Her Pain is Her Pleasure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew was attentive and supportive, but he also seemed distant. Or maybe Libby was the distant one, she wasn't sure any more. She wasn't sure of a lot of things. The one that did stand out in her mind as being abso-fucking-lutely crystal clear, though, was that she had suffered through the most life-altering event she had ever experienced up until this point. The unknown man had violated her self-identity, brutally raped her personal pride. And it was also the most amazing sexual experience of her life. As much as it shamed her, she couldn't stop thinking about how it felt to be so helpless and powerless, to be hurt in ways that made her pussy tingle and ache, to be brought to such a mind-blowing orgasm with only a single hand. She masturbated herself to orgasm every night after Drew was asleep, while replaying the incident in her on loop.

She had to find Him.

-----

To be continued...

12