Her Secret's Out Ch. 05

Story Info
Displayed, spanked, plugged, and revealing her desires.
4.8k words
4.63
26.9k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan and Tracey were, for the moment, sated. He had spanked her ass and fucked her whilst she was blindfolded, a plug filling her ass and her cheeks tortured and red, burning with the heat generated from his blows. The relationship had been agreed, after Dan had walked out leaving Tracey to fume and consider whether or not she wanted to submit to him regardless of the hold he had over her. Being caught masturbating in front of a spanking scene on her work computer was a distant memory for them both, now caught up in the excitement of the variety of ways to enjoy each other's body.

When Tracey had said, "I want to do so much more of this, so whatever you say... boss," the words could hardly express how wonderful she felt, how complete, sated and back in line with the world her submission to his needs had brought her. Dan had spanked her hard, fucked her on her own table, filled her ass with a butt plug, and for Tracey it had been amazing, she had loved every single second of it.

The two of them headed to Tracey's bathroom, and entered large state of the art shower which had jets down both sides and a massive circular head above. Her naked body looked amazing, the sex had clearly given her a glow, her ass in particular radiating from Dan's attentions, and her nipples were just hard points of pleasure. She turned the water on, then grinned at Dan. "You just stand there," she growled, and poured a little shampoo into her hands, soaped up her hair and washed and rinsed it thoroughly as he watched, amused. Then she began to wash her body, caressing her tits and nipples, her flat abdomen, her silky toned thighs, her naked smooth pussy and finally her round, firm ass. Tracey took her time, soaping herself in a slow and provocative manner which was solely designed to enflame and arouse him. She could not resist a smile, as she saw his cock was stirring back to life once again.

When she was squeaky clean, she poured shampoo into her hands again, and turned her full attention to Dan. She had to stand on tip toes to reach at first, and he smiled as he bent slightly at the knee to make it easier. Tracey shampooed his hair, massaging his scalp and then rinsed him thoroughly. Starting again, she soaped her hands and massaged his neck and shoulders, arms and back as she washed him while he was braced against the wall. She worked slowly down his legs, and onto his calves and feet, then smacked him lightly to indicate for him to turn around. Dan obliged her and Tracey worked her way up his front side, soaping him and washing him thoroughly, rubbing the silky suds all over his nipples, his firm flesh.

Finally she soaped her breasts and leaned forward, using them to wash his chest and flat belly. She rubbed her pointed nubs of flesh against his body, and writhed up and down, pressing her tits into him as she got lower and lower. Finally her tits encased his cock as it stood proud between them, the soap letting it slide sexily over her smooth tit-flesh as she pressed them around his cock. She turned her attention properly to the hard, swollen flesh of his cock, which had been attempting to poke her in the eye as she ground her tits around it.

Tracey soaped her hands again and ran them repeatedly over the length of Dan's fully erect cock and his heavy balls. If anything his cock grew harder under the so silky feel of her slippery hands over his flesh. She allowed her soapy fingers to work back across the delicate and oh, so sensitive perineum and Dan groaned above her as her fingers slid easily back between his ass cheeks. Tracey briefly wondered if he would enjoy her playing with his anus, but he remained in place, so she took that as tacit agreement. Slowly she worked one soapy finger in to his ass, the soap helping the passage of all of her long slim finger into his virgin rear hole. She pumped it gently as she engulfed his swollen cock with her mouth. Dan felt his knees almost give way at the sensations she was giving him.

Tracey sucked and licked and fluttered her tongue all over his manhood. One hand continued to slickly fill his ass, her other hand was weighing his heavy balls, as she relaxed her jaw and throat and worked his cock to the back of her mouth. Breathing calmly she suppressed her gag reflex, taking his cock further into her mouth and throat until her nose touched his stomach. At this Dan almost came again, the sensation of his thick cock head squeezed into her tight throat almost too much to bear.

"Fucking hell Tracey, that is such an amazing feeling, keep on, god, that is soooo good..." groaned Dan as her nose nuzzled against his abdomen. He wanted to fuck her mouth, the feeling was so heavenly, and the sight of her body knelt in front of him enough to drive him wild again. He didn't know if Tracey could take him trying to slide his cock in and out, so he stroked her head as she sank onto his cock, and said, "God, you are good, Tracey, just fuck my cock with your mouth, I want to fill your throat with my cum!"

Dan had never had a deep throated orgasm, but he could tell he was going to be getting one soon. He didn't know if Tracey had done this before, but the sensations she was developing in his cock and ass were amazing, indescribably erotic. He watched in awe as she lifted her mouth right off his cock and then dove back down, taking it all the way into her throat each time. It seemed to get easier for her, though it was getting harder for Dan not to cum, as her mouth sucked in on his solid flesh and her tongue just licked the underneath of his member as it slid deeper into her throat. Even as she was doing this, Dan felt her pushing her finger harder into his ass, massaging his prostate and giving him the most intense feelings as his orgasm built again. He rested his hands on her head as she worked his cock over and over again, almost oblivious to the effect she was having on him. Eventually Dan could not hold it any longer, and as she drove her finger hard into his ass, and sank her wet, warm mouth down fully onto his cock he tensed.

"God, that is fucking amazing," he yelled out loud as he spurted, cumming hard into Tracey's throat. After a couple of pulses of his cum had just gone straight down Tracey eased the head of his cock out of her throat and let the last few spurts rest onto her tongue, licking the now sensitive tip and then smiled up at him as she rolled the white liquid around. Almost obscenely provocative, Tracey opened her mouth for Dan to watch as she swallowed the last of his load.

The two of them finally kissed and Dan tasted the remnants of his own salty cum properly, but the effects of hot scene they had just played out are so great it seemed to him to be the right thing to do. He teased her nipples as they finished their shower, and thanked her for a fantastic orgasm.

"I don't know how you do that, but I know I like it, it was the most fantastic orgasmic sensation. I think we might just have to do that again.. perhaps your office?"

Tracey grinned and the two of them towelled dry, suddenly realising the hunger that was now upon them after so much sex and not enough food. Dan whispered to Tracey, "I'll go and order some food to be delivered, if you get dressed to tease and please. With the right 'encouragement' I think I might just manage to fuck your gorgeous body once more before I go... but... only 5 items of clothing and your shoes are allowed and I want the beads back in place too!"

Tracey was excited at Dan's words, already turned on and so very wet!! He was hitting all of her buttons, and she knew she had never been so aroused, so ready to be ordered to please. As he headed back to the lounge she turned to her preparations, as he had instructed. She began with the beads, and rummaged around in a drawer to find some KY lube. Tracey worked a little onto her finger and more into her ass, then began to pop the beads in one by one as Dan had done earlier. Finally, breathing a little harder, they are all in situ, and she looked to get dressed.

"Hmmm," she thought, "five items he said, and he'd told me to dress to tease." Her mind whirled, she knew how much Dan loved stockings, so she slowly, sensuously rolled on a pair of barely black lacy top hold ups, and enjoyed the feeling as the sheer fabric slid over her smooth flesh. Her pussy lips moistened a little further, and she shivered a little in anticipation. "Does that count as one or two?" she wondered.

Tracey then selected a pair of very high heeled stiletto shoes - slightly platformed with a 5" heel and in black patent leather. She worked her stocking covered feet into them. "Hmmm, that leaves one item" thought Tracey," and I have just the item to surprise Dan."

She looked around her large walk in wardrobe, and considered a waist-cinching basque, but decided there was not enough time to get properly into it, so Tracey selected a little baby doll nightie, that just skimmed to the top of her thighs. Made of a shimmering, fine see-through black material, there was just enough form to lift and almost offer her breasts. At the rear it just covered her ass, and was slit up the front with the top half held closed around her firm tits by fine lace ties. This was perfect, the outfit could easily be undone by pulling the bow between her breasts, and with a last glance in the mirror to re-apply some deep red lipstick, Tracey headed back to the waiting Dan.

Tracey walked into the room, and Dan silently drew breath at the astonishingly sexy vision she presented. Slightly amused, he realised she had misunderstood his instructions in her haste to tease and please. Not that he was complaining - only five items plus the shoes was his idea, but she had only got, from what he could see, five items in total! She walked carefully over to him, the very high stiletto heels made her already stunning figure seem ever slimmer and Dan guessed she would be well aware of the beads that filled her gorgeous ass. The stockings had a smoky sheen to them, and highlighted her toned legs to perfection, and he intended discovering how toned they were quite soon!

The two embraced, though this time it felt more as friends. Dan pressed her close in and kissed her passionately, and told her just how stunning she looked and thanked her for complying with his wishes. He had ordered from an exclusive Chinese place that managed to achieve excellent food but delivered to the door. Tracey got them both another glass of the wine from the chilled bottle started earlier, and the two kissed passionately again, Dan forcing himself on her as he strove to arouse her again.

As they kissed, tongues playing and fighting for space, Dan started to explore her body again, he just could not get enough of her sexy curves and folds. The flimsy material allowed his hands to lightly float over her full, firm breasts but he soon wanted to sample more. Kneeling, Dan parted Tracey's slim legs slightly before lightly licking her nylon covered ankles. He worked his way gently and delicately up her calves, teasing the flesh with his lips and slowly found his way up towards the junction of her thighs. Above the band that held up her stockings Tracey's flesh was pale and creamy, and Dan licked his way around them before he dipped his tongue gently in between her already pouting pussy lips. He moved upwards, eliciting a groan from Tracey as her aching pussy was left behind. Dan worked over the flimsy material and started to tease her nipples through the thin, barely black fabric of her baby doll nightie. The points of her full, firm tits pushed the fabric outwards into his waiting mouth. He nipped them lightly, rolled each one around, and began tugging the nipple and its fabric hard, which brought a gasp and moans from Tracey as she grabbed the back of his head and held it firm against her tits.

Dan concentrated on her tits, wetting the fabric of her nightie by sucking as much of each one as he could into his mouth. Filling his mouth with Tracey's warm, firm tit, his tongue played with the nipple at the back of his mouth. He repeated this with each tit, alternating until the fabric stuck wetly to her nipples and left nothing to the imagination as they stood erect and straining. As he sucked her firm flesh in, Dan lightly touched his way up Tracey's thighs, exploring her nylon covered flesh with his fingers. With his mouth firmly clamped on her tits Dan slid a finger across Tracey's already wet pussy. Her lips were already spreading, the flesh sexy and slick to the touch. He teased her, his finger ran up and down her ever widening pussy, eased the lips apart and occasionally strayed out to rub the top of her clit, hidden still in its pink hood. Finally he clamped his mouth around her tit and sucked hard as he slipped two fingers into her overflowing honeypot. Then, the doorbell rang...

"Aaah, the food is here, I think you should get that," Dan said, and he freed Tracey's perfect breast from his mouth but worked a third finger into her cunt and felt the beads wedged firmly in her ass. He watched her eyes widen, and she started to say no, so he pressed a finger against her lips.

"I guarantee our delivery will be by a female, and you just have to take the bag and hand over the cash, which will be more than they want. Thank her, tell her to keep the change and close the door..."

Tracey looked at him, gulped and extracted herself from Dan's grip. She took the money he held out, and walked gingerly towards the door as the bell rang again. What she wore was nothing more than packaging for her body, to present it in a sexual manner. Her tits were clearly visible. The entire nightie just skimmed the tops of her thighs, and ended before the top of the stockings, and was split all the way up the front, held together only with a little bow under her breasts.

Before she reached for the handle, Tracey turned to Dan, a pleading look in her wide eyes.

"No, no, no - please don't make me do this! I'll be humiliated," but even as she said the words, she knew that she was testing him again, testing his resolve, and his ability to dominate her. For a brief moment he said nothing, just looked at her and held her eye. For Tracey an eternity seemed to pass, the doorbell rang a second time, and Dan repeated his order, but firmer and with a certain force she could not ignore, "Tracey, answer the door now!"

She dropped eye contact, and took a deep breath to steady her nerves, then continued the walk to the door. In her mind Tracey is composing herself, its really not far, and yet, for her that door stretched away in the distance. Could she do this she wondered to herself, and what would it signal to Dan if she did?

She reached the door, took another deep, steadying breath, and before she could change her mind Tracey swung it open - and found two very shocked people on the other side! The delivery girl had been expected, but not the neighbour who was just passing. She quickly took the food, shoved the money into the girl's hand, gave her a brief smile, and quickly slammed the door shut!

Tracey's heart was beating so fast and hard, adrenalin pumped madly though her, and yet she found herself now turned on like never before. She brought the food to the table, where Dan had set out plates and cutlery, and finally she collapsed into a fit of giggles, releasing the pent up tension. She turned to Dan and kissed him deeply, then broke away saying, "you are so naughty - and... I loved it!!"

Dan had watched impassively as Tracey realised what he meant, and had tried to compose herself. When she looked again, she realised he was serious and slowly walked towards the door. Dan's view was perfect, her fantastic figure on display from behind, her ass flesh was just visible under the shimmering nightie but became exposed as her heels made her walk a with a slight swagger. Dan whistled quietly, her legs are gorgeous he thought, heightened by the heels and stockings. He could barely wait to have them spread wide open for him again. He watched her pause and saw her pluck up her courage, which aroused him more and more. Her willingness to submit and to trust his judgement in giving them both pleasure was an erotic stimulus in its own right.

When Tracey opened the door she was unlucky, another woman was passing by as she hurriedly paid the wide-eyed delivery woman for their meals. Dan watched with interest as the transaction took place, and he noticed with interest that the delivery woman did not take her eyes off Tracey's very obvious breasts, the wet material clinging to them hid nothing. She unconsciously licked her lips and Dan made a mental note that there may be something to explore there for the future.

Tracey rushed back in, and was now euphoric and exceptionally aroused. As she came away from the door Tracey felt her juices running down her thigh, and she could tell Dan knew just how aroused she was by being exposed in this way. He felt himself growing hard again, barely able to believe what controlling and being with Tracey was doing for his cock! As they kissed again he let his hands rest lightly on the end of the beads still firmly filing Tracey's delightful ass. She told him that he was naughty, but, breathily continuing, "I loved it... now".

"If you thought that was naughty, you will really enjoy some of the ideas I have in mind for your pleasure. And believe me Tracey, this is not just for my pleasure but for yours. Tell me, are you turned on, is your pussy wet again?" was Dan's sultry reply, as his hands toyed with the plug in her ass.

Tracey nodded, and said, "I would not have thought it, but god, yes, I am turned on like never before, and.. yes, my pussy is so wet already." Dan slipped two fingers into her cunt, and found she was absolutely right, her pussy was overflowing again already. The feeling of her juices coating his fingers aroused Dan further, and as he took them out he watched Tracey's face change as they disappeared from her pussy and appeared at her mouth. She nodded again, and then eagerly took his fingers one by one into her mouth. She licked them almost as if she were sucking his cock, cleaning them of her own juices, another erotic sight that Dan savoured as he planned to challenge her further.

"Mmm, my cock is getting harder too, the anticipation of filling you up again is almost too much... but we should eat." And the two finally settled down to eat, the food was delicious and neither had realised how hungry all the frantic activity had made them.

"Mmm, must have worked up an appetite somehow," Tracey joked, though as they ate Tracey squirmed occasionally with her ass on the end of the beads. Dan watched her face, her tits, her fantastically talented mouth, and started to plan some more challenging times for Tracey. Their conversation was rushed, heated and yet fun, but they were always flirting. At one point Dan said, "I am sure if I said this in work it would be viewed as highly incorrect!" but Tracey just blushed slightly and told him that he could say what he wanted when he wanted, as long as no-one from their work was within earshot.

With the plates clean, the glasses refilled Dan and Tracey stood at the same time, almost as if they had read each other's minds. The two had enjoyed a nice relaxed meal, though Tracey could never quite forget the beads in her ass, and now they were both in the mood to continue, energy restored. Dan grabbed Tracey and pulled her in towards him, spun her around and took a handful of each breast as he ground his hard cock into her sexy derriere. He whispered into her ear, "I am going to spread your legs wide, up on my shoulders, and then fuck you hard, and you are going to keep those beads in while I do. But, we are going to watch your favourite website or DVD whilst I do it, I want you as hot and horny as I can. Now, what is that favourite fantasy pic... perhaps I can replicate it next time?"

12