Her Pets Ch. 02

Story Info
Adrian gets his comeuppance.
1.1k words
4
19.7k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bedroom was everything an ultimately feminine bedroom would be. The ceiling was so high above them, the dimensions of the room could only be guessed at. Frieze work of frolicking wolves danced around the walls. The massive bed was draped with gauzy fabric, and it shimmered and slithered with the slightest breath. The bed fabrics themselves were heavy damask--ancient and expensive to say the least. Rose-colored and chased with gold threading, it looked as if it were unused. The other furniture beside the bed was a vanity on the far wall away from the doors.

A vanity with no mirror.

There was also a low, green couch, and an oaken highboy on the left of the bed. Floor to ceiling windows let the night in. The rug underfoot was plush rose pile. The walls were covered in silken wallpaper, blood red roses twisting and twining up the walls, their colors bleeding together.

And around the room, candles flickered...100? 200? Of all sizes and shapes, in sconces and on the floor, and even with them brightly lit, twilight still held sway.

She dragged them both through the double doors by their balls, 1 growling, 2 whining. When she finally let go of them, 1 thought, I'll have her. He had been planning it all the way up the stairs...she lets go, I pounce.

She let go slowly, her nails scratching at them. 1 gathered his feet under him and suddenly threw himself at her.

He landed hard on the floor, sliding into the highboy, the wind knocked out of him.

"In a hurry, 1?" she politely inquired, tittering lightly.

"Bitch...stupid, fucking bitch!" he howled, getting back to his feet quickly. He ran at her, swinging his huge arms.

He never made it. She swept down and grabbed the rings in his cock, pulling them up sharply. It was as if 1 were now made of stone, stopped in the middle of his run. He slowly put his arms down, the only thought running through his head, let go, letgoletgoletgoyousillybitch.

She pulled harder, and he went up on his toes, a deep rumbling moan forming in his throat. "Please..."

"Please, what, 1?"

"Please...please let go." He meekly replied, sweating, hating himself even more.

She smiled, the ivory of her teeth standing sharply out in the darkness. "OK. As long as you behave." One big final tug. Letting go, he fell to his knees, clutching himself.

"2."

"Ma'am?" came the timid reply.

"Unlace me."

He swiftly moved across the room to her, skirting around his sore Brother, and giving him only the slightest pitiful glance. She stood so regal, so proud, as if she were taller than the house itself. He felt very, very small. Reaching her, he could not meet her eyes, only gazed at the floor, the spot between her feet. His hands moved up, long fingers grasping at the ribbons that held the corset together. Slowly, he pulled the satin ribbon undone, and gathered the deep red ribbon to himself.

She pulled the corset off, keeping her back to her two pets. Laying it across the highboy, she then said, "2."

"Ma'am?" he whispered.

"My panties, pup. They need to go as well."

Shivering, he reached his hands out and grasped the waistband of the lacy panties. He drew them down, revealing her fine, heart shaped ass. She lifted one delicate, small foot and then the other. Her hair came down past her waist, a deep chestnut that burned with a fire all its own. The candlelight shined off her smooth, ivory skin.

Then she turned around.

Her eyes were green emeralds, her lips the color of freshly spilled blood. Breasts that defied gravity stood large and proud, the nipples thick and dark. She smiled at her two personal dog soldiers.

"Now, boys, join me on the bed."

2 came hurriedly, climbing up beside her, still not meeting her or 1's eyes. 1 was slower, more deliberate, his grey eyes smoldering with pure hate.

She slid back till she was leaning against the massive headboard. "Now...entertain me and perhaps I will not be so severe."

2 knew the routine. This certainly wasn't the first time she had wanted such things, but he knew 1 despised playing the harlot for her. He looked over at his Brother, and caught the bigger man's eyes. Slowly, he leaned over and kissed 1's thigh, enjoying the salty taste of his skin. 1 just stared at her, his cock even harder, if that were possible, despite the loathing he felt about her games. He felt 2's kisses, and absentmindedly ran one large hand through 2's hair.

"What's the matter, Adrian?" she mocked. "No lust left in the alpha male?"

He wrapped one meaty hand around the swollen shaft and stroked himself deliberately, staring at her the whole time. "Come and ride this and you will see exactly how much lust I have left."

"2."

"Ma'am?" came the breathless reply.

"Suck his cock for me. Make it last."

"Yes, Ma'am." He inched up into 1's lap and took his heavy balls into his mouth, sucking lightly, running his tongue over both of them.

"What? Can't handle what I got, bitch?" 1 growled, sneering at her. She did not rise to the bait, but settled back, her hand stroking one nipple.

"If you got to do this, at least do it right!" 1 snarled, grasping 2 by his hair and slamming his cock down the smaller man's throat. 2 choked and gagged, struggling to accommodate his Brother's girth. Staring at her, 1 held 2's head between his hands and began shoving his cock in and out, fucking the poor man's face. "Like this, you stupid cunt?" he whispered, his balls drawing up tight.

"2."

"Ummmhurrrrmm." came the guttural reply.

"Stop."

Immediately, 2 pulled out of 1's grasp, his face red and sweaty, and his cock dripping on the bed covering. He gasped and looked at her quizzically. She never stopped them before!

She ran her hand over his sweaty face, and smiled her fangs prominent. "Get out of the way." Pushing him roughly, she slid on her knees before 1. "I want a taste, Adrian." Lowering herself down, her fine ass up in the air right in front of 2, she swallowed 1's cock, her fangs pushing in on either side. His eyes rolled back in his head, and he slumped backwards, groaning with pleasure. She lapped at the shaft, the head, and even ran her tongue up behind his balls, tasting his heavy sweat.

Wrapping his hands in her thick hair, he pushed her further down, ignoring the pressure from her fangs. "You want this, don't you, bitch? You want a little wolf cock. That's right, cunt, suck it." he whispered mindlessly, on the verge of orgasm. "Elliott...fuck her. Fuck this bitch while she swallows me."

2, in a fit of passion, buried his face between her long legs, lapping at her dripping cunt like a starving man.

The moon tide changed.