Her Older Lover

Story Info
Wife takes an older lover.
2.5k words
3.64
78.1k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rickman32
rickman32
15 Followers

We met on a web site. I am a 50 year old married man and my wife and I have a great relationship but there isn't much action in the bedroom anymore. I thought about it a lot and decided that there was no need to change everything and wreck everyone's lives. The best thing to do was to find a discrete girlfriend in the same situation so that we could have fun and relieve the tension together. I was looking for someone warm and friendly, open and honest, with some depth of character - a secret friend. When I thought about it I decided I also wanted someone quite a bit younger than me because I found that a huge turn-on. I have always found petite oriental women very attractive. I live in London and often see women I am attracted to of all races but out of all the women I dated before I was married I never found a pretty petite oriental and I felt this was a gap in my experience that I needed to make up for.

So I put myself on one of those web sites. Of course, men don't see much action if we just sit and wait so I sent out emails to other members to see if there were any takers. Eventually one of the replies caught my eye. "I liked your message. You sound like a real gentleman. I am a 34 year old married woman living in north London with my husband who is in banking. We are Chinese. My husband works all the time and doesn't satisfy my passions. I want a boyfriend who can understand a woman's needs. Huei."

Huei and I exchanged a few emails and she sounded like just the kind of woman I was looking for: open, honest and fun. As we communicated she told me a few more things about herself. "I like a man who can take charge and tell me what to do. I feel safe and sexy with a man who knows his own mind. That is why I want someone older. My husband is too much of a wimp and I find I tell him what to do. He has agreed that I can have a lover if I want. He has no problems with this because he has other priorities though I think he secretly likes the idea of me with another man". This was intriguing.

Huei sent me a photo. She was pretty with long jet black hair, green eyes and a sweet smile. I wanted to meet her but wanted to build things up in just the right way. She said in one email, "My name is Huei Chang. You must call me Huei. I would like to call you Mr Rickman if that is all right".

Eventually we met among the crowds at Kings Cross station mid-morning and went to Starbucks for a coffee. In person she was pretty and demure. At 5 feet nothing she was petite and she was shapely with a small bottom and small breasts and a narrow waist in between. Her beautiful black hair was straight and touched her waist. She was demure and self-confident at the same time with a playful twinkle in her eye. Her clothes were expensive and stylish yet their understated lines emphasised the perfection of her figure. She was warm and flirtatious and we got along even better than I had expected. Leaning towards each other over the table we stared into each other's eyes as we joked and flirted.

"Let's meet again soon," she said as we parted.

"My wife is away visiting relatives next week so I shall be available," I said.

"Great", she said, "let's make it Wednesday evening. Come to my house at 8:30. I'll email the directions." She stood on her toes and pecked me on the cheek then disappeared into the crowd.

The next Wednesday I drove to the address in north London that she had given me. I parked at the kerb, walked to the door and rang the bell. Huei looked gorgeous. She was wearing a tight fitting white short sleeved thin cotton shirt, a black skirt down to the knees, dark tights and black high heeled shoes. She smiled. "Wait a moment she said and came back wearing a black jacket to match the black skirt. We went to a quiet little restaurant in an out of the way corner of London that I know, small and intimate. We laughed and flirted over the meal. After the dessert I leaned across the table and took her hands in mine and gently stroked the tips of her fingers with the tips of my fingers as we stared deep into each other's eyes. "It is very good to be here with you, Mr Rickman," she said. "You make me feel like a woman. Will you stay the night with me?"

"Yes," said.

We drove back to her house in silence and she indicated that I should park in the driveway. She led me in through the front door and into a large living room. At one end of the room was a TV and a sofa against the wall. A tall oriental man in his mid-thirties was sitting on the sofa. He looked up at us as we entered the room.

"This is my husband," Huei said to me.

"Hello," I said.

"This is my new lover, Mr Rickman", she said to him.

"Hello," he said without changing his expression. Then he looked back to the TV screen.

She led me to another sofa further back in the room that faced the TV. She led me to it and indicated that I should sit down. "Would you like some whisky, Mr Rickman?" she asked. I replied in the affirmative and she disappeared from the room to return with one tumbler of whisky in her hand, without her jacket and bare footed. She sat down next to me and took a sip from the tumbler then gave it to me. The husband continued to watch the screen with no apparent interest in us. He would only be able to see us if he turned round.

Huei smiled at me and snuggled up next to me touching me and rubbing her leg against mine. I took her hand in mine and gently stoked her palm with my other hand. Her fingers curled and her breathing grew deeper. She looked up at me expectantly and I kissed her on the lips. Her mouth did not open immediately but then her lips parted and the very tip of her tongue found the very tip of my tongue and lingered. She drew away and took another sip of the whisky before offering it to me. Again we kissed this time our tongues exploring each other at length, sensuously and without urgency. We broke off to sip and whisky and lost ourselves in long kisses several times. As we kissed I stroked her soft arms, her wrists. I stoked from the outside of her left thigh up to her buttock. And, I stroked from the belt of her skirt up to her left nipple which I felt going hard under her shirt. We must have spent about an hour like this.

She drew away from me and looked at my crotch and smiled. She reached out and felt the harness of my cock in my trousers. She smiled to herself and drew away from me and forwards to edge of the seat so that she had her back to me. We watched the film on the TV like this for ten minutes or so while I willed my erection to subside. When my cock had gone soft again, I reached out her hand. She took it and stood up leading me across the room to the door.

At the door she stopped and addressed her husband. "Mr Rickman is spending the night with me. Please use the spare room."

He looked up briefly and said "Goodnight".

Huei led me up the stairs and into the bedroom. I closed the door behind us and took her in my arms. We kissed long and deep now with an urgent passion. "Tie back your hair and take off your shirt," I commanded her. She did so while I sat on the bed. Her breasts were small and perfect and her nipples hard and swollen. As she sat next to me a took both nipples between my fingers and squeezed them gently. We kissed and she lay back on the bed.

I was dieing to get out of my clothes. My cock was hard and pressing uncomfortably against my trousers. "Take off your clothes," I commanded her. While she did so, I took off mine. Then I lay on top of her as we rubbed our legs together. I rubbed my nose against her and stared into her eyes.

She looked at me seriously, "Would you like me to suck your cock, Sir," she asked.

"Yes, please," I said and stood up. She kneeled down in front of me and took the head of my hard swollen cock into her mouth, licking her tongue gently round the tip of my helmet. As she licked over the top of my helmet her fingers gently tickled my balls. Then she ran her tongue down my shaft and back up again to linger on the triangle below the rim of my helmet. She was very good. She knew instinctively where to put the tip of her tongue and how much pressure to apply. Then she smiled up at me and went lower taking each of my balls into her mouth for a long lingering suck while the tips of her fingers ran up my shaft and teased my helmet. She licked a pearl of pre-cum from the head of my cock and smiled.

"Salty!" she said and continued to suck me helmet taking more of the shaft into her mouth. She went on like this for a long time and she went about it as though she intended to do it for ever. I was making a huge effort not to explode in her mouth but I was saving my load for her depths not for her face. Eventually she broke off and smiled at me. "How do you want me, sheathed or unsheathed?" I asked.

"Tonight, we must be safe," she said. "We can talk about it more afterwards, for another time. Perhaps you will have some ideas."

"Sit on the edge of the bed," I said. She did so and I knelt down between her legs and kissed her pussy lips full on with a long lingering kiss. Then I liked up the outside of each lip from the bottom towards her clit, each in turn. Then the inside of her pussy lips from bottom to top till I found her hard clit expectantly waiting for attention. I licked and sucked and put my finger into her moist hole. I pushed it in deeper until I found her G spot deep inside where I rubbed my finger round and round. I felt her beginning to cum so I applied my tongue to her clit once again. She came like a canon going off. She let out a scream and her whole body convulsed.

I lay next to her and waited for her breathing to become more regular. When she seemed more composed I looked down into her eyes and kissed her gently on the lips just as I had done much earlier in the evening downstairs. Her tongue welcomed mine like an old friend as we savoured each other's taste. "Please come inside me, now, Mr Rickman," she said. I took a condom out of my jacket pocket, unwrapped it and pulled it over the head of my steel hard cock. Then I knelt between her legs, pointed the head of my cock at her pussy lips and pushed. It slid in easily and I began to pump in and out looking for the right depth and the right angle. I brought my forefinger round to her clit and stroked it for a time. I felt her breathing become deeper and I slide my cock in and out quicker and deeper. She seemed to hang on the edge for a few moments then she came again with a loud moan followed by a scream. I withdrew my cock from her very wet pussy and lay on the bed next to her once again waiting for her to regain her composure.

As her breathing became more regular we kissed once again then I sucked and nibbled her erect nipples for a few minutes taking each breast in my mouth in turns and then teasing her nipples with the tip of my tongue.

"You haven't cum yet," she whispered.

"Turn over," I said. "I will finish you off doggy style."

She got up on all fours on top of the bed and I entered her once again from behind. I reached around and stroked her breasts for a few moments as I pumped in and out of her comfortable pussy. I rode her like this for some time. Maybe it was only about 15 minutes but it seemed like an eternity of pure pleasure. As I felt my body growing towards its climax, I could feel that hers was too and I slowed my thrusts till we were at the same point. And, we came both together with a loud unison of moans of pleasure.

We collapsed onto the bed next to each other. After I had taken off the condom I fell asleep and she fell asleep next to me.

The next time we met I had worked out some terms. Huei was on the pill but wanted to change to an IUD for health reasons. I told her, "I will buy you a ring which you must wear next to your wedding ring. You will wear it as much as you can so that you do not forget that you belong to me. We will meet once a week at a time of my choosing. Sometimes it may be more often, sometimes less often but that will be my decision. You will not have sex with anyone else apart from me and your husband. When you have sex with your husband you must make him wear a condom whereas I will have you unprotected from now on. That is the rule: sheathed for husbands and unsheathed for lovers."

She smiled and said, "I feel much better now that I have you to be my friend and to fuck me. I feel much calmer and much better about myself. Now I am a better person and a better wife."

Our relationship has been going on for about a year now. I too feel calmer and I feel that I am abetter husband and generally in abetter frame of mind. Are Huei and I in love or in lust? I don't know but we make each other feel good and that's what friends are for.

rickman32
rickman32
15 Followers