Her Name Was....Amanda Ch. 07

Story Info
She submitted, will he? Bobby learns the price.
3.4k words
25k
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers

After recovering from a long hard fuck, Bob and Amanda finally separated and sat up on the side of the bed. He couldn't stop looking at her full round breasts as she sat there and smiled at him. She took his hand and put it on her left breast. He squeezed and she held his hand for a few seconds before standing and telling him she needed a shower.

He watched her full rip ass and round female hips sway as she began to walk towards the bathroom. She stopped and looked back and said: "Well are you coming?"

He hopped off the bed, his cum covered cock had deflated and swung between his legs along with his emptied ball sack. As he walked towards her she smiled at the way his cock went back and forth. As the cum he had deposited in her cunt was slowly running down her inner thighs she marveled at how a man's cock could be so hard and thick and long before he came and then shrink to such a small soft thing. It didn't seem like the same body part.

Bob moved to her and took her in his arms. He moved one hand down between her breasts feeling again the wonderful fullness and size of them. He loved how heavy they felt as he cupped one before moving down her belly and over her pelvis and down between her open legs.

He gently cupped her cunt with his hand and squeezed. He could feel the mixture of their joint cum and juices oozing around his fingers. Amanda kissed him and held him and then took his hand out from between her thighs and they walked to the bathroom. She could feel the wetness of their body fluids now on her hand.

Both of them showered and washed the cum off their bodies. Then he took his time to dry her body feeling all of it and working on those parts he loved the best, her tits and pussy slit. He made sure they were dried completely.

She worked on his semi-erotic cock. She again loved how it began to grow each time her touched her. She had milked him of cum three times now and he was still growing hard in her hand as he held her breasts and sucked each nipple. She was very happy about how she could make him so excited, and hard!

Bob walked with her hand in hand and took her back to the bed where he retied her arms and legs. She didn't resist, in fact Amanda seceretly loved being tied and taken. Bob loved watching her spread her thighs wide and that beautiful pussy open and become so available.

It was so erotic and lustful the way she smiled at him when he looked up at her from looking between her thighs. It was the fact that when she was tied up she couldn't do anything to stop him from doing whatever he wanted to her. That really made his cock hard, but it also made her cunt wet. He was stating to think she loved feeling that way too. She told him to fuck her again. He moved to her and started to work on her magnificent body again.

Bob used the ice he had taken from the kitchen and used it on her nipples. Then he sucked then warm again. He rubbed the ice all over her big beautiful full tits and nipples and then licked and kissed them. He loved to cup her breasts with both hands and watch as he pushed them together and sucked both nipples.

He could spend a huge amount of time just enjoying her tits, but she wanted more. He could spend a huge amount of time just enjoying her tits, but she wanted more. God he loved her breasts!

She was wiggling around on the bed now from his love making, her arms tied over her head. Her tits were lifted even higher with her arms tied over her head and they looked even fuller with those red hard nipples sticking up at the ceiling and his face. He licked each one before applying the ice again. Again and again he did this to her nipples until they became huge.

Amanda's legs were spread wide and tied at her thighs this time so she could bend her knees and spread her pussy wider when he wanted them too open as he worked on her body. With his free hand he rubbed her entire slit and stimulated her clit one second and then her hole another.

Ice and a warm mouth on her tits and his hand and fingers loving her cunt, Amanda sighed and then moaned as she enjoyed every second of this lustful touching and sucking! She loved being secured on the bed and having a loving man working on her like Bob was doing.

She loved the way he could spend such a long time with his foreplay before plowing his hard dick into her ready and needy cunt. It made her so wet she felt like she was peeing some of the time. Making love like this was the best for her.

Tied tightly, she moaned and shifted as the ice went back to her nipples and his fingers worked her cunt hole and her hard clit which was sticking out now like a very small female cock. Bob pinched it with his thumb and index finger, stroking it, sort of jerking it off, as he worked on her body and saw it react to his touch. He loved to feel and see her hips slowly roll and pump with his touch.

Bob was thinking how much he had loved this session with her so far. As he looked down at her so open, so available, so soft and so extremely beautiful body he was full of lust ands she was full of desire. This was going to be so good and so sexual when he finally pushed his hard cock into her cunt hole and filled her tunnel. Her movements showed him she was already in need for him.

.

She began to tease him with her words telling him she knew he wanted to fuck her only remaining hole, her ass. "You want to do it don't you baby? You want to stick your big dick in my ass and fuck me. You want to take the last hole I have. You fucked my mouth and my cunt and came in each one. Now!! Now baby, fuck my ass fill me and make me your total woman", she smiled up at him and he felt his hard cock jump and throb.

He had only given the idea of fucking her ass a quick look but decided that for this first time he wouldn't attempt it. But now she was almost daring him to fuck her ass hole. He smiled and wondered if she really meant it.

She told him to do it again and again as he worked on her body! She wanted him to make her his woman fully by putting his cum in all three of her holes. "Fuck me in the ass Bobby I want to feel that hard cock and your warm cum filling me in my ass this time baby! Take me there now and make me your whore", she hissed at him leading him on and making him lust for her even more if that was possible.

He was stroking his cock over her now with one hand, and using the other one to rub her cunt, slowly masturbating both of them. He slowly stroking his cock head against her wet cunt slit. She was moaning for him, begging him to fuck her again. S

he could feel the ice melting on her nipples and his hard rod on her pussy lips and going up and down her slit and then touching her rose bud. 'Do it", she yelled at him!!

Bob moved his cock head up and down her wet slit a few more times and each time he got to the bottom he touched her ass hole. Bob smiled at her and then unties one leg. He lifted it over his shoulder and bent it backwards a little lifting her ass and pussy up higher. "DO IT BOBBY", she yelled at him, "I want you to fuck my ass."

He used his fingers to spread her ass hole a little at a time as he held her leg up over his shoulder and bent her more. Then he untied the other leg and did the same. He inserted a second finger in her ass and worked them in and out as he prepared her for his cock. She moaned and whispered at him encouraging him to fuck her, fuck her in the ass.

Bob used his other hand to hold her legs over her head now bending her more and more almost in half. His cock was hard as it got and wet from her cunt juices and some KY he had from the night table. She was wet a pool of their combined juices was slowly dripping down the crack of her ass and forming a small pool on the bed. It was also coating his cock head making it slippery. He lets her feel his cock head against her pussy and then touching her hard clit. "My ass Bobby, fuck me ass hole", she whispered.

He removed the ice from her tits and bent his head and sucked her nipples again warming them. Amanda's nipples were huge, hard and red and long and he enjoyed her tits so much. As he kept her bent he moved his cock head to her ass hole. 'This was it', they both were thinking the same thing.

Then in a full, sudden and total taking of her body, he pushed hard and slipped his entire cock head in her ass hole, her virgin ass? He wondered: "I don't know if this is a virgin ass or not but it's my ass to fuck now."

He heard her moan: "YES! Yes baby! Fuck me! Fuck my ass now."

He held her hips up with her legs high and feet over his shoulders. His cock head fully buried in her rear end, Bob waited a few seconds for her to adjust. Then he pushed more and more stopping every few seconds to let her adjust again. She wiggled and moaned and didn't seem to be hurting.

Her ass was dripping a great deal of KY on his shaft and he stroked it lubricating it more as it went into her body. Amanda moaned and told him to take her fully. "All of it Bob, put all of your dick in there. Fuck me like the bitch I am, your bitch", she hissed at him.

He began to slowly fuck her ass as he watched her tits move up and down as he pushed in and out of her ass. As her ass opened up more and more Bob began to pump and then ram himself into her as far as he could go before she cried out. She grunted and he pushed more. He pushed down on her thighs until he had her knees pushing into her tits and he fucked her ass hard and fast.

He moaned from the tightness of her bowels. She moaned from the feeling of his cock in her rear hole and his fingers in her cunt. He rubbed her clit back and forth faster now and he fucked her ass faster.

He pushed three fingers into her cunt and could feel his cock moving in and out of her ass. They rubbed against each other with only a thin membrane separating the two. Amanda was trying to fuck him back but he was to heavy laying on top of her. He fucked her like a mad man now slamming his dick into her ass hole as deep as he could get it. "You're my bitch now baby! I'm your man and your holes are all for me" he yelled as he fucked her.

"Yes Oh God yes Bobby! Take me", she moaned!

Her look could have melted the ice that had almost melted on her nipple as he fucked her ass without any concern for pain now at all. She had none. In fact Amanda encouraged him telling him over and over 'to cum in her ass and to make her his total bitch'. She wanted him to fill her ass with his cum and finish her off

He pumped away and finally he arched his back and pushed his dick into her as far as he could get it and held it there as he moaned loudly and she felt the first of many shots of cum begin to pump into her. "Yes, oh yes baby! That's it cum in me. Fill me Bobby! Fill me, make me your woman", she expectantly encouraged him on.

When Bob was done he released her legs and she lowered them and wrapped them around his ass to hold him against her. They lay like that for a time and finally his drained deflated cock slipped easily out of her ass. She whispered in his ear. "Untie my arms and let me hold you Bobby." she kissed his cheek and he released her arms.

She held him feeling his heart beat fast against her breasts. They lay like that for awhile just holding each other against each other. Then Amanda said: "Come on Bobby let's bath. I'll clean your cock and you can clean my ass and then we can rest and sleep. Come baby bath me."

They both got off the bed and helped each other to stand and walk to the bathroom. After they cleaned each other she lay back against him in the tub. "Hold my breasts Bobby. I love your hands on my tits baby", she told him.

He moved his arms under her arms and began to love her tits lifting them up out of the water and watched his hands squeeze and play with them. She closed her eyes and relaxed against his chest as Bob enjoyed his hands working her tits and nipples. He loved her breasts so very much. They stayed in the water until it got cool.

Stepping out they dried each other off and lovingly he knelt at her feet and licked her pussy until she squatted and spread her thighs more as she held his head and came in his mouth. He held her ass cheeks and pushed her cunt further into his mouth. God he loved the taste of her too. Amanda loved his tongue and mouth almost as much as she loved his cock and the way he fucked her. As he worked on her he stayed there until she came one last time.

Most men would pull their face out from between a woman's legs after the had one orgasm. Bobby waited for her to pull his face out of her cunt and she always came two or three or more times on his mouth! He was a very good lover.

She helped him up off the floor and they went into the spared bedroom to sleep. The master bed was coated with both their cum and sticky so they slept in the other bedroom. The sheets would have to be changed in the master.

They held each other and started to fall asleep. Her breasts were pressing against his body and her pelvis against his cock. They were both very happy with the sex from each other and for first and new sexual content with a new lover.

She whispered in his ear: "Sleep well my love, tomorrow you are the one who is going to have to make another major decision in our relationship. I have plans for you in the morning."

She kissed him and smiled as she held him tight with his lips against her hard red nipple. She could feel his tongue lapping it as he drifted off to sleep. Bob wondered what was in store for him in the AM.

She woke him with a wonderful blow job sucking him until he came and then she drained his balls and waited for his cock to go completely soft before releasing it from her mouth again marveling at the change in its size. Then she moved up and held him.

It was morning and time for her to talk. As they rested against the head board of the bed her nude body so lovely, she was about to offer him another choice. Amanda told Bob that each was exciting to her.

Option one, she said that she would never let me tie her up again or pretend to rape her but she would be my woman and the sex would be good but not great because the rape and tied up her drove her wild and she did things and wanted to do things for him she might not want or feel like doing without them. She asked him if he understood and he told her he did.

He asked her how it could be great.

Option number two she smiled and held his hand and said: "Oh Bobby, the other choice is that we could go on as before and you could tie me up and rape me or do anythinn else you would like to and with my body whenever you wanted to do it. But Bobby, I'm all yours only if you agreed to another my second demand. I'll give you all of what you want if you give me what I really want and need from you."

He turned towards her and waited for the second shoe to fall. She told him she wanted him to give her one night a month with her as his mistress and it would be him who would be tied up and raped and the reward woould be that she would fuck me repeatedly.

Bobby felt it was their rape and role play over the past few weeks that had awakened a new hunger inside Amanda. It was very exciting for him too. He wanted this relationship and the sex to continue and build and grow so badly. She knew it and Amanda told him that if he didn't agreed to be her bitch for a night, then it would never be the same as last night for either of them.

She told him she had given him everything he wanted! But if he couldn't give her what she needed one night a month then well the sex would be there until she found a man who would agree to her demands then it would be over for them.

She turned towards him and held his hand continuing by saying: "On night a month Bobby for me to fill my deepest fantasy and a month of raw wild sex, whatever you wanted for you. Bobby if you agreed our relationship can, I promise be the best nights of your life."

She told him not to decide right then, but to go home bow and then come back and meet her that night at her home. If he chooses the second option of her wish, being his bitch one night a month he should bring him clothes and begin to move in with her. If not then he should call her and she would decide if they were still a couple.

Bob left and wondered what he would do. What was 'being her bitch'? What did she have in mind? He had to find out. Bob showed up trembling at her house that night with two suitcases full of clothes. He was full of excitement when she opened the front door standing there in her black garter belt black stockings and no bra.

She smiled and took him in her arms. They kissed and she took his hand and they walked to the bedroom where the scarfs were already in position on the bed. She told him to stand still and she began to undress him slowly and sexually. Everything she did was sexual to Bobby. She was extremely excited as she had him on the bed tied up with his arms over his head and his thighs wide open and his cock hard and sticking straight up between them. "Tonight is going to be so much fun Bobby, I love you." she said as she moved over his body.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,209 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
RetiredCappyRetiredCappyover 1 year ago

Great story. Look forward to the next few chapters. You might want to have someone proof read the spelling. I really got off on Bobby worshipping her breasts and look forward to their future fucking and maybe a few copious facials.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Your writing is atrocious.

Spelling, tense, sentence structure, paragraph flow. Basic rules of grammar. Your writing is beyond bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Great writing and story... I want to see him become her bitch!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Didn't see that coming Bonnie, God you got me

spuer hard and then hearing her tell her lover that I came all over my hand and stomach! Thanks for a great orgasm! Loved it, love all the chapters. Now make him her bitch and her his! They wll have the best sex either of them have had. He is a very lucky man to have a lover so will like you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent story that keeps you wondering what will

happen next. The sex is hot and the teasing is lustful. I hope this has a 100 chapters.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I Bet You'll Like It His roommate is sweet, cute and she's into butt stuff...in Anal
Weird Sisters Ch. 01 Weird consequences of his girlfriend's fight with her twin.in Anal
The Neighbor's Naughty Daughter Summer fling with the neighbor's not so innocent daughter.in Group Sex
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Mom He forces the Cheerleader's Mom to be his eager ass-slut too.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories