Her Pussy is Where?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarahhh
sarahhh
2,923 Followers

Samsaweel began to moan and groan and say words in a language I didn't understand as I fondled his balls with one hand and played with his butt with the other as I deepthroated him. All the way in and all the way out. Over and over. Kawkabel turned his back with, "I can't watch this or I'll shoot my wad before I get my python of pleasure down your throat."

And then Samsaweel's entire body shook spasmodically as he ejaculated. He was so busy closing his eyes and gritting his teeth and screaming, he didn't notice that I didn't actually swallow. I had placed the empty pill container within reach and now I picked it up and spit his semen into it. Well, as much as I could hold in my mouth. He just kept cumming and cumming all over my face and tits.

Kawkabel took his turn and I did the exact same thing to him. He wailed even louder than his comrade in the throes of passion.

"Geez, and I thought I make a lot of noise when I get off," I muttered bemusedly.

* * *

I returned to the party, quite pleased with myself for gathering the evidence that just might save the world as we know it.

"Where did you go?" Rachel blurted, quite irritated.

"Look, I have the evidence that aliens from Uranus have invaded Earth!" I proclaimed, proudly showing her the pill container filled with green alien semen.

"They didn't exactly invade Earth, Sarah. They may have invaded . . . uh . . . my . . . uh . . . but . . . I mean my . . . but—"

"You're not pissed off because they fucked you silly, Rachel?"

"No, not at all. Certainly you can't be seriously considering reporting them to the authorities. No way will I confirm anything you say."

"Alrighty then, fuck you, Rachel." I tipped the container with the green alien semen to my lips and took a big gulp.

"Hey, I want some!" she protested, as she grabbed the container and drank some down. "They did say they'd furnish all with free drinks all night. Where did they go?"

"Oh, they flew off in their saucer. But they promised to come back next Halloween. In the meantime, look what else I have!" I showed her the dildos.

Rachel's eyes lit up and sparkled like firecrackers. She grinned lewdly. "Let's paint them green and fuck each other silly!"

sarahhh
sarahhh
2,923 Followers
12