Her Pets Ch. 03

Story Info
1 and 2 take her.
858 words
3.97
23.9k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough of this, bitch." 1 whispered very evenly, staring out the window at the darkness.

She looked at him, a bit confused, "Do you dare? Do you dare speak to me like this?"

He grinned savagely at her. "Oh, my dear, the coming dawn may not bother you, but it bothers us..."his words became lower and lower. "The Dark of the Moon is over." He raised his hands to press the point. Dark claws had appeared, ripping through the tips of his fingers.

Her eyes widened; the truth was evident. She flung herself off the bed, landing on the balls of her feet. She had control of her pets, but the change was never, ever good. They were too unstable, too unpredictable. How could she have been so stupid to lose track of the Night?

1 and 2's bodies writhed on the bed, skin in constant motion. She ran to the Highboy, flung open a drawer, and drew out a black signal whip, the fall on it brightly red. 1's eyes caught hers, and he howled, his muzzle appearing, fangs growing, and black fur spreading. She slowly swung the whip back and forth, a deadly pendulum. "No ideas, 1. None, or I will take the skin from your back." 2 had changed quicker than 1, perhaps only because he was smaller. Where his scars had run, ivory fur now ran. Otherwise, his pelt was snow white. 2 gracefully, sleekly, got off the bed, and stood on his hind legs, his cock unsheathed, the length of a baby's arm.

That will not feel good, she thought. At one time, when she had first claimed them, it had been exciting to let them have their way with her in their Natural Forms. She had not allowed such familiarity in...God knows how long...how many years. She drew herself up, not showing the least bit of fear.

Or lust.

1 had finished changing by this time, and he didn't bother to get up just yet. He stretched out on her bed, black fur gleaming wetly. Where his tattoos were, bluish grey fur was now in the exact patterns. And he had kept his piercing. His cock now was the size of her forearm, and thicker around. Turning his massive head, he stared at her, mocking her, as he grasped that thick member with one paw and slowly, languidly, began to stroke himself.

All the while, laughing at her.

That she could not stand. Screaming in an unearthly way, her fangs bared to the fullest, she brought the whip around, throwing it like a pitcher throwing the finest fastball of his life...and brought it down right onto 1's balls. He squeaked, the only sound he could make, and drew his legs up, clutching his balls at the same time. Smiling to herself, she thought, well, that takes care of that.

When suddenly, thick arms surrounded her, and ripped the whip from her hands. 2 had come around behind her, and grabbed her from behind, his paws full of her breasts, and his cock a piece of iron poking her in the back. His muzzle was right against her neck, his breath hot and rancid. Growling low, he licked her ear with a tongue twice as long as hers.

"2!" she screamed. "Unhand me and I might let you live!"

"My name...is Elliott!" he howled back at her, lifting her up, and then spearing her exceptionally wet cunt with his cock.

1 couldn't believe what he was seeing---2...little Elliot...standing up to the bitch? Hell, 2 had his cock in her...wait a minute...2 HAS HIS COCK IN HER FIRST! Enraged that his "little" Brother would dare overrule his supremacy, he shot up and wrapped his arms around 2's waist to pull him off, and had his teeth buried in the deep fur on the back of the smaller wolf's throat.

As 1 attempted to pull 2 off of her, she actually began to push herself against 2. His cock felt incredible in her—thick and full and filling. She locked her legs around him, pulling him deeper, and looked 1 full in the face. 1 still had his teeth buried in 2's fur, until he noticed her looking at him.

"Get back." She moaned, her eyes rolling back as 2 went particularly deep. "Don't stop him. You'll get your turn, 1. Maybe." She moved one of her hands between her legs and began stroking her engorged clit. 1 let go reluctantly, and 2 immediately cradled her ass in his paws, claws digging in, and carried her, impaled on his cock, over across the room so her back was against one of the windows. Then, growling deep, he truly went to work—thrusting deep in her, pulling all the way out, and plunging back into that sopping, hot cunt. One hand buried in his fur, the other busy rolling over her clit, she knew she was going to cum some. Feeling her cunt tightening around him, he began to thrust in earnest, harder and faster. She came hard, grinding her cunt against him, screaming her pleasure.

It sent him over the edge; hot splashes of seed drowned her.