Her Secret's Out Ch. 06

Story Info
Tracey's ass gets a plug, then Dan!
5.2k words
4.55
23.5k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6 Dan..

As he left Tracey's and made his way into the dark night, Dan pondered on the last week's events. He shook his head, almost unable to believe how good the sex had been between him and Tracey. Only last Monday he had no idea Tracey was such a horny woman, but now with her dark secrets revealed, and a little pressure she had opened up and allowed him to release some of her pent up desires. The drive home was a blur, autopilot kicked in as the images of her fantastic body flashed through his mind. Her willingness to submit coupled with the feisty way she would not let it end and Dan knew he hadn't been so turned on by someone for a long time. He just wondered if they could keep it up. As he drove he knew he had every intention of trying, as he so wanted to spank, flog and whip her perfect ass before he fucked it senseless. In his mind he began to plan a trip to the discreet club he hadn't been to for a while, but which he knew Tracey would love. It was there he thought he could arrange to fulfil one of her favourite fantasies.

Tracey tossed and turned for the remainder of Saturday night after Dan left, wild visions of her encounter with Dan rolled through her mind like a porn movie on an endless loop. It had been fantastic, and surpassed her wildest expectations. Just before she dropped off her mind clicked, and she started to wonder what Dan had meant by his suggestion that he would arrange something to meet her fantasy. As she remembered again the many cocks cumming all over the woman in the film she had chosen, her pussy flooded and her imagination went wild!

Dan spent a restless Sunday, checking texts and e-mails between pleasant conversations with aging relatives. The family were great, he thought, but this event came at just the wrong time. Last night's final explosive encounter regularly played through his mind, his thoughts always on Tracey's body, perfect for such raunchy sex. Occasionally his reverie was broken by some family member or other, and eventually it was over and he could retire to his private space and his PC. Dan spent a while surfing for the contacts he needed for Saturday, and smiled as he found the club welcomed him back discreetly, and reminded him the rules remained the same as when he had last been.

Monday morning came oh so slowly for Dan, and he was the first in to work. He needed to know it wasn't a dream, and that Tracey would still play along with the game. He realised, as he contemplated the empty office, that it was even more fun now he knew she was willing. She would still do what he asked, but her choice was to submit rather than the forced blackmail affair. She actually got her kicks from giving up her control to him, and she was wetter and more compliant the harder he treated her. The photos Dan had from the previous week were still on his phone, and before anyone came in he looked again to remind him of what Tracey was so willing now to do for him. The team started to arrive, and Tracey joined them. The morning conversation was all routine, and Tracey gave him the normal pleasant 'hello' before she headed off to her office. He detected a slight flush as they spoke, but both managed to keep up normal appearances. Dan was pleased to see Tracey had followed his instructions.

Back in her apartment Tracey had tried on several new purchases before setting off for work that morning, and had finally decided on a black pinstripe tailored suit, with a skirt 22 inches long, bringing it below mid thigh, but nowhere near her knees. Tracey knew it was much more daring than usual, the heels too a little higher than she had worn before. Dan almost whistled as she went past and already he could feel his cock swelling in anticipation.

Frustratingly the early morning meetings kept the two apart, but by 10 Dan was clear. He buzzed her, as he knew Nicky, his PA would be away for a couple of hours. Tracey went through quite quickly and shut the door behind her. Dan smiled briefly and said, "You look fantastic, you were fantastic on Saturday... so.. we go on. You know your role, your duty."

In answer Tracey smiled back, reached under her skirt and shimmied down a pair of fine silk knickers which she immediately presented to Dan for his inspection. He grabbed her slim body and pulled her close, kissed her hard. As he did he roamed her firm ass with his hands and pressed his hardening cock into her groin. "So, I am going to cum in you every day this week... and Saturday's plans are already advancing. Your only choice this morning is where to receive me....", and he slipped his hand under the hem of her skirt to find the warm, soaking pussy yet again.

A nasty little part of Tracey wanted to say "My ass", but she didn't know if she was ready for that. Instead Tracey whispered, "My pussy please" as Dan slicked two fingers in and out of her, her arousal clear. Her eyes were lit up, her face flushed with the excitement generated between them. Dan thought she looked fantastic, and he was turned on already by the thought of what they were doing, and where. How could they keep this from the team? He wasn't sure, but decided they would work that out later. For now he concentrated on working his fingers in and out of an increasingly aroused pussy, and Tracey's cunt lips spread wider apart as her juices flowed freely. Dan remembered the first time he spanked her on his desk and decided that was what we needed again right now.

"Over my desk, your skirt is just the right type for lifting, and your ass needs a good spanking before I fill your pussy - I bet you had an orgasm alone last night?"

Tracey walked passed Dan, and nodded in answer to his question. She was no longer embarrassed by this, just aroused and wanting to enjoy the moment. Her heart beat rapidly in anticipation, and without taking any of her well-cut business suit off she bent over, and waited. Her toned legs barely disappeared under the hem of the skirt, which was already higher than usual before she bent forward, and she displayed more of those legs today than before. The heels were a little higher, and helped show off her smooth, firm calves and put her ass at just the right level. Dan lifted up her skirt, and stifled a gasp. Her ass looked simply fantastic. Firm round globes of flesh, teased apart by stretching forward, with her smooth pussy lips visible, clearly as denuded as they were last week.

Thwack! Dan brought his hand down on her cheek, and Tracey started and gasped audibly. She had been away in a fantasy of her own, and had not heard what Dan had said about spanking, and was already expecting his cock to start filling her up. She knew better than to say anything, and quickly sank back down onto his desk. Dan warmed to his task and rubbed each cheek between blows, but he gave Tracey a sound spanking. The red flesh got warmer, and Tracey started to squirm more and more, unable to hide the fact that her pussy was soaked, the treatment of her ass going straight to her sex. He began to spread his blows across the whole of her taut flesh, and the tops of her thighs received some of the last few. He could see the dewdrops of her honey that had formed on the outside of her engorged cunt lips and he slipped one finger along between them, teasing the flesh and coating his finger. He thought her taste sensational, sweet and tart at the same time, and he dipped into her cunt time and again, and sucked more and more from his fingers. Tracey moaned from all the attention her sensitive lips were getting.

Tracey wiggled her ass as Dan played, but he was just getting ready. He pressed her down onto his desk with one hand, and his other freed his cock. Exposed, it was now rock hard, long and firm, and ready to plunge into the waiting pussy before him. He thrust the full length in one go into Tracey's overflowing cunt, and felt the head reach all the way to the end of her tunnel. She groaned, and stifled the call out she clearly wanted to make, still aware of where they were.

Dan built up a steady rhythm, amazed at her fantastic body, so responsive and his to play with and pleasure. He held her down, and thrust hard, the sensations of the soft, silky walls of her cunt gripping his long cock were gloriously sensual. Tracey pushed back with each of his plunging strokes, desperately trying to get Dan's cock to fill her to the brim. Dan knew he could not hold on too long, and he leant back to change the angle, the sensitive tip of his cock grazed the roof of her cunt as it moved in and out. Finally he erupted, cumming hard into Tracey's waiting body. Even as he did so, he resumed the spanking of her already red and sore ass. This sharp pain onto her tortured cheeks was enough to drive her own orgasm and she clenched Dan's cock with her cunt walls as the tremors ripped through her. She stifled a scream, stuffing her fist into her mouth as the waves ripped through her.

Finally they came down, and Dan became aware it was barely 10.30, and they had just fucked on his desk with all their colleagues a couple of rooms away. As his cock finally softened and was close to sliding out of Tracey, Dan reached under Tracey's body and tugged at her full breast. She looked and smiled at him.

"So, did I pass or do I need to be punished again?" she asked cheekily.

"Mmm, well, I think a daily punishment of some part of your very pliant, very sexy body is absolutely vital, as well as giving you a reminder for the day that you are mine. I know you have clients to see, so I think you should wear these and collect your others in the lift later! I will e-mail you with tomorrow's assignment later!"

As he said this, Dan handed Tracey some tight, shiny latex panties, a solid rubber phallus at just the right point to plug her overflowing pussy. He motioned her forward, and dumbstruck she stepped into the panties and Dan slid them slowly up her stocking clad legs, and settled them into position. The plug was slowly inserted into her widely open gash of a cunt, which stemmed the flow of their combined cum from leaking out, and added to the sensation overload that was hitting Tracey as she let him do as he wished.

Tracey kissed Dan, a little embarrassed as she left his office and worried that their co-workers may have heard. Relieved, she could see they hadn't, as they all continued to apply themselves to their work as though it was any other day. She returned to her desk, and wriggled in her seat, the probe stimulating her already over sensitive pussy, and she began to wonder how the hell she would do any work at all that day.

For Dan, the day passed slowly, the vision of Tracey always fighting for space in his mind even as he worked with clients on difficult equal opportunities information or policies.

Tracey's day crawled by, an action replay of her morning encounter ran through her mind and distracted her constantly. The probe inside her teased and tormented her already aroused pussy, and as she sat it only served to push further and deeper into her most private place. As she walked around the office and out to clients her legs occasionally gave way as the movement of the probe stimulated her further, the trapped seed making it slide sensually in her tunnel. Even after the occasional visit to the ladies room, she dutifully slid the latex panties back up her thighs and settled the plug into place. Dan noted Tracey had been out to a couple of clients today, and he wondered how she managed to stay calm with the hard probe inside her, keeping her full of their juices and keeping her stimulated. At some point in the afternoon he noticed that she had come back in, and was hard at work on the write-up. Dan smiled through the open door, and when no-one was looking whispered, "Still in?"

Tracey reddened slightly as she grinned back, and whispered, "Of course, but its bloody tormenting, when do I get out of them?"

Dan smiled and mouthed, "Later in the lift", and left her to the last half hour of work.

Back in his office Dan texted Tracey, "Lift, 5.30, if u can do the swap, u can have them back!" Her reply was almost instant, "Try stopping me, when can I cum please." This made him smile, and he realised that, whilst the game was still on, the enjoyment they were now getting was mutual, and stemmed from Tracey's desire to be tormented and Dan's desire to be the one in control of her pliant willing body and increasingly erotic mind. Dan quickly replied, "Tonight, call me when doing it, use something large!"

The end of the day could not come quickly enough for either of them. The managers were mostly gone by five thirty and consequently it was quiet as Dan passed Tracey's door on the way out. She was just ready, so they walked out together. As the lift arrived, and with no-one else around, Dan slid his hand up inside her silky skirt and over her firm ass, checking the latex underwear was still there. As the lift doors closed he raised his eyebrows, and Tracey hit the button for floor 10.

Dan wondered if he was going to get a repeat of last week, but Tracey was quickly on top of him, kissing hard as she stroked the front of his trousers. As the lift rose Tracey broke off the embrace and reached under her skirt. With an effort she removed the latex underwear as the lift stopped at the top floor, and handed them to Dan. Surprised, he swiftly hid them in his briefcase as they waited to see if anyone got in, but no-one did. Tracey hit Ground Floor, and as the doors closed Dan handed over her silky thong from earlier. To his surprise Tracey pocketed it, and embraced him again, tonguing him and stroking the increasingly obvious bulge in his trousers. Their kiss became more and more passionate as the lift descended, and Dan fondled her naked ass under her skirt, the fleshy globes smooth and firm under his hands, as the journey to the ground floor went on uninterrupted.

Dan had to drape his jacket carefully as the two lovers walked out of the lift, which clearly gave Tracey some fun as it was his turn to be just slightly discomfited. As they were both heading off for the train it felt natural for boss and colleague to walk together, but their conversation was not about work.

"Saturday - some early information... The club is small, discreet and caters purely for dom and sub interests. If we go, you have to do exactly what I ask, and I mean exactly. Anything else will have us being politely asked to leave and I would not be welcome again. Does this interest you - I need to confirm my 'booking' tonight, so think on it and let me know", Dan spoke conversationally and smiled, but his words chilled and thrilled Tracey.

Dan noted Tracey was already thinking over the import of this as he went on to pass her an envelope. As she took it he added, "Tomorrow morning please put this in before you set off for work. I want you ready for me and this will help... I have arranged for most of the team to be meeting with another agency at 10, including Nicky, can you wait until then?"

Tracey smiled as she took the package, though she was yet to discover the substantial butt plug it contained, and what that implied for their meeting the following day! Dan reminded her to call him when she was ready for an orgasm... and now out of sight of colleagues and work, they embraced and kissed gently before they headed their separate ways. As he walked Dan mused, "How long will I have to wait for her call?" Just that thought kept his jacket in place all the way home!

Tracey boarded the crowded train in a daze, and had to stand amongst the crowd of commuters. Only at that point did she become aware of the wetness trickling down her inner thigh! She squeezed her legs together, and tried to stop the flow of juices down her thigh. Finally the train reached her stop and she left the train hurriedly. Going up the escalators, Tracey was acutely aware that anyone behind her would be able see at least a little way up her skirt, and not for the first time she cursed Dan under her breath. The shorter than normal skirt seemed like a very daring thing to wear now.

As she walked, Tracey mulled over what Dan had said about the club. She was keen, but hesitant, as she wondered what would happen if she saw someone she knew. Finally she decided to ask Dan, as she had promised to ring him when she needed to cum, and she didn't even contemplate disobeying that order, so complete was her surrender to his wishes. As soon as she entered her apartment Tracey locked the door and stripped off her clothing. She saw the cum on her thighs, sticky and a reminder of her torment of the day, as she went to her bedroom. She wanted to call Dan immediately, so desperate was she to cum after all his intentional teasing. As instructed she found her largest vibe, 9 inches long and almost 2 inches in diameter, and began to work it inside her. Spreading her legs wide, she lewdly lay back on her bed and was shocked just how easily the vibe slid in, filling her quickly, her cunt was so wet and ready for the fat intruder. Dan answered on the second ring, and Tracey almost shouted, "Can I cum?"

Dan just chuckled down the phone line, and told her to wait and to work the vibe in her pussy. He calmly asked her to describe to him exactly what she was doing. Tracey did as she was told, and even blushed as she described how her cunt was sucking the large black vibe into it and how wonderful it felt. They continued to talk as she moaned and grunted with effort and arousal. As she worked the vibe in her pussy Dan had to strip off and stroke his hardening member, it was just too erotic and he was leaking precum as she got louder and louder. Finally she begged again to cum, pleaded with Dan to give his permission. Dan whispered, "Now" and with that Tracey exploded, yelling loudly down the phone line as the waves of orgasmic bliss swept through her, cunt clenching down hard on the solid black vibe stuffing her full.

Slowly Tracey's breathing returned to normal, and she was about to hang up and say goodbye, but Dan had other ideas.

"Do you have the package I gave you?" he asked her. Disorientated, and still coming down from her high, she looked vacantly about, before she remembered what he was talking about. The package he gave her before she boarded the train.

Tracey opened the package, and her jaw dropped as she saw a large anal plug. She picked up the phone and asked Dan if he'd tried it out? When he replied "no", Tracey cheekily replied, "Of course you haven't! How, in the name of God is that supposed to fit!"

In that instant she realised why he had given her this. This was to prepare her for when he would fuck her ass.

With that realisation Tracey wanted to try the plug out straight away, and they talked as she found some lube and slowly eased it in. Dan tried to help her breathe to relax, and heard the gasp as the widest part finally went into her tight virgin ass. As he wished her goodnight, Tracey muttered something sarcastic, making him chuckle. He promised to make up for it with a sound spanking and an orgasm the following day. The whole phone conversation had made Dan so horny again, and his cock had grown solid, hard and leaking, his balls full. Reluctantly he decided to keep it all for Tracey the following day, and went to shower to calm down.

As he returned from the shower, calmer and fresh, Dan realised what Tracey had been hinting at, she was still not sure about the club on Saturday, and seemed worried in case she might see someone she knows. He decided to text, to see how she was doing and to reassure her, as his arrangements needed firming up anyway.

"r u ok? re sat, u can wear mask, and club rules forbid outside contact, i will not let anything happen that we dont agree in advance. Plug still in? Can cum out as long as in for trip to work!"

Tracey's text back was not immediate, but assured Dan she "will not be sleeping with it in! Will discuss club 2morrw." Dan relaxed and finally slept well, excited at the prospect of more fun and games with his amazing, willing partner. As he drifted off Dan realised that Tracey had chosen to stay in the latex knickers all day, chosen to wait to the lift, chosen to ask him for permission to cum even when she could easily have not done so. She had been, and remained up for this in a way he had not realised when they first started, and he planned on giving her as good a time as he felt she wanted.

12