Her Secret Lover

Story Info
Knotholes, voyeurs and a wife's summer fantasy.
2.7k words
3.94
28.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers

My Dear Readers,

Disclaimer:

What I write is fiction/fantasy/fairy tales for adults. None of my characters are real, no one was injured during the production of my stories and just like on T.V., they all get up when the scene is over, have a beer, remove the makeup and go home, ready to return in the next chapter, all the boo boos healed.

Votes and comments are as always gratefully received. E-mail will get personnel response if you remember to leave me a return e-mail address.

Enjoy.

Dom Woolf

*

Linda wasn't usually this impatient, but then again her type A personality husband Paul wasn't usually this slow and dawdling. She could pretty much count on him like clockwork. Up at six am dressed by 6:30 and out the door at five to seven on the nose. He was home, everyday of the work week by six fifteen on the dot.

But today of all days, here he was at almost eight still hanging around, drinking coffee and talking on his cel phone. Finally he grabbed his jacket, kissed her in passing, and ran out the door to the beep of someone's car horn.

Linda practically flew up the stairs to her workout room and began her daily exercise. In spite of her late start she was in the shower by nine and she carefully shaved her legs, her private parts, and her armpits. Blow drying her hair only took a few minutes and even less time to apply some artfully done makeup to her eyes and lips.

Then just before putting on her new super small, super thin, white thong bikini, she carefully oiled her entire body. She paused on the way out of her bedroom to look at herself in the full length mirror.

Linda stood five foot seven inches in her bare feet but with the high heeled sandals she was wearing, she stood a majestic five ten. Her tan built carefully over the entire summer showed the tan lines where this new bikini covered so much less skin especially on her breasts and pussy. The oil glowed against her skin and her well proportioned and highly sculptured body showed the effects of her daily exercise routine. She turned to see how her pert and rounded behind looked and was amazed at how little the string of the thong covered.

Linda grabbed the half robe and hurried down to the kitchen. She picked up the cooler she had prepared the night before and her bottle of sunscreen before exiting into the backyard pool area.

Linda stood for a moment as if blinded by the bright sunlight when she was actually trying to feel if her mystery lover was in place and watching. She had a feeling he was, just as she had every Tuesday all through the long summer. At first the feeling of being watched bugged her; it was so uncomfortable to think someone was spying on her half naked body. Then the more she thought about it, about what he was seeing, the more it turned her on.

She had never seen him, but oddly she always seemed to know when he was there. Why only on Tuesday she hadn't figured out. She wasn't sure exactly where he was watching her from. Oh she knew he watched through one of the knot holes in the old wooden fence that surrounded their backyard and occasionally she would see a flash of light from one knothole or the other as if who ever was watching suddenly moved away and allowed the sun to resume it path through the wood.

Was he young or old, good or evil? When she thought about it, how good could he be, to spy on a woman all the summer long? There had to be at least a hint of evil, a bit of a dirty old man, thinking nasty sexual thoughts as he watched her breasts bob when she walked? Maybe he touched himself as he watched her spread the oily suntan lotion down her flat stomach and across her thighs.

Linda realized she had been standing there too long and walked over to her lounge chair, placing the cooler on the umbrella table next to it. She fumbled with the chair adjusting the back and dragging it to just the right place, knowing that bending like that would stretch her muscles and spread her ass cheeks to give her mystery lover the best view possible.

She made sure to walk around the pool bending to remove the occasional leaf, all the while knowing that here on the far side of the pool was as close to the fence as she would get and his view of her new and almost transparent swim suit would allow him to see almost everything.

She returned to the lounger and took out the suntan oil. She began to rub it slowly in to all her exposed flesh, making sure to rub and massage and completely play with each tit. She noticed that the oil had soaked into the fabric and what was once a white bikini with just a hint of transparency was now almost completely see through. Linda could almost count the bumps on her areola and her nipples stood out quite clearly.

Linda stretched out in the warm morning sun, feeling it warm her skin and relax her muscles. She wondered if he jacked off while watching her. If it was a he and not some frustrated lesbian. Maybe it was a group, like the Hispanic gardeners that roamed the suburbs trimming bushes and mowing lawns. Maybe they took turns watching her and talked about all the dirty nasty things they would like to do to her body.

Linda drifted into fantasy in her mind, thoughts of cocks and rough hands, of licking and fucking and sucking. The players in her mind changed constantly, one moment a single college stud, morphing into several dark skinned gardeners, morphing into a multi racial street gang making her their whore.

Linda's hand had drifted down to familiar territory, slipping aside the thin material guarding the entrance to her pleasure nub. The oil made it simple to slip into a rhythm and it didn't take long before her first set of tremors started to build.

She sat up with a jerk. "Bad Linda!" She thought, mustn't drift off, not today of all days. She walked to the deep end of the pool and dove in, coming up out of the water gasping from the shock of the chill water against her sun warmed skin. It was only the end of august, but the nights cooled off rapidly.

Next weekend was Labor Day and the following day Paul would drain the pool and hang up the patio equipment as he did every year. That would put an end to her weekly voyeur sessions. She swam laps as she thought back over what she had done for her lover during this last summer.

She had bought new and more daring bikinis almost every week. Paul had been shocked by the last one, a little black knit number that was more holes than cloth. Her erect nipples had poked clean through that loose weave. If Paul saw what she was wearing today he would be scandalized.

Two weeks ago she invited a couple of her wilder friends over for a girls swim and sun tan party. The 151 rum drinks had loosened them up in no time, not that Ginger needed any help. Ginger was a honey blond, self professed trophy wife. She was always telling about her latest cosmetic surgery, lipo or breast enhancements or that little tummy tuck. She didn't mind showing it off either.

Carol needed a little help, but for Carol, booze took the locks off her moral lockbox and brought out the party girl. Carol was always involved in one drunken incident or another; drunk she had the morals of a cat.

Susan didn't need booze she was a nudist and naturalist. Give her the slightest excuse and off came her clothes. Between the three they had put on quite the show for her lover. Linda stayed sober and watched the fence from behind her dark sunglasses. Her voyeur moved from hole to hole watching the three women, as they got drunk and naked.

Gingers huge tits bouncing as she moved, Susan's tight muscular body without a single tan line, and Carol's bbw form, heavy tits and big bootie, ghostly white from never being out in the sun slowly turned red, it was one hell of a show. She hoped he enjoyed it and jacked off his big strong manhood several times on the back fence. White cum dripping slowly down the sun bleached wood.

"Damn Linda get a grip." Her hand was back massaging her pussy. She climbed out of the pool and stretched, being sure to face the fence. Just as she had planned the cheap bikini strap snapped and her top fell away. She just turned and walked back to her chair, got out the sunburn oil and massaged her tits getting them good and wet and shiny. She then slowly replenished the oil over her entire body.

Now it was up to him or them, who ever it was watching beyond the fence. They had to make the next move. Linda had gone as far as she dared. She lay back on the lounger and laid a towel across her eyes. The warm sun heated her body and she felt herself drifting.

Linda awoke to a feeling of warm pleasure. She started to stretch and found her hands couldn't move. They were tied to the upper frame of the solid wooden lounger. She tried to sit up, and then she tried to close her legs neither met with any success. Finally she tried to shake the towel from her eyes only to find it was no loner the thin white towel she used to shield her eyes but some kind of mask fastened behind her head.

She must have made some small sound because instantly there was a rough, strong hand at her throat. He gave her neck a slight but firm squeeze and a quiet low voice breathed in her ear. "Shhh."

Firm lips pressed against hers. She found her lips parting on their own as she kissed back. Rough hands caressed her naked breasts, teased the nipples, and slid over her well oiled skin. She found she could feel as he moved around her body when he blocked the sun and it's heat, so she sort of knew where he was and realized just moments before he touched her that he had moved down between her spread and tied legs.

The thin material of her sexy bikini bottom easily bunched in his fingers as he pulled and moved the material between the folds of her labia. The suntan oil soaked cloth dragged smoothly across her swollen and exposed clit sending waves of sensation across her entire body. She twisted and turned trying desperately to avoid the gathering accumulation of sensations but her body was reacting to the constant stimulation and she came, hips bucking and pussy straining for the release of her organism.

She collapsed back onto the lounger, her body shuddering in waves of pleasure, but he wasn't done with her. The rough hands tore away the bit of cloth that was her bikini bottom leaving her totally naked, spread helplessly, and exposed. She felt the sun warmed oil being poured between her legs and pumped into her open pussy. Rough, strong hands massaged her lower body coating her thickly with the slippery liquid.

His arms wrapped around under her knees and his picked up her lower body positioning her the way he wanted. She felt the cords wrap around and tighten near her knees and her legs being drawn up and open. She was obscenely spread now with both her asshole and pussy prominently on display. His oil coated finger played with the puckered brown ring of her asshole and slowly pressed its way inside opening her up and forcing the muscles to give way to the intruding finger.

He went slow giving her time to open to him but not allowing her to resist. Soon one finger was joined by another and then a third as he opened her rear passage. Then the fingers withdrew and she could feel his hands spreading her ass cheeks as a larger hotter digit pressed against her tiny back hole.

Linda whimpered half in fear and half in anticipation and his hard cock pressed past her tight ring and popped the head of his shaft into her ass. More warm oil was poured between her legs and on to the invading member as it began to slowly piston in and out of her vulnerable butt.

"My God!" Linda thought. "He is so wide, so thick and so hot." The steel hard cock began to thrust harder and faster pushing ever deeper with every stroke until his balls slapped up against her ass cheeks then he shoved harder lifting her bodily off the lounge chair impaled on his firm flesh. His strong arms wrapped around her thighs and he drove into her flesh, filling her hot ass and noisily slapping the skin of their legs together with each stroke.

"Oh, Oh, I cumming again." Linda's entire body was shuddering as she rose and crashed, rose and crashed, on wave after wave of pleasure.

Cold water streamed onto her body, hosing her down from head to feet. Linda fought her bonds as the icy water was played between her legs and crashed on to her clit. The stream got harder and he played the hose across her clit and down to her pussy filling her with the icy stream.

She lay shivering in the warm sun, fingers grasped her erect and hardened nipples, pulling and twisting them, lifting her entire breast up and away from her body. Linda started to scream only to find her mouth filled with hard and hot man meat. He slapped her across the breasts, once, warning her to be good or else.

She felt him begin to move, fucking her mouth like a pussy. She began to suck at the cock taking him in deeper as he fucked her face. She used her tongue to stimulate him and choked a bit as the thick dick pressed against the back of her throat.

Once again those strong hands grasped her neck, moving her where he wanted her, pulling her body up in the chair until her head hung off the top of the reclined lounger. Now he stroked deeper as he massaged her neck until she felt him pop into her throat.

He took it slow, giving her time to find her rhythm and her breathing; then began to push deeper and stay in longer, choking her with his cock as he deep throated her. At the end of each stroke he would pause, holding his pecker deep in her, his balls resting against her nose.

Then she felt it that brief spasm, that contracting in his balls and he erupted, gushing load after creamy hot load, forcing her to swallow and swallow to keep from drowning in his sperm.

Linda lay there when he finished, recovering her breath, swallowing the last of his cream and gathering her thoughts. She felt a tug at her wrists, then nothing. A few seconds later she tried to adjust her position on the chair and found she was free. She wiggled loose from the strings the bound her wrists and pulled off the blindfold.

It took her a few minutes to be able to see against the afternoon suns glare. The yard was empty. Her wrists had been tied with her own bikini top and her blindfold was the belt from her robe. Her legs had been bound with the garden hose which now was curled up next to the chair.

Of her secret lover and rapist there was no sign, the only evidence that he had been there at all was the sperm in her stomach.

Linda collected her things and went upstairs to shower. It wasn't until she was seated at dinner with Paul and he commented on how her skin seemed to glow that she remembered. She never found her bikini bottom.

Linda wore a respectable one piece swim suit to the afternoon barbeque on Labor Day weekend but she couldn't keep herself from glancing, just ever so often, at the dust motes dancing in the sunbeams streaming through the knotholes in the fence.

Domwoolf
Domwoolf
568 Followers