Her Scorn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched as she discreetly adjusted her dress, smoothing it down over her hips. It skimmed her curves, clinging in all the right places, and was just low cut enough to show a hint of generous bust. When she felt the first push of his talent, she stilled, then turned slowly in his direction. As his target stood chatting with her friends, Will could feel her aura flowing back to him and he knew his magic called to it. It felt so good that he now had a raging hard on, that he was throbbing with need, even a drop of pleasure was oozing from the head of his length, and it was all he could do not to try and take her right there. The group of girls pulled her over to the dance floor, and she smiled as they began to move to the music. Will was watching with increasing frustration, his level of need going through the roof as he watched her dance, her hips moving with grace and sexiness. He was going to drown in her aura alone if he didn't do something soon. He waited impatiently, and when his target came off the floor for a rest, he moved toward her and offered her a drink. She looked up at him with disinterest, but all he noticed were her brilliant blue eyes. They were utterly captivating. He smiled winningly, 'Hi there.' She raised an eyebrow and turned away from him. He frowned and leaned closer, deliberately flooding her with his magic. 'Can I offer you a drink?' The woman sighed loudly, and turned back before looking him up and down. The look she gave him was one of boredom, and he could practically read her thoughts... he was average, but at least she could get a couple free drinks out of this guy. She shrugged and nodded her consent.

Will let his hand brush hers as he passed the drink, hoping the increased intensity of magic through contact would penetrate her aura. Something passed through her eyes, and she relaxed slightly, accepting the drink. He grinned with relief, and introduced himself, holding out his hand. Her slender fingers closed round his hand and she smiled slightly. 'Hi, Will. My name is Faith. It's nice to meet you.' Will brought her hand up to his lips, and kissed it softly, pushing all his magic through the caress. The exotic beauty before him shivered, and a slightly glazed look came over her eyes. Ah yes, she was going to be his. There would be no escaping now. His talent was taking hold of her, and soon she would be lost in its grip. As he watched her sip at her cocktail, he wondered how long she would be good for. More than a night, he was sure. Her aura was so completely opposite from that of an untouched. It was arousing in a different way. Every pulse of her aura over his body was more intense, threatening to make him drunk on anticipation of pleasure. He could feel his body responding again, his cock becoming hard and eager within his trousers. Fighting to keep calm, he led Faith to a quiet corner; making sure to keep contact with her skin at all times to keep her under his spell. He could sense the moment she was on the edge of giving in completely, and he leaned forward, brushing a kiss over her lips. He was shocked at how good she tasted, and thrust his hand into her hair, pulling her close as he took her mouth in a deep demanding kiss, the air around them crackling with the uncontrolled magic he passed through to her. As they parted, he knew she was his. Taking her hand, he led her out into the open air and told her to take him home.

Faith slid into the passenger seat of Will's car, settling back comfortably in her seat. Her body was tingling with arousal, with need for this man she didn't even know. As he got in beside her, his hand immediately went to rest on her bare thigh, creating warmth that spread all over. She directed him out of the city, to where her house was situated amongst the beautiful forest. As he pulled into the drive, he smiled. He had known a woman like this would have everything, and the house in front of him proved it. She was a woman of exquisite and expensive taste for the finer things in life. And he had made her his own. Inside, he chuckled. There was no such thing as an untouchable woman to him. He could have anyone, take anyone he pleased, however he wanted. Faith's aura sank through his skin, making him throb. It was such a delicious feeling; he didn't want it to end. When he took her, would her aura weaken or become stronger? He couldn't wait any longer to find out. He pulled over and got out, circling the car to open her door and offer her a hand. He was well aware that without his touch, his talent found it more difficult to permeate her aura. But there was no way Will was going to pass this beauty up.

The moment they were through the doorway, Will had Faith pinned to the wall. His mouth descended and claimed her lips in a hard kiss, his tongue sweeping into her mouth to taste her. They both moaned loudly, he at her sweetness and she at the physical pleasure his talent was swamping her body with. She wound her arms around his neck, returning his kiss passionately. Will's hands slid down her back over her round buttocks, squeezing and pulling her up against him. She could feel his erection, and as he lifted her, she wrapped her legs around his waist, pressing her core against it and rocking. He groaned, this was so much better than an untouched. While their auras had blackened and become bitter, and they had needed instructing, Faith's pulsed so much more strongly. It grew and spread as they kissed, becoming brighter, tasting richer. And she definitely knew what she was doing. Will pulled her away from the wall, walking with her until he found her bedroom. He dropped her on the bed, crawling up above her to press his weight against her body. Through the thin material of her dress he could see the outline of her nipples, standing hard and taut. He lowered his head to take one into his mouth, sucking on it through the material. Faith moaned and arched as his teeth nipped at her. When he lifted his head again, he admired the way the wet material clung to her breast. For now, he would leave the dress on her.

Will slid his hands beneath her warm body, and rolled them until she was on top. He stroked along her body, gently willing her to move lower as she nipped at his neck and shoulders. Her tongue traced his collar bone lazily, and he knew then she was a tease. Well, if she wanted to spend time lavishing him with attention, he was ok with that. With every caress she made, her sensual aura pulsed, making him throb with desire. The sensation was thrilling and he couldn't get enough. Those untouched girls; he had to have them quickly before corruption took over. But with this one, with Faith, the longer he went the better she tasted. He was going to have his fill. Shivers ran through his body as deft fingers undid the buttons on his shirt, letting the material fall open to expose bare skin and dance across his chest. Open mouthed kisses feathered across his skin, moving from shoulder to shoulder and slowly downward. Faith let her tongue flick out now and then, circling his nipples but never touching them. With every touch of her lips, Will felt his lust rise higher and higher, her aura drowning him. His cock was straining against his pants, and he pressed his hips up so she could feel it. In response, Faith slid her hand down and undid his trousers, loosening them to give him some relief but avoiding touching him. Already he ached intensely with a need to be buried inside her and have what he needed. His hand slid along her thigh as he whispered a command to touch him where he wanted it. Obeying, she moved lower on the bed, fingers curling in the waist of his pants and underwear, pulling them down and off.

Will sighed loudly with relief then moaned with pleasure as Faith's small hand wrapped around his erection. Blood roared in his ears and he was dizzy with arousal, her aura affected him so strongly. He had thought to enjoy this teasing, but now he wanted his ultimate pleasure. He needed to feel her aura shatter around them as he relieved the tension that had overcome him and orgasmed. Faith's lips drifted lower across his abdomen, teasing his navel as her hand squeezed and stroked his length. She whispered softly against his skin, and he strained to hear the words. Her mouth neared his need and he groaned with frustration. His need was consuming him, making him desperate for her next touch, her next kiss. Never had he been so affected by his target's aura. Growling, he commanded her to ride him. He needed inside her now, his desire so intense he worried he might explode before too long. Faith leaned up, and he liked the way she obeyed him so easily. Moving to straddle his hips, she lifted the hem of her dress so she could settle above him. When he felt the hot warmth of her lips against him, he gasped at the knowledge she wore no panties. She rubbed against him, and he gazed up at her, poised over him in her silky dress clinging wetly to her heaving chest. Her blue eyes were glazed with the effects of magic, and her aura glowed brilliantly. Will's hands fastened to her hips and he pulled her down roughly, letting out a yell of pleasure.

She was slick, wet and so hot he thought he might melt as he pushed as deep inside her as he could. A shudder of pure pleasure coursed through him, and Faith moaned quietly. Will watched as she started to move without being told. Slowly, her hips moved up and down, rocking gently, her tightness stroking his entire length. Hard fingers dug into the flesh of her hips, and he urged her faster and harder. 'Give me what I need,' he gasped, his hips bucking up off the bed as he thrust into her. She ground against him, panting softly, her back arched slightly as she rose up and sank down. Every movement Faith made drove Will closer and closer to the peak he ached for. He could feel the muscles in his body tightening, the tension in his belly warning him he was so close. He gasped, his body working beneath hers as he edged closer to orgasm, forcing himself deeper. Her aura was as hot as her wetness, had sunk beneath his skin and was rushing through his blood, driving him mad with need. God yes, he was so close to what he needed, so close, He groaned, his hips bucking wildly, the sweet tightness in his body bordering on an agonizing pain. When Faith stopped moving, he let out a cry of frustration. She was smiling as she looked down at him. 'What is it you want, Will? This?' She moved once, tightening her inner walls around him as she did so. He nodded, and then issued the command he knew his magic would make her obey. 'Make me come.'

Faith nodded, moving again, slowly up over his cock, until he was just barely inside her ... and then he was no longer surrounded by her delicious warmth. He watched as her blue eyes flashed, and changed to a brilliant emerald green. Sahntalia dropped away her human form as she got off the bed to glare down at him, appearing as the Gift Giver he would know her as. He went to move off the bed but found himself bound at the feet. With a wave of her hand and a few whispered words, Sahntalia had him bound spread eagled to the bed with a binding spell. He struggled and she laughed. 'Tell me, my dear Will. How are you feeling? A little tense, perhaps? A little needy? Is your body trembling with fear of me, or desperate need to relieve that tension that aches so much?' As she asked the question, Will became acutely aware of the increasing tightness overcoming his body. Soon it pulsed within him, and flew across the border from pleasure to pain. He gasped, writhing on the bed. His erection throbbed achingly hard, his nipples tightened to peaks that brought sharp pins of pain.

He looked up at the Giver of Gifts pleadingly, and for a moment she looked sad. 'Such a beautiful gift, Will. One you should have cherished and shared. It could have brought many people pleasure. I should have seen the selfishness in you.' She shook her head, eyes full of sorrow. 'You corrupted your magic and you brought nothing but pain to my people, and to the humans you fled to. And so it is that I come to you, and tell you this: I am the Giver of Gifts, and I can take them away. Your talent is no longer.' Will's expression changed from anguish to anger to pain. He started to apologize, but was silenced by Sahntalia raising her hand and sweeping a wave of agonizing intense pleasure over him. Pre-cum leaked from the head of his erection and he felt close to tears.

'Please, Gift Giver. Forgive me. I have done wrong. Help me to make good on all the pain I have caused.' He was begging her, and it was almost comical to see him lying there, mostly naked and on fire with need and lust, begging to be let go. How many times had his girls begged for release? How many times had he left them there in agony, auras corrupted and hearts broken? Sahntalia sighed, and nodded. 'My child, you are going to make good, I promise you. With my help, you will make amends for the pain and suffering you have caused these women. Are you willing to do what needs to be done?'

She studied Will closely as he answered immediately.

'Yes, Gift Giver. I swear I will do whatever it is you ask of me.'

'Very good, my child.' With that, she swept towards the doorway.

'Wait ... where are you going?' Sahntalia paused and turned back to the door. 'Leaving you here. For every woman you left without release, for every woman you allowed to suffer that same terrible tension you feel now, you will stay here 2 years. And you will feel their suffering threefold. Consider this your exile.'

She held out her hand, palm facing toward where Will was bound to the bed. A brilliant light began to glow and shot out from her palm toward him. He bucked on the bed as the agonizingly painful pleasure consumed him completely. His erection throbbed and pulsed with desperate need for a release that would not come for at least a century...

12