Her New Black Lover

Story Info
White woman and black man meet and fuck.
2.9k words
4.33
165.8k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 01/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hated these fucking seminars. Chloe looked around at all the other paralegals. The last thing she wanted to do was spend the weekend in the city at a stuffy convention. But, she had no choice. Her employer wanted her to learn consular processing, so here she was.

Tomorrow the seminar would start. She had checked her bag earlier and got her room key. All she wanted right now was a hot dinner and an early night with her ten inch beaded dildo. She was tired and aggrevated and just wanted to be alone. She made her way to the only restaurant the hotel had and sat at a table. She opened the menu and quickly scanned it's contents. The waiter appeared and she gave her order.

"Is this seat taken?"

Chloe looked up at the deep voice across the table. A very handsome black man stood with two glasses of wine in his hands. He was at least six foot and very muscular. His head was shaved and he had the most unusual golden colored eyes.

"Yes. It is." Chloe answered, crossing her legs as she felt her pussy moisten.

The last thing she wanted was to get hit on. She was here on business. She just wanted to eat and go to her room. However, her body had a mind of its own.

"Really? Waiting for someone?"

"Just not in the mood for company right now. Is that all right with you?" She snapped. Couldn't he take a hint. She needed him to leave before she did invite him to sit and have dinner with her. And maybe more.

"Fine! You know, you don't have to be such a bitch. I was only hoping to share dinner with you." He slammed down one glass of wine, spilling most of it, and walked away.

Chloe watched him go. Ok, so she was a little hard on him. She just wasn't in the mood to make small talk. As it was she had the most terrible day. The airport lost her luggage, her room had been switched and she had gotten stuck for twenty minutes in the elevator with an insurance salesman. And now she could feel her pussy cream dampening her panties at the sight of a sexy stranger, reminding her of how long it had been since she had last gotten laid. Chloe sighed heavily. She just wanted some down time and to put an end to this day.

*****

The door was just about to close when Chloe heard a male voice call out. Pressing the button to hold the doors open, Chloe waited until the caller stepped in. She inwardly groaned as she realized who he was. He was the man from the restaurant. She looked down, trying to avoid eye contact.

She pressed the button for the fourth floor and noticed that he didn't press one. Great! she thought, they were staying on the same floor too. She thought back on her behavior. She wasn't normally a rude person. Maybe she should apologize. She opened her mouth but suddenly the elevator came to jarring stop. The lights flicked and then went out. Immediately, the back up lights came on dimly light the small space.

"Now what?" He said in that deep voice.

Chloe looked at him. She had to admit that he really was a good looking man. For a black man. She wasn't the sort of woman who went for black men but she still appreciated a handsome man.

"It got stuck earlier today. It should only last about half and hour of so."

He didn't look at her. Or even acknowledge that he had heard her. Ok, so he was mad. Fine. She only had to put up with him for about thirty minutes. How hard could that be?

****

Two hours later, Chloe leaned back against the wall of the elevator. They had called from the emergency phone and no one could give them a time as to when they would be out of there. The elevator company was there and working on the problem. They just had to be patient and wait.

She looked down at him. He was sitting on the floor with his back resting against the elevator doors. His head was back and his eyes were closed. They were stuck between floors and in no worry of the doors opening. He had discarded his jacket long ago and had his muscled arms crossed over his broad chest. Chloe gave a heavy sigh. She was bored. And tired. And aggrevated.

"Excuse me, but.."

"If you don't mind, I'd rather you didn't say anything."

Chloe stared at him.

"I was only going to apologize for my earlier behavior. I mean, since we're stuck together...."

"Since we're stuck, now you want to make nice. Down in the restaurant you couldn't even be civil."

"I'm trying to apologize here. I've just had a really bad day. I know that's no excuse but I do apologize"

There, she had said her peice. If he wanted to accept it, he could. If not, it was about to be a long night.

"You know what your problem is lady. You need to be fucked good and hard by a big black cock."

Chloe looked down at him with a look of shock on her face.

"Excuse me? Who do you think you are talking to? I'm going to slap you with a sexual harrassment suit that will make your head spin."

He actually had the nerve to laugh.

"Baby, that ain't sexual harrassment. That's a fact. And if you want to slap me with anything, have it be those big tits of yours."

Chloe wanted to feel outrage. But at the moment she felt a fluttering in her pussy. Her nipples hardening at the thought of his lips around them. She crossed her arms over her chest in hopes to hide them.

She heard him chuckle.

"Turn you on, didn't it." He said without even looking at her.

"No."

"Liar. Why don't you come sit by me and I'll show you how turned on you really are." He said all this without ever opening his eyes.

Chloe checked the urge to do just that. Fuck, what was wrong with her. Oh, wait, she knew. It had been six months since her last fuck and she couldn't even drudge up a memory of it. And since she was being semi-honest with herself, she wouldn't mind seeing if what they said about black men were true. Was his cock big? Could he fuck her for hours and make come over and over?

Chloe closed her eyes and bit her lip. This was insane. He was a complete stranger. But maybe that's what she needed. Hot, wild sex with someone she would never see again.

"Look, my names Chloe. And I'm sorry I've been a bitch. Just a real bad day."

"I'm Dennis. And I know the feeling. I hate these fucking things. Have a seat and we can complain together."

He opened his eyes finally and looked at her. Chloe was mesmerized by his eyes. Never had she seen anyone with that color. They couldn't possibly be real, she thought.

"I don't bite." He said as he watched her. Then he smiled. "Unless you want me too."

Chloe laughed and with as much dignity as her skirt allowed, sat down on the floor across from him.

"I really am sorry for the way I acted." Chloe said again.

"How sorry?"

"Excuse me?"

"How sorry are you Chloe?" He asked again, pinning her with his golden gaze.

"What do you mean?"

"I think you know what I mean."

And she did. And her pussy creamed at the mere thought of what he was suggesting. She looked up for any sign of a security camera. The last thing she needed was to be caught doing anything on tape.

"Just relax. We can play a little here and then continue it once the doors open" Dennis said, his voice deep and smooth.

"Play how?"

"Simple. Raise you skirt."

Chloe pulled her skirt hem higher up her thighs.

"Higher Chloe. I want to see your panties."

Taking a deep breath, an excited breath, Chloe pulled her skirt higher until it gathered above her thighs.

"Pretty blue panties." Dennis murmured, his tongue coming out to lick his lips.

"I see a dark spot Chloe. Are you wet?"

"Yes."

"I like a wet pussy Chloe."

Dennis brought his legs up and rested his arms over his knees.

"Now, I want you to take one hand and run it over your covered pussy for me. Will you do that?"

Again, Chloe looked around.

"They can't here us or see you. Come on Chloe, don't chicken out on me now. You owe me an apology." He said with a wink.

Chloe couldn't help but smile back. He really was an attractive man. And she hadn't been this wet in months. She could feel her swollen clit throbbing against the silk of her panties.

Slowly, she let her hand drop and rubbed it over her covered pussy. Her eyes held his as she did this.

"Good girl. Now slip your finger inside your panties and pull them over to the side. I want to see your white pussy ."

Chloe did as he instructed. She watched his eyes focus in on her shaved pussy.

"That's fucking beautiful. Do you know what I am going to do to you?"

Chloe shook her head.

Dennis raised his eyes to her.

"First, I am going to take off all your clothes and lay you out on my bed. Then, I am going to crawl between those white thighs of yours and lick, kiss, nibble and eat that bald cunt until you scream and cum in my mouth. And then, I am going to do it all over again, until you beg me to fuck you. Then, I'm going to flip you over, spread your legs and slam my thick, black cock all the way deep inside your cunt and fuck you until you cum again. And after you have cum, I'm going to pull out, spread your ass cheeks and fuck your ass until I cum."

Chloe stared open-mouth at him. He had delivered all that without blinking. His voice never changing. He was so self assured and cocky. And Chloe liked that.

"But first, I want you to play with your pussy and cum for me. I want to watch you cum."

Chloe was so excited about the thought of cumming in front of him. She slid her long middle finger over her smooth pussy lips. They were coated with her juices. She was so turned on and ready to cum. She pulled her knees up and let her legs fall open, opening her pussy to him. She used one hand to spread her lips wide and used the thumb on her other hand to massage her swollen clit.

She leaned her head back agaisnt the wall and moaned.

"That's it baby, rub your clit for me. Now stick a finger deep inside." Dennis encouraged.

Chloe followed his instruction. She eased a long manicured finger deep inside her pussy. It slid in easily and made a squishing sound when she pulled it out. She continued to rub her clit and finger fuck herself as Dennis watched. She could hear his heavy breathing. She looked at him and saw that his cock was hard and tenting his slacks.

"Are you ready to cum Chloe?" He asked, his voice even deeper than before.

"Fuck yes!" She hissed, fucking herself faster.

"Cum for me then. I want to see you cum."

Chloe held his gaze as she pistoned her finger in and out of her wet pussy. Her thumb rubbed faster. With Dennis's golden gaze holding hers, it was only minutes before she felt the tightening in her stomach. She wiggled her finger deep inside her, hitting her g-spot and sending her into a screaming orgasm.

"Fuck baby...that's it.....cum for me" Dennis said, his voice strained.

Chloe came in a rush, soaking her hand. She brought her legs together and squeezed her thighs tight, as her finger still rubbed her clit. She stretched and purred, savoring the feeling of her orgasm coursing through her.

She was just coming back to earth when the elevator bell chimed and suddenly they started moving again.

"Shit." Chloe cried and quickly tried to stand.

Dennis held out his hand and helped her up. He didn't let go once she was up but held tight. They stared at each other until the elevator stopped and the doors suddenly opened. He pulled her out and down the hall to his room. He removed the card key from his pocket, inserted it and opened the door.

He dragged her in and before she the door even closed, Dennis had her pinned against the wall and his lips on hers. His hands seem to be everywhere and within minutes, she was naked. He pushed against her and Chloe could feel his hard cock pressing against her stomach. He was huge!

"Come on Dennis, I want you to do exactly what you said you were going to." Chloe said, breaking the kiss and looking him in the eyes.

"Oh I will. I will."

Dennis quickly undressed and took her hand and led it to his hard cock.

"Feel that baby? That's black cock and it wants your white pussy."

He took her hand away and led her into the bedroom. Once there, he laid her on the bed and covered her body with his. He lifted her arms above her head.

"Don't move them." He ordered, his own hands skimming down her sides to her generous breasts.

He lowered his head and nuzzled between her breasts. His mouth found one hard peak and closed over it. His teeth nibbling, wringing a cry from her.

Dennis nibbled and licked his way down her creamy stomach to her silky smooth pussy. He parted her lips with his fingers and licked her lazily, from asshole to clit.

"Dennis" Chloe moaned, her head tossing back and forth on the pillow.

Dennis blew on her engorged clit, loving the way it stuck out from it's hood. He wrapped his lips around it and sucked greedily. His fingers moved to her wet hole and he easily slid in two fingers, knuckle deep.

Her hips shot off the bed. Dennis sucked hard while his fingers slowly worked their way in and out of her pussy, the sound of her wetness filling the room.

"Fuck, you are so wet." Dennis said lifting his head. His nose and chin shiny with her juices.

He withdrew his fingers and kissed her clit. He crawled back up her body, hooking his arms under her white thighs and slowly mounted her missionary style. His cock slide in, full and slow till her pussy walls widened as he slowly, but deliberately drove in deep. He leaned over her, her rock hard nipples burrowed into his chest and her nails wildly raking his back as he slowly licked her earlobe.

"I'm going to resize your pussy to where small dicks won't matter anymore."

Chloe snapped her eyes to his. With his massive cock drilling her, his wirery pubic hair stimulating her bare lips, it didn't take more than ten strokes before she couldn't take any more and came vehemently, soaking his cock and balls.

Dennis threw his head back and shouted out as her pussy clenched on him and he dumped his thick load into her. She wrapped her legs tight around him and squeezed him until she felt the last shot of cum fill her. Then she relaxed and looked up at him. He was staring down at her with a big smile.

"Hmmm...enjoyed that, did you?" She asked, reaching up and caressing his face.

"Baby, you have no idea." He said and pulled out of her.

Chloe's eyes widened as she felt his cock on the inside of her thigh. Still hard and thick and covered in their mixed cum.

"Oh my." She said breathlessly.

"Come on Chloe, suck my cock."

Dennis sat back and pulled her up to face him. His cock jutted up between them. Dennis threaded his fingers through her hair and brought her head down to take his cock deeply down her throat. She couldn't get enough of his huge, black cock and braced her hands on his thighs to take him even deeper down her throat.

He laughed with his deep voice, feeling himself growing harder and longer in her mouth. His strong hands controled her head, bringing her down hard on his cock. He felts her gag and advanced further into her throat. Chloe scratched him hard down his ebony thighs, reveling in his control. In response, he drove her head down like a piston until he winced and sucked in a hard breath, then relaxeed as he spewed his cum down her throat.

Chloe tried to swallow all of him but there was so much jism that it billowed out around the corners of her mouth, but she continued to suck and swallow wildly draining Dennis dry. Chloe laid in the arms of her black lover, surrounded by muscles as she traced a long index nail up and down his flaccid cock that laid almost over all his toned thigh. She lay there wondering how hard it would be in the morning when she awakened her black stallion with another wet blowjob.