Her Science Project Ch. 01

Story Info
John helps his roommate Jenny with her psych project.
1.7k words
4.31
93k
65

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeb22
jeb22
865 Followers

Jenny and I were roommates mostly out of necessity. She was working her way through school and I was just switching careers and in the rebuilding process. She was a friend of a friend and not someone who I was overly attracted to. She was cute in her own way but a little too wide in the hips for me. She turned out to be fairly easy to live with and we both seemed to know when to stay out of each other's way and when to be social.

One night after work I was finishing up cleaning the kitchen after she had cooked dinner and looked up to see her pulling out some school books. "So what are you studying tonight?" I asked as I rinsed out a frying pan.

"Just more psychology...compulsion, that sort of thing." Jenny was trying to become a psychologist while bartending to pay her way.

"Compulsion? Like making people do things against their will?" I asked.

"Well it is not really that simple John," she said without looking up.

"Hmm," I mused," I thought it was pretty black and white. Either you want to do something or you don't," I surmised.

Jenny looked up at me with her black rimmed glasses," it is and it isn't. There are really two parts to every person. You have the Ego that drives and controls most of our everyday lives and then you have the Id which is all the things that have been suppressed by the Ego over the years. Sometimes the Id comes out," she paused," kind of like you sometimes do things and do not know why you did it but really regret it," she explained.

"So that was not me that was someone else?"

"No, that was your Id. Your dark side as Jung put it."

"So my dark side or Id might do it when my Ego would?" I reasoned.

"Precisely. An addict does things they would not normally do just to feed their addiction. They realize what they are doing but cannot stop themselves from committing the act," she continued," different government agencies have experimented with things like this using substance or even hypnosis to brainwash someone to act the way the would have them act."

"So they would hypnotize someone to do something and the person would actually do it?"

"In a manner of speaking. They might try to find a way compel the person through addictions in order to bring out the Id which may not have the same moral code their Ego might have. Less resistance to do bad things," she pushed her blonde wavy hair back behind one ear with the hand that held her pen.

"I think I understand," I said trying to piece together what Jenny was talking about.

"Do you want to help me with my project?" she asked with a smirk.

Red flags went up in my mind when I heard the tone of how she asked," I have to say I am a bit leery. Help how?"

"Well I have to do a study on compulsion and if I could have an actual person as a test subject it would be a huge help," the smirk turned to a smile that seemed genuine.

"What would I have to do?" I asked with a sigh.

"Well if you would l consent to let me hypnotize you I would instill a couple of simple triggers that when used would help direct behavior," when she finished I was really doubting whether I wanted to go through with this at all.

"What kind of behaviors Jenny?"

"Nothing bizarre John. I promise. You might even like it," she said.

After about thirty seconds of deliberation I told myself how bad could it be. Jenny was a nice girl and she was a good roommate," Okay, tell me what I have to do."

"Great!," she said standing up and motioning towards the living room," just lay down on the couch and we can get started.

I went into the living room and laid down on the couch as Jenny pulled a chair from the kitchen up next to the couch and sat down. "Now it is very important John that you are willing to be hypnotized. Hypnosis is much like guided meditation..."

"You mean just relaxation and focus?" I interjected.

"Well yes...have you meditated before?"

"I have dabbled," I replied.

"Then this should be very familiar John. Just understand that you want to be hypnotized so I can help guide you down into relaxation," her voice became a bit softer as she said it and kept the same sort of cadence as she continued," start with a deep breath in and hold it...then release. As you release feel the tension flow out of your body. Breathe in the relaxation and breathe out the tension. Deep breath in and hold it...then breathe out the tension. Very good John," I heard her shift in her chair," just keep taking deep breaths in...and out...in...and then release that tension."

She leaned over and held her hand up with her index finger extended our about two feet above my face," Now I want you to focus on the tip of my finger John. Focus on my fingertip as you breathe in...and out. My finger is going to begin to gently fall down towards you. Down towards your forehead John. Feel yourself relaxing and sinking in as my finger sinks down. Your eyelids are getting very heavy as you sink down. They are getting so heavy and hard to keep open as my finger sinks down and slowly pulls them down with it. You try to resist closing your eyes John but it is just easier to let them sink down with my finger."

I could feel everything she was saying. My body was relaxing the way it had when I had done meditation. My eyes were starting to droop," When my fingertip falls and rests against your forehead John your eyes will shut down tight. Deep breath in...and then release the tension as you sink into relaxation."

Her fingertip was going down and down as I lay there until finally I felt the soft touch against my forward and my eyes closed. It didn't feel like she had made me do it but it certainly did not feel like I had done it either.

"Keep breathing deeply John and feel relaxation begin to wash over you in waves as you hear me snap my fingers," *SNAP*. A wave went all through my body. Sort of a tingle that spread throughout when I heard the sound. "Very good John you feel the relaxation overtake you when you hear the snap of my fingers," *SNAP*. Again another wave. It felt nice," to just relax John. It feels good to relax and wait for my fingers to snap and give you another wave of relaxation," *SNAP*.

"It feels so good John. You are responding to the snap of my fingers. It feels good when you hear me snap my fingers," *SNAP*. "You are starting to anticipate when the next snap will come John because you like this feeling," *SNAP*. "You like the feeling you get when you hear me snap my fingers," *SNAP*.

Every rush from the snaps was getting better. It just felt nice to rest and," wait for the next snap John. With every snap you feel pleasure and fall even deeper into hypnosis for me," *SNAP*. "You might even feel your body respond to the feeling I give you when I snap my fingers," *SNAP*. "It's okay to respond like this John. That's right john just let your body respond to my snaps," *SNAP*," respond to the pleasure the snaps are giving you." *SNAP*

Sometime during the barrage of snaps I had become aroused. Jenny had never really said anything about my dick getting hard but that is what had happened. With every snap it felt like my erection was growing. At one point she snapped three or four times consecutively and my cock started to twitch in my pants.

"Enjoy the feeling that my snaps give John. When I snap my fingers you feel pleasure and fall deeper into hypnosis," *SNAP*. "Whenever I snap my fingers from now on John you will feel this pleasure and fall deep for me. That's right John," *SNAP*," it feels so good when I snap my fingers." *SNAP*

I am not sure how long I was under but I really enjoyed the snaps. To be honest I do not remember being so turned on. I remember all of it most likely because Jenny said I would...or she told me to.

"Now coming up in five...four...three...two...one...wide awake John."

My eyes opened and Jenny was staring down at me on the couch," how do you feel?" she asked.

"Um...fine...um I mean good," I stuttered our slowly.

I was trying not to think about the fact that my hard on was pretty obvious with Jenny sitting right next to me and wondered how she would not have noticed. I must have given thoughts away somehow because Jenny looked down and smiled," It happens all the time to people in hypnosis John. You are essentially in a state between waking and sleep and the body usually responds like that." It was all said very matter of fact.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Well I have a journal that I have to write in and would like to have some entry from you about the experience as well," she explained.

"So just about the hypnosis?"

"No John about whether or not the triggers were effective."

I started to wonder what she was talking about when...*SNAP* the wave rolled over me just as it had before...*SNAP*...*SNAP*...*SNAP*...I gasped on the couch as Jenny rolled off snap after snap. She did not say a word just looked down at me and continued snapping. The feeling was so intense. The pleasure washed over me. My cock twitched and twitched with every merciless snap and then I felt it. The orgasm had started and I could not stop it. I gasped with every pulse of cum that shot from my cock into my underwear. "That's right John. Feels so good when you hear my snaps doesn't it?"

"Ahh...yes Jenny."

"Good now you can write about how I can make you feel. I hope you don't regret it John. If you want to do this again please just ask me okay?" The way she said it was kind of strange. It kind of made me feel like a science project. The wetness in my pants told me it was going to be a successful one for Jenny.

jeb22
jeb22
865 Followers