Her Secret Job

Story Info
Will discovers how new girlfriend makes money.
1.4k words
4.05
62.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll pay the check," Kathryn said, as the bill was placed on the table.

"I can take care of it," Will replied. He had been dating Kathryn for a few weeks now. He was a junior at the local State College, and she was a graduate student. Although she had no job that she had mentioned, Kathryn paid for almost everything that they did. Will didn't mind, as he was thousands of dollars in debt from school.

"Don't be silly," was all she said, as she got her purse and fished out a credit card. While she did, Will took the opportunity to give her body a good once over. Kathryn had a "sexy nerd" appeal that Will just ate up. She had long wavy black hair, wire glasses, slender face, and a well-defined body with a tight ass and what he guessed to be about 34b sized breasts. They had only made out up till now, but Will hoped that they would soon move on to more. Although he was only 21, he hoped that he had the maturity and experience that would allow him to treat his 26-year-old girlfriend right.

The pair walked down the street holding hands toward the dorm side of the college town. Kathryn said she needed some studying to do and had to call it quits. Will understood, as she had said she would need to study a lot when they first started dating a few weeks back. They reached the intersection where the two would depart and stopped.

"I had a great evening, as always Will," Kathryn said, as she held his hands.

"So did I. Call me when you have some free time. Maybe we can see a movie this weekend." Will said.

"I'd like that. I need to zone my brain out," Kathryn replied. The two embraced into a long kiss and went their separate ways with a smile.

Will quickly got back to his dormroom, as he needed to relieve the sexual pressure that had built up over the evening. His roommate was staying at his girlfriends, so Will knew he could take care of himself without being caught. He stripped down to his underwear, and got the computer booted up.

Will looked at the clock and noted he'd been looking at porn for almost an hour. He had a hacking program that bypassed paysite security, which he used as often as possible. Currently, he was cycling through some webcam sites, when he noticed one thumbnail among a group of cams currently online. Will clicked on it, and brought up the cam and chat box that accompanied it. There wasn't anyone on camera, but the room looked remarkably familiar. Where had he seen it before?

His jaw almost hit the floor, as the model came out to perform. On his computer, standing in tiny blue thong underwear, matching bra, and a sheer robe was Kathryn. She was holding a large vibrator, and had a big smile on her face.

Kathryn got right into the show, as she gyrated around, and caressed her body. The users who were watching gave her instructions as to what they wanted to see, which she dutifully followed. She took off her robe, and got on the bed on her hands and knees. She stuck her ass out toward the camera, and began to rub it. She pulled her thong tight into her cheeks, teasing the camera with her pussy as it peeked around the fabric.

She turned around and faced the camera. Kathryn reached around and unfastened her bra, which she seductively pulled down her shoulders. Will's dick hardened up in his hand, as she massaged her breasts, and pulled at her nipples until they were erect. She picked up the vibrator, and rubbed it around the perimeter of her nipples, before running it through her cleavage and down toward her crotch.

She ran the vibrator lightly over the thin fabric, centering on her clit, and running it down toward her asshole every few moments. Her hand slid into her panties, and her hidden fingers began to play with her clit. Kathryn drew the vibrator back up her body, and began to suck on it like a real cock. She got most of it into her mouth, and Will imagined his own cock between her lips, as he stroked to her movements.

After lubing up the vibrator, she put it on the bed next to her. Her fingers slid down her sides and her fingers slipped under the thin fabric strands on her hips. She slowly pulled off her panties, to show off her hidden treasure, a freshly shaved pussy. Her fingers danced around her clit as she had done before, only now fully viewable, and then began fingerfucking herself as two fingers disappeared. Will masturbated to her rhythm, hoping one day that he could do just the same thing. She was now sprawled out on the bed, checking the screen now and then. With the command from 'WILLing', (Will's own ID for the show), Kathryn inserted the vibrator and began satisfying herself. While her right hand kept the vibrator going steadily, her left one alternated between playing with her breasts and keeping her nipples hard, and rubbing her tight ass.

Will's orgasm built up as he stared at his girlfriend masturbating. She was probably making more money tonight that he would in two weeks. As he watched in disbelief, Kathryn lubed up her asshole with a handful of spit, and pressed the vibrator tip against the puckered hole. After a moment, her ass gave, and half the vibrator quickly slid into her. Will watched Kathryn's face, as it showed a mixture of light pain and pleasure. He stared at the screen, and with one final stroke, his cock erupted in his hands. He cum dripped down his fingers and into his pubic hair.

He got himself up, and went to the bathroom to wash his hand off. After returning, Will was disappointed to see that her show was already over. He lay down on the bed, and began to masturbate again, as he replayed in his mind what he had just watched.

The next day, Will made the irrational decision to confront Kathryn with what he had seen. With each step toward her room, which was at the end of the graduate dorm, he played out a different scenario as to what might happen. He took a deep breath, and knocked on her door. After a moment, he heard footsteps behind the door, and then it opened.

"Will?" Kathryn said, puzzled. "What are you doing here?"

"I thought I'd stop by and see you. I know I should have called, but I was over here running some errands," Will replied, as he lied through his teeth.

"Come in, please," Kathryn said. "But only for a minute, if you don't mind. I have to get some work done". Will came in, and walked around a bit. He had only seen the room once, but that once was enough. His wandering took him over to the computer desk, which was in front of her bed.

"How's your day been?" Kathryn said. Will could tell there was a certain uneasiness in her voice. When he glanced down, he realized why. The little light on the webcam was blinking. She was about to perform. Will turned around, and waited a moment.

"I saw your show last night," Will stated abruptly. He reached down and picked up the cam, just to make sure she knew what he meant.

"What do you mean?" Kathryn replied. Her face went white as a sheet, and then a rich red.

"Your tease show," Will coolly said. "I called myself 'WILLing' "

"I'm so embarrassed" Kathryn muttered. "I think you should go now."

"Wait." Will said. He hadn't meant it to go this way. "I've never been turned on so much as I was when I watched you last night."

"Really?" Kathryn was almost on the verge of tears. They quickly subsided when she heard him say that.

"Really. I came three times last night just thinking about you."

Kathryn's face did a complete 180, as a grin began to creep over her. She walked over to where Will was, confidently holding herself up. She gave him a deep kiss, and grabbed his ass. Will was a bit taken back, but kissed back just as passionately. She loosened her embrace with him, and looked right into his eyes. With a wink she said, "So. What should our screen name be?"