Her Secret's Out Ch. 03

Story Info
Tracey takes her first beads, and is taken on the desk
4k words
4.39
28.5k
12

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey had been caught watching porn on the office pc, and was now under the control of her erstwhile boss, Dan. He has headed off to a conference, leaving her with anal beads in place, instructions to send him pictures at regular intervals and the knowledge he will be back to punish her ass a little further.

Tracey spent the Thursday in her office, beads in place and her mind working overtime. She had already sent one photo of them wedged between her pert ass cheeks, and repeated this twice more whilst at work. By the end of the day she was frustrated, bewildered and yet absolutely loving it all at the same time. She was so caught up in this she kept them in to return home, the feel of them as each bump in the road moved them inside her was amazing and she was worried she may cum whilst driving.

Whilst Tracey barely worked in her office, Dan was at the less than interesting conference, but the expectation of the photos of Tracey did serve to keep him awake. He was a little surprised when he got nothing from Tracey on the first afternoon after leaving her in his office. He was not aware she had gone home and not started with the beads until the following morning, her ass was going to pay for that error.

As Dan started to plan just how to deal with this transgression, the first delightful, horny picture of Tracey's ass, plugged with the anal beads, finally arrived. Dan realised that she had clearly thought she was to start that day, as two more sexy shots of her widespread ass cheeks arrived through the conference, the ring on the beads the only thing visible between her parted globes. As the last one arrived for the Thursday, he was already excited at the prospect of what he had decided to do.

Friday morning at the conference was slow, but the first picture of Tracey's glorious cheeks made Dan smile, and got him hard and horny. He finally decided to reply, and thanked her for the most erotic images but reminded her that he had expected them to start appearing on Wednesday, the day he left the office. Dan's note sent a chill down her spine. His note said, "For the error I will have to punish you again. I will call by the office late today, around 6.30 when I know on a Friday, everyone will be long gone. I expect to find you waiting bent over my desk, your short skirt hitched up and ready for your next spanking."

Once this was sent, Dan knew the conference would go slowly and he was not wrong. Finally Nicky, his PA headed off with a mischievous glance his way, as if to say 'what did we miss out on doing?'. Dan smiled, but cursed inwardly and filed the thought for later. He headed slowly back to the office in the Friday traffic, but he at least knew what he would find when he got back in. The main rooms were empty, but a low light was on in his office.

Tracey had prepared herself, but was still nervous. She had decided to try to get Dan to forget his punishment, or at least take it easy, and had stripped down to just her stockings and suspender belt before lying across his desk. When she heard footsteps her heart pounded, terrified that it would be a cleaner, a colleague or worse still a senior manager! She knew if she were found in such a humiliating position, not only would it be all over the organisation before Monday, it would be all over the city!! She was hugely relieved when Dan shut the inner office door, and walked in. Tracey smiled as relief flooded through her, her arousal clear as she realised the relief had flooded her pussy too. Being bent across his desk, where they had conducted so much business, always aware of his seniority, his status, had an effect on Tracey. Her bare tits were pressed to the highly polished dark wood, and her nipples were hardened like diamonds. With another gush she remembered the beads were still in place, the ring now visible to Dan.

When Dan walked in at 6.30 and he was pleased to see Tracey had complied perfectly, indeed had added to his pleasure. Her upturned ass was naked and ready, the 6 straps of her suspender belt held up high-gloss black stockings and showed off her fantastic legs. And that appeared to be all she was wearing, her tits pushed down onto his desk, her face turned to one side, and which looked a little anxious but smiled at his return.

Dan nodded, and complimented Tracey on her thoughts, her fine body. He asked her to face forward as he stroked the cheeks of her exposed ass before bringing his hand down hard on the taut flesh. Without waiting for a response Dan continue his spanking, her flesh getting redder as the blows rained down. This time he was not taking it as gently as before and his hand began to sting as he covered her fleshy globes with handprints, which slowly suffused a deeper pink as the heat developed.

Tracey started to moan as he continued his onslaught, occasionally dipping a finger into her slick pussy which gave away just how horny this was making her. Each smacked landed on a slightly different part of her ass, hips and upper thighs. This was much harder than anything he had done before and quickly heat suffuses her lower body, her blood pumping in her clit, which felt like it was about to burst. As Dan alternately spanked Tracey's ass then slid a couple of fingers into her cunt, he laughed softly when he discovered just how wet she was.

Tracey's moans increased and she started to wriggle as her arousal flooded through her, driving her insane. Finally Dan ceased playing, and she began to anticipate the sound of his zip lowering, and the warm head of his cock entering her, her mind already fantasising about it spreading her tissues as he forced his way in, but ...... nothing!

Then, Dan slid his fingers inside her again, three, filling her wet, slick cunt. Tracey pushed back against them, eager to demonstrate what she wanted, what she needed. Dan paused his movement and asked her what he should do now... what would she like him to do. Dan knew what the answer would be, but he wanted to hear her ask, tell him exactly what she wanted, own up, admit to her need. Although Tracey felt she had been making it patently obvious, as she pushed against his fingers, she knew she would not get anything more unless she asked. She closed her eyes, gathered her courage, and took a deep breath.

"Fuck me Dan, for God's sake Fuck me Now!"

Dan smiled as Tracey finally voiced what she had hinted at on many of their encounters. For him it was so sexy when he heard her ask for it, finally recognising that she had wanted this all along. Throughout the week it had been increasingly difficult for him not to take her, each time he had her exposed ass in front of him had been both exquisite and arousing, but Tracey needed to know its up to him when she might get what she so badly desired. Even as his left hand toyed with her sopping wet cunt, opening the lips wide as he thrust three fingers into her, Dan took down his chinos.

"This may not look that delicate", he smiled to himself, but there was no-one watching and he was ready to fuck Tracey regardless.

His cock sprang out, its solid flesh straining to find Tracey's cunt. Quickly taking his fingers out of her willing flesh Dan eased the head of his cock in to replace them. Tracey groaned, almost as if in relief as she felt his cock stretch her pussy open. Dan knew his cock was not unduly thick, but made up for that in being longer than average, and he thrust half of its eight inches into Tracey. She moaned loudly and moved back, trying already to suck more of Dan's length into her. He could feel the beads rub against his cock as he slid further into her cunt.

"Remember to ask when you are about to cum", grunted Dan, and then he leant hard again and buried his cock all the way into her slick folds.

He could feel Tracey as she contracted her pussy walls around his cock even as he got into a rhythm. Fucking her was something he had long fantasised about, never knowing if she was sexy or hot underneath the clothes she wore. Dan knew he could not have hoped for someone as horny, as erotic, as absolutely tuned in for pleasure as the woman taking his cock as he pounded away at her. She moved across his desk with each thrust, her tits slid along the polished wood, her red ass cheeks a visible sign of his earlier efforts.

Moaning and grunting with pleasure, Tracey spoke hoarsely, almost gutturally. "God, Dan, I need to cum, pleeease...".

Dan smiled again, leant forward over her naked back and ass, and whispered, "Well done, yes, you may cum now."

As he finished whispering he continued his relentless fucking of her hot, wet pussy. He felt Tracey tense beneath him, and her tight cunt gripped his cock hard as her orgasm began to build. As she started to buck Dan resumed his spanking of her tortured cheeks, which brought a yelled response from a climaxing Tracey beneath him. She yelled loudly, calling his name as her cunt clenched time and again around his pounding cock. Finally, as her muscles relaxed Dan thrust harder and faster, which quickly brought him closer and closer until he finally exploded into her. Stream after stream of cum seemed to fill her pussy up, Dan's hardest and longest orgasm for ages. Tracey felt like he had shot half a gallon of cum up into her, the beads moving with every thrust and spurt until finally he finished, empty, drained.

As he began to soften, with Tracey slumped on his desk, Dan stroked her tortured ass gently, and teased the ring of the anal beads which brought a shiver of delight to Tracey's prostrate form.

"Mmm, even better than I hoped, you have a very hot and sexy body Tracey, and this is only the start. We have another punishment before the end of our first week, and I plan to fulfil this tomorrow, assuming you are free?"

Dan's words sent a shiver down Tracey's spine, could her ass take any more? Was it her ass that he had in mind, or had she let herself in for something much harder to take? Inwardly she groaned, but she knew this was the right place to be and she would accept anything he asked of her, now and going forward. Orgasms like that, she thought, are hard to come by and she realised Dan knew how to press the right buttons to really make her aroused. After only a brief thinking moment Tracey nodded, barely trusting herself to speak.

"Good, so be ready at your place by 7.30 pm tomorrow. On my arrival you will be wearing a spanking skirt, a corset and stockings and your highest heels. We will resume then, in the 'comfort' of your own home."

Tracey nodded her agreement as Dan eased out of her very full cunt. He reached for her silk knickers and slowly stuffed them into her creamy cunt, which stopped the flow out of their combined juices and filled her pussy up again.

"Leave these in until you get home... then put them on and send me a picture...."

Tracey looked shocked as he bunched up her panties and filled her cunt, but she just nodded again, pleased to be given further instructions from this now commanding presence in her life. She dressed slowly as Dan did the same. He left ahead of her, giving her time and space to compose herself, knowing she was full both back and front, and she had a journey home yet to make.

Once dressed Tracey left the office, and the cold evening air made her shiver. Her newly denuded pussy felt every sensation, the beads rubbed as she walked along the street and headed for the tube station. Tracey suddenly felt the need for a drink, and noticed that the city buzzed with the "after work" crowd, who were getting Friday drinks and a light bite to eat. On a whim, she entered a small bar, went to the counter and ordered a Smirnoff Ice. The bar tender brought it over, and she wriggled on the stool, utterly conscious of the beads, and her panties stuffed inside her. She thought of Dan's demand for another picture, and worried a little that they might end up on the internet somewhere. The more she thought, she realised she had been careful that there was nothing to identify her or her workplace in the background, and she smiled as she came to the conclusion that her own cunt was not significantly different from any other woman's.

A few guys in the bar approached her, looking for a quick and easy hook up, but she soon blew them away. Finally she downed her drink, got up and headed for the tube station. Tracey rarely brought her car on a Friday, knowing that if she had wanted to meet up with friends, she was free to do so without the worry of getting her car home, or having somewhere to leave it.

Well on into that Friday evening Tracey got back to the smart apartment block she lived in, and took the lift to the 10th floor apartment, with its view of the city stretching below. Without really thinking about it, she followed the instructions Dan had given her, the submission to his kinky ways almost complete. As instructed she removed her sopping, cum soaked panties, and slipped them on over her smooth bare pussy. She spread her legs wide, the soaked panties clinging to her mound and lips, and then took a number of photos on her mobile phone. Finally she selected a couple and emailed them to Dan, becoming more aroused as she did so, the thought of his face when they arrived served only to heighten her awareness of how naughty this felt.

Tracey still felt totally buzzed and could not settle. She sat on the couch, and surfed the many porn channels her subscription afforded her but they all seemed so tame and humdrum. Frustrated, wet and needing to cum one more time before she slept, Tracey got her lap top out and surfed the sites that had got her into this predicament in the first place. As she watched, she fingered herself to several orgasms, stopping only when she began to get sore. As she dozed off her mind wandered and began to wonder what Dan had in mind for the next night.

Dan went home still aroused from the horny scene Tracey and he had played out over his desk. He mused on the fact that he had not cum so hard and so long for quite a while, and this implied that Tracey was getting him aroused more than any woman he had been with. When he arrived home, the house seemed empty and quiet after the day he had had. When his phone bleeped he checked immediately, hoping to see Tracey following instructions. He was not disappointed, and the picture from Tracey made him smile and got his cock rising again. Her compliance with his wishes made him hornier than ever, but masturbation satisfied him less than usual. Dan immediately texted Tracey back, "Thanks for the erotic gift, remember your pain will also be your pleasure tomorrow, and it will be my pleasure too!"

He slept fitfully, spending time just how far they could go, his mind alive to the fact that it was only 6 days after he discovered Tracey in front of her PC watching those spanking sites. Saturday passed slowly and Dan made his preparations. He collected a few different items for spanking her ass, and his cock stirred as he pictured the most erotic and sexy pair of cheeks he had got close to. A couple of other toys, a clamp or two and he thought he was about ready.

At seven that night Dan made his way over to Tracey's place and parked the car. As he rode up in the lift he was already hard under his chinos, the memory of their lift ride earlier in the week enough to get him aroused. He had foregone underwear, he wanted to be ready to take her quickly when she was finally ready and prepared to receive his cock.

Dan rang the bell at the 10th floor apartment, and it was quickly opened. Tracey stayed partly hidden, she felt nervous, silly and sexy all rolled into one, 'dressed' as she was. Dan smiled, and guessed, rightly, that it was in case there were any of her neighbours around. He remembered his promise to make sure she had no embarrassment in front of people she knew, so her wariness was an acceptable compromise. As soon as she closed the door Dan drew breath, Tracey looked stunning. His cock jumped at the sight she presented, and he smiled to reassure her that she had met, indeed more than met his requirements. Dan pulled Tracey in close and kissed her hard, and realised as their tongues met that this was their first kiss. Tracey seemed shocked at such a display, but she quickly responded, and their tongues fought for space, mouths clamped hard to each other as their passion rose. Dan's hands roamed around the back of her tight black pvc skirt and found what he had expected - a bare ass, the straps of the spanking skirt were pulled taut over her sexy, fleshy globes but left them perfectly exposed for her punishment.

He stood back and admired the sight in front of him. The corset Tracey had chosen pushed up her full breasts and left her nipples exposed. They were already hard and pointed, nubs of flesh just waiting for their treatment. Her fantastic legs were coated (that is the only word Dan could think of to describe it) in the finest barely black nylon. Her black spike-heeled shoes gave her a good four inches more height, and the toes of her silky stockings peeked through perfectly. Her face was a picture as Dan looked over the vision in front of him.

"Thank you for taking your preparation seriously, you have excelled yourself and I am very pleased and very aroused", Dan growled huskily. "I suggest we sit down for a while, have a drink, and you can tell me, in great detail, just how you discovered your interest and how far you have already pursued it".

Dan took her hand and walked her back into her lounger, and the two sat opposite each other, in private for the first time. Tracey was nervous, her glaringly obvious and outrageous outfit screamed "fuck me I'm yours" and sat on her couch opposite the man that had released her innermost desires and made them reality was both arousing and intimidating.

"I have a bottle of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc from a small winery outside Nelson, I recall you have an interest in that region?"

Dan nodded appreciatively, still drinking in the sight of Tracey's body displayed for him and him alone. As they sat, Tracey poured two glasses and sipped her cold, smooth wine. She took much longer than required, gathering her thoughts.

Tracey blushed as she looked at Dan. "Well, I really can't say how I developed my interest in ..... well ...... you know.... spanking and such, but I guess I read a book or two, with a scene in it and then, um, er... well, I browsed about on the net and, well, came across a site or two!"

Tracey was scarlet after her revelations, mild though they were, and she blushed profusely from the roots of her hair to her toe nails. Considering the other part of Dan's question, she went on, "Quite honestly, I have never really done anything or acted upon my desires. I, erm, had one boyfriend, who might smack me a little during sex, and I did enjoy that, but he never did any more and I wasn't comfortable asking him to, for obvious reasons."

Dan nodded, and idly stroked her nylon covered thigh, possessively almost, as he indicated for her to continue.

"No one else of my acquaintance, boyfriends and stuff, were in any way into it, and well it was just kind of hard to bring it up, so, in answer to your question, my experience with you is pretty much the extent of it."

They sat in silence for a few moments, a comfortable silence, and Dan continued to stroke the silky stocking-covered flesh of Tracey as they thought about what she had said. Dan was surprised that she seemed a little unsure of what to do or say, the nature of her outfit and the request for her views had made her tentative. He had not viewed her as desirable before this last week, but in the last few days she had shown, not by choice, that she was attractive both physically and, for him , mentally. The spark she had sometimes showed was a perfect counterpoint to the role she had assumed. Then Tracey quietly added, "I think we can forget about the contract Dan - the six weeks thing. You know as well as I that we are both enjoying this, and I think want it to continue, and go where it may. Any pretence of it being under duress, is just that, a pretence."

12