Her Name was Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blew my cum up in her to mix with Roy's . I have had some killer cum's in my life but to this day, I don't think I've ever cum as hard as I did with my cock lubricated by another man in my wife's pussy. People may have heard Roy three rooms down when he came, but I bet someone on the next block heard mine. Oh man it was great!

The evening progressed on. Roy fucked Karen, I fucked Karen (this was my third and last time with her), Roy fucked Candy, and I fucked Candy. I ate Candy out, Roy ate Karen out. We all even got into the small motel room shower together with the ladies washing our bodies. That was a little too cramped for me though and I got out pretty quick. Call me homophobic but I just didn't want to bump uglies or asses with Roy in the shower. Oh sure, I'll suck his cum from my wife's pussy but that's as far as I'll go. After about three hours of fun, Candy and I called it a night. We left Roy and Karen there to fuck each other's brains out, which I think they did. Karen took him home later that evening and dropped him off a few doors down from his own.

I'd like to say we did it again but that would be a lie and since I am telling only true stories here, I must tell you that was the only time we all got together. In fact, it was the last time Candy fucked another man. You see, she's a nurse by trade, and in 1983 AIDS was just beginning to be a worldwide issue and making the national news. She had a scare at work with a patient whose vein popped while he was being treated and blood squirted up and hit her in the face and mouth. He was HIV negative thankfully but the shock of that on top of the media scare that was going on made her decide to stop our games of pleasure outside of sex between us.

Karen also faded away shortly after our night with Roy. She called Candy one night about two months later to say that I had been over to her apartment and was trying to get her to let me in so I could fuck her. It was a bold-faced lie. I had no desire to fuck her. Oh sure, the threesomes and the foursome was okay, but I wanted nothing to do with her one-on-one. Hell, I didn't really even like her much. Her accusation caused problems between me and Candy for a couple of months but she finally agreed that Karen had made that up in hopes that Candy and I would break up as Karen wanted me. I believe that was true as Karen had even said something similar to Candy at one point about being jealous of our relationship and wanting one like it. After that incident we'd see Karen once in awhile but I avoided her like the plague as I did not want any trouble from her. She eventually married a loser crank head and we have not seen her in years.

Roy left for Okinawa shortly after our wild night. For five years I never heard from him. Then in 1988, he came back to Tulsa and stopped by our house. I was working undercover in bars at that time and was officed out of Tahlequah, Oklahoma. I was just getting ready to head out to a club when Candy called very upset. She told me Roy was home on leave and had come over and she had let him in. He began to pester her for sex but she refused, explaining she did not do that anymore with anyone but me. He persisted and had her pinned in the corner of the kitchen grabbing at her breasts (she was braless) and trying to kiss her. Our son then came into the house and that put Roy back in his place and he left saying he'd come back by later. Oblivious to the scare he had caused my wife, he gave her his phone number for her or me to call so we could get together.

After that call and hearing how upset my wife was, I told my supervisor I was headed home as I had a family emergency come up back in Tulsa. I drove there in 40 minutes and found my wife was still visibly shaken at the near rape she had endured. I was livid at my friend.

I called Roy and told him I was home and that I had a very shaken and scared wife there that felt as if she was about to be raped by him. He didn't understand. He had already fucked her and he had received permission to fuck her again (as we had discussed that night five years previous in the motel room) so what was the big deal? I had to give my friend a rather torrid verbal education about things and then warned him that if he ever came around my family again, I'd fuck him up to the max. Roy was quiet and said he understood, apologizing for his rough and callous behavior. I told him his apology was NOT accepted as he had stepped over the line and to not bother me or Candy again.

A week later a note was left in my mailbox from Roy along with a small white box. The note expressed his heartfelt regrets and that he realized he had made a grave mistake in judgment. Again he asked for my forgiveness, which he did not get. The small box contained two rusted, corroded 30.06 rifle bullets and a small plastic bottle of sand. He had got those for me on the beaches of Iwo Jima when he had visited there while stationed in Okinawa as he knew I collected WWII militaria for a hobby as well as studied American military history. I still have those items, but I have never seen or heard from Roy again. I regret losing my friend. But, my wife's feelings come first.

Candy and I still have a fantastic love life though I must admit I have slowed down a great deal. And as I said above, we have never had another three or foursome, much to my chagrin. But she still talks to me while we're having sex, though these days it's usually about one or more big black cocks fucking her or impregnating her (no -- she cannot still get pregnant) as she knows that really gets my crank turning.

Damn but I love that woman. Maybe someday she'll surprise me! Just maybe!!!

Oh, did I tell you her pussy feels like velvet?

12