Her Rape, Jackie Explains

Story Info
Jackie has to explain to Nathan what happened, and why...
5.4k words
3.98
70.7k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie gathered her, well the, shirt around her as if gathering her courage. Her mind whirled at a mile a minute. What to tell Nathan? Would he understand? Would he blame her for the whole thing?

She decided on a direct approach. Let NATHAN figure it out while she acted as numbly as she felt. Maybe he would figure it out, being so smart, that she was most definitely attacked and not encouraging it. But Nathan could be the typical medieval type man when it came to this kind of crime. It is always the woman's fault.

Jackie slowly stood up onto her shaky legs and winced as her thighs protested the action. She limped to the door of the warehouse and looked out at the darkening sky. If she didn't hurry, she knew that the chances of this happening again were fairly high. Jackie hurried as best she could to the next building-to the safety of Nathan's long arms.

On the way to Nathan's building, Jackie felt like she was being watched, and turned to look behind herself quite often. She saw no one. Maybe I am just being paranoid, she thought.

She wasn't. He was watching her every move. He wanted her again, but he knew that it was too soon. He would have her again, tonight maybe. But soon, nonetheless.

Breathing heavily, she made it to the door, and upon seeing Nathan, she cried hysterically until Nathan could do nothing but hold her in his arms. Strange, she though, his arms feel so strong and good, I never noticed it before.

She did, however, notice the familiar bulge in his trousers. She was at a loss, she didn't know whether to ignore it or to pull his tasty cock out and suck him. She sighed with frustration. Finally her sobs had calmed down enough for her to tell Nathan what happened.

"Nathan," she began, not sure quite where to go from there. "Nathan, I um, errr, that is, I don't know what exactly to tell you. I tried to do what you had asked. I wore the clothes that you asked, but, but..." her voice cracked and he just looked at her with some measure of pity. He knew what had happened, it was obvious.

"Jackie, honey, look at me." Jackie couldn't. "I said, look at me." He put his fingers under her chin and guided her face upwards to him. He wiped away a small tear that was just making its way past her luscious mouth.

She opened her eyes, slowly, embarrassed to look at him.

"That is it, now babe; I think I know what happened. You were molested, am I right?"

"Y-y-y-yes" she sniffled. Her shoulders slumped. She knew that she also enjoyed it, for the most part.

"Now Hun, did you ask the man to do it to you?" "No. I should have known though, he kept looking at me on the bus, and at the bus stop."

"Is he bigger than you?" "Yes." "Stronger?"

"Yes, much."

"Then why do you feel like you are the guilty one?"

"Because I...I...I...IcamesomanytimesthatIcan'tbelievethatIenjoyeditandnowyouknowandsoIcangohomenow." She spit it all out in one breath, and then held her breath, waiting for the inevitable good-bye. She had cheated on him, and she deserved it.

"What?"

"It's true. I didn't want to, but then I did, he just knew what he was doing and how to make me do and feel certain things. I really don't know what to say. I am sorry though."

"I meant what? As in I didn't understand what you said. But I think I do now, you enjoyed what he did to you, didn't you?" His eyes were still kind, not accusing at all.

"Well, yes. I did, some." She answered truthfully.

"I see that my worrying did nothing, you were still violated, even though I was going out of my mind hoping that you were all right." Nathan sighed, pushed up his glasses and picked up the phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Calling the police, of course, you need to be looked at, and this was a crime, even if you did enjoy it, some." He almost mimicked her words.

"Please don't. It doesn't matter anyway. He is long gone, and I don't know who it was, besides, if I enjoyed it, would it really be considered rape?"

"But what if we told them that you didn't enjoy it at all, that it was all against your will? Would that make it easier for you to at least file a report?"

She shook her head. "I really don’t know what to do, because he did knock me out with some stinky rag, and then he tied me up, so I couldn't do anything; but I came as if he were my lover and not my rapist."

She remembered how big he was and gingerly felt her sore thighs. She gasped at the welcome pain, the bruises just beginning to show on her creamy thighs. Her skin was so light that it would be pretty obvious to anyone seeing her in a miniskirt that she was bruised, and eyebrows would be raised as to why.

Nathan looked too, his eyes hardened into steely blue, and he clenched his fist. This is not what he had ever wanted for her. Not even done by himself. Nathan had always been careful to not bruise his women, he also knew that his cock, although a respectable 8 inches and thick, could not have compared to the other man's; just by her tenderness in her pussy area. This man had to have been a monster.

Nathan gently replaced the receiver and looked at Jackie. He knew what had happened, felt bad for her, but if she didn't' want to call the police, then he would obey her wishes. After all, she was the one who had been attacked, not him.

"Jackie." He said softly.

"Yes?" her eyes seemed distant, disturbed.

"Let's go. You need a shower and some rest. We can go out any time; you are sleeping in my bed tonight, no going home when we are through. I would feel better if I woke up next to you."

"Actually, for a change, I would prefer to stay at your place. I don't know if I would feel safe alone tonight. Thank you for suggesting it."

After cleaning up as best she could in the women's restroom, she allowed herself to be put into Nathan's car and winced when he put the seat belt on her. Even her stomach was sore.

Nathan drove to his very masculine apartment, he had the entire upper floor to an old apartment building. It was a beautiful building, and Nathan could easily afford it, as he was only being a guard to fill in some time.

He ran a warm bath for her, knowing that too hot would hurt. She started to cry. He asked her why and she told him that she had thought for sure that he was going to dump her because of it. Yet, there he was, being overly kind to her. He just chuckled and told her that he wanted to do things for her, but her very independent nature made it difficult, so he was taking advantage now.

She giggled and wondered at how good he made her feel. He always seemed to be able to cheer her up. Jackie sighed with contentment until he told her it was time to get up and walk to the tub.

She groaned. Her muscles felt as if they had atrophied. Being tied into a spread eagle position while having your pussy pounded by a huge monster cock for about an hour and a half would make anyone sore, she thought.

Nathan helped her ease into the tub, and even scrubbed her back. His touch felt wonderful, and soon she felt stirring in her very sore pubic region. She was amazed at her reaction. She moaned as he slid his deft hands over her hot skin, and closed her eyes to concentrate on his touch.

Her pussy felt very wet, and it had nothing to do with the tub of water that she was sitting in. She couldn't believe it, but she wanted to fuck Nathan, tonight. She cleaned her sore pussy so that there was no trace of the other man's cum inside her, and she asked Nathan to help her out of the tub.

Once out of the tub, Jackie kissed Nathan tenderly. She rubbed her body against him in an erotic way.

Nathan was clearly getting some erotic vibes form Jackie, but he didn't want to take advantage of her in this condition. He pushed her away and looked her in the eyes. Her eyes said yes just as her body did.

"Are you aware that you are coming onto me?" he asked her.

"Yes, I was beginning to wonder if you realized it too."

"I wanted you back at work. Even covered in that oversized shirt, tear streamed face and blotchy cheeks, you looked beautiful. I wanted to take you right then and there, but I knew that something had happened, and even figured what it was by your condition.

But I felt like a heel because I still wanted to fuck you as if there was no tomorrow. I wanted you to scream my name and your toes to curl. I wanted to lick your soft folds into submission of my tongue while you writhed around screaming that you couldn't take yet another orgasm. I promise to be gentle, but I know that I am probably going to hurt you. It won't be on purpose. I want you to know that right now."

Jackie nodded her assent and kissed him thoroughly. Her tongue battled his in a war for domination. His won, and she submitted quietly. She knew that he had the upper hand, or tongue. She felt his hand running gently to the swell of her sore breasts, and very tender nipples.

Jackie flinched as his fingers brushed her swollen tips. His tongue followed and kissed her all better. She moaned as he did things that he had never done before. Her pulse raced and her heart pounded as if trying to escape the confines of her chest.

Nathan licked her breasts, side to side, nipples and the valley between. Her hands ran through his hair and his face buried itself into her cleavage. He smelled her sweet womanly smell and ran his hands along her inner thighs, being careful to not hurt her. Her body begged for more.

She groaned when he tasted her nectar, sending flashes of pleasure to her stomach. She came almost instantly - suddenly. Although it was a small orgasm, it felt like her body was hit by lightning.

Nathan picked up his pace and gently licked her entire crack, starting at her clit and rounding her pucker a few times before coming back to her clit. She quivered with each pass and he knew that she would soon be ready.

He didn't have long to wait before she was begging him to slide inside her and fill her up while she was gyrating on his bed. Nathan flipped Jackie onto her stomach and slid home in one long stroke. She screamed because she didn't expect it and she was still sore from earlier, but this was a good kind of pain. This was her Nathan. Nathan felt his cock slide deep into Jackie and he felt her vaginal walls quiver around him before she tightened them up. She was as tight as he remembered her being, and he wondered what had been done to her.

Jackie's face was buried into the pillow and her arse was high in the air. She was loving every second of this and wondered what that man had done to her. Why was she enjoying Nathan fucking her, more so tonight than any other? She wondered.

Nathan fucked her as gently as he could, but he knew that he was hurting her. It just felt too good to stop, especially since she never told him to stop.

After they had both cum, they lay in bed, drenched in sweat and smelling of sex. Nathan loved feeling her lie up against him, naked. She was breathing evenly and deeply. Her small snores confirmed his feeling that she was sleeping. Nathan reluctantly crept out of bed and went into the living room to use the phone.

"Hello." said a masculine voice.

"What in the hell did you do to her?"

"I simply fucked her the way that I like. She is great at head, but I am pretty sure you know that."

"Yes, I do. But that isn't the point. She is going to be bruised for weeks, now. You almost had the police called on you. You got lucky."

"What do you mean?"

"After I saw what she looked like, I was going to call, but she said no. You made her cum, and she is confused. She doesn't know if it was rape or not."

"I know she came. I made sure she did before I even touched her. I used toys on her and she seemed to really enjoy it. She likes her pussy to be filled extra full. I am willing to bet that if we get her in the right mood, we can both fit into her. Want to try?"

Nathan heard a chuckle on the other end of the phone and he wanted to strangle the man. He didn't understand why on earth he even agreed to anything as outrageous as letting this man fuck his girlfriend.

He regretted it, yeah, he really regretted saying yes to him. But he didn't realize that the guy had planned on doing what he did. Nathan swore that he would make damned sure that Gino would pay for hurting Jackie. He quickly ended the conversation, stressing that Gino was not to touch Jackie ever again.

Feeling frustrated and angry, Nathan began to work out on his training bench. He did leg exercise first, then while he was doing his crunches, he heard Jackie get up. He had made up his mind to tell her the whole story. He just wasn't sure when.

Jackie woke up and immediately felt the lack of Nathan's presence. It disturbed her more than she cared to admit. She looked around the room before deciding that he wasn't in the darkened room anywhere. He had gone somewhere.

Then she heard his weight machine being used and knew where he was. She got out of bed to join him and to get a drink. She padded into the living room and gave the sweaty Nathan a kiss. She walked into the kitchen after wiping her mouth and wondered why he needed to exercise like that.

Jackie turned and jumped when she saw Nathan right behind her. She hadn't even heard him come into the kitchen, and she almost dropped her glass. Nathan had the tenderest expression in his eyes, as if he knew something, but wasn't yet willing to share. She didn't care. She just felt better knowing that he was close to her.

"Nathan?"

"Yes?"

"How long have we been dating?"

"About five months. Why do you ask?"

"I just wondered. I just can't seem to picture myself without you. You know me better than I do, you treat me like a queen, and you even protect me like a knight in shining armor. Yet until tonight, I never realized that. I wonder what else I never realized about you."

"Well, for starters, I am not as good to you as you think. It was partially my fault, OK it was all my fault that you were raped tonight. You see, I know the man. He had asked me if he could fuck you. I told him that as long as it was OK with you, I was OK with it too. I meant to ask you about it before he took any action. I also expected to be there if and when it happened. He decided to go for it without me, and believe me, if I had been there, as soon as you said NO he would have been stopped. I hate seeing you so battered and bruised, so beaten and afraid. I also hate that it is my fault."

Nathan's shoulders looked as if the weight of the world was on them, and his head was down because he was afraid to see the accusation from her eyes. He silently began to cry. He knew that she hated him now, and that he deserved whatever she was going to say.

"Hun?"

"Yes?"

"Did you tell him to rape me?"

"No."

"Did you tell him to tie me up and drug me?"

"Did you tell him that it was OK to do what he did?"

"Well, no, but if I hadn't given him the opportunity to do it, you would still be safe. We can't say that now." Nathan's shoulders slumped in a weary way.

"You are right about that, but I don't blame you. You intended on asking me about it. Your intentions were OK. But we now know that the man cannot be trusted. I do have to admit something though. If it weren't for this happening, I wouldn’t be here right now, feeling safe within your arms, looking forward to waking up in the morning with you. Before the thought wasn't as compelling as it is right now. I have a need to wake up next to you. I don't quite understand it. I knew before that I could easily fall for you, but I didn’t' realize that I already had. At least I think that I have."

"What do you mean?" asked Nathan.

"I mean, I haven't ever been in love before. What is it like? All I know is that I feel empty when you aren't around, and when we are apart, I think of you constantly. I also feel safe and secure in your arms. Especially tonight. You seem to know me better than I know myself.

I have to admit; the way that you had me dress was pretty interesting. I felt so naughty, but excited at the same time. I was pretty horny on the way here. That is until that guy attacked me. Then I did for a different reason. He used vibrators on me. I couldn’t' help it. Then he was really good at licking. I wish to God that I had never cum, but I did. I can't deny that. But it wasn't as good as with you. I think that maybe because I love you is the reason that I enjoyed cumming with you much better."

'I have known for a long time that I love you. I just didn't want to push it. You are such a free spirit; I didn't want to chase you away. After all, what do you see in a man who is almost twice your age?" Asked Nathan.

"I see a stable man, one that I can't think of not being in my future. I see a man who is kind and generous, who is willing to do anything for others, even if it is pretty unusual. I see a man who makes me want to fuck his brains out right after being raped. I see a man who is tender and caring, even under strenuous circumstances. You ask what I see in a man who has more years under his belt than I do? I will tell you. I see the most perfect man that I have ever seen. I love you, and that is not a lie. I can forgive you any and all faults simply because you have already forgiven mine." Was the reply.

The rest of the night was spent talking about many things. Jackie found out the name of her assailant, and promised to file a temporary restraining order in the morning. Nathan promised to act as if he hadn't told her that he knew the guy, and to lure him into a sense of security. Then with the restraining order in place; when he would come again to fulfill his promise of another time, and violating his order. Nathan made Jackie promise to stay with him for a few days, at least until they felt relatively safe in letting Jackie stay at home alone.

Plans were made and hands were held. Their time together for the next few days seemed to last forever and was gone instantly. Jackie soaked in the tub while Nathan was outside doing chores and errands. The fourth day when Nathan was heading to work; Jackie decided to soak in the tub.

She felt better than she had been. Her muscles were more relaxed and less sore, but she still enjoyed soaking in the tub while reading a book.

Since she was so engrossed in her book, she didn't hear the door opening. She also didn't notice that she wasn't alone until it was too late. It was him.

"Well, well, well. What have we here?" he asked.

Jackie screamed and Gino struck her face, whipping her head to the side. He merely smiled as he looked her nude body over. She could feel a blush starting at her face and ending at her toes. She hated it. She hated him. Her brown eyes staring into his green ones. She saw mockery and something else, lust?

"What do you want with me now? Aren’t you finished with me yet?" She asked.

"Oh no, my dear. I am just beginning." he touched her cheek, his fingers sliding across her face from her cheek down to her chin.

"Your boyfriend tried to tell met hat I wouldn't have you again. He was wrong. I am going to have you right now, in his bed. How do you like that?"

"I hate you. You might take my body, but you won't take my spirit. I will fight you until you die. You will hate the day that you did this to me. I swear to you that I will make you pay." her words seethed with her anger.

"I like a spunky gal, but I like that gal covered in my spunk even better. Where to begin with you? I know, you can suck my cock, again. I enjoyed it the last time. This time you can try to get all of me down your throat." He threatened.

Jackie spied the phone behind him and thought of a way to get to it without it being obvious that she was calling Nathan.

"I will do as you say, if only to get it over with. But I will meet you in the living room. Give me a chance to dry off in peace. You can see by the lack of windows and how far up we are that I can't go anywhere." She reasoned.

12