Her Night Alone Ch. 02

Story Info
Fantasies run through her mind.
1.8k words
3.69
34.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
68niou1
68niou1
29 Followers

Oh, he was purely amazing. Josh had my head spinning and my pussy throbbing. I hopped out of the truck and walked up to the front door.

"I'll miss you, Babyboy," I said simply, pouting a little.

"I'll miss you too, Babygirl," he responded.

"I love you."

"I love you too," he replied, and leaned down and kissed me. His lips were just so soft and full. They were absolutely scrumptious, and I could never get enough of them. He kissed me softly; neither of us caring that Rigo was waiting in the truck. I pulled my left hand up and around the back of his head, running my nails through the short hair. He sucked my bottom lip into his mouth and I felt a blast of heat race to my pussy. I wanted him so badly! I sucked his tongue into my mouth deeply, and he moaned to me. Oh, he knew that drove me crazy!

"Hey, hurry up over there!" Rigo shouted out the window.

We broke from our kiss and I had to smile.

"I guess you've got to go now," I sighed.

"Yea... I love you, and I'll email you when I get home," he told me.

"Okay, I love you too. Drive safe!" I hollered as he walked down the driveway to his truck. Man I was going to miss him.

But for now, I had more immediate problems. Rigo's mom had called earlier than expected and Josh and I were interrupted in the middle of messing around with each other. We had to get going right that second, and my pussy was still on fire. Josh was amazing with his mouth and tongue, and he teased me immensely. Before Rigo interrupted, Josh was kissing a trail down the center of my stomach, licking a little too. Just looking at him got my mind racing, so feeling his soft lips and succulent tongue on my stomach was electric.

Not to mention Josh was a virgin. I wasn't out to take it from him, but he still had that virginal innocence that was highly arousing. I couldn't wait to mess around with him a little more, and give him sensations he didn't know were possible.

At the moment, though, I needed to worry about myself. I went into the hosue and took a hot shower and basked in the water. Our showerhead was somewhat high pressure, so I loved to step back and let the water hit my nipples. It felt so amazing; nothing in the world was like it. The water would sting a little, but in a non-painful way. I got a thick lather going and reveled in the smooth, soapy feeling. I let my hands glide over my curvy body, closing my eyes and imagining that they were Josh's. His touch was so soft and tender and absolutely hypnotizing.

I slid my hands all the way down my muscular thighs to my calves and back up. I let my right hand travel over my tight ass, and my left hand up around my stomach. I moved up to my nipples and pinched them, sighing a little. All I could think about was Josh's hands replacing mine, his tongue replacing my fingertips.

I rinsed the soap off, then shampooed and conditioned my hair. I loved feeling the hot water cascade down my smooth skin, making me so hot I was pink. I tilted my head back and my long blonde hair touched the top of my ass. I enjoyed feeling my back arch and my stomach stretch, fantasizing that Josh would place his strong arms around me and start licking my nipple. I wanted to feel him suck my nipple into his mouth and flick his tongue over it quickly, making me quiver. I finished rinsing off and just stood in the water flow until it started getting a little cooler. I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I toweled off slowly, feeling the soft cotton absorbing the water off of my skin. I wrapped the towel around me, collected my clothes, and walked to my room.

I locked the door behind me and dropped my clothes in the basket. I turned on my black light and Christmas lights because the lighting was soft, but still enough that I could see well. I turned to the full size mirror near the door and dropped the towel on one side. I posed in the mirror as if I were being photographed. I wrapped my leg around the towel and held it at my chest so that the side of my breast was exposed and my entire left leg also. I thought it looked very sexy, but I knew I'd never have the guts to actually take a picture like that, or pose like that in front of Josh. It was still a nice thought, and definitely gave my mind a spin.

An awesome idea came to mind, and I wrapped the towel around me again and walked to the kitchen. I hadn't touched my hair yet and it was dripping wet and leaving a trail. I'd worry about it in a minute. I grabbed a cup out of the cabinet and filled it with ice, then walked back to my room.

I locked the door again. I placed the towel on my bed and quickly brushed my hair. It was perfectly straight, and I loved the feeling of the wet strands on my back. It gave me a slight chill when the AC turned on, but it was very erotic to me.

I set the cup down on the nightstand next to my bed and lay down. I stretched out a little, reveling in the moment. I closed my eyes and let my hands glide over my smooth, somewhat damp body. I started giving myself goose bumps and my nipples were already like rocks. They stood up a little more than ¼ inch, wishing to be sucked. I caressed my stomach, running my fingers up and down from the very lower part of my abdomen to my neck. It felt marvelous and it kick started my fantasy.

I started picturing Josh tied up and blindfolded, helpless and so very curious of what I was going to do. I saw him tied to the bed, breathing slowly, trying to remain calm. I would crawl up to him and start kissing him just above his dick and moving upwards in little kisses. I'd leave around a second between each kiss, to up the anticipation. I'd stop at his collarbone and start kissing slower, with a little tongue. I'd move to his neck and kiss, suck, and lick him. He'd be moaning by then, his neck is quite the pleasure spot. I'd kiss a line from the base of his jaw to those voluptuous lips of his, and finally kiss him. He would probably kiss me back with vigor, showing me how he was enjoying himself.

My heart was now racing and my pussy burning and throbbing. I could literally feel the pulse as I dreamed of pleasing Josh. I leaned over and grabbed an ice cube, and then placed it on my stomach. I moved the cube in a line from my stomach to my neck and back. The sensations were purely titillating, both freezing and steamy. The ice was melting quickly, and the cold water rolled off my sides onto the towel. I loved the feeling of water; nothing else in the world was like it. The water evaporated quickly and left my skin feeling a little cooler than before.

I reached into the cup and pulled out another one, this time starting at my collarbone. I moved the ice cube around the center of my chest, leaving a small pool of water. I inched it closer to my nipples, teasing myself, anticipating what the ice would feel like on the sensitive skin. I finally reached my nipple and I gasped and my back arched. "Mmmmm..." I moaned to myself. It turned me on a little more to hear myself, and I moved the ice cube around a little quicker. The cold water ran off of my rounded breasts in small, delicate lines. I could feel them drip down the side of my breast, to my rib cage, and then onto the towel. I moved the ice cube to the other breast and continued rubbing until the ice melted all of the way.

I pulled out a third ice cube, this time going for the jackpot. I started at my belly button and slowly worked downwards inch by inch. My pussy was hairless, both at my preference and my boyfriend's request, so the ice made direct contact with the tender skin. "Mmmmm..." I moaned again, loving the feel. I slid the ice down lower until I was parted my lips and I gasped loudly. The sensation was amazing. My pussy was burning hot and the ice cube freezing cold and the two opposites complimented each other divinely. I moved the ice cube up and down slowly, and then down to my little hole. It closed up some, the ice taking down the swelling. I moved it up again to my clit and my back arched high and I gasped for air. The ice melted but I left my right hand there, lingering, spreading the moisture around my already soaked pussy.

I moved my left hand to my moisture rich breast and let my right hand caress my tight, wet hole. I wanted to feel Josh's virgin dick plunging in and out of me, sliding and glistening with my juices. I wanted to feel his muscles ripple across my body as he would thrust deep into me causing my back to arch. I wanted to hear the surprise in his breath when I would grip his dick inside my pussy, pumping it into me.

I slid my right hand to my clit and started sliding my middle finger up and down it quickly. I could feel myself building up, images of Josh's well toned, muscular body dancing in my head. I lifted my ass up a little, really getting into it. I quickened the pace on my clit and then started moving in tiny little circles. I moaned to myself, the change in sensation mind blowing. "Mmmmm..." I moaned again, feeling my stomach tighten up. I felt like my entire body was trying to compress itself into my groin, my nerves were firing at what felt like thousands of jolts per second. I felt a wave of pure pleasure race from my fingertips and toes to my pussy, and my muscles finally released in waves of orgasm. I felt my PC muscles tighten uncontrollably, my whole body relaxing and tensing in rhythm.

The waves started slowing down, and my mind felt very fuzzy. My whole body was tingling and my heartbeat still racing. I felt my breath slow down and I went to stand up and nearly fell, my knees to weak to support me. I managed to throw the towel into the basket and lay back down on my soft bed.

I pulled my blanket over me, delighting in the warm feeling. I closed my eyes, still tingling, and started dreaming of the day when I would really get to experience Josh...

68niou1
68niou1
29 Followers