Her New Toy

Story Info
Her new toy provides pleasure for both of them.
1.6k words
4.13
85.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank my special Editing Partner for his suggestions to make this story more enjoyable…you know who you are:)

She liked to browse around in the "Adult Toy Store." Looking at all the different sex toys always made her horny because she could envision herself using them on her lover or having him use them on her, nothing kinky or sadistic, just "fun" ways to make good sex even more fun and pleasurable.

Her eye fell on a particular item that looked "interesting" so she picked it up. It was a very large egg shaped object that was obviously designed to be inserted into a bodily orifice and could be made to vibrate at various levels of intensity. Her mind immediately thought of several ways she could use it and as much as she tried to resist she felt that familiar stirring between her legs. Damn, she was getting wet right here in the store!

She took her purchase to the clerk and paid without embarrassment. This store was run in a very professional manner and there was an attitude of acceptance and respect for people who were interested in enhancing their sexual experience. She had been in here before and she knew she would be back again but right now she found herself getting excited at the thought of playing with her new toy. Her original plan was to do some grocery shopping before she went home but she decided that there wasn't anything she had to have today so she headed the car in a straight path to her house.

It was early afternoon but that didn't matter. She had no obligations until much later and by now her pussy juices were drenching her panties. As she undressed she knew it wouldn't take her long to have an orgasm…or maybe two…or perhaps a wonderful three! She stripped off all her clothes and lay naked on her king size bed. Her fingers reached between her legs and she felt her clit jerk to attention as it demanded to be served. As tempting as it was, she wanted to wait until she had put the new toy deep inside of her.

Her hands shook as she installed the batteries. She giggled to herself over her "little girl" excitement regarding a new toy. Boy, this beat the hell out of playing with dolls! She tested the device in her hand and was amazed at how intense the vibration was. The thought of it made her pussy juices flow even more and now she could see a wet spot on the dark sheets between her legs.

It was time to proof test the product!

She lay back on the bed with pillows under her so she could get better access to her now hot and waiting cunt. Her legs were spread wide as she used one hand to separate her pussy lips while she used the other to push the "egg" deep inside her wet and waiting hole. It felt soooo good to feel the thick object slide into her. She used a dildo to push it up inside her body as far as it would go and decided to leave the dildo in as she began to massage her clit. Her body responded immediately with small spasms and already she could feel an orgasm swelling inside her.

She began to groan as she rubbed herself faster and faster. She felt the hot stickiness of her pussy juice and rubbed some of it over her very hard, nipples. She knew she was going to cum very soon but she wanted to make it last. The strong vibration deep inside her cunt was such a turn on! Her pussy was contracting around the dildo and her clit was enlarged so much that she could see it protruding above her swollen pussy lips.

As she rubbed herself she wondered if he would feel it if he fucked her while the vibrator was inside her. MMMMM…guess we'll have to find out. Those thoughts of her lover sent her over the edge and she felt her body contract and shudder as the intense feeling of a climax took over. Her groans became louder as she cried out, "Oh FUUUUCCKKKKKK!!!" Her fingers continued to rub her clit and, for what seemed like several minutes, she continued to feel aftershocks.

Finally, she could take no more. Her body slowly returned to a semi normal state, as she lay on the big bed alone, wishing he were there with her. She was letting her mind wander to the last time they were together and it made her feel warm. The "egg" was still vibrating inside her and she felt herself drifting off into an erotic dream.

What was that? She jerked awake to a noise but she wasn't sure what it was. Nobody else lived here and it was much too early for him to be stopping by. Reluctantly, she turned off the toy that had been providing so much pleasure and sat up in the bed. Just as she was reaching between her legs, still damp from the juice her pussy expelled earlier, she heard footsteps and, before she could cover herself, she saw her lover standing in the door.

The look on his face was an interesting mixture of surprise, amusement and lust. When she saw his expression and let her eyes look down to his rapidly swelling crotch she decided to see if she could engage him in an "Afternoon Delight".

"Did you leave work early?" . "Yes," he answered in a somewhat hoarse and unstable voice. She noticed that he hadn't really taken his eyes away from the sight of her pussy, still obviously wet and still filled with the dildo. He worried with the knot of his necktie as he went on to explain, "The computers crashed and, until the server is back up, I couldn't finish my experimental testing of the program I was developing."

"Gee, that's too bad, would you like to work on another experiment?" she asked in a low husky voice that dripped of sexual suggestion."

He watched her slowly remove the huge artificial cock from her cunt and lick her own pussy juice from the tip. His hand went down to find his own cock, rapidly getting hard at such a sensual sight. He didn't notice that she had turned on the toy as he walked toward her.

They were like two teenagers when they kissed, feeling each other while he struggled to get naked. When his hard cock popped out she fell to her knees taking it in her mouth. She licked the golden drop of pre-cum and felt herself getting excited all over again.

After several passionate kisses they lay in each other's arms and he asked her just what kind of experiment she had in mind. She told him about the toy and guided his fingers into her wet cunt so he could feel the vibrations. Wow! He was as impressed with the strong vibrations as she was and asked her how it felt. "Why don't you find out?"

He accepted the invitation quickly. Positioning himself on top of her, he slipped his throbbing cock inside her wetness with ease. She raised her legs to his shoulders so he could go deeper and suddenly he felt the vibration touch the sensitive tip of his throbbing member. Waves of pleasure consumed his body. He had never felt anything quite like that before and he felt his balls begin to contract. He continued to fuck her tight pussy and the sensation of her contractions combined with the vibrations kept stimulating the tip of his prick.

He felt a climax building up from what seemed to be his toes, inching its way up his body toward his tingling dick. She was getting very close to cumming again and he wanted her to feel that first so he began fucking her faster and deeper while she rubbed her clit.

"Ohhhh…. yeeessss… .fuuuccckkkk meeeeee NOW!" He felt her body tense as she squeezed his cock with the muscles of her hungry pussy and reached the height of her orgasm. That sent him over the edge. He could no longer hold back and he let his sperm shoot out in several powerful contractions. This orgasm was different from any he had ever had. After the last bit of his cum had been milked from him, he was aware of the vibration still surrounding his now softening cock. It was a wonderful sensation as it lay inside her soft, warm pussy.

"Mmmm… that felt good." He looked at her face and knew she was enjoying the feeling of afterglow too.

As they lay in each other's arms, the vibrator continued to provide gentle stimulation. It was with reluctance they decided, that as much as they liked it, they really couldn't stay in that position forever. He gently moved away from her so he could reach between her legs.

Even though she was drained from her last orgasm his touch caused her clit to swell. Her pussy tightened around his fingers as he probed her to remove the toy. As he watched the pink object, covered in their love juice, come out of the wet hole where his cock had just been, he was aroused again.

She smiled when she realized he was getting excited. "What do you think of our new toy?"

"I think we need to perform a LOT more experiments," he said with a grin.

They embraced and made spoons as they fell off into a contented sleep.