Once you get to know her you know she always wants to be kissed there, directly between her thighs. Otherwise, it is a thong, since they look great on her and remind her how much she likes her ass touched.

In the winter, she wears tight sweaters to show off her breasts. In the summer, she wears something that shows off her cleavage and legs. She does not look like a whore; she does not dress like a slut but with the right man can be both.

The signs of her desire, the indications that beneath her normal simmer ferocity are present, even in the way she dangles her shoe on her toe and looks at you, rather me, across the room.

At night, she sleeps simply. Some nights an old tank top t-shirt, perhaps from an ex-lover, nothing else. Some nights she comes home exhausted and strips off her dress and stockings, collapsing wearing only her thong from that day and that night. Some nights she sleeps nude. Always when with a lover, she removes everything and sleeps nude wit her head on his chest. Nude she can be ready to accept him when he wants her or when she wants him.

When with her lover she may wake up and try to feed him her breast, cooing as he sucks, the hard nipple, stroking his hair, rubbing his cock whispering things she knows will stimulate him. She loves to be awakened by having her pussy rubbed or even better licked.

What is most remarkable though is how she changes when she wants or needs sex. She is no longer coy. She rubs her breasts, pulling on her nipple and delights in opening her legs, smiling as she sees you/me looking directly at her reddish slit and isn't shy in asking how you/I likes her pussy and clit. She is a woman who loves sex as much or more than a man. She loves everything about it. And she savors the man as she explores him.

She is just as comfortable with men as she is with women, maybe even more so with men. This is Amanda. How do I know? Well that what this story is about.

During the day I chatted with her whenever I see her. She works in the same building as I do downtown. I'm sure she knows I am very interested in her. But she is so far above me I am afraid she would laugh at me if I asked her out! But as the weeks grew into the first month we have known each other we became more open and actually ate lunch together a few times when we were both in the building. I have learned a great number of things about her, and I hoped she has enjoyed the time she has spent with me.

At night I watch her when I can. Watch you say how do I do that? Well for now I am a stalker but she doesn't know it. That's how this story begins.

I watched by the window of her bathroom as Amanda stepped out of the shower and slowly wrapped a big soft bath towel around her body. She used a smaller one to wrap around her hair. Drying off, she rubbed her hair and shoulders first. Then she moved the towel down and rubbed and stroked her large breasts and under her arms. I saw them bouncing and giggle as she wiped them dry. My cock was so hard it ached because I anted to touch them so badly. I wanted her so badly for so long now and only imagined how she felt about me. How I would love to shower with her bath her and dry her off touching her body!! EVERYWHERE!! I moaned softly.

As I watched she slid the towel down over her belly and moved it to the gap between those wonderful globes as she dried her cleavage. Then she wiped up and down her thighs and rear end before pushing the towel under her pussy and moved it back and forth. I wanted to be the towel!

Placing a foot on the tub she bent down, OH God!!! Her rear was spectacular. She began to dry her legs. Her large breasts hung down free and swung as she wiped her legs dry. First she did the right one from her knee to her foot. Then she did the other one.

Standing again she wrapped her towel around her back holding both ends in her hands. As she dried her back her large breasts were pushed out extending them and her red nipples, which were hard due to the cool air in the room. They were pushed out so far as if offering them to a lover's mouth and hands. My brain and cock screamed to fuck her. She looked magnificent! Finally she hung the big towel on the hook and took the smaller one and she bet forward again and rubbed her long brown hair vigorously. Again her breasts swung and moved so erotically! Then she warped it around her semi-wet hair and walked slowly out of the room.

I hurried to the bedroom window but the blinds were closed. DAMN IT! But wait the sliding glass doors were open no blinds or curtain there. Wonderful, full view of her I was sure. As I moved to the door now I saw her bend forward and finished drying her hair. Her breasts hung down like she was over her lover. I could only imaging how they would look bent over my face as she rode my hard cock slowly and offered them to my watering mouth!

How perfect she was, I loved everything about her. She sat in front of the mirror now and brushed her hair. Then she stood and stretched standing on her toes. Her legs were the most beautiful legs I have ever seen. Her rear stood up high and so round! Jesus I almost came in my jeans seeing how she pushed those lovely breasts out as far as she could as she reached high for the ceiling still standing on her toes.

I could have screamed at the body this woman had and how she was so relaxed with herself. I waited outside her sliding door as she stood nude and finally put on a tank top tee shirt. Her breasts pushed against the material in protest to being covered. As she slid into bed I wondered how it would feel to have her tit on my chest and her thigh over my body as we slept. Then when she turned out the light and went to sleep I went home to dream and fantasize about Amanda and masturbate. I have been doing that a great deal this past month.

A few nights later I arrived at her home again, this time before she did and moved to her sliding glass door. Using my tool to open the lock, I stepped inside her bedroom. Once inside I had a look around the place trying to understand her better by getting to know what she liked and didn't like. The brand of wine in her frig, the maker of the clothing she wore, her jewelry and shoes, perfumes even kitchen appliances, etc.

Of course I took two pairs of her panties one used and one clean as well as checking out her bras. There were a few different sizes from 34C to DD. I learned about her favorite things and her hobby. It must be photography since she had a huge number of personal photos and scenery ones too. Some of the better ones she had hung in her living rooms.

Some were taken of her by herself or by someone she had take of her. Various poses were and outfits each lovelier than the other. There were more in her desk and I took a few that showed off her face and body. A few very few were taken when she was younger and her breasts were showing, nipples just peeping out at you. I made sure I had two of the best with clothes and without tops. There were no fully nude photos that I could find. Armed with this information and photos I left and returned to my car. I waited for her to get home.

I waited for her to arrive for four hours!! She must have been out with someone maybe for dinner. I moved to the sliding door and waited for her to come into the room. When she arrived she immediately came into that room and began to undress. The blazer came off and she hung it in the closet.

Then I watched as she undid the buttons on her white blouse. How magnificent she was just standing there in her dark skirt and white blouse. Her breasts bulging against the material of her blouse as it opened more. Her hips and rear were so lovely in her tight skirt that ended an inch above her knees. So shapely and so erotic she looked as she worked the buttons by buttons undoing the blouse. I saw how her bra cupped breasts as they became more revealing. They were so full they pushed against the bra straining to be released. How beautiful!

Once she had all the buttons undone she pulled the blouse out of her skirt and I watched as she let the blouse drop off her shoulders and she laid it on the bed. She was a goddess just standing here in her bra and skirt, I worshiped her completely.

Next she came around to the side of the bed and sat on it. She was facing me now. She lifted her foot bending her knee and it opening her legs. I had a wonderful view up her skirt. She removed the high heels she was wearing one foot at a time and she did it so slowly rubbing her foot when it came off. She moved slowly like she knew I was watching her. I squeezed my hard-on. An Amazon woman so absolutely beautiful, ever move an erotic stimulation for me I could have screamed my need for her. .

When she had her heels off her stood and undid her skirt. Still facing the sliding doors she just unsnapped the skirt and I watched it fall to her feet. She then stepped out of it. God this woman had such beautiful thighs and long legs! She stood there in my full view in just her bra and panty hose. What a picture of sex she was.

Then one of my dreams came true. Amanda began to wiggle her hips as she removed her pantyhose. Right in front of my view I saw them come down, down, down so slowly and she stepped out of them too. I saw her bend and her breasts again hung down and again I was thinking of them hanging in front of my face as she rode my hard cock!

Dressed only in a pair of small silky bikini panties and bra now, I held my breath as she reached around and unsnapped her bra. I held my breath and cock as she bent forward a little and let the bra fall off her shoulders. Her unbelievable breasts came springing free. Giggling and moving I saw her red nipples only 6 feet from my eyes and mouth! I squeezed my cock harder and felt drops of wetness drip on my thigh. I had to hold my cock now, I just had too!

So full so round and so lovely were her tits with nipples hard as rocks and red as cherries. My cock wanted to cum so badly, but I held off and watched slowly stroking now, I had too! I had to please myself. I couldn't believe what she did next right there in front of the door.

Amanda used her thumbs to hook them in her bikini panties and as I watched she slid them slowly down her thighs. She wiggled her ass and hips to get them over those beautiful round ass cheeks. As they moved she bent a little at a time. The panties moved down, and I could see the top of her vagina slit. OH God, she was so beautiful. I pulled on my cock now the need was overwhelming! I couldn't help it! I had to cum.

Watching the panties move down her legs further her magnificent breasts hung free swinging back and forth and her full pussy slit came into view. My cock screamed for release. Jesus it was a dream come true. My hand pumped my cock shaft as I imagined it was fucking her. I saw her drop her panties down to the floor once she got them past her knees. When she stood back up I could see my dream girl stand there fully nude.

Then she turned around and faced away from me and she bent down to pick up the panties. OH MY GOD! I saw her pussy smiling at me from under her rear end and open thighs. It looked wet and in need of fucking! She seemed to slowly bend and then slowly stand up with the panties in her hand. I pumped my cock like a crazy man and began to spew my cum on the handle of the sliding glass doors. Release! Sweet beautiful wonderful release! Oh God did I cum!!

I never came so hard or so much! My balls were so damn tight and my cock so hard and the cum just shot out with load after load as I watched her walk towards the bed and pull the sheet down. She moved on the bed and turned around and stretched again. Then she turned out the light as she pulled the sheet up over her body. My cock began to soften. I could see her face in the little light of the room and as I squeezed my cock releasing the last drops of my cum I knew I had to have her, and soon!

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
  • COMMENTS
8 Comments
AmyfriendAmyfriendover 14 years ago
Great stuff Bonnie.

You have a real talent for making the most descriptive stories. I read Chapter 2 first and then went back to this one. Glad I did, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Job Bonnie.

I'm glad to read this story.You did an excellent job. The timing, the tension, the description were excellent<p>I'm glad to read a <b>different category<b/> story from you</p><p>You were right -- You should write what you want, not what readers or "I" want</p><p>Again, good job & I'm looking for another entertaining chapter<p/><p><b>A Friend</b>

NeedYouNeedYouover 14 years ago
Yes, oh yes what a discription of the woman

and the masturbation she was doing while the guy watched her. She didn't know he was and he jerked off timing his cum with hers. GREAT GREAT Story. We want more

NeedYouNeedYouover 14 years ago
A great imagination and insentive for us watchers

How I would love to be the guy and see my dream woman do the things Amanda did to her pussy. God the cum I made is everywhere. This is a great story!!!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 14 years ago
Hello Bonnie

Well that was very good. I liked the description of Amanda and of the stalker/peeping tom. this is not the 'Normal' type of story you write and from my point of view I think you should really carry on with this type of story. The writing was good and the tension you built was also good. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 01 Stripper fiancee gets a new boss.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories