Her Perfect Butt

Story Info
She masturbates him with her ass.
1.7k words
4.29
116.1k
89

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

K and I were drawn together at a professional gathering and we kept catching sight of one another in the crowd. I would glance away from a conversation to see her looking at me, smiling, and then nervously look away. I made a point of getting her name and called her a few days later.

K was whip-smart, professionally driven and, sadly, often over-stressed. Because of her intellect and focus, I think a lot of men were intimidated by her and kept their distance. She seemed genuinely surprised that I was so interested in her. This surprised me because she was so beautiful. She had medium-length blonde hair, emerald eyes and a petite frame. A soccer player in college, K's body was trim and toned. Her breasts were small and sensitive, her legs strong and lithe.

And then there was her ass. God, what an ass. I had never considered myself overly-focused on that part of the female anatomy, but K's butt was like none I had ever seen, and its effect on me was powerful. Perfectly proportioned and firm like ripening fruit, K's ass curved exquisitely out from her trim waist and down to her tan thighs. The first time we were naked together and I glimpsed her from behind, I momentarily lost my breath, marveling at the taut roundness of her cheeks, the inviting crevice between them, and peeking out just below, the fringe of her pussy.

Around K I could never keep my hands to myself, feeling compelled to caress and pinch her marvelous bottom. When we were alone I would sometimes grab K, quickly pull down her shorts or pajamas and administer a few quick strokes with an open hand, reddening her behind before she could wriggle free, sore but laughing. Whenever K asked for a massage I would have her strip and begin at her shoulders, but inexorably work my way down until I was kneading the massage oil into the two mounds of her pert butt. On more than one of these occasions, my cock hard and my mouth watering, I would start to kiss and lick her smooth bottom. Gradually, I would work my tongue in between her ass cheeks, wanting more than anything to probe the puckered button at the center. K would suddenly come to her senses and twist away. "No! Nasty!" she would say, chastising me with a slight grin on her face.

Unfortunately, I began to notice that K was not especially adventurous when it came to sex. I suspected that it might be related to her conservative upbringing and her dedication to her career. K was seriously afraid of any unintended consequences resulting from sex, and even though she was also on the pill and I always used a condom inside her, she never seemed completely engaged during vaginal intercourse. Disappointingly, she was also hesitant about performing oral sex. She loved it when I went down on her (as did I!), and over time she gave in to my requests that she reciprocate. But while her mouth felt wonderful on my cock, she said she did not like the taste of cum and would always finish me with her hands. After a few months, I noticed a pattern to our lovemaking: I would lick her sweet little pussy until she came, then she would masturbate me to orgasm. Don't get me wrong—I love a good handjob as much as the next guy. But I was getting frustrated.

It was another night at my place and I was anticipating another evening of rote sex. We were naked in bed and I began kissing my way down her body, lingering on her erect and lively nipples. After tracing my tongue lower to her tight abdomen, I raised K's thighs onto my shoulders. I paused to take in the scent of her wetness before lowering my face between her legs. K's juices tasted so good to me and I loved making her shudder and writhe with my mouth. I gradually slid my hands beneath her, squeezing her smooth butt while I worked my lips over her clit. "Huhh, huh, huuunnh-- oh god!" K gasped as I pushed my tongue inside her, fluids running down my chin.

Suddenly, her orgasm was upon her. During the buildup K made the usual amount of noise, but she always came in silence. Every muscle in her body tensed as she drew in a sharp breath, holding it in as her eyes closed. She froze for a long moment, then grabbed the back of my head, grinding her clitoris against my mouth one last time, before relaxing back into the bed, exhaling loudly.

At this point, my cock was straining beneath me and I wanted so badly to be inside her, to feel around my pulsing shaft the soft, hot wetness that I had just explored with my tongue. I repositioned myself atop K, kissing her, precum starting to leak from my dick as it throbbed against the lips of her soaked vagina. Maybe this time I could enter her, just for a minute, without having to fumble with a damned foil packet first...

No dice. "NO! You know we can't!" she exclaimed, twisting away to face the wall. I sighed and then apologized, lying next to her and putting my arm around her. "It's just...we can't. Not now," she said. I could tell she felt bad about denying me once more, and I pulled her close to let her know that I understood and everything was okay.

It was after a minute in the spooning position with K like this that I noticed where my penis had become situated. As I had pulled her to me, my cock—very hard and well-lubricated with precum—had slid nicely between the twin orbs of K's butt. Despite all of my fascination with K's ass, prior to this I had never experimented with rubbing my dick against it. Now my erection was wedged tightly in the smoothness of K's bottom, and it felt wonderful. Under the pretense of snuggling closer I shifted a bit, attempting to ease my rod ever-so-slightly deeper into K's tight seam.

"Uh, what are you doing?" K asked suddenly. I froze, somewhat embarrassed to be caught . . . I wasn't even sure if there was a word for what I was doing.

"Um, nothing," I responded, not at all certain how this situation was going to play out.

"It sure doesn't feel like nothing," K replied. And a moment later she pushed back against me, moving her butt back and forth over my cock. I shuddered with ecstasy as K proceeded to grind against my rigid member. I was in heaven. I breathed heavily in K's ear as I tried to process the sensations she was causing.

"So you like this?" she asked after a minute. My response in the affirmative was enthusiastic but barely audible.

Then she asked, "Do you want to rub against my butt?"

"Yes. Yes, I do." I growled, even though I didn't know exactly what she had in mind.

K then told me to give her some room. I moved to the edge of the bed as she positioned herself in the middle, face down, and placing a pillow beneath her hips. This had the effect of presenting her butt up off the mattress in a luscious mound. It was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen.

K propped herself on her forearms to look at me. "This isn't butt sex," she said to me, matter-of-factly. "No penetration, got it?" I nodded dumbly. "I'm just going to..." she paused searching for words. "I'm just going to bring you off with my bottom." Apparently satisfied with this description, she then pointed at a bottle of massage oil on the nightstand and lowered her face to the mattress again, grinning mischievously.

Grabbing the oil, I positioned myself behind K, pushing her knees apart slightly. Looking down, I could see the dark portal of her asshole, and below that her swollen labia. I was so turned on my hands were shaking, and I opened the bottle of oil only with some difficulty. I first lubricated my straining cock, then applied a coating of oil to K's proud butt. Placing my hands on either side of K, I lowered myself on to her, my dick easing between the hemispheres of her ass.

I could hear my own heart pounding as I began sliding my hard meat back and forth along the split between the cheeks of K's ass. The sensation was incredible. My lust was magnified by the thought that I was doing something so weird, so kinky with my straight-laced girlfriend. When I drew my penis back, I felt the sensitive underside of the tip pressing against the soft ridges of K's butthole. I thought for a second about what it would feel like to enter her tight hole, but remembered her admonition, and continued with this thrilling friction.

Thrusting back and forth, working my cock against and between K's lubed ass, I tried to maintain a slow pace because I knew I would not last long. That's when I heard K give a little moan and felt her ass muscles contract around me. She had been letting me do all the work to this point, but then suddenly began flexing and squeezing her ass around my rigid shaft. By tightening and releasing her glutes, K was now massaging my cock with her butt. And what a massage it was!

The sensation was too much. Pushing myself up onto my hands, I let out a huge groan, thrusting forward. Semen flew from my cock. The first shot of white arced through the air, landing in a sticky web in K's hair. My dick continued to jerk and slide on her sweet ass, and more bursts of cum sprayed forward, painting a series of milky stripes on K's tan back. K gripped the sheets tight with both hands, still pressing her behind against me, coaxing every last drop of spunk from my hungry dick. After what seemed like forever, the last waves of climax passed through my body. As I tried to recover, a clear trickle oozed from the tip of my penis and down into the crack of K's butt.

I groaned once more as I collapsed into the bed next to K. I looked over to see the rivulets of cum sliding down the sides of her back and the curve of her ass. She was covered with my seed and smiling brightly.

"So . . . that was different," she said. Understatement of the year.