Her Problem Ch. 07

Story Info
Conclusion.
8.8k words
3.78
69.9k
42

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have heard the public service announcements about drunk or impaired drivers and that there is at least one of them on the road every second of every day somewhere in the United States; but we or at least I didn't think there would be one anywhere near me at 2 in the afternoon or that I'd be the one involved in a crash by one of them. I wouldn't find out about what happened until much later than that afternoon though.

The red light I'd been stopped at turned green and I started through the intersection. The last things I remembered were seeing a flash of movement out of the corner of my left eye, the sound of metal striking metal, and an intense burst of pain on the left side of my head before the world around me disappeared to be replaced by a black veil over my consciousness.

The next thing I knew, I was drifting toward a brightness that was barely in focus and an indistinguishable murmur coming somewhere to my left. As the brightness became clearer, the murmur became more comprehensible to the point that I could tell that someone was talking or to be more specific, due to the rhythm the person was using he/she seemed to be reading something. As I came fully awake, I recognized the fabric of the canopy of Mare's huge bed and Mare's voice.

I realized she was reading one of the stories I'd written in high school and thought: "Why was she reading that stupid shit for?" I resolved in my mind to find out: a) where the hell am I? And b) why was she reading that garbage? What I wanted to do and what actually happened were two totally different things.

I didn't realize how important having a half way moist mouth was for speaking until I tried to speak at that moment.

"Where...?" Was all I managed to get out before the dryness of my mouth and throat stopped me from speaking another intelligent word. The rest of it came out as moans and gasps with a good grunt thrown in.

"Joe? Oh my God, Joe! You're awake." Mare squealed from somewhere beside me. I turned my head to the left to see where she was at and the stupidest thought went through my head.

"Where's the window? I could see the window when I turned my head to the left before while in this bed. Where did the damn window go?"

By that time Mare was standing and leaning over me at the side of the bed.

"How do you feel? Do you hurt anywhere? Can I get you anything?" Mare was rapid firing questions at me faster than I could process them.

"Water?" I managed to mumble.

Mare hurried through a door in the left hand corner below the end of the bed and I heard water running in that room and deduced it was a bathroom. She came back with a full glass of water and one of those flexible straws they use in hospitals. I turned my head to the left and began to gulp the water down while sucking on the end of the straw as hard as I could.

Mare jerked the glass and straw away before admonishing me. "Tiny sips and take it slow. You haven't had any thing in your stomach for a long time so tiny and slow, okay?"

I nodded my head yes and took small sips of the water waiting until the sip before was well on its way to my stomach before taking another. I was looking at Mare while I sipped the water and from the way she was bending over to reach me on the bed; I could look down her blouse and see her unfettered breasts and thought to myself. "Damn, her tits look bigger than I remember. Why is her belly visible below her breasts? I don't remember it being visible before."

That question and a million more where swirling around in my head, but the energy I'd spent coming awake and sipping down all the water in the glass was all I had and I drifted back down toward the darkness once again.

When I came awake again, I found myself lying on my right side with my left arm across Mare below her armpit with my hand lying in the region between her breasts and her belly with Mare's left arm lying beside mine. I moved my hand up and cupped Mare's left breast to find it felt fuller and heavier than it had in the past. Or it was all in my imagination? The bulge of her belly when I trailed my hand down to it wasn't my imagination and all those horrible memories came rushing back.

"The lying slut is still carrying another man's bastard. I must have been out at least six or seven months from the size of her belly. I bet she was praying I wouldn't wake up until after she had it. No, I bet she was praying I wouldn't wake up until it was two or three years old and I'd let her keep it out of gratitude for her taking care of me while I was out.

"I thought the stupid slut knew me better than that. As soon as I'm able, I'm divorcing her ass. Hell, with my half of her monthly income from her father's companies, I can move down to Mexico and not have to work another day in my life." I thought to myself before pushing myself over onto my back using Mare's shoulder for leverage.

The pain that shot through me from my left leg caused me to groan and it and the push were enough to wake Mare.

"Joe? Are you awake? Are you in pain? Tell me where it hurts." Mare blurted out with concern mixed with anxiety.

"Get away from me, you lying, cheating slut."

"I'll have the abortion and my parents be damned."

"Isn't that what you promised me? How long will it be before you have your bastard child, slut? Get away from me, now." I croaked at her as my anger overrode the pain from my left leg which came back with a vengeance when I began to calm down as my energy deserted me and I groaned again.

Mare had stood beside the bed in all her naked glory, cringing at first in fear then in anger, which was replaced with a determined look on her face.

"I will not get away from you and I'm not a lying, cheating slut. I had that baby months ago. This is our baby I'm carrying now. It's been twenty two months since that drunk ran into you and nothing is the same as it was back then. Poppi is dead. Momma lives in the other wing of this house. I quit coaching and took over the family business. It took several months, but with the help of local law enforcement and the DEA, I managed to break all ties with Poppi's partners in the illegal part of his business.

"We live in El Paso now, but more important than all of that is that you're awake, I love you, and we can finally begin putting our marriage back together."

"If I've been unconscious for twenty two months, how can that be our baby?" I managed to mumble through my grimace of pain.

Mare realized that I was in pain and laid back down diagonally on the bed to be closer to me.

"Where are you hurting, Joe?" She asked me and I could see the concern she had for me in her eyes.

"My left leg." I blurted out.

I saw the look of surprise on her face that appeared there fleetingly before it was replaced by a look I'd never seen her express before.

"No, it's not your left leg, Joe." She said before she stood and jerked the sheet that had been covering our bodies all the way down to the foot of the bed. "Let me help you sit up and you'll see."

She got behind me and lifted my upper body up as I pushed up with my arms. I began to cry when I saw what she was talking about.

My left leg was gone from mid-thigh down. An ugly, scar covered stump was all that was left of my leg. I released my arms and fell back only to land on Mare's body as she wrapped her arms around me and rocked me like a baby as she whispered "you're okay's" and "it will be all right's" to me as I cried harder than I could ever remember crying which included the crying I'd done both times her sexual improprieties had become known to me. I must have cried myself to sleep because that was the last thing I remembered.

The sensation of movement in the bed was what I awoke to along with a familiar feeling of both wetness and heat in my crotch. I finally realized that my cock was hard and someone was using it to fuck a hot, wet pussy. I opened my eyes and saw Mare straddling my waist, leaned back with her arms on the bed for support, and slamming her cunt up and down on my cock. I managed to lift my right arm to where we were joined and pinched her clit causing her to cum and the squeezing of my dick by her vaginal muscles drove me over the edge and I joined her in cumming.

She fell forward onto my chest after our peaks had waned and I wrapped my arms around her, hugging her to me with what little strength I had. I listened to her murmur had much she loved me, how sorry she was for everything, and that we'd be together for the rest of our lives. She shushed me when I started asking some of the questions that had returned to the forefront of my mind after my euphoria from our coupling had dissipated.

"I promise I'll answer all of your questions when I get back home, but right now I have to go get ready to go to work. Mary will be in to do your morning therapy before she cleans you up. I'll be back before lunch and I'll be taking the rest of the afternoon off. I want you to know that I never once stopped loving you and never believed for a minute that you'd not come out of your coma. Together, we'll get you back on your feet and as strong if not stronger than you were when we first met." Mare declared to me before bending over to kiss me hard on the mouth.

I wasn't quick enough to move my head so she'd miss my mouth, but when I didn't try to pucker my lips to return her kiss, I saw the look of joy Mare had fade to be replaced by one of sadness.

"I hope you'll find it in your heart to forgive me some day, Joe. I know what I did in Atlanta is still fresh in your mind, but that was months ago and so many things have happened since then. I will take care of you until you're able to take care of yourself then if you don't want to be here with me, I'll not try and force you to stay. I'll pray that you'll want to stay and be a father to our baby, but I won't force you into being a daddy if you want to leave. It may be hard to believe, but this is your baby, Joe." Mare said to me before turning her back to me and walking out of the room, still naked.

I didn't have long to contemplate on what Mare had said before a beautiful 6' blonde woman who was at least ten years younger than me literally bounced into the room. When she got closer, I could see her blue eyes, pert nose, plump lips, and my cock began to harden again even though it hadn't been even fifteen minutes since Mare had reduced it to its normally flaccid state. I would swear the yet as unknown to me woman got a gleam in her eyes when she saw it and I realized I was naked and uncovered before trying unsuccessfully to grab the sheet and cover up.

"Stop trying to hide that beautiful cock. It's not like I've not seen it like that before. Lie back and relax, I won't hurt you, too much." The woman said to me before starting to cackle with mirth.

"Who, who are you?" I managed to stammer out.

"I'm Mary, your daytime nurse, physical therapist, and anything else you need. I'm glad you're awake; you don't know how long we've been praying for you to come out of your coma. Now no more talk, it's time for your morning stretches and then we can talk some more. Since you're awake, I think I'll push your muscles a little farther than I've been in the past and you can tell me when I go too far. Let's get started."

Mary started with my right foot, bending and pulling on each toe moving onto the next when I flinched or grunted in discomfort. She methodically moved up my body from there, and for the next two hours stretched and pulled on every part of me. When she was done, we were both drenched with sweat and due to the constant contact her body had with mine; the erection that had begun when I'd first seen her had come and gone numerous times in those two hours never going completely soft.

I gasped in surprise when she bent over my waist, dropped her mouth onto the crown of my cock, and began sucking and licking it while jacking the rest of my cock not in her mouth until I spurted my seed into that wondrous mouth she had. From the angle that her body was in, I watched as she swallowed when each spurt landed in her mouth and she proceeded to lick up what little of my semen that had escaped from her mouth. When I was spent, she wiped her face with the bottom of the thin tee shirt she had on, twisted around, and kissed me on the cheek.

The events of the morning had not only drained me physically, but emotionally as well, and even though I wanted answers to what seemed like thousands of questions swirling around in my brain, I couldn't stop myself from falling asleep. I awoke an indeterminate time later to the sound of Mary reading and I again recognized it as one of the stories I'd written years earlier.

"Why are you reading my stuff, especially that piece of garbage? Why the hell did you do what you did this morning? What the fuck is going on around here?" I yelled which I immediately regretted because of the sharp pain that suddenly bloomed in my throat.

"Water. Please, water." I managed to moan out in pain.

Mary had jumped up when I started to yell and rushed to the nightstand beside the bed to pour a glass of water from the pitcher that was located there. She didn't have to tell me to take small sips and to go slow like Mare had. When the glass was empty, she looked at me with true concern in her eyes.

"Are you okay? Where does it hurt? I can give you a pain pill if you want one. The ones the doctor prescribed are still good; Marizona trades the unused ones in for new ones every month so they'd be fresh in case you woke up in pain when you finally did wake you. Can you talk? Can you tell me where it hurts?" Mary asked of me with anxiety mixed with love and I realized that I was more than a patient to her.

"Throat and left leg." I moaned.

"You probably strained your vocal cords yelling like that after not having used them for so long and that's why it hurts. We both know your left leg isn't there to hurt, Joe. Don't look at me like that. I'm not going to hem and haw about anything when it comes to you, your care, and your condition. That's just not me. Your leg is gone and any pain you think you are having from down there is not real. Your mind hasn't accepted that your leg is gone and is imaging the pain. I don't think you need a pain pill, do you?"

"No." Was all I could say.

Whatever emotions that were showing on my face caused Mary to lose her stern professional posture and look and I watched as it was replaced by a relaxed stance and loving look. She turned and walked back to the chair she'd been sitting in and picked up the book that was laying there. The reality of what she had in her hands finally sunk in and the shock of what she'd done earlier was replaced with the even bigger shock that the book in her hand brought into my head.

"I have a story published in a book of stories?" I said/asked in amazement.

"No, you have a bunch of stories published into a book. The whole book is nothing but your stories, Joe." Mary answered in admiration before showing me the back cover. There was a picture of me smiling and holding one of the notebooks I'd written stories in. The memory of when I'd posed for that picture came floating into my mind and then slowly faded as disbelief replaced it.

"How? Why? Mare?" I blurted out.

Mare walked in the door at that precise moment. She looked at me with the familiar look of love she'd always shown me except for that last week before my wreck when she had mostly fear and/or sadness as her facial expressions. She turned to Mary and her look instantly changed to one of anger.

"You're fired." She said to Mary, angrily.

"What? Why? Please tell me what I did wrong and I promise I'll never to it again." Mary begged and pleaded as tears came into her eyes and as she clutched the book she'd shown me to her chest.

"For the inappropriate sexual touching of my husband this morning. Now get your things together and leave." Mare said to her as her face darkened even more in anger.

"How...how did you know...know about that?" Mary stuttered out.

Mare pointed to something in the ceiling in the corner of the room and then at a lamp sitting on a chest of drawers at the foot of the bed.

"Security cameras, not a smoke detector and a simple lamp. With all the death threats from the criminals that used to work for Poppi who managed not to get arrested and the ones from some of the families of criminals that ended up in prison with my help, I had a security system installed and it records as well as having someone monitoring it 24/7."

"Then you know that that's not the first time I've done it or the other things I've done with that beautiful cock Joe has. Why are you firing me now?" Mary asked as she got angry as well.

"Because Joe wasn't fully aware of the things you were doing until this morning and I loved seeing him try to smile when you were using his cock to give yourself pleasure, but everything has changed now that he's awake. I'm the only woman who gets to use him for her sexual gratification now that he is awake. So you're fired. Get your things together and leave like I told you before."

I could see the pain and sadness in Mary's face as she began to cry before dropping her head and walking slowly toward the door that led into the hall. I remembered the looks of admiration and love she'd shown me. I couldn't help myself from speaking out.

"Stop where you are Mary." I said forcefully before looking at Mare who had a look of bewilderment on her face. "You're not fired and you don't have to leave."

"What? What the hell do you mean she's not fired? This is my house and I'll fire whomever I damn well please." Mare yelled at me.

"I won't get into a yelling match with you, Marizona. For one thing, I don't have the strength, and for another, it hurts my throat when I yell so shut the hell up and listen." I said evenly to her and watched as the anger showing on her face and in her eyes disappeared to be replaced with the look of fear which in my mind she'd shown me yesterday and not twenty two months ago.

"Unless you want to find me a handicap apartment, pay for round the clock care until I'm able to take care of myself, become my ex-wife raising a baby on your own after the divorce, paying me alimony for the rest of my natural life, and never seeing me while I'm alive ever again; you'll do exactly what I want, when I want it, and how I want it.

"You may have been in charge for the last few months around here, but that's going to change. I'm still the man of the house, still the aggrieved husband whose wife cheated on, and who hasn't forgotten that his wife swore she'd do whatever she had to so that her husband would stay with her and eventually forgive her.

"I don't care that twenty two months have expired since those horrible events took place. To me it seems like it was just last week, the same as it was before my wreck.

"Do you remember swearing those things to me, Mare? Do you not want to honor them now? I'm pretty sure that there's another woman in this room right now who would swear those things to me and do everything in her powers to make them come true. I could probably learn to love her, too. Not as much as I still love you, but enough to be happy for the rest of my life."

Both Mary and Mare stood there with shocked looks on their faces. My little speech had left me both thirsty and worn out. I motioned toward the water pitcher beside my bed and Mary beat Mare to it as they both rushed to get it. I waved Mary away and watched as the look of pain returned. I had to flash the stop signal at her to get her to stay in the room while I drank the water Mare held for me. I managed to tell Mary what I'd thought of before I ran out of steam.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Mary, same Bat time, same Bat channel. There can't be any repeats of what happened this morning or I'll fire you, understand? If I'm naked when you get here, you'll help me into gym shorts at least. I don't know what the routine was in the past when both you and Mare were here, but from now on whenever Mare is here and unless it's related to my rehab; you're free from waiting on me.