Her New Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Maria gets taken and transformed.
2.9k words
3.98
74.9k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 09/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria really did not stand a chance of getting away; he had been so thorough in his preparations that there was really no chance that she would not be taken. He had selected her after months of searching and research, and she was the perfect candidate. She lived alone, she wasn't on very good terms with her divorced parents and had rarely seen her father since she was little, and most importantly had few responsible friends. Most of her friends were partiers like she was, drinking heavily each night, and, like her, had become somewhat slovenly. She worked as a salesgirl at the mall, which he found to be perfect along with everything else about her. Although most people couldn't see it, he saw that she was beautiful, even though it was hard to see through the flab and lines that the drinking had given her. She seemed to like sex, which he had only to assume from the four different men she had gone home with in the six months that he had been concentrating on her.

The evening it happened, Maria had just gotten off work, exhausted from a long day of work after a night of drinking, she couldn't wait to get home. Cursing silently, she had to squeeze between her car and the minivan that had parked next to her. Just as she got her key in the lock and the door opened, she heard the sliding door of the minivan open, and she suddenly felt something touch her neck followed by a jolt and her body going limp. She was aware that she had been pulled into the van and that a hood was pulled over her head and everything went dark. Her hands were cuffed behind her and her skirt was pulled up, her panties pulled down, and she felt a slight sting in the ass cheek. That was all she remembered of her abduction as she very rapidly slipped into unconsciousness.

She awoke remembering and seeing nothing, the hood still over her head. She tried to raise her arms but they were cuffed behind her. Her body ached from the position she was in and she panicked and started to scream. After what seemed to her as hours, as she exhausted herself from fighting the bonds and screaming, she slumped to the floor of her unseen prison and sobbed. She didn't know how long it was before she heard a door open, and she saw a feint light come through her hood. She lifted her head and turned it to the sound of the door. It was then she realized that she was nude. She curled up as best she could and then she heard him speak for the first time.

"Welcome to your new life Carlita. That is your new name and you are just beginning a new wonderful life where you will live in pleasure and enjoyment. Your life will only get better from now on. Let me remove that hood and those handcuffs, we have no need of those now."

She squinted until her eyes became used to the light and as she looked at him as removed here cuffs. He seemed normal and well dressed, and very calm, not what she was expecting. When her arms were free she tried to cover her nakedness and look around. She was in a small closet or room that had nothing but a blanket and a little porta potti, on the ceiling was an incredibly bright light. She put a hand to her head and felt that her beautiful long black hair had been cut; only an inch or two remained, she looked down her body and saw that her pussy was shaved as well. She then felt the collar around her neck and the small box attached to it. She started to lunge at him, but immediately felt the shock from the collar, and fell back. "Carly, you cannot escape, and if you try to attack me you will feel the collar. Let me explain, I have taken you from your previous life and I am offering you a new one that is much better. Everyone thinks you are dead, and I will prove this to you later, but for now you need to understand that you only have two choices; life and death. I know you want to live, but if you oppose me and what I am doing for you it will be like you have chosen death. So here are the rules, they are very simple; Disobedience will result in punishment, Punishment involves pain, Pain is always followed by pleasure. As your time with me grows longer and you have proven yourself and learned about yourself, the pain will lessen and the pleasure will increase. Since I have caused you pain by bringing you here and by shocking you, you will now be allowed a small degree of pleasure, but at this point in your new life, pleasure is a relative term."

She tensed and wrapped her arms around herself even tighter, thinking he was going to rape her.

"Don't worry, that can't possibly be pleasurable for either of us at this point. But please drink this, I know you must be thirsty, and here is a mat to sleep on. You won't be in here very long if you cooperate. I will talk to you later" he said as he backed out of the room and closed the door

She was alone. Her cell was brightly lit by a single bulb in a metal covered fixture. The floor, walls and door seemed impenetrable to her. She screamed some and banged on the door but nothing happened. She sat and pondered her predicament. What did he mean when he said everyone thinks I am dead? Why did he shave me? What kind of pleasure does he have in mind? She realized she was in fact very thirsty and drank what tasted like Gatorade.

Shortly she started to feel funny; relaxed, but also full of energy. She paced her little cell for what seemed like hours and promised herself that she would lunge at him the second the door opened again. She practiced it countless times until she had the move down and then she sat opposite the door so that she could get in position the moment she heard the latch. She had no way to judge time and could not sleep. Her mind was racing and she thought he must have put something in her drink.

It was in fact almost 24 hours before he came back, and by then the amphetamine mixed with a little valium that he had stirred into the Gatorade was just wearing off. He had been observing her off and on by way of a tiny video camera hidden in the door hinge, so he knew of her plan. When she was ready to doze off, he opened the door. She tried her move, but after being awake for a day, just dozing off, and the drugs clouding her judgment, she failed badly. He didn't shock her, but grabbed by the collar, picked her up, spun her around, and pushed her down onto the mat in her cell. Forcing her to her hands and knees and still holding the collar in one hand, he slapped her ass with a force that made her scream. He continued spanking her, leaving welts on her right ass cheek for ten solid blows. He then pulled out his dick, and forced himself violently into her ass. She screamed even louder as he fucked her as hard as he could. When he was ready, he pulled out, and, without letting go of the collar pulled her head towards him, positioning her face so he could cum on it. When he was through, he pushed her into the corner, let go of the collar, reached outside the door and grabbed a syringe, pulled the cover off the needle with his teeth, jabbed her in the thigh and pressed down on the plunger. She was sobbing, her head pressed into her hands.

"Carly, that was what happens when you act badly. Remember this; everyone thinks you are dead and your only hope is to forget everything and everyone you knew. I can be very nice, or as you have just seen, very cruel. You are mine now, in everyway. Here is some water and a little bread. Think about how easy it will be to not have to worry about anything and how it will feel to be happy and satisfied. I can give you that. Tomorrow we will start getting you those things. See you then.

"Carly" realized at that point that escape would be difficult and that she would have to wait for the right moment.

Over the next week she slept and ate very little, as was his plan. He had made her susceptible to his control of her by the most basic techniques; isolation, deprivation and repetition. His use of the drugs to keep her awake and off balance gradually tapered off and she was let out of her cell, into a room with a bed, a treadmill and a window that had been shuttered with plywood, for brief periods for her "indoctrination sessions". These included his explaining to her how he had made it look like she had committed suicide (he had left her car at the Golden Gate Bridge with her purse and keys locked in the car, and had shown her the small article in the paper that had reported the assumption that she had jumped), exercise on a treadmill, and countless hours of repetitive talking and questioning, wrong answers from her resulted in a shock. She never heard her real name again and began answering to Carly or Carlita. She was always nude and lost all shyness. He instructed her to keep her pussy shaved and was given showers and luxurious grooming products. Her food was improved, although it was still in small amounts; tea, rice and vegetables replaced bread and water. Gradually she thought less of her past life, and more about her present situation.

After ten days under his control she noticed she had lost some of the fat she had gained, and briefly thought she looked good. She had three minor punishments, two for failure to keep her body properly shaved and groomed, and one for not cleaning her cell properly. The punishments involved a minor shock from the collar followed by a slightly painful spanking, the third of which, she noticed gave her a slight tingling in her pussy. Her "pleasure" after the punishments was a little extra sleep or a little more to eat, pleasures which she relished. The exhaustion had worn her down, and she found herself trying to please him with her actions. Once, to her surprise, she even tried an awkward flirtation, which he ignored.

The work continued for another week, and one day she was brought out of her cell and he told her to give him a blow job. Her hesitancy was followed by five hard swats with a riding crop, after which she knelt in front of him, took his cock in her mouth and gave her best performance. As she sucked she felt the power she had on him and it exited her to know she could make him want her. When he came, she swallowed hungrily, wanting to fill her empty stomach, and even enjoying the taste. Her pleasure came when he fingered her pussy and clit, bringing her close before stopping. She was shocked that she could be turned on by his manipulations, and wanted him to finish her. She was put back in her cell the constant glaring light making it always daytime. She finished herself, cuming with a surprisingly long and forceful orgasm, after which she fell asleep.

Four hours later he was back, waking her from sleep to exercise and give him another blow job, which she did without hesitation, swallowing his cum greedily for its nourishment.

"Carlita, you have made good progress and I am proud of you. You will now be allowed to stay in this room; we have no more need for the cell. As a reward for your progress you may make yourself cum while I watch. Lay on the bed"

Carly was humiliated but knew she had to do as she was told. She promised herself she would fake an orgasm and be done with it. She lay down, spread her legs and ran her hand over her bald pussy, sliding a finger into her slit. She looked at him and realized that he was enjoying watching her and that she enjoyed the feeling not only of her finger, but him watching her. She began masturbating in earnest forgetting about faking it, soon her eyes were closed and her other hand was playing with her nipples. As her fingers rubbed her clit, she came, she thought it was the best orgasm she had ever had.

Life got better for Carly. Her body was becoming slimmer and sexier. The hair on her head was growing back. He bought her makeup and lotions. He brought her to orgasm regularly, using his fingers and his tongue, and she became evermore relaxed with his manipulations of her. She looked forward to cuming and thought of it regularly, wanting to bring him off as well, which she did with her mouth whenever he wanted it.

His final test of her came one day almost six weeks after he had taken her. He purposely did not lock the door to her room, and he left the remote to her collar lying right next to the phone outside the door. She knew this was the opportunity that she had hoped for on that day that now seemed like years ago. She picked up the remote and stared at the phone, wondering not if she should call 911, but why she would even want to. At that moment he came around the corner, as planned, and in one movement grabbed her by the collar and tore the remote from her hand. He shoved her through her room and into the cell. He pushed her down on the mat, closed the door and turned out the light.

Carly sat in the pitch dark for almost two days before he came for her. As he came in the cell she immediately got down on her knees, her arms outstretched in front of her and her forehead on the ground. Before he could speak she begged him. " Please sir, I wasn't going to call anyone or try anything, I had just made up my mind to go back in my room when you saw me. I'll do anything you want, please don't kill me or send me away. I am yours. Please...please... please", she sobbed uncontrollably.

"Carlita, you left your room without permission and for this you shall be punished, but you have also shown me your sincerity. Your punishment will be later tonight, but first you will be prepared for it. Come with me".

He took her out into the house; she was surprised by its size and tasteful décor. It was dusk or dawn; she had no basis for knowing which one. She was led to a large master suite, and into a giant bathroom. He removed her collar. He began to draw her a bubble bath in an oversize tub and told her to get in.

"Relax in the tub and prepare yourself. After the bath your toiletries are right there and then you are to wear the items I will put out for you on the bed. Then, please sit on the bed until I come and get you." Then he left.

Carly thought she was in heaven in the tub, and it was all she could do to stay awake to shave and wash. After her bath she prepared herself as best she could and thought that she looked the best she had in years, despite the lack of sleep. She went into the bedroom and found a silk robe, a new mink lined leather collar, and two matching wrist restraints. As she put these on she felt excited, sexy, and nervous, all at the same time. She thought about rubbing her clit, but knew he hadn't told her to. She sat on the edge of the large bed and waited.

When he came back he led her to the dining room where a candlelit dinner was waiting. He held out the chair for her, and served her a dinner that tasted so delicious to her she thought she might cum right there. She was given one glass of wine and it added to her feeling of tranquility and relaxation. He asked her if she was ready for her punishment. She answered yes sir without hesitation.

She was taken to the bedroom, he removed her robe and clipped her wrists to her collar. He stood her facing the wall, and ran his hands over her ass. Suddenly she felt the first hand come down on her, and it immediately triggered her excitement. She was given twenty more of what she thought were not the hardest spanks he had given her, and by the end she was trembling with anticipation.

"Pain is always followed by pleasure," he said. He released her wrists, and led her to the bed, and lifted her onto it. She started to cum the minute he kissed her for the first time and stayed in what seem to her to be an orgasm for the whole time he made love to her. He touched her and played with her and tongued her in ways she wouldn't have imagined possible. He fucked her gently and violently and with a passion the made her devoted to him. She fell asleep in his arms and slept a deep undisturbed sleep.