Her Name Was Virginia Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues the next day.
1k words
4.18
68.1k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elbieh
elbieh
4 Followers

As I drove away from Virginia's house, my hands trembling and my manhood throbbing, I was over-whelmed by lust and fear.

I had just been extremely intimate with a good friend of mine's mother.

In her OWN home, while her husband slept, not ten feet away!

I liked her husband and was mildly attracted to her daughter, and her son was a good friend, but I absolutely adored her!

As my mind wrestled with all the emotions between shame and sheer admiration, I could hardly think of anything else. The short drive to my house was filled with what-might-have-beens. My young imagination played out every scenario, and each one of them ended in sexual bliss.

Needless to say, my lust-filled mind found satisfaction in knowing what I'd been able to give her.

A dead-end marriage with no intimacy, a hunger for affection unfulfilled, and a deep need to be wanted by anyone who thought she was worth wanting.

Well, I wanted her!

She knew at least THAT much, now!

We had been just about as intimate as two people can be, without having intercourse. She wanted more, and I think she knew I wanted more.

Hell, I had to have her!

I awoke the next morning in the same state I'd drifted off to sleep in, sheer sexual longing. Which, by the way, was pulsating through every hormone in my young body and finding rest in my throbbing, hard-as-titanium cock.

It was begging for some kind of attention.

I decided a shower would do us both some good.

I could wash away yesterday's residue from my body, and relieve last night's tension, all at the same time.

It has always amazed me how the male subconscious works.

The only things I could think of were Virginia's eyes, her lips and her kiss, the swell of her breasts and the taste of her sweet honey. Before I knew it, I had climbed out of bed, started the shower, climbed in, washed my hair and body, finished my shower, and was now gripping my erect cock!

As I began stroking my hardness, I thought of last night's happenings and the promises of today.

I called her name as I shot the life giving fluid from my body.

I got dressed and meandered around the house until about 1:00 pm, and then set off for Virginia's house.

It was no longer my friend's house, where he and his sister lived, and where I enjoyed the company of his entire family.

Now, it was Virginia's house!

The location of which, the most exciting and impromptu sexual experience of my young life had occurred!

This was now the home of the woman at the forefront of my conscious and subconscious mind.

The center of my universe and focal point of all my emotional and physical desires!

What a difference a day makes, I thought to myself, as I drove to this glorious place!

And then, as I rounded the corner to her house, my heart sank and my eyes welled with tears. The driveway was empty.

Where was her car?

Where was she?

Had she had second thoughts about our plans? Did she regret what had happened?

Was I just a passing fancy, a brief diversion in her non-existent love life?

Had morality and matrimony won the war over carnal desire?

I was crushed!

I pulled my truck to the curb and tried to make sense of what I was thinking and feeling.

What a jerk, I thought to myself. How could I let myself get so caught up in the moment?

How could I ever believe that such a vivacious and worldly woman could have a longing for me? What a Fool, I thought!

I dropped my truck back into drive, and as I made one last glance around before leaving, a movement caught my eye. It was a curtain! Someone was inside the house! My heart swelled with hope! I put my truck back into park and killed the engine as I exited.

I tried not to run to the front door but I could barely contain my excitement. Before I could knock the door swung open and there she stood!

Her arms were open and inviting me in, a smile danced across her face and a look of desire filled her eyes. As I stepped in, she closed the door and forced me back against it.

"I thought you wouldn't come." she said.

"I thought you weren't here! I was about to leave!"

She pressed her body against mine and wrapped her arms around me, holding me tightly.

"I want you so bad. I need to feel you inside of me. Make love to me."

And then she kissed me. And I felt the desire in her kiss. As our tongues danced against each other's, our hands roamed each other's body. I felt the swell of her breast and the roundness of her ass as she ground her crotch against my aching hard on. Then she took my hand and led me to the spare bedroom.

We kissed again and slowly I began to unbutton her blouse. Her breasts were amazing, confined in her white cotton bra. She released the snap and it fell away revealing two pink, hard as eraser nipples. My lips were drawn to them and as I took first one and then the other in my mouth, she arched her back and groaned, forcing more of her breast into my mouth. While I licked, sucked and nibbled one, I would squeeze and caress the other. Her arms were locked around me and she continued to grind her sex against me.

"So good, its been so long, oh yes, I'm so wet for you, oh, please don't stop!"

Her words spurred me on and made me even hornier then I was!

My hand slid down her body between us and cupped her sex. The heat and the moisture there inflamed my desire. I fell to my knees and pulled her pants and panties down together. She took a step back and out of them and I laid her on the bed. As I stood there staring at this beautiful, voluptuous, naked woman I realized I was still fully clothed! I took all my clothes off and just as I was about to climb into bed and consummate this adulterous affair, I heard the front door being opened...

To Be Continued...

elbieh
elbieh
4 Followers