Her Secret Life... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you mean they're mob connected."

"That's exactly what I mean."

"Okay, then what do you propose we do, my good friend." I heard Chris calling my name at that point. "Chrissie baby, over here in Will's office!"

"Oh God, George, did you have to bring Will into this?" Chris asked me when she entered Will's office.

"Will's been involved from the start, Chrystal. Who do you think I turned to when I found out about you and them? Don't you remember me telling you he had a PI watching you? Did you know Joyce's family has mob ties? I'm sure you didn't know she was in Austin or you'd have told me, right?"

"Joyce's is in Austin! Oh no George, what are we going to do?"

"Well my good friend over there thinks my idea of burning the bitch down might get us killed, so he was about to tell me what he thought we should do, weren't you, Will?"

"I think you need to become friends with Joyce. It's better to make a friend than an enemy; especially an enemy that could make you disappear for good."

"Are you out of your mind?" Both Chris and I yelled at the same time.

"No, I'm perfectly sane. With Brian out of the picture, I think it makes good sense."

"What?! Brian and Joyce aren't together? Why?" Chris blurted out.

"Yes, Joyce and Brian aren't together. She's divorcing him and because he's afraid of her family, he's not fighting it. She blames him for telling George about the three of you and you're leaving her. She was happy with the way everything was going and will do anything to get you back, Chris."

"But Chris loves her. If we make friends with her, Chris might change her mind as to which one of us she loves more and leave me for Joyce, Will."

"No George, I'll never love her as much as I love you! I'll never leave you for her or any other person on earth. We'll grow old and die within months of each other, George! I promise!"

"We'll have to talk about this. In the meantime, Chris give Will the package you got today. We need to find out who took those pictures and if they truly are from Joyce." I said as I stood to leave Will's office.

Chris gave the package over to Will and I helped her up from her seat. We walked arm in arm to my office. I told Janice my secretary to hold all calls unless they were from Will. Chris and I went and sat side by side on my big leather couch.

"George, what are we going to do? I didn't know about Joyce's family, I swear!" Chris was anxious as we sat together holding each other's hands.

"I don't know. Maybe Will is right. I'm just not sure. Would Joyce want to be friends with both of us or is she going to want you alone? If we do become friends, is she going to play by our rules? Are you still in love with her and how can I be sure you won't leave me for her? I assume the reason the four of you only got together once every six months was because of the distance. She's in the same town now so is she going to want to be with you more than once every three months or so?"

"I'll answer the easy question first: Yes, I'm still in love with Joyce, but it's not equal to the love I've got for you, George. I can't even think of leaving you. You're the best lover I've ever had, you let me indulge in my yearnings for other women and the sex in places where we might be seen, and you let me be me. I love you with most of my heart and all of my soul, George.

The distance was the main reason for the four of us not getting together more often, but I didn't want it to happen more often. I did love Joyce more than I loved Robert and if we'd seen each other more often; I'd have probably left him for them or her. I was the one that nixed them from coming to see us here in Austin, which they wanted to do. After Robert and I met them at our college, there wasn't a Robert and I; it was always the four of us. I think Robert and I had sex alone only once after the four of us started fucking each other in college.

I don't know the answers to the questions you asked about Joyce. She's used to getting her way and not many people had the guts and/or willingness to go against her. I did when I put the idea of them coming to Austin to rest. She didn't answer my calls for five months after I told her no. Together you and I are stronger than her. I guess we won't know unless we talk to her."

"Okay, we'll talk to her together, but don't let her know I'm going to be there. I'll stop Will before he expends anymore time or money on the pictures." I told Chris as I rose to call Will.

Chris and I talked the rest of the afternoon about Joyce and how we could handle the situation she had put us in. We finally agreed on a lunch time meeting on Friday at a neighborhood restaurant close to Joyce's condo. Chris called Joyce who quickly agreed to the Friday meeting. I called Chris's boss and told him we had a family emergency, could he do without her the rest of the day, and could he give Chris that Friday off. He was very understanding and told me to tell Chris not to worry about her job and hoped us good luck. I knew that Friday was empty for me so Chris and I would be together and on the same page come Friday. We went home where I made slow gentle love to Chris the rest of the afternoon and evening.

On Friday, I had Chris go into the restaurant ahead of me with explicit instructions that she wasn't to have any physical contact with Joyce except for a small hug and a kiss on the cheek. Anything more and we'd be leaving and taking our chances with the legal system. I watched as Chris approached a blonde pixie of a woman and saw that Chris managed to follow my instructions though I could see Joyce wanted more. Joyce was 5' tall, very slim on top, with what I guessed to be 32A cup sized breasts, and broad hips above stubby legs and weighed more than 100 pounds now. If the size of her thighs were propositional to her calves, they would have to be thick. She was the epitome of a pear shaped woman. I let them settle down in their seats before I walked to their table.

"Hello Joyce, I'm George, Chris's husband." I said as stopped beside Chris's chair and stuck out my hand which Joyce shook. I had Chris scoot her chair over to the side of the table so I could place my chair on her side of the table with Joyce seated across from us. "I don't appreciate you trying to blackmail my wife, Joyce. My first thought was to burn your ass for it, but my partner convinced me that might not be a good idea. Chris and I are here to see what you want and to see if we can be friends, maybe even with benefits."

"I want Chris back in my life and my bed. I love her and need to be with her." Joyce told us. I nudged Chris so she could tell Joyce what we had agreed upon.

"Joyce, I love you too, but I love George more. We might be able to be friends and in the future lovers, but I'll not be leaving George to be with you. The only way we become lovers again is if George is involved. I won't be spending any nights with you in your bed unless George is there too. George is my life and I'll never intentionally hurt him again."

"But, Chris don't you miss the way I made you feel when we were together? Don't you miss the orgasms you had with me? Didn't you tell me once we could be together forever if Robert wasn't around?"

"Yes, I said that, but that was before I met George. He is a much better lover than Robert and the orgasms he gives me are greater than the ones you gave me. He understands me and loves me so if you were thinking I'd leave him for you; you're wrong. You know we've already shared another woman and it was the greatest sex I've ever had. George actively participated not like Robert and Brian. George and I will be together until one of us dies. We know about your family ties and if anything happens to either of us the authorities will be looking at you first. Joyce, please let's be friends and see where that leads, okay?"

I could see the anger and confusion on Joyce's face and in her eyes. I think she had thought it was going to be easy for her to get Chris away from me. I continued to watch her as she sat in front of me thinking about everything Chris had said. I finally saw the anger leave her eyes and began to relax.

"Chris, this isn't what I thought would happen. I'm happy for you and George. It looks like you found the man of your dreams and I won't do anything to hurt either of you or your relationship together. I should have realized how you felt about him the way you left the last time we were together. I do want to be friends with you both, but if you get tired of him or he stops making you happy, I'll be there to take his place. Take care of our girl, George." Joyce said as she started to leave.

"Joyce, before you go, do you have plans for tomorrow night? If not, would you like to go out to dinner with Chris and me?"

"No, I don't have any plans and I'd love to have dinner with the two of you. Chris, you can let me know the time and place so I can meet you there."

"I'll call you later this evening, Joyce." Chris said as she rose and gave Joyce another kiss on the cheek.

When Joyce had left, I returned my seat to its proper place and sat in the chair Joyce had just vacated. "I'll call Janice and have her make reservations at Ruth Chris's for the three of us then we can talk, okay Chris?"

"Yes George, do that."

After talking to Janice, I returned my attention to my beautiful wife. "You've known her for twenty years so can we trust her, Chris?"

"Joyce has never lied to me in the past, George and she did respect my request for them not coming to Austin when they wanted to those many years ago so I trust her. She always told me she wanted me to be happy even if it didn't include her. George, you do know you make me happy, right? If you don't think we can trust her, I'll understand and tomorrow will be the last time we see her. I meant every word I told her and you, George. If giving up having sex with women is what I need to do to keep you, I'll do it. I love you George and will love you until I die."

"We are only going to have dinner with her tomorrow. I want to get to know her better before I can begin to trust her. Are you going to be okay with that?"

"Yes, I will. I almost lost you once and I'll do whatever you think is best to never have that happen again. Can we go home now so you can fuck my brains out?"

"Yes we can and I'll try to do just that."

To be continued

12