Her New Master Ch. 03

Story Info
Her multi-orgasmic dream is fulfilled.
3.3k words
4.45
28.4k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 01/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack597
Jack597
174 Followers

It is to be her third visit to her new master. The pleasure she felt at her first visit was fantastic. The pleasure she experienced at her second visit was beyond anything she could have ever imagined. She had no idea such pleasures even existed, let alone that they were attainable. Her new Master seems to know exactly what it is she needs and when she needs it. And he knows it long before she does!

It's been a week since she last saw him. She has dreamt of him every night...longed for his cock...longed for his lash...longed for his complete dominance of her. She has thought of him during much of each day too. He has become an obsession. He possesses her completely, yet he is loving and nurturing. He demands a great deal from her, but he always provides her with incredible pleasures. Pleasures he is not obligated to bestow.

She simply can't get him out of her mind.

She has been instructed to arrive at 8 pm again, but this time he tells her not to wear anything special because she will be dressing very specially when she gets there. He does tell her to wear her hair up and to gloss her lips in black. He gives no further instruction or explanation. Of course she will dress in any way that pleases him...she will do anything that pleases him.

She rings the doorbell as before, but this time the door opens to his smiling face. He greets her cordially, then ushers her into the living room. He takes her coat and offers her a seat. It is a business atmosphere...friendly and relaxed...but not intimate...he expresses no endearments for her. She doesn't expect any, but she does notice his seemingly professional demeanor. The sexual aura he exudes though is overwhelming. His eyes fix on hers, he speaks confidently...no hesitation, no qualifiers...he impresses her as one who knows exactly what he wants and that he has no doubt that he will get it.

He's dressed in shiny black latex pants and a white silk shirt with a high collar. A couple of the topmost buttons are undone to reveal a tantalizing glimpse of skin on his broad chest. He's about a foot taller than her, so his physical presence is both intimidating and dominant. He could pick her up off the floor and have his way with her easily, but he is reserved and respectful. Clearly, he is a gentleman.

After some brief chit-chat...and some very sexy eye contact...he suggests they retire to his dungeon. Her eyes widen at the prospect. She is already feeling moist, so his words go right through her.

He takes her by the arm as they descend the stair. She nestles one breast against him. The closeness of him and the anticipation of what is to come is exhilarating! There is already a tingle in her loins.

The room looks basically the same as it did the last time she was here. The same overhead light, the same mirrored wall, the same shadowy edges. Close to the mirror, however, is an odd shaped object covered by a leather tarp. Pedro's tail is sticking out from under it at the end near the mirror. But some kind of superstructure extends out into the room, that while covered...or maybe because it is covered...is rather ominous. It's not large, but it has a protrusion at one end that sticks up. It's a little eerie.

She might feel uneasy if she were with any of her former Masters, but she feels no uneasiness with her new Master. More and more trust is building in with each visit. She feels very secure in his company.

He walks her over near one wall where there are some articles of latex clothing draped over a rack. There are two chairs nearby. He instructs her to undress then don the black latex "stockings" and garter belt, and the black latex opera gloves. He wants her to remain barefooted for the moment. She quickly strips off her clothes and begins to put on the "stockings", when he tells her to slow down...that he wants to watch her slip the thin latex over her smooth limbs. He sits in one chair and her in the other, facing him. As she inches the latex over one leg then the other, smoothing it with her long fingers, he drinks in the view of her shapely thighs and the beautiful muff glistening at their juncture. It is now he who is feeling a tingle in his loins.

When she gets the garter into place and the stays fastened, he tells her to put on the stilettos. She obediently slips one foot into one then the other. While still sitting, she raises her shiny legs up off the floor to scissor the stilettos. Her Master finds that very appealing!

Without further instruction she dons the opera gloves, also very slowly. She doesn't look at her Master but she senses that he is enjoying the show. She pulls one on and up over her elbow, then the other. They are the perfect counterpoint to her latex sheathed legs. While raising her arms above her head, she twirls around for him. His cock gets an instant twinge. There is so much he likes about his new slave!

While standing behind her, he reaches into the jewelry box next to the rack to pull out two crystal earrings, very dangly. He places them on her ears, then leans in to nuzzle them with his nose. He nibbles down her neck and along one bare shoulder. The warmth of his breath on her skin raises goosebumps. He reaches in again to produce a diamond choker that he places on her slender neck. It and the earrings are the perfect accent to shiny black latex and black-glossed lips.

He turns her around to inspect her breasts. Her nipples are taut. They seemingly beg to be fondled and pinched. He touches one with the back of his forefinger, then the other. She gasps. He reaches into the jewelry box again for some nipple clamps; pulls out a pair that have tiny silver bells on the end. Oh these should be perfect, he thinks. He attaches one to each nipple then flicks the bell to confirm that it tinkles. The tension provided by the weight of the bells adds just the sort of stimulation she needs above the tinkling to keep her aware of her tits in the action to follow. In fact, she is already quite aroused. If only her pussy could get some attention. Ah, but she shouldn't think too much about that. Her focus should be on obeying her Master's commands.

He directs her to parade in front of him. He wants to take in all her visual charms as she saunters in the stilettos, her thighs flexing, her nipple bells tinkling with each jiggle of her voluptuous body. The sight of her does indeed play directly to his carnal instincts. His cock is straining against his latex pants.

He acquires his favorite flogger, the leather one with extra long strands. As she takes a parade-rest stance, he flicks it across her very ample derriere. With her thighs parted and her back slightly arched, the plump flesh of her ass is accentuated, which maximizes the overhang above her thighs. It is extra ripe for flogging! He gives it a good whack. She recoils, then thanks him, as she truly does enjoy his lash! He whacks her again. She moans for more. This early foreplay is his favorite phase of any encounter...it is where the boundaries get set...where his partner first shows the level of submission he can expect. And this slave is particularly adept at playing this part of the game. She has yet to fail to excite him! Her physical appearance and her abject submission to him is unsurpassed! She loves what he's doing to her and that in itself is an aphrodisiac he cannot resist!

He's quite anxious to introduce her to his new apparatus. It's his latest - and quite ingenious - restraint system. He pulls the tarp off of it and Pedro. Wah-lah!

It is simple really. An H-shaped frame flat on the floor with a riser bar mounted on the spine of the "H". On top of the riser bar is a metal "noose". It is larger than her neck but smaller than her head. She will be on all fours. Her neck will be locked in the "noose" to restrict movement, but not to immobilize her. Her ankles and wrists will be cuffed to the ends of the "H". Pedro will be right behind her.

[Author's note: Pedro is a fucking machine. "He" is described in Her New Master - Part 2]

Her eyes light up. Her Master directs her to the floor. He wants her to crawl over to the apparatus and get into position. She quickly obeys. He takes great pleasure in her crawling. Her nipple bells tinkle. Her smooth white skin contrasts with the shiny black latex as she slinks across the floor. It makes his cock ache. He unzips to allow it some freedom. His slave gets a glimpse of it in the mirror as she crawls toward the "H". He removes his balls so they are hanging out of his pants too, then zips up around the whole ensemble. His disembodied cock and balls now reside outside his latex pants. He has become a sheet of latex with a cock!

She crawls into position; wrists and ankles at the corners. She places her lovely neck across the lower half of the opened "noose"; he closes the upper half and locks it in place. Then he cuffs her ankles and wrists.

She is secure. She couldn't touch herself now even if he gave her permission. Her pussy is already flowing with her juices...she is craving contact...any kind of contact.

He checks all of her restraints, then from behind her he tugs on her hair. She is wearing it up as he had instructed her, so it is easily grasped. He pulls her head up and asks her if she's comfortable.

Oh, no sir. This slave is in heaven, she purrs.

He smiles to himself, then steps back and delivers a hard blow to her back with his flogger. She is startled! A shock goes through her!

Oh thank you sir, she chokes.

He whacks her ass with the same effect. Then the back of her thighs...her nipple bells tinkle with each blow. She thanks him for each flogging. She wants more but dares not ask for fear she might get more than she wants. She will place her trust in her Master's judgment...he will know just where to take her!

He swings the flogger up from below to contact her abdomen, then her breasts. The nipple bells tinkle more loudly...each tinkle signaling another small pleasure. He trails the flogger over her shoulders and down one of her upper arms above the latex opera gloves. Then repeatedly flogs the exposed flesh of her arms. Her whole body shudders with each contact. He is taking her up onto a high plateau. The sensation is incredible! And as she soars, so does he! Seeing her like this drives him all the madder for her! The recoils of her body...the shuddering...her moaning...he must have her! Pedro will have to wait. Her Master will take his pleasure first.

He kneels behind her on one knee...presses the pulsing head of his cock between her glistening pussy lips. She pushes back against him, but her head hits the "noose", limiting her movement. He pulls back...just out of her range. He will remain in control.

She aches to have him impale her! She wants to be violated! She's gasping! Shuddering! He finds her clit with his cockhead...rubs it over her little button...then moves out along the lips and up her crack to her fiery anus...coating all her secret places with a mixture of his pre-cum and her sweet nectars. She pauses momentarily to savor the sensation...to appreciate the little touches he bestows. He slides his shaft along her crack as he relishes having his cock between her ass cheeks. No penetration...just surrounded by her magnificent ass flesh! He slaps her ass with each stroke! She squeaks her thanks in a most feminine way as her nipple bells tinkle.

He slips the head down her crack and back to the entrance to her hungry pussy! At last, he slips into her tight gash. She opens for him...accepting his thrusts...loving his thickness deep within her. His strokes are long and deep. His balls bang against her clit and the close cropped "landing strip" of her luscious cunt. She is built for this...perfectly designed to give a man pleasure. He pumps her good, stroke after pounding stroke. She'd love to cum but holds off with all her strength. She wants to please her Master. She doesn't want to disappoint him in any way. He is heaving and grunting. Each thrust sends a ripple of her flesh across her ass and a shock to her innermost being. He is inhabiting her body now, not just her mind. She is possessed totally by him!

He lurches and jerks! His hot load wells up in his balls. He grunts involuntarily...a deep animalistic grunt! Then his huge cock quivers and spasms as he ejaculates! His cum blasts her internals! It comes in waves...fills her up! She begs for permission to cum: he grants it. She convulses! Her ass undulates, her cheeks tense as she bears down on his manhood; she nearly vibrates as her orgasm overtakes her! She gasps at the pleasure of it...oh it is so good!

The restraints multiplying the pleasure of her Master's lash...the nipple clamps...the bells...his cock inside her...his thick ejaculate filling her up. It is a heaven she has not known before.

He begins to come down. He is most pleased with his new slave. His finishing strokes are as much for her pleasure as his. He wants her to have contentment...but only as it relates to his. His appetites are huge, his capacities are enormous. She will always have to yield to him...to satisfy his urges first. Then, and only then, will he reward her according to her success in pleasing him. For what she has brought him tonight he has a special treat in mind. The time has come for Pedro to do what he does best.

Her Master slips out of her and positions Pedro to take his place. He moves to the front of his slave, taking in the view of her gorgeous body as he maneuvers into position, kneeling once again on one knee. The sight of his still throbbing cock, with his balls exposed against the latex of his pants, excites her even as she is still savoring her orgasm. He offers his cock to her mouth. She tongues it greedily. She licks the residual cum off the head, then he grabs her hair to direct her mouth along the shaft. He watches her lap and lick in her very appealing way...her dangly earrings dangling as she works.

Using his remote control, he advances Pedro to contact her glorious pussy. He slides him in her tight gash... slowly...inch by inch. The cum still in her pussy provides extra lubricant. Some of it leaks by her cunt lips and along the shaft. The sight of that in the mirror immediately raises her Master's excitement level...enhances the beautiful machinations of her mouth that he feels on the head of his cock. As he turns up the pace and length of Pedro's thrusts, he takes satisfaction in seeing his own cum now coating Pedro's phallus as it moves in and out.

His slave is now doing her share of grunting as Pedro slams her cunt over and over. Her nipple bells are all a-tinkle. Her Master senses that she is welling up quickly. Without her asking for it, he grants her permission to cum whenever - and as often as - she pleases. She thanks him with a great sense of relief in her voice.

It is not long. She nearly chokes on his cock as she gulps and gags. Jerking again like before, her ass quivers as she gets her cookies real good. A prelude to what is to come.

Her Master pumps her mouth more deeply. Her black-glossed lips slip along his shaft. Her drool drips off her chin. He pushes in even deeper; she responds by opening wider. She wants to give him all the deep throat she can. She craves being filled at both ends! As he pumps her mouth and throat, he ups Pedro's speed. His slave responds with eager squeaks! She is loving it! It is a dream of hers to be fucked deeply in her cunt and her mouth at the same time! Getting it like this...restrained as she is...with the relentless pounding of Pedro...and her Master's powerful cock down her throat...is true ecstasy!

She's out of control again. Just like she was in her last visit! Only it's her pussy, not her ass that's getting it. It's her pussy that needs it the most this time, and it's her Master who understands that perfectly. He knew even before she did. And now she is being carried along on two cocks. She is floating...she cums quickly, the spasms are delicious...then there is a trough...then another rises just as quickly. Which only spurs on more. Her Master turns Pedro up to rabbit speed...rapid, deep strokes. She quakes with the next one! Then another! Her Master's cock in her mouth feels like it will explode soon. He is breathing heavily again...another load is building. Pedro gives her orgasm after orgasm! He never lets up! It is a continuous hose-stream of orgasms! She is delirious!

It is finally starting to subside when her Master takes his flogger to her behind. With his eyes fixed on her flexing cheeks in the mirror, and with Pedro pumping her cunt, he flogs her beautiful ass! The strands land on her meaty cheeks, and down in her crack where Pedro is pumping. She feels them strike her elongated pussy lips as they grip Pedro's shaft on the backstrokes.

Her Master is as relentless as Pedro. She starts cumming again! It is beyond belief! The flogging of her ass and pussy are driving her out of her mind! She can barely breathe! Her Master's balls are banging her chin, his flogger is having its way with her behind. Her pussy has never been flogged while it's being so totally fucked! Something short-circuits. She goes into a convulsion of orgasms! Her entire body vibrates! The bells are ringing! Her eyes roll back as she seems to depart this world.

Seeing this is too much. Her Master enters another world as well. He jerks and grunts. His load streams out of him of its own accord! Flies down her throat! A low roar emanates from his curled lips. He is more beast than man! He too has lost all control!

Time fades out...then gradually back in.

They begin to revive...to return to reality. Neither can yet fathom what has just occurred.

He backs Pedro's speed down, then withdraws him. Her pussy is thoroughly drenched. His balls are thoroughly drained. He has not had a slave cum like this before! She has not had a Master take her this far before!

He pulls out of her mouth, bends down to kiss her. The taste of his cum is still on her lips. He quickly unlocks the "noose" and undoes all her cuffs. She sits back on her heels, then rises. Her nipple bells tinkle...echoing the exquisite couplings they just experienced. He removes them and bends down to run his tongue over her just barely sore nipples...not to stimulate them, but to soothe them.

He takes her into his arms. It is their first and last embrace of the evening.

She will be leaving soon - tomorrow is a workday for them both. But this night's delectable debaucheries will linger in their minds for a long time.

Jack597
Jack597
174 Followers