Her Secret's Out Ch. 04

Story Info
Tracey accepts publicly she is Dan's and is fucked hard
5.4k words
4.56
21.5k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracey was a very professional HR consultant, caught by Dan, her manager, watching BDSM porn on the work PC. He had taken control of her pleasure, setting her dress code and spanking her ass regularly. At the end of part 3, when Tracey indicated she thought it was no longer under duress, Dan walked out of her apartment with an ultimatum she had an hour to decide on.

Tracey was totally gobsmacked! She sat in her apartment, two wine glasses in front of her, and wondered what had happened as Dan closed the door behind him. She had thought he would be pleased that she wanted this with him, and didn't need any coercion to enjoy the roles they both wanted. She had thought that telling him she was enjoying their little game would please him, and he threatened her with exposure. She felt her temper rising, and she struggled to control it. She had an overwhelming urge to smash the wine bottle off of the nearest wall, but restrained herself.

In her anger, Tracey stood up and grabbed a raincoat and threw it on over her "clothing", although, she thought angrily, the term clothing did not really apply! She pushed her feet into her high heeled pumps that she had worn earlier, and, grabbing her keys she left her apartment and headed for the lift down to the ground floor.

Dan had spotted two bars as he headed out, and decided a Guinness in the Irish themed one would go down well. As he ordered he mused on what reaction he was going to get. He knew he wanted this to continue, but he also wanted Tracey to really want him to take control, he wanted to be able to ask her to do things and receive punishments that tested and aroused her. He knew that if they had just agreed that they both wanted something it could spoil it all, and another speedy drift to vanilla sex was clearly not what either of them needed. He sipped his beer and watched the door, half expecting Tracey to enter but more expecting his phone to go.

Tracey knew, in her calm head, she should have remained in the apartment and allowed her temper to cool, but that was not an option in her current mood. The jolt of the lift as it hit the ground floor provided additional momentum as she left the lift, crossed the lobby and stood on the street. There were two bars, vibrant and lively, near her apartment - The Swift Half on the left, and McReadie's, an Irish bar to the right.

Tracey started by heading to the Swift Half and walked in, the loud chatter mingling with the sound of the piped music. Her eyes swept the bar and Tracey quickly worked out that Dan was not there.

"Must be McReadie's then," she thought, and turned to leave. On the way out her tall slim looks had clearly caught the eye, and the offer she had from a young man near the door left her in no doubt what he wanted to do with her. She brushed him off and headed back out into the night air, still fuming.

The music was blaring from McReadie's, and as it was poorly lit inside Tracey was momentarily blinded until her eyes adjusted to the darkness. All the seats were taken, and there were a number of customers stood throughout the pub and not just at the bar. A lot of couples were finishing off their meals, and it was difficult to make out Dan amongst the throng of diners and drinkers. She moved to the bar, and attracted the attention of the young, blonde barman. He quickly delivered her whisky and soda, and she took a long slug of the drink to calm her nerves, before she began to work her way around the bar. Suddenly she realised how warm it had become inside the bar, and with a start recalled what she was wearing under her coat. She would not be taking that off to cool down.

As she took a second, calmer, slug of her drink she carefully checked everyone at the bar, and decided Dan was not there. She began to wonder if he just went home, but she would not accept that just yet. She wanted to be sure and worked her way through the crowd from one side to the other, fending off more male advances and the odd grope with little civility. With an inward sigh of relief Tracey finally spotted him, sat alone on a small table right at the back.

Dan noticed Tracey, in her smart long rain coat and the high heeled pumps she had worn earlier, a few minutes after he had sat down at the back of the pub. He noticed the stockings too looked the same so he guessed she had just covered up without a thought for the consequences. He began to think this was a good sign, though he noticed she looked a tad pissed off as she scoured the bar for him. He waited calmly for her to find him, enjoying the cool, dark liquid of his drink as he thought about what he might say.

Dan was facing the door, and Tracey's temper flared further as she realised he could see her perfectly when she had entered the bar. She was tempted to upend her drink over his head, but instead she struck a pose synonymous with female anger and displeasure - hips tilted with one hand on the jutting hip. Tracey gave no thought whatsoever to how Dan might take what she was about to say. She thought even less about what the other customers, many of whom sensed a show-down and are focussed on the two protagonists, might think when she began her tirade.

"What, the fuck, was that about Dan? Do you have any fucking idea how hard that was for me to tell you that I was enjoying our games, and that you didn't have to blackmail me or threaten me? I want this as much as you! And I damn well know how much you want it! I seen your swollen cock, so don't bother denying it! Now, why don't you finish your fucking pint, and get back to my apartment, before I make a scene!"

Only then did Tracey stop and glance around at the palpable silence. Only then did she realise it was too late for being worried about a scene! She saw Dan's totally shocked face, and began to think she had overdone it slightly, so after a very pregnant pause, she added the word "please" on the end.

Dan was not quite prepared for the volley of words, the rant that Tracey gave as she struck a quite provocative pose. Neither were their fellow drinkers, as the noise gradually edged away, and who went quiet when Tracey mentioned having seen Dan's swollen cock. As she demanded "he finish his fucking pint and get back to her apartment" there appeared a dawning realisation of where she was and who was listening. After she so carefully added the word 'please' onto the end of it all, she stood staring at Dan and waited, along with 10 or so others, for his response.

Dan looked around and realised it was probably not the place Tracey would normally be, and that no-one seemed to know her at all. He took a sip of his beer and then looked directly at Tracey.

"Fantastic, you are fantastic... but I think you should tell these good people just what is going to happen when we return to your apartment, what I and you both want, don't you?" he said with a smile playing around his mouth. Tracey looked aghast, and was already a little flushed but Dan nodded his head and smiled to encourage her.

"Go on, this is part of it now and you know it. I will come back with you and continue where we left off once you have told everyone what will happen to you when I do."

Tracey went very still and quiet, the words like a bucket of ice thrown over her. Decision time, thought Dan, would she be his or had he really gone too far. Tracey stood frozen to the spot, all her anger had ebbed away at Dan's words. All she wanted to do was turn on her heels and say 'home', but she eventually shook her head. She stared at Dan, horrified, as if to check he is seriously going to make her do this? As he held her gaze, she could tell from his face that he was not joking - this was clearly like a test to him, and to pass she knew she was going to have to explain herself. Slowly Tracey started to speak, blushing even as she did so.

"Dan is going to spank me, to spank my bare ass for being so ... god, do I have to?" She looked pleadingly at Dan, and he nodded but told her it was nearly done. She continued, ".. for being so naughty and disobedient. And, I enjoy it, so there is no need for anyone to worry or report us... now," and there was a flash of the fighting Tracey back, ".. can we get the fuck out of her?"

Dan stood and grabbed her around the waist and turned her around to stroll out of the bar, leaving the bemused patrons behind. Just as they left, he lifted her coat tails just a little, enough to show the tops of her stockings as the door closed behind them. They walked fast, a silence between them that needed to be broken. Just as they reached the apartment block, Dan span Tracey around and clamped his mouth on hers. She responded again as she had done earlier in the apartment, but more urgently than before as he roamed her glorious ass cheeks again. She wanted him to rip her clothes off and fuck her there and then, the sexual tension was so high and her arousal so complete. He broke off and stood back slightly.

"Not quite how I planned it, but the outcome is what matters. I want to take control of you, but I wanted you to show me how bad you wanted it. Shall I continue upstairs?"

In answer Tracey leaned forward and stroked his cock through the front of his chinos. It was already hard from the feisty display, and her touch aroused him even more. "Please, I need what is coming to me."

"Good, I am pleased you said that... now when we get in your apartment before we discuss anything else I want you bent over a chair, your ass waiting for me and you will count every one of the swipes of my paddle."

Tracey put on a little pout, but then did as she was told and the two headed into the lift to go back to her 10th floor apartment. As the lift doors closed Dan opened her coat and found her fantastic body on display, the corset and spanking skirt still on and showing off her tits and ass for him to enjoy. Before they reached the 10th floor he slipped a finger between her legs and sought out her sex. Tracey was dripping, her pussy was soft, wet and silky smooth, the cunt lips spread open just waiting Dan's insistent fingers. That scene in the pub had really turned her on, and as his fingers found and opened her cunt lips Tracey almost came spontaneously, her juices flowing copiously. He lifted his fingers away and slid them into his mouth, and to Dan her juices tasted divine. Tracey's eyes never left his, though she was well aware that the lift was approaching her floor. Just as they arrived, Dan closed her coat and they walked out as any other couple would. Once behind her front door, Tracey smiled and took off her coat as instructed, then beckoned him in to her lounge and bent forward over her chair.

As Tracey bent over the chair in the living room, her ass was totally exposed. She waited for what seemed, to her, like an eternity, and she begin to wonder if Dan had changed his mind and left again. She looked back over her shoulder, but he was stood in the doorway, his shoulder propped against the door, and as she looked he smiled at her prostrate form. Tracey smiled back.

"Well c'mon, give me what I need, pleeeaase!" She said cheekily, and she turned back, expecting him to jump her, and begin to fuck her straight away. Dan was still not ready, he was in control and he approached slowly, and rubbed his hands over her exposed ass as she wriggled to get his full attention.

Dan knew their relationship had changed, for the better it would seem, but he still needed to retain that little bit of control. That's what made this charged atmosphere, that's what seemed to raise Tracey's desire even higher. Although he knew he would end up fucking at least one, if not all, of her welcoming holes, he decided to prolong the game, delay the pleasure. First he was going to give her what she desired - a good spanking. Her eyes widened a little as Dan took out the paddle he had brought along (with a number of other devices and toys) for their evening together.

"Before I fuck your glorious body, in as many ways as I can manage before collapsing, your ass needs some attention of a different kind. I think twelve of the best would be a good start, don't you?" he smiled.

Tracey nodded, and wiggled her tight ass again. The straps that held the skirt's sides together were above and below her full, ripe cheeks and Dan brought the paddle down onto her perfectly presented ass. The 'thwack' of the flat leather resounded around the room, and Tracey drew a sharp breath in as the first shock of the pain hit her, and then receded to leave a glow and a rush of endorphins. He caught her eye, and Tracey nodded, so Dan continued. The sensual nature of what he was doing engorged his cock inside his trousers as he alternated blows onto Tracey's upturned cheeks. With each one Tracey wiggled, as if to spread the pain, or the pleasure, wider. As Dan spanked her repeatedly, her ass began to burn, the heat travelled through her, spreading out in waves, igniting the sensitivity in her nipples, flooding her pussy.

After 6 well placed swipes, her firm ass was turning a lovely shade of red all over, the wide leather paddle covered the flesh far better than Dan's hand had. He slid his fingers between her thighs and sought out her pussy, even though he already knew what he would find. Tracey was so aroused it was almost untrue, her outer labial lips were spread apart, engorged with blood and covered in her copious pussy juices. Driving two fingers into the folds of her cunt, Dan covered them in her divine nectar before he took them out and licked his fingers clean. Tracey watched every movement, the sexual tension was building mercilessly as Dan made her wait for what he knew she wanted most of all. For Tracey the paddle burned much more than his bare hand, and it was another step along the road that she knew she wanted, even though his hand had seemed more personal. All she wanted now was his cock inside her, filling her up... but Dan had not finished.

Dan sought her cunt out again, and three fingers slipped easily into her sopping wet folds. Juices were running onto her legs, her pussy walls were giving little convulsions around his fingers so he knew she was so close to her orgasm. His cock is so hard now, and strained at his trousers so before he completed his spanking of Tracey's ass Dan slipped off all his clothes below waist level – he didn't want anything to stop the full length of his hot rod from being buried all the way into Tracey. She watched and wiggled as his cock was revealed, its engorged head showed signs of pre-cum and its full length was solid and hard. Tracey's mind swam, the sounds of paddle on flesh, her own moans made her doubt her own feelings, she could not get over how good this felt. Dan's every touch drove her higher, the waves of heat from each stroke took her closer to her orgasm.

Dan resumed his spanking, only six to go, and the swish of the paddle down onto Tracey's tortured flesh was followed by the groans of Tracey as she fought back the tide of pleasure that this was bringing her. As he delivered the last blow, Dan dropped the paddle, and before Tracey could say anything he slammed his hot cock deep into her pussy. It felt tight, her skirt was keeping her legs closer together than Dan knew they needed. Even as he thrust in and out, trying desperately to fill her cunt up with the full length of his cock Dan reached for the straps and to release the sides of the skirt. He managed this quickly and Tracey immediately spread her heavenly thighs a little wider, moaning as he drove his hard flesh into her.

Tracey had soon reached the point where she was ready to beg and plead with him to fuck her hard and fast. She felt her juices running down her inner thighs, as Dan finally and quickly drove into her and pumped her hard. She screamed with the intrusion, the sensation of being instantly filled, the feeling of completion, of meeting her need. She convulsed almost constantly, clamped down tightly on Dan's swollen flesh, and through it all, he rode her, and played with her breasts, with her hard pointed nipples, and finally with her clit. She found herself thrusting back against him, she spread her legs a little wider, eager to ensure that she could accommodate his full length.

"Oooh god, fuccckkk", groaned Tracey as Dan's cock filled her up. Her soft, silky tunnel of flesh enveloped his cock each time he slid in and out, and her vaginal muscles seemed to pull him in, grip him and release him on each thrust. He felt his body move up against the red hot, punished flesh of Tracey's cheeks as he filled her completely. Without warning Tracey screamed as her orgasm ripped through her, the pent up frustration that they had built up through the night released in wave after wave. Her contracting pussy was so hot, it gripped Dan's cock so hard it became difficult to continue his thrusting.

Tracey moaned loudly, delirious with the pleasure of her pounding orgasm. She knew it was already the best sex she had ever experienced, and even as her cunt was filled time and again my Dan's thrusting cock she knew she wanted more, more, more! She did not want this to end, she had tried to say that any blackmail was completely unnecessary, as she wanted this so badly. Dan was meeting her every need, needs she was, until very recently, unaware she possessed. Eventually, her orgasm subsiding, Dan was released a little, and pulled his cock almost out of Tracey each time, her labia lewdly spread around his cock as it drove in and out.

After each slow withdrawal he slammed back into her, driving her forward over the chair. Her tits hung below her, exposed by the corset she wore, and Dan could see her nipples had become bullet hard points of flesh. He reached around to tug on them, and brought his cock even harder in to Tracey. Finally this became too much. She felt him tense up a little, and the familiar sensation started in his balls before it shot up his cock.

"Oooh, fuck, yes.... aargh," Dan spasmed and yelled as the semen burst up his member and began spurting into Tracey. Dan bucked and thrust, cumming violently into Tracey's cunt, pulse after pulse of his hot white seed seemed to flow from him as he finally collapsed onto Tracey's back, spent. The room was silent, then a gentle hand reached under Dan and lightly stroked his balls. He lifted up and smiled at the tousled head below him.

"Fucking hell, that was worth the wait," Dan said, and Tracey nodded. "You are the sexiest woman I have had the pleasure of meeting, and I think I want to continue this a little more," he continued, even as his cock softened inside Tracey's very full cunt. "So, there will be no 'blackmail', but this will work only when I am in control - shall I continue?" He was still inside Tracey, his seed filling her up, her cunt full to the brim with his hot cum. She pressed back against him, reluctant to let him pull out.

Finally Dan eased back, and his softening cock slipped easily out of her juicy pussy, some creamy white cum appeared on her well used labia. As he did so, Tracey fell to her knees, and eagerly took his softening cock into her mouth, and licked it clean of their combined juices, and relished the taste of their joint pleasure. She could tell he was somewhat surprised by her action, and it had been instinctive, no prior thought, just something she needed to do. He knew his cock was usually a little more sensitive after cumming, and this time was no different. The sensations she brought out though were exquisite, Tracey's soft tongue worked ever so carefully around his tender flesh, as if she knew the effect of her wet, warm lips and tongue would have on his now flagging member.

Finally she let his cock slide out of her mouth, satisfied that she had completed the job to perfection. Tracey stood and pressed against him, kissing him thoroughly as their tongues duelled with each other and their hands roamed to arouse flesh once more. Dan noticed there was a hint of their juices as they kissed, an erotic taste of Tracey's honey combined with another, slightly salty one, which he realised with a start was his own cum. As they finally broke apart, both gasping for air, Tracey smiled, " Well, that was fun!! Yes, Dan, I definitely want you to continue! We have the whole weekend, don't we? Please show me what else you have in that bag of tricks of yours??"

12