Her Name Was Virginia Ch. 04

Story Info
The story continues.
4.1k words
4.58
43.3k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elbieh
elbieh
4 Followers

Kelly (Her Name Was Virginia Pt.4)

I couldn't go back to Virginia's house. Just the thought of seeing her and not being able to hold her was unbearable!

I still saw James from time to time, but even that was hard to do. I'd found its really hard to feel comfortable around a friend, once you've made love to and fallen in love with their mother!

I'll bet there aren't a lot of people in that fraternity, but if you are, you know what I mean! And if you're not, well I'm sure you can imagine!

He was none the wiser though and I hoped to keep it that way!

Now, Kelly, his sister, was a completely different story. She knew I was at home alone with their mother that day. She had come home just as I was about to climb into bed with her. She never caught us doing anything, but I'm certain she knows something was going on between the two of us! Her and Virginia had talked and while I don't know what was said, Virginia's last words to me that day were, "Oh yeah, Kelly said she needs to talk to you!"

Well, needless to say, I'd been avoiding her like the plague since that day!

If I was at a club or a bar and she showed up, I'd quietly slip away without having to confront her. The thing was, I really hated doing that! She was a very nice girl! We were two people that had shared a lot of good times and a lot of open and honest conversation.

So, along with being miserable about Virginia, I was also carrying around my concerns about Kelly.

I really wasn't a very happy guy at that particular time in my life!

Oh, I still partied with my friends and hung out at the local bars, and on Friday and Saturday nights I still went to the local Dancehalls, but it just wasn't the same.

I wasn't the same!

I'm told, you never get over your first love and you never forget your first time! Well, both of mine were with the same woman! Virginia, mother of my friend James and his sister Kelly!

I ached for her and missed her dearly!

And so it was, until one Saturday night. I'd gone to The Wagon Wheel Saloon, which just so happened to be the place to be on Friday or Saturday nights in our town!

I'd been sitting at the bar drinking, and dancing occasionally, with a couple of the regular women who frequented the place, when a pair of hands came from behind me and shielded my eyes. They were dainty and soft, feminine hands, and held tightly to my eyes. "Guess who?" a soft voice whispered in my ear. The warm breath caressing my ear and causing my cock to stir from its rest. There was no need for guessing, I knew in an instant the soft voice and even softer hands belonged to Kelly.

"Have you been avoiding me?", she asked. At first I felt panic and then I felt a reassuring calm come over me. She wasn't angry or upset with me, I thought, because she'd have never come up to me this way if she was! "Kelly", I spoke her name softly and leaned my head back to rest on her shoulder.

She removed her hands from my eyes and spun my bar stool around where I was facing her. I looked into her green eyes and she smiled at me and said, "I've missed you so much! And we really need to talk!"

My first thought was, Aww shit, here it comes!, but then she threw her arms around me and hugged me like we hadn't seen each other in years. She pressed her body between my parted legs and squeezed her young body to mine.

"Lets find a table." she said! We went and sat down at a secluded table, far away from the bar, the dance floor and the band. She pulled her chair next to mine and took my hand.

Now, before I tell you what was said and what happened, I realize you have no idea what Kelly even looks like! If you've read my previous stories you'd know I found her mildly attractive.

Most guys I knew referred to her as a "Stone Fox". If you asked me what that meant I couldn't really tell you.

I thought she was cute.

She had shoulder length blonde hair, cut into that Farrah Fawcett style, with very pretty and deep green eyes. Her skin was the type that wasn't dark but it wouldn't burn in the summer. She'd just get that bad-ass tan that a lot of chicks tried to get but couldn't. Body wise, she wasn't stacked but she wasn't hurting either! She was slender and her breasts and her ass fit her frame perfectly. There wasn't a single aspect about her that overwhelmed another!

I think most people know what I'm trying to say here, but if you don't, the best way to put it is, she had a real nice package! She was pretty and had a body that fit her perfectly!

And she was the 18 year old daughter of the woman who had my heart!

And here I was, sitting at a table, holding her hand, wondering, What the Hell is she gonna say next!

I looked into those deep green eyes and was totally blown away by her words to me!

"Thank you, Elbie! I don't know what you and mom talked about that day, but she's a different person now! Its like she got her second wind and she's living again! She quit drinking, she started spending more time with Dad and with us! Her and Dad are acting like newly-weds again! I think they might even be having sex! Gross, I know, but really awesome too!"

Okay, I'm thinking, should I be happy or sad here?

The love of my life is happy, but its with her husband! I'll never have her again!

SHOULD I BE HAPPY?

And then, all of a sudden, I was listening to these words I was speaking.

Without any fore-thought or planning, I heard words coming from me that I never intended to say!

Have you ever been in a situation where you felt detached and solely an observer, but yet you were the center of attention? Where every word you said, was a word you wish you could take back? And you were watching and listening to yourself and you couldn't believe what you were saying!

That was me, at that moment!

"I LOVE HER! I think shes one of the most amazing women I've ever met in my life! She's beautiful, kind, sexy and attractive! She's a great mother and a great friend! Your Dad's an ass-hole for not trying harder to make her happy! I could.........."

Her finger touched my lips, and thank God, I quit talking!

"We all love her Elbie. She's been so miserable and un-happy for so long now though, no one knew how to pull her out of it!"

If you only knew, Kelly.

That's what I was thinking!

"But since that day you and her talked, shes been a different woman!"

Talked? Yep, that's we did! Well, yeah! I freaking loved her! In every way there is for a man to love a woman!

"You gave us back our mother and gave Daddy back his wife!"

Can I take her back?, I thought.

"I don't know what you said or did, but it worked!"

I made love to her! I craved her! I'm freaking head-over-heels in love with Your mom!

"I Love you, Elbie!"

"WHAT?"

Did she just say what I thought she said?

"I'm in love with you, Elbie! I've loved you for a long time. I didn't want to come between you and James, but I can't hide it any longer! I think you're incredible and I want to be with you for as long as you want me!"

Holy-Freaking-Shit!, I thought!

I'm in love with your mom!

And then she kissed me!

And I kissed her back!

Her tongue snaked its way into my mouth and I caressed it with my own.

And not once did I think about Virginia!

As we kissed, I found my hands had a mind of their own! I caressed her face, her neck and then ran down her shoulders to her back, as her hands pulled me closer to her!

"Lets dance.", she said.

She took my hand and led me to the dance floor. And as I pulled her close and listened to the beginning of the song, I thought, how ironic.

It was "The Last Cheater's Waltz".

Was I a cheater? Was I a taker? Hell No! I was a giver, in need of receiving! A broken heart, in need of mending!

It should've been "Statue of a Fool" as far as I was concerned!

As we danced, I could feel how much Kelly wanted to be exactly where she was at that moment in time. I held her close to me and we moved and swayed together like we'd done it a million times!

The song ended and we just kept dancing.

I couldn't tell you how long we danced or how many songs were played.

What I could tell you is, her hair smelt like strawberries, her breasts were soft and her nipples hard, and she felt so good in my arms! Her arms reached around me and her hands caressed me!

I was in heaven!

And that's how it should be when you truly fall in love for the first time!

We danced until the lights came on. I couldn't tell you how long that was. We never talked, we just held each other and danced.

I didn't want it to end, but like they say, all good things must come to an end!

The band started breaking down their equipment and we still held each other!

She finally pulled away from me and looked at me with those deep green eyes and asked me, "Will you please take me home?"

Now, I knew she didn't mean to her house, and I said YES!

The drive home was uneventful. Kelly sat next to me with her head on my shoulder and her hand on my thigh the entire way. I had one arm around her and one on the wheel.

I say the drive home was uneventful, meaning romantically or sexually, but emotionally I was a wreck! I hadn't thought once about Virginia while Kelly and I danced and kissed and held each other, but the drive home gave my brain and heart ample time to consider my situation!

Here I was, taking the daughter of the woman I loved, home with with me. How twisted is that? How screwed up does someone have to be, to be where I was? Then again, how screwed up does someone have to be, to have sex with their friends mother?

I'm not a bad person, I thought!

I love Virginia, and its okay!

And slowly, through the fog and haze of too many beers and too many tears. Slow dancing and kissing Kelly had made things a lot clearer.

I realized Virginia was right!

When she told me I needed to find someone my own age that I could be with anytime and all the time, I understood.

When I left Virginia's house that day, I thought I was losing the greatest love of my life.

We, as humans, like to think of what we've lost more often then what we've given. I guess that's part of that human nature thing we all struggle with!

I gave love back to her!

You might say, she had love! Her husband, her children, her family and friends!

BUT, how many times have we all taken for granted love that was given to us, without regard for showing gratitude or showing love in return?

Oh sure, you say, they ought to know!

But Virginia felt unloved enough, to seek it from me! And I was gratefull! And I still am to this day! I gave it to her and she gave it right back to me!

All these thoughts were tumbling through my head while Kelly's head rested on my shoulder!

You might ask,

How did I FEEL?

and WHAT did I feel?

What I truly felt was, Kelly's head on my shoulder and her hand on my thigh!

In that short drive back to my house, I had reconciled every thought I had about Virginia!

Was I sorry? Hell no!

Did I regret making love to her? Hell no again!

Did I want her again? Hell yes!

Would I ever make love to her again? Given the opportunity, yes, a thousand times over! But the odds were against it!

Did I love her? More then words can say!

Did I know where my love for her would take me? Yes, I did.

Where? Nowhere!

Was she worthy of all these things I was feeling? I don't know!

What I do know is, from what Kelly said, she had gotten herself and her life, back in order! If I had helped her do that, good for me and her!

In all actuality, as the kids like to say nowadays, It was "All Good"!

When I finally pulled into my driveway, I was ALL good!

And Kelly still had her head on my shoulder and her hand on my thigh!

I was at peace with being with Kelly!

And letting Virginia go!

I killed the engine, took her hand and led her to the front door of my house.

Before I opened the door I asked her, "Are you sure you want to be here?"

She never said a word! She just cupped my face in her hands, and kissed me again! And yes! It was the same kinda kiss! Just the way Virginia kissed me before we made love!

The kind that says I'm here because I want you!

But this time, I'd have to say it was different.

Kelly wasn't running from something. She wasn't trying to find something to fill a void left open by someone else! Or trying to resurrect a love that had gone bad and left her wanting more then she was capable of asking for or receiving.

She was as pure as the driven snow! Okay, maybe not that pure! But her desire for me wasn't tainted by anything, it was just a sheer longing to be with me!

As we walked through the front door there were no doubts about what we were doing.

Kelly wanted me and I wanted her!

We went straight to my bedroom! We walked in and Kelly turned to me and said, "I've never done this before Elbie. I've loved you for a long time and I decided long ago that I wanted you to be my first."

I took her into my arms and we kissed. And I could feel all that desire and all that time spent waiting for this moment in her kiss! Her body felt so good pressed against me! Our hands roamed across our bodies as our lips and tongues devoured each other. My hands moved to her front and ever so slowly made my way up her body.

When they came to rest on her breasts, I could feel so many things there. Each deep and excited breath she took caused them to rise and fall. I could feel the rapid beat of her heart as her excitement increased. I could feel her nipples, hard and pressed tight through her bra and her blouse!

In a fit of excitement, my hands tore open her blouse! Buttons went flying everywhere and her kiss and her breathing stopped, for just a moment. And then, it was as if a strong wind blew across a small fire and it became a raging inferno! Her lips were all over my face and her hands pulled me closer. Then her hands were gone and a moment later,so was her bra!

Her hands clutched my head as her lips left me!

"Taste me!", she said as she pulled my head down to her breasts!

And taste her I did!

I pulled her body closer to me and she leaned back, offering her breasts to me. Her hands, gently but insistently, guided me to her erect nipples! And I feasted on them! From one to the other, I bathed them with my tongue, sucked them fiercely and softly, and nibbled and caressed them, until she could take no more! I could feel her heart pounding as I tried to consume her! My own heart was pounding, as was my cock, both filled with desire and wanting more!

She pulled my head up and kissed me again.

My hands went to her pants, and as we kissed, I unfastened them and began to push them down. She broke the kiss and in a voice full of passion and yearning, she said, "Make love to me now, Elbie!"

Now, somewhere in the back of my mind, my conscious rose up and stated, "Hold On, are you sure you're ready to do this? Is this something you can live with? Is this something you're willing to follow through with, because Kelly's in love with you. How will Virginia handle this? How will you handle being with Kelly, around her?"

And in those couple of seconds of introspection, this is what I told my conscious and my conscious told me!

A conversation with myself:

"Shut-the-hell-up!, you're over thinking again! You have a beautiful woman in your arms, that wants you more then anything in the world! Her pants are at her knees and she just asked you to make love to her!"

"Yeah, but do you love her?"

"Does it really matter?"

"Hell yes it matters! She loves you!"

"Yeah, but does it REALLY matter?"

"Elbie, it MATTERS!"

"Okay! Do I love her?"

"You don't KNOW, do you?"

And then, I looked into her eyes, and I KNEW!

"Oh God, yes, I love her!"

I fell to my knees and pulled her pants the rest of the way down.

She stepped out of them, and here I was staring up at the most beautiful girl in the world, wearing only a light-pink pair of panties and a look on her face that made me rise-up!

We kissed again and held hands. She led me to my bed and standing there beside it, she began to remove every stitch of clothing I had on! She removed my shirt and kissed my neck and then my nipples. She un-buckled my belt and then un-fastened my pants. I used one foot and then the other to remove my boots.

And then, she fell to her knees before me and pulled my pants, along with my under-wear, to my feet. She looked up at me and then placed her mouth on my throbbing erection! Her hands ran up and down my thighs and cradled my nuts, as her hot, wet mouth moved up and down on my cock.

Any guy will tell you, theres nothing hotter then watching a beautiful girl blow you, while shes looking you in the eyes!

Her tongue danced along every inch of my cock, and her sweet lips held me like a soft, wet, velvet vise! Up and down she went, and in and out I went! My cock swelled and she just kept on blowing me! I still don't know how I made her stop, but I did. Her mouth felt so good on me, I never wanted it to end!

I can remember pulling her up by her shoulders and kissing those same sweet lips that had been wrapped around my dick only a moment ago! The only thing I tasted on her lips, was her desire for me! And it was raging!

Wrapped in my arms and still frantically kissing, I gently laid her down on my bed.

I kissed her lips and then moved down to her neck. Then it was her shoulders and her upper chest. I wanted my lips to touch every inch of this woman! I took first one, and then the other nipple into my mouth, and bathed them both with my lips and my tongue. And then down to her stomach, I made a trail of kisses until I reached her navel. I never knew how sexy her belly-button actually was, but she totally enjoyed my attention to it and was soon gyrating her hips and pushing me lower.

As I made my way down to the center of her sex, I purposely bypassed it and continued down her legs. I kissed her thighs, knees, calves and feet. And then I made my way up her legs again with the sole purpose of tasting her juices, which by now were running continuously. I don't know if she enjoyed my teasing or not, but it was as if her pussy was a fountain.

The sheet was soaked beneath her and the room had that smell of a woman aroused!

Her hands grabbed my head and lead me to her sex. She raised herself to my mouth and I tasted the sweetness that was her. She was open to me and my tongue traced a trail up and down her folds!

As I took the swollen nub of her clit into my mouth, she cried out, "Oh God, Yes Elbie, don't stop!" Well, I had no intention of stopping until we were both satisfied!

She gyrated against my onslaught and moments later, with her body raised completely off the bed and my head buried between her legs, she wailed my name and in no uncertain terms sang out to anyone within earshot that she was Fucking cumming!

I held her thighs as she trembled and bucked beneath me. As her orgasm slowly subsided and she came to rest back on the bed, my needs overwhelmed me. With her body totally relaxed and luxuriating in the after-glow, I aligned my throbbing cock with her quivering pussy and in one fluid motion broke her cherry and sank every inch of myself into her!

It was the tightest, wettest, quivering, spasming pussy I have ever felt!

She cried out again, "Ooooooooooh God!"

In pain or rapture I couldn't tell, but I didn't move a muscle.

I kissed her, and her arms and her legs wrapped themselves around me! She held me tightly, breathing deeply as tears flowed from her eyes.

I waited, for what I'm not sure!

Rebuke or praise?, but she said nothing, for moments on end.

Finally, when I couldn't stand the silence anymore, I said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

"It only hurt for a moment."

"Damn, it feels so good to be inside of you!", I said, as I kissed away her tears.

elbieh
elbieh
4 Followers
12