Her Secrets

Story Info
He discovers sister-in-law's secret.
5.2k words
4.47
219.4k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her recent divorce, my wife's older sister, Riley, and her 19 year old son, Brian, came and stayed with us for several months. Her ex-husband was the quintessential asshole. None of us had liked him, and god knows we all tried. He was a redneck, white supremacist, owned too many guns, and basically believed the federal government was one giant conspiracy theory. Fortunately, to our knowledge, he had never physically abused Riley or Brian. Although, the mental abuse may have cut deeper.

Anyway, they were with us now in Southern California, bunking in the remodeled two bedroom carriage house directly behind the main house on our property. Riley was looking for permanent work while substitute teaching on call. Brian had enrolled in the local junior college.

One of my wife's best friends and college roommates was diagnosed with a terminal illness, and Regan felt compelled to go and spend some quality time with her. Her friend lived in Portland, Oregon. We talked about it, and I agreed that it was important for Regan to be there for her at this point in time. We don't have children, so it would not be a huge imposition on her or me. As we are quite well off financially, Regan didn't have to work, so there were no job considerations. Finally, with Riley around, my wife could count on the house being kept up, as I am known to be a bit of a slob.

I dropped Regan at LAX on Saturday morning, wished her safe travel, and to call me that night when she was settled. She kissed me and headed into the terminal. I wondered how long it would be before I saw my wife again, as we had left this kind of open-ended.

***

The next week went by uneventfully, other than I missed having my wife around, particularly at night in our bed (the old horndog that I am). Riley pitched in and made sure that Brian and I had a good hot meal at night, as I am more of a pizza and beer kind of chef.

On Friday night Brian left to attend the college football game with some of his new friends, and then they were going to one of the boy's house for an after-game party. After both his mother and I warned him to not get involved with any drinking and driving he took off with Riley's little Honda.

Riley and I cleaned up the evening dishes and the kitchen. I looked over at her while she wiped up the countertop. Riley is tall, unlike her younger sister, and has medium length dark hair. She is pretty, not drop-dead beautiful, but striking. One of her strongest suits is her infectious smile. Riley smiles and laughs with the best of them. Maybe that is the result of having to develop self-coping mechanisms during her crappy marriage. Anyhow, she really is a good-natured and good-looking woman, with long legs, shapely ass, and big boobs. I genuinely liked Riley, and liked having her around the house.

I asked, "Riley, let's have ourselves a party too. With Brian gone, let's dive into the wine cellar and get potted on some of my grape juice."

She laughed and replied, "Alright, that sounds like fun. Hell, I haven't let my hair down in a long, long time."

"Riley, you have short hair, it's always down." I joked.

"Always the smart-ass! Honestly, I still don't know what Regan sees in you, Jon." She smirked.

We trooped down into the basement and selected three good bottles of wine. Back upstairs, I cracked the first, poured her a glass, and suggested that head to the den for some music.

She raised her glass and toasted me, "Jon, you really are so incredibly decent for taking us in and making us part of the family. Thank you so very, very much."

"Oh for heaven's sakes, Riley, we couldn't turn you guys down. You are family, you knucklehead. Plus, you know how much 'Aunt' Regan dotes on her nephew."

"Yeah, well thanks anyway. Thank god you guys were here; I honestly don't know what we would have done." She kind of left it hanging.

We spent the better part of two hours making 'dead soldiers' out of the first two bottles of vino. Both of us were relaxed and laughing as we recounted old stories and other inane trivia. I went into the kitchen to open the third bottle, and made up my mind to change the course of the conversation.

After pouring Riley another glass, I sat down and asked, "Riley, you've been divorced for nearly six months, are you going to hit the dating circuit again?"

She giggled, "Jon, please, please don't fix me up on a blind date with one of your buddies. Those are always absolute disasters."

"No, No," I assured her, "I was just wondering if you were getting lonely for companionship?"

"You mean sex?" she snickered, "After being married to that A-hole for 19 years, I am kind of relishing not having some big leering brute hanging about."

I laughed, "Well, it is hard to argue with that. But what about a male role-model for Brian?"

"Oh, I don't know, Brian and I understand each other right now." She replied.

"Yes you do, Riley. Riley, I know. I saw you and Brian making love the other day." I said quietly

There, it was out.

Riley was stunned. Her eyes widened as she searched my face for the truth.

She slowly set her wineglass down on the coffee table, "Oh god, Jon, what are you going to do?" She asked, horrified.

I took her hand, "Riley, Riley, I am not going to do anything. I am just making sure that you and Brian are okay. Trust me on this."

She was crying now, as she looked at me sitting next to her. "My god, does Regan know? Please tell me that you didn't tell Regan?" she cried.

"No, Riley, I haven't told a soul, and don't plan to – I promise!" I said firmly.

She squeezed my hand and breathed, "Oh, Jon, thank you. God, I would be destroyed if I lost Brian over this."

"Riley, you know that if someone else catches you, or this gets out of hand, you could be separated from Brian, and be in real trouble? Last time I checked, incest was still against the law." I warned her.

"Yeah, Jon, I know. Don't you think I have thought about this from every angle and perspective, but what it has come down to is that Brian and I are okay with it. I mean we are really okay with our relationship as it is for the time being. We both know that it won't always be like this."

I sighed, "Riley, you've got to tell me about this; how it started, how long, and where it headed. I am concerned and need to know that this isn't bad for either of you. You need to make me comfortable with this, if that is even possible."

She was quiet for several moments, and stared down at her wineglass on the table.

"I think that the sexual relationship that Brian and I share now has been a long, long time in the making." She said as she picked up her glass and took a sip.

"He is my only child, and I think that he and I have always seen life from the same perspective." She observed.

"As my relationship with Curt went bad, I realized that it didn't matter as I still had Brian, and he was the only family that mattered. Well, other than you and Regan." She explained.

"Consequently, Brian found a kindred spirit in his mother – Me. We knew that if stuck together that Curt, his father, couldn't get to us. So we did. We stuck together, and that asshole is gone from our lives now."

"As you well know, Curt never could hold down a steady job, and we never had two nickels to rub together. Enough money for guns and booze, but not enough for household necessities, like furniture, a decent car, and so forth."

I pitched in, "Jesus, Riley, while the hell didn't you tell us? Regan and I would have helped, you know that!"

"Jon, how could I do that? Curt would have gone crazy if we'd taken charity from his 'pinko-commie' brother-in-law."

"Jesus, there had to be something we could have done…" I didn't finish.

She said forcefully, "No, Jon, what needed to happen, happened. I divorced the son-of-a-bitch! I should have done it years ago, but couldn't seem to find the courage.

"One night last year, when Curt was out at night plotting the overthrow of the government with his wacko friends, Brian and I would sit on the couch, watching TV, and snuggling together."

"As Brian was 18, I guess it was inevitable that he would periodically get 'turned on' sitting next to his mother on the couch, as I usually was in my nightgown."

I was starting to 'sport some wood' too, listening to my sister-in-law tell me about her son getting hardons in front of her. It was way up there on the 'kink-meter.' I took a hit on my wine and continued to listen.

She went on, "I mean I always had a nightgown on, or pajamas, and he always had his boxers and a t-shirt on. It's not like we were naked together. It certainly didn't start out sexually; it really was just a mother and her son spending time together at night."

"But," she continued, "after he had turned 18 it did start to change." She admitted.

"One night Curt came home very drunk. Brian was in the den watching TV with me. Curt came in and basically stated that he wanted to get laid, and right then. I was horrified that he would act this way in front of our son. Curt didn't care, and just hauled me to my feet and pulled me off to the bedroom." She looked down at the floor as she recounted this experience.

"I looked at Riley, she was dark with emotion. I was afraid that she'd snap the stem of the wineglass in her hand with her anger. I reached over and gently squeezed her shoulder and rubbed her back for a moment. She breathed deeply several times and began to speak.

"While Curt fucked me in the bedroom, I looked over at the doorway and saw Brian in the shadows in the hallway watching. I couldn't believe that my son was watching us have sex. I've got to tell you though, that it kind of turned me on too." She said quietly.

"The next morning with Curt gone, Brian and I talked about the whole incident. I told him that I had seen him watching us. He was embarrassed, and apologized."

She continued, "I asked him if it had turned him on seeing me having sex with his father? He told me that watching the sex had, but not the way his dad had treated me."

"Brian asked me if that was how his dad had always made love to me. I told him that what his dad had done was just sex, fucking, and had nothing to do with making love, and yes, that was how his dad was."

"Brian told me that I deserved to be made love to. That I was an angel and deserved better, and deserved happiness too. I couldn't control myself; I went to pieces and began sobbing uncontrollably in front of him."

I reached over and stroked her back and shoulders again as she collected her thoughts.

"Well, for several months Curt continued being a first-class jerk. Brian and I continued to spend quality time together on the weekends and evenings"

She stopped for a moment, "Then last year, when Brian was 18, it happened."

"What, Riley?" I asked.

"Jon, I made love to my son, I made love to Brian." She replied sotto voce.

"We were on the couch, it was late at night, and Curt was gone to some 'redneck convention' in Idaho or Montana, or someplace."

"We had been watching 'The Last Great Picture Show' by Bogdanovich, and while it's not particularly racy, there is a lot of real-life innuendo and sexual experiences between a number of the characters. As we were lying together on the couch under a big puffy comforter, I felt him move up against my ass with an enormous hardon."

"Jon, I've gotta tell you, if inherited anything from Curt, he sure did inherit his dick, because that kid is well endowed!" she shyly chuckled at the thought.

I asked, "How big is he?" [You know, it's a guy thing. We always have to know how big the other guy's tool is.]

She answered, "Well, I do happen to know that, right, wrong, or indifferent, Brian's penis is 8 inches when erect and quite thick. I didn't have him circumcised either when he was born."

"Whew, he's bigger than me." I laughed.

"Jon, he's bigger than his dad. Actually, lots bigger." She smiled.

She went on, "Well, he began to kind of gently hump against my butt with his dick. I rolled onto my back and looked at him and asked him what he was doing. Brian blushed and told me that it just felt really good to be up nice and close to me."

"I told him he was full of crap and that he was just horny from seeing Cybil Shepherd's tits and ass."

"Brian said that it wasn't Cybil that turned him on, but 'Ruth,' Cloris Leachman's character that was having an affair with the much younger Timothy Bottoms."

I actually remembered the movie and the scenes Riley was describing. And I could understand how it would have affected Brian at that moment.

"I felt Brian moving around behind me, and the next thing I know he's rucked my nightgown up past my hips and I feel his naked crotch against my ass. I roll over and confront him, ask him what the hell is going on. He tells me that he just has to be next to me, to feel my skin against his, that he loves me, that he's always loved me, that he's always desired me since he can remember." She stops as she recalls this moment; I can tell it has affected her greatly.

"Jon," she says, "at this point I just melted. All of the discipline, the taboos, everything, simply vanished and I simply reached down and grasped my son's cock."

I leaned back on the couch and took a big slug of wine. Wow! My sister-in-law was telling me about touching her son's erect penis.

"I gotta say the first time I felt his dick, I about died. I couldn't believe how big he was. It's simply enormous, thick, long, and exquisitely hard!" Her eyes kind of glazed over as she described him.

"I peeled the comforter back and looked at my nude son's body. I couldn't believe how beautiful and sexy this son of mine had become. He was no longer a child, but a man. A young man, yes, but a man, nonetheless. Jon, I was smitten at that point, as was he."

She said, "We couldn't have stopped now if we wanted to."

"I ran my hands up and down his chest, his belly, his thighs, and finally took his cock in my hands again, stroking the shaft, rolling the foreskin up and down his shiny purple head. I reached down and felt his big balls, my son's balls full of sperm."

"I leaned down, opened my mouth and slid the head of my son's dick in! God, I felt like such a slut, kneeling next to the couch blowing my son. Brian was moaning, his hips bucking up and down as he tried to fuck his cock deeper into my mouth and throat. As I squeezed his balls, I could feel them tighten; I knew he was going to cum real soon."

"And cum he did! He began to ejaculate streamers of hot, salty sperm and semen into my mouth. Jesus, his cum tasted so good – still does." She stated wistfully.

"Jon, and just like a young man, Brian's cock didn't soften after he'd cum in my mouth. So, I asked him to stand up and follow me to the bedroom. Once there, I took off my nightgown and lay back on the bed and told him to get on top of me." She stopped and took a sip of wine, her eyes never leaving mine.

"Jon, am I horrible? Am I a terrible mother?" she queried.

I thought for a moment, and slowly replied, "No, Riley, I don't think you are a bad mother. I think that what has happened between you and Brian was an inescapable consequence of your family dynamic, and far be it from me, or anyone else, to judge you, Riley."

"Tell me what happened in the bedroom, Riley." I asked.

She smiled at me, glancing at my crotch "I think you are enjoying this too much, Jon."

I responded, "Riley, you have no idea. This is the most erotic thing I've ever heard."

"Well, when I lay back against the pillows and spread my legs, Brian moved between my thighs. I reached down and took his hard cock in my hand and slowly pulled the head of his dick to my cunt. We both watched as the tip of his cock began to slide inside of me. God, Jon, it was so hot to watch."

"I was so wet that Brian just sank straight into me up to his balls. I could feel his pubic hair grinding into my crotch. I humped my pelvis up to meet his as we began to fuck."

"Brian kissed me passionately as he drove his long, thick cock in and out of my wet pussy. God, it felt so damned good, being balled by this strong, virile young man; and made even more erotic in that he was my son – my own flesh and blood."

Riley's face was flushed as she recounted the tale of her first fuck with her son.

"We made love like this for several minutes, and then Brian began to fuck me harder and faster. He moaned that he was going to come. I told him that I wanted him to come, to come inside of me. I wanted to feel my son squirt his sperm deep in my womb."

She continued, "I reached down between our bodies and grasped his big swinging balls and began to squeeze and knead them with my fingers. Brian groaned with delight as I fondled his cum-filled nuts."

"With that I felt my son's entire body tense up, and he thrust deeply inside of my cunt and began to cum. I could feel his sperm and semen jetting into my cervix. I began to orgasm with him. Both of us clutched one another tightly as we came together. We kissed each other's faces, as our coupled bodies writhed in passion and abandonment. It was so awesome to be loved like this; something I hadn't known or felt in a long, long time." She concluded.

"Since that first night, I have taken my son into bed and my heart as my lover. We don't have sex every night. Far from it, actually. We really are just like any other couple; we make love when the mood and time is right. But, it is wonderful having a young man who has the stamina and desire to make love to me until I am virtually exhausted."

She stopped and looked at me. I didn't know what to say. I know what I wanted to do. I wanted to pull my rock-hard cock out and jack off; I was so turned on by Riley's story.

I thought for a second, and then asked, "Riley would it be possible to watch you make love to Brian?"

She giggled, "Jon, you want to watch me fuck my son? Does that turn you on? Are you hard now?"

"Yes, Riley, god, yes, I am so excited by what you've told me. And yes, I do want to see you screw your son. That would be so fucking hot!" I replied.

She looked at me, and then said, "Alright, but you must promise me that you'll hide and not let Brian know that you are there. Also, you must swear that you'll never, ever tell anyone about this. Fair enough?"

"Fair enough." I replied.

***

Riley and I determined that the best place for me to be a horny voyeur was in the closet in her bed room. The doors were louvered and I could easily see out into the room, and not be seen inside the dark closet.

Riley had brought the remaining half-bottle of wine and her glass with when we left my house. She poured a glass and set it on the nightstand next to her bed.

She began to take off her clothes in front of me. She laughed quietly and said, "Jon, since you are going to see me fuck my son, you might as well see me naked now."

I watched with bated breath as she unbuttoned her blouse and unsnapped her bra. Her big boobs tumbled forth, and I whistled appreciatively. Like my wife, Riley has big brown nipples and areolae. Her nipples were erected half an inch. She slid her shorts down her long, sexy legs; leaving her clad only in a pair of sheer white panties. She looked at me, with a smile on her face, and cupped her big breasts and shook them at me.

"Okay, baby, that's all for now." She said as she pulled on a long nightshirt and buttoned it halfway up.

She slid into bed and began sipping on her wine, while I sat in the large overstuffed chair next to the vanity dresser. We were both waiting for Brian to come home from the party at his friend's house.

***

A little after midnight we heard the Honda pull into the driveway. I hustled into the closet and closed the door. I had set up a hard-case suitcase with a folded blanket set up to sit on, and was surrounded by Riley's clothes hanging around me.

12