Her Name Was Mrs. Perkins

Story Info
Debbie was hot but her mom was the horny one.
4.8k words
4.29
163k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: While writing my true life story entitled "Her Name Was Ann", I began thinking about another older woman I had had an affair with when I was a teenager. So I figured I'd write a story about that relationship as well. So many years have passed that I forget the names of some of the folks in my stories; people who I swore I'd never forget, and that is the case here with this story. For the life of me, I cannot remember the first name of Mrs. Perkins. And while I always change the last names of people I write about, I have not to date, changed any of the first names. I tried in one story and found myself screwing up too much and typing in the real name instead of the fake name I had decided to use. I use the real first name of the participants in my stories as it is so much easier for me. So instead of making up a name for her, I opted to just call her "Mrs. Perkins".

In 1973 I was 18 years old and working at a grocery store called the "Warehouse Market" in east Tulsa. Grocery stores are great places to meet girls or women and I had many a sexual rendezvous with females I met at the store.

In the same shopping center was a small Mexican food joint called the "Taco Hut". I would pop in over there for lunch once in awhile, not because of the fine cuisine but mainly due to the cute girl that worked there named Debbie Perkins. She was younger than me but had a great body and a very pretty face. She was very petite at five foot tall with a dynamite ass, long light brown hair and dark brown eyes.

I was dating two or three other girls at the same time, mainly for sex, as well as having a steady girlfriend who eventually became my first wife. I was pretty busy with all the girls I was messing with plus working fulltime at the grocery store. But I could always find time for one more girl and Debbie would be just one more notch on my coup stick of conquests. Yeah, I was a real butthead back then. I guess I'd be what is called today as a "Player".

I won't go into how we got together as there is nothing unusual or sexy to tell. Suffice it to say Debbie liked me as well and we started messing around together. Sex though was not happening. Oh, I got to play with her titties and she'd suck my cock but that was it.

Debbie lived about a half mile behind the Warehouse Market. During the course of our relationship, I had started going over to her house to hang out when I was not working or didn't have some other extracurricular sexual activity to do. She had a younger sister, one older brother and of course her mom and dad. Her dad was a heavy equipment operator who was gone usually during the week on construction jobs out of town but would come home on the weekend to mainly sit around and drink beer. He was a friendly guy and seemed to enjoy life to the fullest. He would always ensure I had a beer in hand when I came over to visit and he was home, even though I was underage and would be driving his daughter around. Mrs. Perkins would drink a little with him but apparently she was not the drinking partner he wanted. Debbie's older brother worked with his dad so he too, was gone except for the weekends. He also would drink with us if he was home.

I soon was regarded as one of the family by everyone, especially Mrs. Perkins. She was small and petite like Debbie and wore those gawd-awful horn-rimmed glasses that had been so popular in the 1960's. In 1973 she was about 40 to 45 years old. Her petite body wasn't bad at all with a nice slim waist and small but perky looking breasts. I could see where Debbie got her fantastic ass as well as Mrs. Perkins had an ass you could definitely go to town on. Her only real negative quality was she was not a beauty queen. No, she was not homely or ugly; she just was rather plain and did not wear make-up and her hair was rather dead and frizzy. And those glasses really didn't help. Debbie obviously got her beauty from someone else in the family. Now hold on....I'm no "Shallow Hal" here. I don't judge a person just based on physical beauty. I just want you to get an idea of what she looked like. What she lacked in looks, she more than made up in personality. Mrs. Perkins was a hoot! Especially after she too, had downed a beer or two.

After a few months Debbie and I stopped dating. It was mainly my fault as I never took her anywhere except to go make-out somewhere. And while she was pretty, her blowjobs were terrible. She could not quite get the technique down of not using her teeth and if I did cum, she'd just let it shoot into the air and wouldn't swallow or clean up my cock with her tongue afterwards. Now some guys like that I guess but I am not one of them. And since we were not having sex, I was losing interest in her. I guess I am alittleshallow after all.

After Debbie and I "broke up", I took a break from going over to her house. But soon I was back, hanging out with the family again. Debbie had started dating a guy who had been in my high school graduating class. I remember he would look at me weird when he would come over to pick her up and find me there with her parents drinking beer and having a good time.

One Wednesday I was off work and had no plans for the day. I was bored. All my girlfriends were busy, my buddies were busy and I sure didn't want to stay at home as I wanted to "get busy". I had not been over to the Perkins house in over a month so I thought I'd run over there and see what was going on and maybe have a beer or two with Mrs. Perkins as I knew she would be there alone as Debbie and her little sister would be in school and her husband and son would be in Arkansas working.

Mrs. Perkins was glad to see me. She had been ironing clothes and was ready for a break when I got there. She popped the top on a couple of beers and we sat down and talked as she watched some insipid soap opera on television and made small talk. As we chatted she began talking about needing to work in her vegetable garden that afternoon and asked if I would like to see how big it had got. Why not? I had nothing else to do so I told her I did.

We got up and went to patio door that lead to the backyard. She pulled the curtain to the side and as I stood over her, I leaned forward to look out the glass door at her garden as she talked about it. Remember I am 6"4" tall and wore cowboy boots so I towered over her small frame.

I was very close to Mrs. Perkins as I peered through the glass out at the garden and my hand came up and rested on her hip as I leaned over her to see what she was talking about.

Mrs. Perkins stopped talking and looked up at me. I could feel her eyes on me and looked down into her face and without thinking, lowered my lips and kissed her. There was no resistance, no pushing me away. Instead my lips were matched by hers and she was soon the aggressor in this unexpected kiss.

She turned her body around and wrapped her arms around my neck as she melted into me. Her kiss was hot and passionate and Mrs. Perkins was obviously hungry for something.

After a long wet kiss, our lips parted and she panted for breath, holding onto me tightly.

"Oh Rick", she said. "We shouldn't be doing this. But I need it so bad". She was hugging me tightly and I could feel her pelvis slightly rotating against me.

Well, I may have been only 18 but I wasn't stupid. I had an older woman in my arms who obviously wanted to fuck, or at the very least needed "a" fuck and my cock was getting hard at the excitement of what was happening. Well, I was just the young cowboy to ride this filly. I didn't say a word. I bent down and picked her up in my arms ala Rhett Butler from "Gone with the Wind" and carried her from the patio door to the master bedroom and deposited her on her marital bed. I climbed in next to her and we started to kiss again.

Mrs. Perkins was almost frantic in her kissing. There was no tenderness in those kisses. She kissed long, hard, deep tongue kisses interlaced with short rapid fire kisses that danced over my lips, face and neck. This woman was horny and had no time for romance or tenderness. I was caught up in the moment and did the same to her as we both rubbed and squeezed each other's bodies and pulled at our clothes.

Several times she would utter "we shouldn't do this" but never stopped pulling off my boots or pants as she would say it. In seconds my clothes were gone, lying in a heap in the floor with hers on top.

As I lay back on the bed, Mrs. Perkins wasted no time in getting my cock in her mouth. She moaned and mewled as her lips sucked the head of my cock or as she bobbed her head up and down the entire length. Debbie obviously had not been taught how to suck cock by her mom as Mrs. Perkins was a master at what she was doing.

She sucked me for about a minute then took her mouth off of my cock and looked up at me through those horn-rimmed glasses as she fisted my cock up and down. Our eyes met for only a couple of seconds and she said, "Mmm ... Rickey. You taste so good! I can't wait to have you inside my pussy. We shouldn't be doing this but... do you want to be in my pussy?"

"Yes ma'am," was all I could say.

Mrs. Perkins immediately scooted up my body and straddled my waist poising her pussy over my crotch. She continued to look me in the eye as she began to lower herself onto the head of my cock. She paused as it penetrated the lips of her pussy for just a second and drew in a breath, as if she was relishing what she was feeling. Then she began to sink down in one smooth, fluid motion. I had felt some wet pussies before, but this was a wet pussy!

I will never forget the next moment for as long as I live. As Mrs. Perkins slid down my cock, she started making little gasping sounds and her eyes rolled up into her head and only the whites of her eyes were showing. It scared the shit out of me! I thought of the movie "The Exorcist" and just knew she was going to start talking in some demonic voice or upchuck some green pea soup at any moment. I'd never seen anything like that before. But those feelings were soon vanquished as she began to move her wet pussy back and forth; riding my cock like you would a horse, sliding back and forth on my hard dick. Well, ride cowgirl ride!

"Oh baby, baby. Oh damn this is nice....ooohhhh... I need this so bad ... so bad. Oh fuck baby...oh fuck. Oh I love your dick in me!"

I always enjoyed hearing a woman say things sexual while fucking. It was and still is, a turn on for me and at this point in my life, I had not heard a lot of it and found my cock getting harder listening to her as she rode my cock from Tulsa to Texas.

Mrs. Perkins' eyes had returned to normal and she was looking at me again through those glasses. I reached up and took them off of her face and laid them on the nightstand next to us. As she hunched her ass back and forth on my cock she continued to look me in the eye as she moaned her pleasure to me.

"Mmmmm we shouldn't be doing this. No, no.... no we shouldn't. But it feels so good.....it feels so right! Oh your cock is so wonderful! It fits perfectly in me baby. Do you like it? Do you like how my pussy feels?"

Well what could I say? Of course it felt great!

" Oh yeah baby...it feels good. Ride my cock. Slide that wet pussy all over me!" Hell, I didn't know what to say! I had never had anyone ask me questions before while we were fucking. But I liked it! I liked talking back to her, giving her dirty talk while she was giving it to me. But it excited me too much as I could feel my cum starting to boil over. I told her I was going to cum. It was what she wanted to hear.

"Yes! Oh yes! Give it to me...give me your cum! Oh I want it...I want it in me! That's it baby, cum for mama, cum in her tight pussy."

Mrs. Perkins began fucking me faster and was like a mad woman as she rode my cum-spewing cock. She was screaming out her own orgasm at the same time, telling me she was cumming with me and to fill her pussy with my cum. I was barely conscious of her cum as mine was so intense it was as if Elton john's "Rocket Man" had just blasted from the launching pad at the base of my spine and into her womb.

As our orgasms began to subside, Mrs. Perkins stopped her thrusting and dropped onto my chest, scooting up some so as to french kiss me and allowing my cock to pop free from her soaked pussy. I felt like I was sitting in a tub of water as she had cum a great deal and it had run down my cock and pooled underneath me. I did not know about "squirters" at the time but I now believe she may have been one to a small degree considering how much fluid came from her body when she came.

As we kissed, Mrs. Perkins mumbled again how "we should not have done this" but continued to kiss me hungrily. My cock was still half hard (remember, I was only 18 then) and I had no interest in leaving as I could tell she was not yet ready for me to go. I rolled her over onto her back and started to kiss my way down her neck and down to her titties. They weren't very big but she had some nice plump nipples that looked as if they were begging to be chewed and sucked. Well, if they were begging, the least I could do was help them out some! I flicked my tongue over one of her nips and she thrust her chest up in to my face, grabbing the back of my head and pushing my face down onto her breast. I heard her gasp as I took her nipple between my teeth and rolled it about as I lightly chewed and sucked on it.

"Oh! Bite my nipple...oh my, yes! Just like that! Oh momma likes that!"

"Momma?" I remember thinking. Didn't she say that earlier? Oh well....it's sex. No big deal. After all, she's not my mom so who cares what she says?

Mrs. Perkins continued to mewl her pleasure to me. My cock was getting hard again and I moved up her body and placed my cock at her lips to suck for a minute. I knew this would bring me back to full harness in no time and I was correct. Mrs. Perkins placed her hands on my ass and pulled me into her mouth as she sucked me in. I began to slowly move my ass back and forth, pistoning my cock in and out of her mouth. It wasn't long until my cock was as hard as a diamond cutter again. I pulled away from the suction of her lips and moved into position, pulling her legs up to her chest with my arms underneath her knees so they could rest there. I looked down at her pussy and could see her pubic hair was matted with our cum. Her pussy lips were open and waiting for me, and I could see a stream of my thick white cum seeping down them heading for the crack of her ass. I also noticed the huge wet spot on the bed were we had been laying and wondered if she had peed the bed when she came.

I placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy and slowly pushed my hips forward. There was no resistance and my cock easily slid fully into her. It wasn't tight but it also wasn't loose. It was jussst right!

I looked up at her and sure enough, there were the whites of her eyes again. It wasn't scary this time, but it still was weird and I could not look at it but for a second or two. I ducked my head and started to grind my pelvis into hers. She liked that.

"Oh yes baby...just like that. Oh yes...oh yes. Grind my pussy baby...grind my clit. Give me that hard dick! Oh that's wonderful baby....oh baby!" she moaned.

I continued to grind her for a while, then stopped and fucked in and out. Then I'd go back and grind, then fuck in and out again. It was with Mrs. Perkins that I discovered I could last a lot longer in bed by alternating these techniques every so often. If I was fucking in and out and felt an orgasm brewing, I could switch to grinding and it would help me to abate the urge to cum for a bit. Plus the women all liked that grinding motion against their clits.

I fucked Mrs. Perkins for about 15, maybe 20 minutes before I came again. During that time, she too had an orgasm that was so violent it nearly threw me off of her. That gal sure could cum! And it too, was a wet one. My second orgasms have always been less of a climactic event when compared to the first one of the day/night. This one was no exception. But it was still damn good!

After our orgasm's abated, I lay next to her and she snuggled up on her side against me with her hand on my chest. We made small talk and once again she mentioned how we should not have done this. Up until then I had not responded as to whether we should have or should not have "done this". But this time I did.

"Why not? I enjoyed it and you enjoyed it. It would not have happened if it was not meant to be."

Mrs. Perkins rose up and looked at me.

"What is it between us? I've felt it for a long time and I've wanted this to happen. What is this connection we have?"

"I don't know," I said. "But I'm sure glad it's there. Aren't you?"

"Oh yes. I am very glad". With that she lay back down beside me and rubbed my torso some more.

I had no idea what she had been talking about. What "connection" was she referring to? She was horny, I was horny and we relieved our needs with each other. "Connection"? Oh well, if it makes her happy to think we are connected, then so be it. I suspect she was just looking for some kind of justification to be fucking someone other than her husband.

I had thoughts of fucking her once more but a look at the clock next to the bed ended that thought as Debbie and her little sister would soon be in from school. I pointed that out to Mrs. Perkins and she jumped up, as she also had not realized how late it had become. We giggled as we ran to the bathroom and jumped into the shower for a quick wash. We kissed some in the shower and she briefly sucked my cock again just to tease me. After we dried each other off, we got dressed and I headed for the door.

"Ah, Rick. Will you be coming back or is this the last time I'll see you."

"No ma'am. I'll be back."

I kissed her again and was out the door. As I drove off, I saw Debbie's little sister come around the corner from the bus stop. We'd just barely made it!

I continued to go over to the Perkins house and socialize in the evenings as I had been doing. And I'd stop in at least once during the week to fuck Mrs. Perkins before the girls got home from school. I did not however, go over on the weekends as much as I felt guilty drinking beer with Mr. Perkins and then coming back a couple of days later to fuck his wife while he was in Arkansas working. I may be sexually immoral but I do have a little bit of a conscious.

Our affair went on for a little over a year. While I did not always go see Mrs. Perkins every week, I did see her quite a bit. We fucked in every room in the house at some point to include the girls' bedroom. I also fucked her in my car a few times at night when I'd pop in at her house and she's ask me to take her to the grocery store or to the Baskin Robbins Ice Cream parlor. We'd leave everyone else at the house and immediately drive behind the Warehouse Market and get in a quickie. Damn but that woman liked to fuck! I never could go back in to her house afterwards though due to the wetness of my crotch after I had fucked her. I began to take a towel with me when I'd go over to see her and would put under me or her and help absorb the cum she'd let fly. No matter how much I tried to clean it, my car had wet stains on the upholstery until the day I traded it in. My gawd but that woman had great orgasms!

In November 1974 I left for the Marines. I had a busy week seeing several girls and telling them goodbye. Mrs. Perkins was no exception and we had a wonder afternoon together at a cheap local motel. It was the only time she and I actually made love as every other interlude we ever had, had been pure hardcore fucking. It was a memorable afternoon and one I still think of to this day.

In September of 1975 I came home on two weeks leave. I went to see Mrs. Perkins but it was late in the afternoon so going to bed was out of the question, especially after we had sat and talked at length about the Marines and how I liked California. I was preparing to leave when Mrs. Perkins reached over and started to rub my cock through my pants.

12