Her New Toy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,167 Followers

Soon enough I was done. Cum dribbled from my tip and ran down my still hard cock. Lips were on me, cleaning my length. I looked down and saw Katee smiling up at me as she tongued my shaft. Dani and Kelly swooped down on Amanda, eagerly licking my cum off of her skin. Amanda was busy cleaning her face, using her fingers to guide cum from her forehead and cheeks into her waiting lips. Finally, she was clean.

"Emma, what the fuck was that?" Amanda stretched and sighed before looking me in the eyes. "What just happened?"

I grinned. And for the second time that day I was explaining my newfound abilities to my roommates.

Now, the girls have been my friends since freshman year. So I like to think that I know them pretty well. None of us are too crazy, though we can get as wild as any other twenty-year old college students. But even among our small group, Amanda has always been the least wild.

So I was very shocked when Amanda demanded to see me suck my own cock.

Not that I was opposed of course, just the opposite. I settled on the floor, legs crossed. The girls all got good vantage points of the furniture around me. With a thought my cock was growing, sliding between my breasts until the tip nudged against my chin. Amanda was in shock, her mouth agape. I locked eyes with her and grinned, and then my tongue snaked out to run around my crown. I could taste her pussy on me. My lips stretched wide as I swallowed my head, spit mixing with precum to lube the way. My tongue was pressing, insistently, into my slit. I was rewarded with a massive burst of fluid. It was too much to swallow, and I let it run past my lips to slide down my shaft, meeting my hands as they slowly stroked up and down my length. The tip of my cock was pressing against the entrance of my throat, I gagged as I tried to force myself down onto it. But then something new happened. My throat stretched and opened up for me. The wide tip of my cock began to slip into me, almost effortlessly. I couldn't swallow too much of myself, the angle wasn't right, but unlike the last time I tried to deepthroat myself I didn't have to shrink my cock down.

I didn't get to enjoy it for very long. Fingers twisted into my hair and I was pulled, gasping, away from my cock. The girls were standing around me. Without a word they pushed me onto the ground. One of them straddled my face, her dripping pussy mashing into my lips. My tongue speared out and I began to lick her delicious folds. Mouths and hands were on me. Stroking my shaft, sucking at my tip, sliding into my pussy. I was in heaven. They traded me back and forth, each of them taking me as deep as they could before a new mouth found its way onto my crown. My cock was at its maximum length, so there was plenty to go around. I could feel them all around me, breasts pressed against my rod. I was thrusting up into them, trying to get the world's most glorious tit-fuck. The pussy over my mouth was dripping with nectar, so much that it was running down my cheeks. It would have taken superhuman willpower to last long in that situation. And I just didn't have it. I came, screaming, into whatever mouth was on me. Massive blasts of cum sprayed between those waiting lips, until she couldn't take any more and had to pull away. One of the other girls quickly replaced her. I came and came, until all four of them had their fill. Even then, they kept jerking me off and rubbing me on their breasts, bringing forth even more milky white spunk. Eventually, I was spent. The pussy lifted off of my mouth, and I was looking up at my four beautiful roommates. They were grinning down at me, covered in my cum. Each of them leaned over and kissed me, my taste still on their tongues.

It was nice to have everyone home again.

DapperestDan
DapperestDan
1,167 Followers