Her Reunion Was Stunning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands closed around it, and in auto she pulled it to her.

'Please?' she whispered.

'Yes Morgan, I am,' he softly replied. He rose above her, she couldn't see him, but she saw the magnificence of him, unseen he was towering above her, her hands still on him, he lowered down, she guided him into her pussy, her knees had lifted, her knees had spread, she was ready, and now she knew she wanted to be fucked, his ID could come later, she wanted a cock in her, she was getting one!

His wonderful hard cock split her like a hot knife through butter, she let go, it slid all the way in, and she knew she had never been filled liked this, her feet went over his back, her fingers and nails hooked into him, she wasn't going to let go now. Morgan was on memory, all she gave him came from her mind, he rose and fell, Morgan moaned, she bit his shoulder, he gasped. He bit her neck, Morgan gasped.

He was on her and in her, he was where he had wanted to be at last for the last 10 years and more, and now he had her, he had hoped against hope that it would be the way it was becoming with her, his last wish was to have to force her. He wanted her love, not her loathing.

His elbows at her side, just under her shoulders, his legs and hips safely ensnared between hers, he kissed her the way he had wanted to always kiss her, softly, powerfully, tenderly and with all the loving love he could muster.

Morgan was totally in tune with her unknown lover, her arms and legs now surrounded him, he himself was now trapped, there would be no escape from her until he had given her what she was now craving. He started to drive in and out with what can only be described as purposeful strokes, but they were more than Morgan could bear, he was driving her mad with uncontrollable lust, she humped back at him.

'Please pleas please don't tease me any more, I can't stand it, make love to me, make me cum please please?' Her voice was soft but full of urgent need. He obeyed, his thrusts became more and more powerful, Morgan again erupted under him. Her grip on him was a death grip. He understood now why he had loved this woman like he had all these years and he silently thanked God for this one night he had been granted by him, to share with her.

His kiss was met with a kiss from her, they truly were the lovers he had imagined, she loved him back with an intensity he could only have ever dreamed about. His thudding prick was met with an upward thud from Morgan, they fucked at each other like maniacs. Morgan was orgasming as she hit at him. He grunted he was going to cum.

'Yes yes yes cum, cum in me, cum at me, cum all over me, fill me, fuck me with your cum, give me everything you bastard!' she begged him. He couldn't stop the smile when he heard her say that. He shot his load, he filled her to overflowing, his cum and hers flooded out of her. Her legs were almost breaking his back as his last drive came to a shuddering stop. He fell on her spent completely.

Both were in a seemingly state of flux, Morgan had never had love made to her like that, it had been 4 years since her last fall from grace and he had been good, or so she had thought. But all of the men who had sampled her luscious charms, none had got no where near this, even all together!

He leaned in and kissed her softly, and then said.

'Morgan I have loved you for years, I have had this in my mind for all of my life. You have always been the one, even before I knew you, its always been you.'

Her arms held him in her lovers embrace, the love, the need and desire she was feeling for him right now was uppermost in her mind and soul. She still had no idea of who he was.

He rolled onto his side but took her with him.

She felt for him, his soft wet thick cock made her regale silently that she had found, or rather, he had given her the loving she had always wanted and craved for, yet never knew the heights that it could bestow on and in her.

She slid down him silkily, her lips finding various parts on her way to her goal. There it was, the object now of her desire, she kissed it, tasting her own and his fluids, she melted into a world of her own, this feeling raging through her was so new and tantalising she found it almost unbearable.

She took him in, and handling his gorgeous hairy balls, a small orgasm rippled through her again. Morgan engulfed him as much as she could, she felt obliged to swallow him wholly although she was unable to get him all the way down, she forced as much of him in and down as she could before being bodily forced to stop.

Morgan attacked his thickening and hardening prick working her mouth up and down, tonguing him, sucking, and wanking him as her head lifted, after several minutes she felt him moving his hips with her own motions, he was cumming!

His hands were in her hair, holding her head, moving her as he wanted to move her. Morgan obeyed his silent instructions and went wholesale at him. The grunt she felt and heard was his body going for her, he jerked under her, his hips left the bed, he shot load after load deep into her willing, grateful mouth and throat. Morgan gasped for breath refusing to lift away from him until it had all passed her tonsils and been sucked down into her lithe supple body.

She lay there for some time allowing herself and him to relax, she was alive with pride and joy at the thought that she had served him well. Now she slid again but up to him, she could still only see his form against the sheets and still she could not make out who he was.

Morgan kissed him gladly, and then said. 'Please tell me who you are now, its ridiculous that I have just experienced the most amazing sex and lovemaking of my entire life bar none, and I still don't know who you are?'

'Later Morgan, later, lets keep this a little longer, please?' he whispered into her tempting mouth.

'Okay, but I want to see and know you, I mean it, okay!' And then she kissed him as hard as she had ever kissed anyone.

He told her to turn away from him, he spooned her into his body and held her lke the lover she now was. When she woke later, he was gone. Morgan slowly opened her eyes to look at him, but seeing he wasn't there she thought to herself, 'did I just dream all that, if I did it was wonderful?'

Then her body told her it hadn't been a wonderful dream, it was real, her pussy was still full of their cum, her neck was stiff, her face was sore, her lips were bruised, and her pussy knew it had been fucked by man who knew how to love a woman like her.

She lamented in the fact that he had left her, who had it been? She was sad now, she felt lost, 'I need to know, I need him?' That thought stopped her in her tracks, 'I need him? Yes I do, I do need him, oh God where is he?'

She staggered out of the still wet bed, and limped to the shower, she was in wonderful agony, her whole body ached, it was glorious, she had never ever felt this way in her life. 'And I love him, who ever he is!' she told herself, 'I love him, where is he?' then she cried with the sadness she felt.

She looked her face in the mirror, it was an age before she actually saw it, then she noticed abrasions around her mouth and chin, bruised lips. 'He had stubble?' she remembered. 'He had a short beard, or designer stubble,' she wracked her brains to try and remember who had been at the reunion with a beard?

As much as she tried she couldn't think of anyone, she sat at her dresser for an age, sadly thinking of who it could have been, now she would never know? She called reception and asked for Gary Abler's room, she would find out if it had been him at least, but she already doubted it, he could never have loved her like that.

He was surprised to receive her call, but told her he had a guest and couldn't join her for the lunch she had just offered. 'That floozy!' she saw him disappear with. So it wasn't him, she was lost, she had never wanted to know someone as much as she was feeling this right now, it was almost breaking her heart.

Making a further call to reception she rebooked her room for one more night, she would go on the hunt today and tomorrow, where she knew not? It proved to be fruitless, she packed and went home, but one thing bothered her, one of her earrings was missing, she was unable to find it anywhere, even the staff couldn't find it.

On her return home, her husband greeted her warmly, but he sensed something was wrong, something had happened, he wondered what, and asked her.

She replied that she was fine, had had a great time but was exhausted after the weekend away. This in itself wasn't a lie, but her heart and body was lying. She wanted him, the mystery man, how had he fooled her like that, seduced her so easily, although in the first instance she had been forced. But it had been the most pleasurable night of her entire life.

All the next week she moped in her sadness, her body ached for him, for him to somehow reappear into her life. She realised that her present life would now draw to a close, she didn't love her husband any more, how could she after the door that her man had opened for her beckoned as it did? Then on the Friday morning a jiffy bag envelope dropped onto her front door mat.

As she opened it and pulled out the contents, she was looking at a photograph of the group on the reunion Saturday night. And taped to the back of it was her earring! He had contacted her, her heart almost burst, her pussy exploded, all she wanted to do was kiss him.

There was a message pencilled near the earring, it read:-

'If you know me, you can recognise me, I will come to you Morgan if you want me, find me if you wish?'

Morgan scanned the photo, it seemed hopeless, there were around 50 people on it, then she remembered her sore chin, she looked and saw about 7 men with the designer beard she was sure he had had. She immediately discounted 4 of them. The 3 left were possible contenders; another went when she saw he was with his wife, and old enemy of her. 2 left, one was Don Lacombe, no she decided, he had never even spoke to her at school,

That left only one, and she was stunned to be looking at his handsome face, his dark stubble gracing his face, why hadn't she guessed who it was, who had made love to her the way she wanted to be made love to for the rest of her life.

Michael Plater, Mr Plater, her teacher, the man all had thought was a little odd because he didn't seem to bother with the girls. He was staring out of the photo piercing her heart and soul with the look into the lens. She dredged her mind for his memory, how he had looked at her when she was upset, but unable to offer her solace because of his position.

She had wanted to talk to him tell him her troubles because she had seen his look, and it gave her comfort to know someone knew of her grief at the way her 'friends' sometimes treated her.

She immediately went onto her PC to look for him, but she was disappointed, she found his history but not his whereabouts. He had left her school 5 years after she had, but no forwarding contacts. She couldn't find him in the phone book, where was he?

Then she had a worrying brainwave, the girl who had organised the do, must know his where abouts? But she had been an enemy at school. However she called her, and she not only gave her his number, but also his address, which happened to be about 30 miles from where she lived, he was now a professor at a college.

That afternoon she called him, she got an answer machine, he was out. He must be in college? She left a message.

'Hi Mr Plater, Michael, its Morgan, can you call me please if you get the opportunity?' She left her private cell phone number and hung up. She was at her wits end, what would she do if he denied everything, didn't know what she was talking about?

For 2 hours she walked the floor, she began berating herself for making the call, her desperation was overwhelming her.

The phone rang, she jumped in shock, reluctantly she picked it up and said, 'hello?'

'Morgan, it's Michael, hi?'

'M M M Michael, oh h h h hello, h h h how are you?'

His voice was the one that had spoken to her that night, there was no doubt whatsoever. She was overcome with happiness.

'I I I'm good th th th th thank you.'

'You sound nervous Morgan, are you?' he knew didn't he, he knew, he had her, had her stone cold!

Breaking the ice, she said, 'my chin is still sore Michael from your beard.'

He laughed, 'I'm sorry about that, and I'm sorry I did what I did, are you going to report me to the police Morgan?'

She was shocked by his words. 'No Michael I'm not.'

'Do you want to meet me Morgan?' he asked pointedly.

'Yes Michael, I do, I think we need to, don't you?' She replied quietly.

'You have my address?' He said.

'Yes I do.'

'Morgan you know I love you, don't you?'

'Yes, and I love you, how could I not after that?' she told him.

'Okay Morgan, be here tomorrow at noon, bags in hand, you will not be returning home, your new life starts with me!' he said.

It wasn't a request, it was an instruction, and she immediately felt or knew that there wouldn't be a second opportunity.

Her mind triggered self doubts, but her heart knew what she had to do, and her body yelled, 'YES' at her.

'I'll be there Michael.' It was the simplest statement she had ever made.

12