Her Secret Life... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Will and thanks. From Chris's actions, we might have a chance. Keep digging up the dirt on the Codys, it might come in useful." As soon as I hung up with Will, Chris's ringtone chimed on my phone.

"Hi baby, I'm in Dallas and the next puddle jumper to Austin takes off in ten minutes. With the drive from the airport I should be home in an hour and a half, hour and forty five minutes at the most. Please believe that I love you."

"I love you too, but I'm still struggling here Chrystal. We'll talk when you get home. Bye." I disconnected the call and again turned off my phone. I waited twenty minutes before turning it back on.

I went to my den, grabbed a pen and legal pad, and began writing pros and cons to remaining married to Chris. All of the cons for staying married centered on my male ego's irrational thoughts that the placing of another man's cock into her body was worse than having sex with another woman. Another con was the financial hit the selling of our house would have on both of us since the housing market had went soft. Although completely paid for, I knew we wouldn't be able to sell it for more than we paid for it and probably would have to sell it for less than we paid for it. Our incomes were equal so that would be a wash. She had her own 401K and I had an IRA account so that should equal out too. With no children involved and if she didn't fight it (doubtful), a divorce should be relatively painless.

The pros list for staying married was significantly longer. Chris was beautiful, fun to be with, and the sex between us was out of this world. I still loved her with all my heart and didn't want to lose another marriage prematurely. I feared I would fall back into the bottle again and no one would be able to pull me out. I didn't doubt her love for me and from her actions earlier in the day knew she meant she'd do anything to get me to forgive her. I decided to wait and talk to my wife before making any decision.

Chris called from her car to let me know there was a traffic accident in front of her and she might be later than the time she gave me. It was two hours after her call from Dallas before she got home.

"George, dear, I'm home." Chris yelled out to me from the connecting door to our garage.

"In my den, Chrystal." I yelled back to her.

I could hear her running toward my den and she wouldn't have stopped until she had her arms around me if I hadn't yelled stop at her.

"No hugging or making up until we talk, Chrystal. Sit down in that chair in front of my desk."

"But, Georgie can't we sit over on the couch together and talk?"

"No Chrystal, we can't. You want me to forgive you for cheating on me so I get to make the rules. Now, sit down!"

Chris sat in the chair in front of me and I could see she was trying not to cry. I took a couple of deep breaths and put my mind in front of a jury box giving a closing argument to one of my cases.

"Chrystal, I have a few questions and I want honest answers from you. The first lie you tell and it's over. I do love you, but I can't live with someone I don't trust and right now my trust in you is barely alive. I don't want to hear any explanations or any details from the past. Please answer only my questions and don't add any BS to your answers. Do you understand what I'm telling you and will you be totally honest? Will has been gathering information all day and I know some of it, so again don't lie or we're through!"

"Yes, George I understand and will tell the truth."

"You told me you loved me and only me, but you have to have some love for them to keep doing this with them for twenty years so; which one of them is it or is it both?"

Chris hung her head before looking up at me to answer my question. "It's Joyce that I'm in love with, George. I only tolerate Brian because I have to to be with her."

"So you've already lied to me, Chrystal! I should send you packing now, but I wasn't lying when I told you I still loved you! Which one of us do you love enough to give up the other one for?"

"You George, I love you more than her or anybody! God forgive me, but I love you more than I ever did Robert! Please George, let me stay and make this up to you!"

"A couple more questions, Chrystal before I can decide one way or the other. All the trips to Albany were to have sex with them, weren't they? How much of our money has been spent on your trips to see them? If I say it's over between them and you, will you agree to it, be able to live with it, and follow my rules to the letter concerning them?"

"Yes all the trips to Albany were for that reason, George. None of our money was spent; they paid for everything needed for me to be there with them. Yes, George I meant it when I told you I'd to anything for your forgiveness."

"Well here are the rules: No contact with them what so ever! You'll delete their numbers from your phone, their e-mail addresses from your computers, and you'll burn without opening any other type correspondence they send you. Still think you can do it?"

"Yes George, for you and our marriage I can. Do you forgive me now?"

"Not completely Chrystal, it's too soon. I'm willing to work on saving our marriage if you are. Anymore secrets I need to know about, Chrystal? Secret lovers in other cities, maybe? Any around here?"

"No George, I swear they were it!"

"Okay sweetheart, how's your head?" I asked her bringing a huge smile to her face.

"My head is hurting some; I didn't have a concussion which was good. I have to take it easy for a couple of days and see my own doctor if the headache hasn't gone away by then."

By that time it was dark and I felt exhausted. I stood and invited Chris into my arms where we hugged and kissed each other before retiring to our bedroom. We waited the couple of days per the doctor's orders before having the biggest fuck fest we'd had since our honeymoon. I thought the incident was behind us, but it wasn't. That's another story.

To be continued

12