Her New Friend

Story Info
She's off to spend the night with him.
1.3k words
2.98
76.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She’d met him at a music festival she attended a couple of months ago in a neighboring state. I’d gone up on the weekend to join her and she had casually mentioned getting to know him during the week, but I didn’t think a lot of it. It was only the other day, when she told me that he was visiting our state and she’d made plans to meet him at a place on the coast about an hour away, that I really sat up and took notice. This had the potential to be really hot!

I tried to remember what she’d told me about him. He seemed a bit of a free spirit, which was the type she liked – being one herself! He told some stories of a fairly wild youth, but had since settled down with his family, started a business, and become more “respectable.”

From what she’d told me I had gathered that he was aroused and interested by Michelle. That was certainly not uncommon, nor unexpected. I’m completely biased, but by any standards my wife is quite attractive: brown-haired with lovely, smooth, light-olive skin, a gorgeous face, and at 5’ 4” and 120 pounds her sexy body remains toned and fit. With her looks and terrific personal style she’d be eye-catching in any event, but her vivacious personality shines through and immediately captures the attention of every man in the room – and many of the ladies, too!

So I had assumed he’d been quite interested in Michelle when he met her, but what I didn’t know was that he had gotten her email address and the two of them had been corresponding in the weeks since, and he had invited her to join him on a business visit to a coastal town about an hour away from us. And she had accepted his invitation!

I was buzzing with excitement and pleasure while I watched her pack her overnight bag, picking out and folding up several pieces of sexy lingerie! When she was ready to walk out the door I took her by the shoulders and looked at her with a mixture of lust and pride. I couldn’t help but exclaim: “What a sexy head-turner of a wife I have!”

Michelle giggled and told me how wonderful I was, then gave me a deep and soulful kiss. As she turned to walk out she threw me a playful grin and said over her shoulder: “I hope you’re ready tomorrow, because when I walk back through this door I’m going to go right after you!”

And she did. Actually, she called me first to tell me that she was on her way home and had enjoyed a truly wonderful time. “It was everything I’d hoped for,” she said. “I’ll tell you all about it when I get home soon!”

All I could do was groan in lust and tell her to get herself straight home. And when she walked through the door and dropped her bag we embraced like young lovers, kissing and groping each other passionately. She looked great, her braless breasts swaying alluringly beneath the blouse of her casual pantsuit and her smile broad and full of promise. led her into the bedroom and urged her to tell me the details as we sat on the bed. As her tale unfolded we undressed each other and soon I was on one elbow beside her lovely, naked body, nuzzling her neck and kissing her breasts as I listened to her tale.

They met at a local pub and enjoyed drinks and dinner overlooking the harbor, talking and laughing and getting to know one another a little better. Then they went for a stroll along the waterfront, and she described how he put his arm around her as they walked. She admitted (when I asked!) that he had dropped his hand down and caressed her ass discreetly. She also acknowledged (upon my inquiry) that she liked that very much and did nothing to discourage him.

Less discreet, she said, was the deep kiss that he initiated while they stood looking out at the sailboats -- and she giggled as the thought of my wife making out with this man in public made my cock jump with excitement.

It was about then, she said, that she suggested that they retire to the motel. “I told him I’d like to continue this conversation somewhere more private!” she said with a smile and I chuckled and squeezed her nipple gently, making her moan this time. She explained that he eagerly agreed and when they arrived in the room they were in each others arms before the door even swung shut, and his hands were all over her. For her part, Michelle admitted, she had dropped her hand to caress his hard penis through his trousers. “Which hand?”

She looked at me surprised, then thought for a moment. “Left, I guess. Why?” I explained to her that I wanted to savor the mental image of my wife’s little hand, complete with wedding ring, obscenely fondling another man’s erect bulge.

“Well, I thought he might just take me right there, against the door,” she said, but eventually they broke for air. She then asked him to open the bottle of red wine she’d brought and pour them each a glass. When I asked her if she got to finish it she pulled me close for a loving kiss and then whispered “well, eventually.”

With that she urged me between her legs and positioned my swollen cockhead just at the entrance to her glistening lips. Looking me in directly the eyes, she described how he had set his glass down beside the bed just after they finished drinking to his toast: “To your glorious body, and dirty mind!” Then, she said, he began to unbutton her blouse.

I knew that Michelle had worn her sheer, red, somewhat see-through blouse – one that fits tightly around her luscious tits – and she acknowledged that she thought that he might actually tear off the first couple of buttons, so eager was he at that moment. “Tell me, did he kiss your tits?” I whispered.

“Oh, yes. He really went at them once I did this,” she arched her head back, “and this,” bringing her hands up and pushing her gorgeous breasts together, as if offering them up. I pushed the head of my cock between her inviting lips. “MMmmmmmm… I think he liked that. Then I took my blouse off and sat down on the bed.”

I slid my engorged cock partway into her. It slid easily into her slippery pussy. “OOOhhhhh, yeah… then I pulled his zipper down, looked up at him, and asked him if I could take him into my mouth.” This thought caused me to buck my hips and drive myself deep into her, without even thinking. She had me completely under her spell now. “He said yes. Or, at least, his moan and his eyes as he cupped my head in both hands said yes.”

I began to thrust in and out of my wife’s hot, wet cunt. “I put a condom on him – one of those flavored ones you gave me – but he didn’t let me suck him too long. He said he wanted to drive it in me!”

I couldn’t stand much more of this. “Oh, Christ!” I exclaimed, as I began to furiously hammer into Michelle’s dripping pussy. “Oh, and he did, too,” she said. Then she put her lips right next to my ear and whispered “he made me do this!” And she pushed my upper body back slightly from her before raising first one foot, then the other, directly up onto my chest. She smiled and looked me right in the eyes. “Then he really fucked me!” she said.

It was right about then that I began fucking wildly, stuffing her full of rockhard cock and then blasting off so deeply inside of her that it felt as if we were completely intertwined, and I wondered as I lay there, catching my breath and basking in the afterglow, if they’d ever be able to get us apart.

I heard the rest of Michelle’s hot tale of erotic adventure later – and it was just as exciting!

_________________

Thanks for reading this. Constructive criticism welcomed at the link below.