Her Secret Admirer Ch. 02

Story Info
She meets her mystery man for a second time.
1.2k words
3.76
26.2k
4
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/11/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor/co-author: LoreLai

I dedicate this story to the one who inspired me to try my hand at writing. The one who helped me through the writing process...even rearranging and rewriting sections for me that was not quite up to par. She is an amazing writer please read her stories; you can find a link to her stories in my favorites. LoreLai, I thank you for all your help.

**************************

**************************

As she is laying there thinking about what had happened that afternoon, she smiles to herself and rolls over to see the clock and realizes that she really should be getting ready to leave to go home before her husband gets home from work.

She gets up and heads for the bathroom to take a hot shower and clean up before she heads home. After showering and dressing she leaves the hotel and heads home.

They meet up in the chat room and talk about what had happened and how it made both of them feel so good. He tells her that he will call her in a few days to set up a meeting place so they can meet again. She asks him if this time he is going to tell her who he is. He tells her that he might but she will just have to wait and see what happens.

A few days go by and she is sitting by the phone waiting for his call. She starts to imagine his hands touching her breast when the phone rings and she jumps up to answer it. She hears his voice on the other end saying hi sexy how are you? He asks her. She whispers in the phone saying I am fine now that I hear your voice. After a few minutes of small talk he tells her where he wants to meet her and what she is to wear and do when she gets to the theater.

The next day she gets ready to go for there second meeting hoping this time she will get to know who he is. She puts on her black mini skirt and black fish net thigh high stockings and high heels. Then she puts on her white lace bra and white see threw low cut blouse and no panties like he requested her to wear.

She gets to the theater and gets her ticket and something to drink and goes into the movie that he told her to go see and she climbs the stairs all the way to the top and sits in the very last row of seats where he had told her to go once she got there.

She is looking around trying to figure out if he is there yet and if so which one is he.

The show starts and the lights go down, when this man walks up the row and sits down beside her and leans over and whispers in her ear saying" hi beautiful." She still isn't able to see who he is because he has his face turned enough that she isn't able to make out what he looks like yet.

As the movie starts he runs his hands up her leg towards her thigh when he reaches the top of her thigh he moves his hand under her skirt, "he whispers good girl you did exactly as I told you to do. As his hand brush across her clit she can feel her pussy getting wet. She lets out a soft moan to let him know that she likes what he is doing. Knowing that any minute they could get caught just makes it more exciting. He starts kissing her neck why his fingers find there way inside her wet pussy. He starts finger fucking her while his other hand finds its way under her shirt and starts playing with her nipples making them hard from his touch.

She takes her hand and moves it to his now rock hard cock and starts rubbing it through his jeans at first. He then leans over close to her and tells her to undo his pants and take it out so he can feel her hands on it. She does what he tells her to do. She wraps her hands around his cock and starts stroking it up and down why all the time he is playing with her clit and pussy making her moan with every touch of his hand.

After a few minutes he moves down in front of her on his knees and lifts her skirt up burying his face into her now wet pussy flicking his tongue over her clit why he finger fucks her wet pussy.

"Who are you?" she whispers.

"Shhhhhhhhh," he says just sit back and enjoy in time you will know who I am.

He raises her legs up onto his shoulders so he can get to her clit better, sucking on her clit bringing her so close to an orgasm.

She is trying not to be too loud on the fear of getting caught and thrown out of the theater before they are finished.

He stops what he is doing because he doesn't want her to cum yet. He wants to feel her wet pussy on his rock hard cock now.

He sits in the seat next to her and whispers in her ear. "He tells her to come and sit on his lap for he wants to fuck her.

She then stands up and moves in front of him and lowers herself down guiding his rock hard cock into her pussy lowering herself down until he is all the way inside her wet pussy. She moves up and down on his cock leaning her head back on his shoulder hoping to get a glimpse of his face, but he turns his face away and says not yet honey in time. They both are getting so close to an orgasm. As she is fucking him he rubs her clit with his finger. They both know that the movie is close to being over and need to finish before so they don't get caught.

He starts fucking her harder and harder moving in and out of her hot wet pussy feeling her pussy juices running down his hard cock. Know she is ready to explode any minute now. She lets out a moan and cums on his cock as he thrust his hard cock deep inside her pussy cumming at the same time as she does. She sits there for a second trying to catch her breath as he is catching his.

He tells her that she needs to get her self together for the show is ending soon. He whispers in her ear that he loves her and misses her every minute he is away from her. He tells her that she is always on his mind whether he is with her or not. He then tells her that he will call her again to set up another meeting and maybe then he will tell her who he is. He then gets up and walks down the stairs before she has a chance to say anything. She leaves her seat trying to see if she can catch a glimpse of him before he leaves the theater but by the time she gets out of the theater he is gone.

As she walks to her car she smiles and thinks to her self how much trouble they could have gotten into if they would have gotten caught and how horny she had gotten thinking of how dangerous it was what they had just done.

She can't wait until they meet again and wonders what he will come up with next for there meeting.