Her Rainy Afternoon in Paradise

Story Info
She fulfills his fantasy and perhaps her own.
5.7k words
4.6
39.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeeGee2
GeeGee2
40 Followers

Hi. I'm Gerlinde. My husband Roger - as well as most everybody else who knows me - calls me Geri.

I understand that some time ago Roger related here his perception of an encounter we experienced while vacationing in the Caribbean. I'd like to tell you how I remember that same unforgettable day Roger and I spent while on vacation not too long ago. But, just in case you haven't read his story, let me introduce ourselves and give you some background.

We have a decent lifestyle. Roger is an attorney with a successful law firm in Westchester County, New York. Having been born in Germany, I am fluent in both English and German and use my bilingual ability as a division manager with a German manufacturing company in nearby Connecticut. Although no longer "spring chickens", we've managed to have kept in good shape with me doing yoga, playing tennis and bicycle riding together with Roger whenever the weather permits. Depending upon the season Roger is an active squash, basketball and softball player and whatever exercise machines we have at our disposal get used on a regular basis.

Early each autumn, when the New York weather starts to become gray and depressing, we celebrate our anniversary by taking a break in the warmth of our favorite Caribbean island paradise Dominica, We discovered a cottage resort which while offering all the amenities, excellent cuisine and a comprehensive wine list, is actually quite affordable.

I met roger almost 19 years ago some time after each of us had gotten divorced. The chemistry between us was instantaneously magical. Corny as it may sound it was story-book love-at-first-sight. We quickly became inseparable and were married within a few months. I really value our marriage, and so does Roger. And, as I respect my marriage vows and love Roger, I've had no interest in any other man since we met. I'm absolutely sure Roger has been equally faithful. Our 18 year marriage has been wonderful - growing and mellowing through the years - never becoming stale and boring. We share many tastes, activities, beliefs, opinions, and I'm convinced we are truly "best friends".

Our lovemaking is certainly satisfying although I prefer quality to quantity and normality to experimentation. While I suppose I enjoy sex as much as the next person, and understand that it's not necessarily for procreation only, it has never really been a major priority for me in our marriage. We have so very much going for us together outside our bedroom. I assume that like most men Roger might like to have sex more often but we do have a rather busy life style and are often too tired at the end of the day. The intimacy and familiarity Roger and I share plus the fact that we have not turned our lovemaking into a routine more than makes up for that.

Actually when it comes to sex Roger likes to watch. He watches sex on the TV - something I find to be a turn-off - he watches sex on the computer, as all men he likes to look at other women, but most of all (I'm happy to say) he likes to watch me. I probably disappoint him somewhat in this department as I am anything but an exhibitionist. I dress quite conservatively, never go without a bra and refuse to publically show off in any way what I've been told is considered to be quite a decent figure. I won't even go skinny dipping in the privacy of our secluded, tree enclosed, backyard pool unless there is no moon and all the lights are out. It took several years for me to permit a dim light to be turned on in the bedroom while we were being intimate. Roger has hinted at taking photos of me and even videos of us when we were in bed. Just for his own voyeuristic amusement of course. It took a while but I think it finally sunk in that this was never going to happen!

I do enjoy an occasional glass of wine, in very limited amounts, and have no interest in any recreational drugs. Having been brought up in a conservative home environment where we respected social propriety I have this need to remain in control of myself. In all - I'm a very private, very reserved, person. Roger has even laughingly said - "How can I be this much in love with such a repressed prude!" So when Roger mentioned this absurd fantasy of his, that of watching me with another person, I said "Die Gedanken sind frei" - Your thoughts are free. In addition I told him to dream on as there was not even the remotest possibility of that ever happening! If this makes me a sexually repressed prude so be it!

Our much anticipated romantic vacation in the Caribbean this past fall was unbelievable! Excellent food, superb wines, fantastic weather - mid 80's each day with mid 70's at night with only the expected occasional brief afternoon sprinkle. Delightful bike rides; hiking through the forest enjoying the waterfalls; calm soothing surf with super snorkeling, clean white beaches with soft sand, and surprisingly good shopping in town. Roger bought me a lovely pair of hand made sandals made right there kin the store. Not only did we have fun but we really enjoyed each other's company!

With only a couple of days vacation left we decided to hang out on the beach, reading, sipping some drinks, nibbling some food, snorkeling and splashing about in the quite cool turquoise Caribbean surf.

Roger and I were reading and chatting about nothing in particular when a kind of handsome looking fellow about our age, who was reclining on the lounge chair next to ours, came over to us. He excused himself and introduced himself to us as Kurt. He asked if I could possibly be from Germany as he had apparently detected my German accent. This accompanied by my pale complexion, blond hair and blue eyes was basically a giveaway.

Kurt was the vice president of some prominent German pharmaceutical company, whose name I forget. He was by himself on one of his numerous business trips enjoying a brief weekend stopover checking a small chemical company here on the island before heading on to the U.S. Coincidently, it turned out both he and I were originally from Regensburg, a small city in Bavaria. We chatted for awhile reminiscing about our years growing up in Bavaria basically around the same time. Then, as I was having trouble keeping my eyes open, we made a date to continue our conversation and get better acquainted later that evening over dinner. Roger and I excused ourselves and went to our cottage for a nap.

Dinner was delightful. Roger and Kurt hit it off very well. Each had a great sense of humor and apparently shared many interests in common. The three of us seemed to kindle a warm friendly relationship almost immediately. Kurt was extremely pleasant and possessed that certain debonair charm which many European men seem to have. Naturally Kurt was also fluent in German and Roger can understand a bit. Although we did from time to time talk about our lives while living in Germany we kept the conversation in English so as not to exclude Roger. The meal was excellent as was the wine. Roger had ordered a couple of bottles of a delightful German Riesling as I recall. After dinner we strolled out to the pool and sat finishing our wine. Eventually we bid each other goodnight, and went our separate ways back to our own cottages.

The next day was sadly our last. After a late breakfast Roger and I went beachcombing holding hands as we strolled down the beach hunting for shells. Later in the day we went to our usual spot on the hotel's beach for an afternoon of loafing in the sun. Kurt happened by and we all ordered drinks and tapas to nibble on as we continued the pleasant relationship the three of us had started the previous evening.

Then suddenly it hit! The skies darkened accompanied by a fierce gusting wind as a torrential downpour accompanied by thunder and lightning came out of nowhere drenching us. We grabbed all our stuff and went scrambling to Kurt's place - as his was closest to the beach. When we got there the AC was on full blast. I'm not a big fan of air-conditioning in the first place, and since I was soaking wet I was uncomfortably chilled. At Kurt's suggestion I rushed shivering into the bathroom to get out of my wet bathing suit. I dried off, put on one of the plush ankle length terrycloth robes the hotel supplied, and wrapped a towel over my sopping hair. Roger followed me in and also slipped into a robe.

The sky was an eerie greenish-black and the thunder was still rumbling on when we went back out to the dimly lit room - now thankfully without the AC. Kurt, dressed in shorts and T-shirt, offered us each a nice warming glass of Asbach Uralt - a German brandy - which is usually too strong for me but I was freezing - and some German chocolates. Roger and Kurt sat in the chairs and I curled up on the high king size bed. Apparently this wasn't to be the brief passing shower we had hoped for as the rain and thunder showed no sign of letting up. So as we waited out the storm we made idle conversation, sipped our brandy, nibbled the chocolates, tried to figure out how far the storm was from us by counting the seconds between the lightning flashes and the thunder claps and listened to the soft music coming from somewhere in the background.

Kurt explained that his position with his company plus his expertise in chemistry required that he oversee the organization's foreign facilities on a fairly regular basis. He said that when he told his wife of this latest overseas trip she was really annoyed saying that she had tolerated these trips of his for years and had finally had enough. She wanted something done about his business travels which she felt were far too frequent and kept him away from her for extended periods of time. Other than her behaving somewhat distant towards him he had no reason to suspect anything but he would understand that if perhaps she was feeling abandoned she might have found someone to "fill in the time" while he had been away. He doubted anything like that had happened as this wouldn't be at all like her. Whatever, he hadn't given up on their marriage and had remained faithful since their discussion. Their relationship was cordial but cool, still sleeping in the same bed, albeit without much in the way of physical contact. Kurt realized she was right but still felt confident that there would be a reconciliation when he returned to Germany from this trip as his wife was obviously pleased when he told her just before he left that he had instructed his company that he was severely limiting any future travels. He called her every evening and she seemed to be in far better spirits. I don't remember much more as I apparently dozed off.

I have no idea how long I was asleep or what the guys were chatting about during my nap but the storm was still raging outside when I awoke - with a kink in my neck. I guess this was rather obvious to them by the way I was trying to stretch my neck. I sat up on the bed securely wrapped in my long robe which covered me from my chin to my feet which were dangling over the side. Roger asked if I was OK and when I mentioned my neck Kurt told us that his wife was a massage therapist and as he had acquired some knowledge of massage methods perhaps he could be of assistance.

He asked if it would be acceptable to us. I thought it would a great idea and Roger having no objection Kurt came over and knelt behind to me on the bed. He began to knead the muscles of my neck and upper back. He might have been a pseudo massage therapist but his hands and massage technique felt wonderful. He took the towel off my now dry and curly blond hair, put my now empty brandy glass on the night table, and adjusted the robe a bit so he could get better access to my neck and shoulders. Since I was completely naked beneath the robe I kept my hands tightly clutching the collar and holding the front of the robe together carefully avoiding exposing any myself.

Even after the minor spasm in my neck was gone for some reason I didn't tell Kurt and let him continue his soothing massage. Except, although he hadn't done anything differently, and perhaps it was my imagination, but it seemed as if his massage was progressing from soothing to titillating. I'm sure I blushed as I realized his touch was becoming - I guess the best way to describe how it began to feel to me was - almost sensual. Other than my husband and a doctor in the sterile environment of an examination room no man had touched this much of me in almost two decades!

I can only guess why I did this but as Kurt's massage continued I rolled my shoulders around "accidently" letting the robe slip off my shoulders just a bit and slide down revealing the tops my un-suntanned white breasts! Surprisingly - well, perhaps not so surprisingly! - Roger just sat there saying nothing.

I don't know why, maybe it was the drinks we had earlier while basking in the warmth of the sun on the beach, maybe the brandy, maybe the soft warm lighting coming from a single lamp in the corner, maybe the music playing softly (it was ABBA's "Andante", a song Roger and I always found to very sexually evocative) maybe sitting on a bed with some charming stranger massaging my bare shoulders - who knows - but I did something totally foreign to my entire nature. Hesitantly, almost as if I was in a dream, I let my hands slowly fall into my lap allowing the robe to slide off my arms and follow my hands down into my lap. I was now naked to the waist presenting my bare breasts to some stranger. At that very moment I think perhaps I was so caught up in the expectation of what might possibly take place between Kurt and myself that it didn't register on me that what was doing was actually improper.

I really wasn't sure how far either Roger or I would allow things to progress in this surreal atmosphere.

Fortunately Kurt didn't rush things. Roger has always been tender and attentive to me physically. As I mentioned earlier his pleasure is derived from my pleasure. Kurt was apparently equally gentle - just different. If he had then started to paw me I would have gotten up and stopped things right then and there. But he just gently stroked my sensitive skin up and down my arms and across my neck, back and shoulders coming closer and closer to my now exposed breasts rising and falling with each excited breath. When he finally got close to touching me there I shied away and tried to bring the robe up to cover myself. Kurt whispered in my ear - "Das ist schön gut. Sie sind sehr schön. Und du weißt du willst mich um dich zu berühren!" (This is very good. You are very beautiful. And you know you want me to touch you!)

Even before he did touch me there I could feel my nipples stiffening. I leaned back against Kurt and offered no objection when he cradled my ample pale breasts letting their weight rest softly in the palms of his suntanned hands. As he massaged my breasts and ever so gently pinched my sensitive nipples I couldn't help but to respond. I sighed, closed my eyes and let his caresses continue to arouse me as the exquisite sensations traveled from my breasts downwards and I became aware that I was uncontrollably becoming moist between my legs. My determination to be completely faithful to our marriage was rapidly melting away.

I looked over at Roger. He simply smiled. Apparently he was OK with all of this. Once again Kurt whispered to me in German quietly suggesting that I lie back on the bed and relax. I looked at Roger for his approval although I'm not sure that at this point it would have mattered much as Kurt was slowly, tantalizingly bringing me to a point from which I could never turn back. Roger almost imperceptibly nodded just once. Then, as I mouthed "I do love you!", I closed my eyes and let Kurt lower me onto my back on the bed.

I remember the music filtering into the room and will always associate that song with the tender seduction I now anxiously hoped would continue. Frida's plaintive voice was echoing my every emotion, my every wish - Take it easy with my please. Touch me gently like a summer evening breeze. Take your time, make it slow. Andante, Andante, just let the feeling grow. Make your fingers soft and light. Let your body be the velvet of the night. Touch my soul, you know how. Andante, Andante, go slowly with me now. Please don't talk, go on play. Andante, Andante, and let me float away.

And everything Kurt did was indeed beautifully slow and gentle and soft and velvety and I felt as if I was actually floating as he continued to fondle my breasts and nipples with his hands as he had been before but now also with caresses of his lips and with his tongue making teasing circles around my erect dark pink nipples.

His hand wandered further down my body until he found the belt of the robe. Undoing the belt he softly folded back the white terrycloth completely exposing my pale nakedness. Incomprehensibly I did nothing to stop him. I actually helped him remove the robe from beneath me so that my paleness was now framed in a stark contrast upon the dark green of the bed.

Kurt's hand delightfully traced increasingly wider circular patterns on my sensitive belly until he reached my almost hairless puffy mound. An electric thrill ran through me as he briefly touched me there and ran the tips of his fingers teasingly up and down the inside of my thighs -- something that has always excited me. And then, though I knew what undoubtedly was to happen next, as he just barely touched my already parting and now very moist lips, I couldn't help myself - I gasped and reflexively clamped my thighs together and tried to cover myself with my hands. Kurt caught my hands in mid flight and as he placed them back by my sides on the bed he whispered in my ear, - "Sie wissen, dass Sie das wollen. Wir alle wollen diese." (You know you want this. We all want this!")

Suddenly the meaning of what Kurt said dawned on me. I realized that Roger had left his chair and that apparently he had been sitting on the bed next to us. He had been watching all that had taken place so far and would be watching all that was inevitably about to take place between Kurt and myself. His face was flushed; he was breathing rapidly and was clearly aroused. Had he actually discussed his wild fantasy with Kurt?!

At this point I was far too aroused myself to resist or care to attempt to prevent what was about to happen. So I sighed, closed my eyes and permitted Kurt to move my thighs apart. Shamelessly exposing myself to the eyes of both men and inviting the touch of this stranger, I allowed him to spread my thighs wider and wider - something that barely twenty minutes ago would have been absolutely unthinkable to me. I recall I cried out when at long last he touched my swollen clitoris sending exquisite shivers through my body. I offered no resistance as I let him explore my sex and further excite me with his wonderfully talented fingers. I remember hearing some throaty sounds and realizing these were surprisingly coming from me as Kurt continued to delicately stroke my pouting wet lips and clitoris and eventually easily slipped his fingers inside me.

Suddenly everything stopped. Kurt was gone from my side. But then, thankfully, he reappeared kneeling between my open thighs. And then I experienced the thrilling caresses of his warm mouth. I placed my hand gently on his head and ran my fingers through his graying wavy blond hair. The sensations of his lips and tongue flickering and gliding over and over my swollen clitoris and now parted inner lips and open vagina were nothing short of electric. When he gently squeezed my tender clitoris between his lips I ecstatically let a moan escape from deep in my throat and pressed him closer to me. I don't know how much longer I could have lasted had he continued to arouse me this way.

Fortunately Kurt realized my urgency as he silently stood, removed his T-shirt and shorts, and placed his swollen member at my moist and invitingly open vagina. And then he paused. I stared up at him through half closed eyes wonderingly. His soft blue-grey eyes met mine as he looked down at me with a look as if he was asking my permission to continue. Trembling, I closed my eyes and sighed but one single word - "Yes!" This was more than permission - it was as if I was pleading for him to make love to me. That euphemism is not quite accurate. Love had nothing to do with it! I wanted him to fuck me! (A word I never use but I have no other way to describe my intense pent up sexual desire which up until this point in my life had almost always included an emotional level not just merely physical.) This man I barely knew - someone I had met only the day before - was about to do something to me so private, so special, that it had been reserved exclusively for only one person, my husband, for the past 18 years. And not only was I so lost in the sexual excitement of the moment as to be incapable of turning back but I was excitedly, passionately, anxiously begging him to be inside me - to actually have some stranger perform with me this, the ultimate act of intimacy between man and woman.

GeeGee2
GeeGee2
40 Followers
12