Her Son's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to do it like this, can't we use the bed?" I pleaded. I had tried to take control by making him wait until I was ready and then inviting him to my room instead of lying there meekly, waiting for him to come in and follow Jeremy. But now, he was taking away my power, he was in charge of this situation. I was scared now, one of his hands at the centre of my back held me positioned against the wall. I could feel the back of his free hand brushing against the smooth slope of my arse. What was he doing? I heard the sound of a zipper ... it was the zip on his trousers being opened.

I froze, I was not happy with the position he held me in. Suddenly, I felt the hard knob of his penis jabbing between the cheeks of my arse, centring just above my clenching anus. "Please, not in there ... don't do that!" I pleaded.

He pushed it inward, it caught in between the smooth folds of my arse cheeks, but off-centre to reach my anus, if that was his intention. "Don't fret babe, this is just a preview. I might come back to this later. Don't you like it up the arse?"

"No, no, I don't!" I struggled to emphasise. Actually, I was not an anal virgin. My first husband had enjoyed anal sex, introducing me to it early in our marriage. We did it a number of times, I guess you would call it occasionally. My present husband wasn't into it at all, so it would have been maybe 7 years since I had last had a penis up inside my arse.

"That's a pity, I won't let it stop me though!" he muttered defiantly. Just as suddenly as he had poked his penis between my arse cheeks, he withdrew it and I was spun around so that my back was now flattened against the wall ... I was naked down to the waist. A hand on each shoulder now pinning me back against the wall, his head lowered and his mouth devoured first one breast, then the other. I have to concede that this young man knew what he was doing, his lips and tongue felt magical as they ravished first one nipple, then the other, quickly raising the heat that had hovered just below the surface within my body all day.

Within five minutes, his mouth had aroused my body to an excited state, I was sure that my juices were running freely down in my pussy. At last, he pulled back and his mouth moved up to mine. I let him kiss me, what was the point of resisting now ... he was going to have me? I felt something firm slide into the wet channel between my thighs, it felt good. It was nowhere near as big as Jeremy's, this felt much like my husband's penis. I couldn't stop it, I let out a loud whimper from behind our joined lips.

He broke the kiss, pulling his head away, but staring intently into my face, "I knew it, you are hot ... you want it so badly. It's a shame little Jeremy couldn't pleasure you with that big cock of his, but he's still a boy. I've got what you want, babe. I can read the want in your face, your eyes. You need this bad."

My God, was I really that obvious? But he was right, I had been hot for sex since the moment I woke this morning. I tried to tell myself that he couldn't really see that in me. He was just continuing to be the arrogant, cocky young kid that he had revealed earlier.

His face plunged in for another passionate kiss with plenty of tongue. I let mine respond, first in my mouth, then chasing his into his mouth. I figured that if this was going to happen, I might as well let myself enjoy it. It was already obvious that Kurt knew a lot more about pleasuring a woman than Jeremy.

The hard wall against my back gave me no flexibility to move around, something I wanted to do in response to his lips and tongue on mine, and his hard erection slicing up and down in the wetness from my clit to vagina. I had already asked him if we could go to the bed. If I asked again, he might interpret that again as my wanting and needing him. It was becoming real but I didn't want to let him know it ... not just yet.

His knees were bent and they shoved in between my knees, keeping my legs spread wide and lowering his body parts to below mine. I felt his knob catch in the spreading entrance of my vagina, abruptly stopping those arousing slides up to my clit. I whimpered the loss of his friction on my little bud.

"Don't stress Adam's mother, you're more than ready," he informed me and I cringed at what he called me, not wanting to be reminded at this most intimate moment that this was one of my son's friends, who was on the verge of fucking me.

I felt his two hands grasp the backs of the tops of my thighs, hoisting my legs completely off the ground. I was shocked, I had never done it this way before. My body hung there against the wall, held up by his hands gripping me just below the cheeks of my arse. Gravity caused my vagina to slide down over the hard shaft that he had conveniently positioned under me. He was halfway inside me in one slick motion.

"Oh," I gasped, "oh my God, you're in already."

"I told you babe, you're more than ready ... hang on, there's more." With that, I felt the whole of his erection slide all the way up inside me as his hands settled my whole body down to rest on his strong penis.

"Oh yes," I mumbled eagerly, relishing the feel of his hardness inside me, in that moment giving up far more than I wanted him to know. I couldn't help it, despite being held up against the wall, his filling of me was akin to the pleasure I had been receiving from fruitful wholesome rewarding sex from both my husbands over the past 21 years. Even though my first husband had been constantly unfaithful to me, sex with him was always good. And I had been so thankful that my second husband picked up where the first left off.

Except for the awkward uncomfortable position braced up against the wall, this was how I had expected to feel a few hours ago in my husband's office. Only there, I would have been lying on his hard desk. Perhaps much the same, I thought, as Kurt started to withdraw his cock while holding my vertical body steady against the wall. I figured this would be the hard part, but he did it exceptionally well and in no time, his hard erection was pushing back up inside me, all the way to the hilt.

As he picked up the tempo, I was amazed to feel very strong pleasure pulses coming from deep within my lower body. 'Surely I won't be able to cum this way,' I mused as I settled in, gaining confidence that I was not about to fall in a heap on the floor ... that Kurt had my total pleasure in his hands.

I would have loved to feel his mouth again on my nipples ... that would have really sent me over the top, but I guess he couldn't bend his head down lower while he held the weight of my body upright over his cock. I felt the pulsing coming closer to the surface. I so wanted a big O right now, but I was hesitant to let myself give in to the intense feelings after the great disappointment that Jeremy's big penis had been. All of that meat, all of that movement ... but no finesse in how he used it. I looked over Kurt's shoulder and saw Jeremy in the doorway, watching us. I wanted to scream at him to get out. After all, sex is not a spectator sport, but then I guessed that he might learn something by watching his friend Kurt take me.

I was gasping, breathless now, the feelings building behind my clitoral bud drew my attention back from Jeremy. For the first time in this crazy day, I believed a release was possible for me. My fear was that once I gave my body permission to let go and pursue the big O, there was a danger period of 30 to 60 seconds, before my body would go over the top, where Kurt could spoil it by coming before me.

But I was now too far gone, forget the analysis, just let me cum. My body gave in totally to the sensations, carried along by the strong forceful thrusts up into me by this obviously experienced young man. I could feel my release closing in, and I could hear Kurt's breathing becoming ragged, his penis seemed to swell, his strokes shortened. 'Oh God no, don't cum before me!' I almost screamed out.

Powerfully, the wave of orgasm washed over me. I am loud when I cum, I screamed and muttered appreciative thankful platitudes to this young man who had blackmailed his way into my vagina. Oh, thank God he had! This was the release I had craved all day. And the self-centred, arrogant young man was thoughtful enough to hold his thrusts, waiting for me, allowing me to draw every scrap of pleasure from my pulsing, throbbing clitoris while his penis remained jammed fully up inside me. Oh, what supreme bliss!

As my brain cleared, I felt him shuffle us toward the bed, my body still suspended on his, carried in his strong arms. He tried to drop us gently onto the bed, but I fell the last two feet and he landed on top of me -- and still in me. That winded me, and I felt a sharp stab high up inside my vagina as his knob bottomed out with the jolt of our bodies hitting the mattress.

"Are you okay?" he asked, sounding surprisingly thoughtful.

"I think so, ooh, I thought you were about to punch through into my stomach." I took a moment to look up into his eyes, seeing a rare look of concern that had not been there since I met him. As I adjusted to where we were, I relished the new comfort of being under a man on my own bed. "I didn't feel you cum?" I checked.

"That's because I haven't ... yet!" he informed me, pulling back and thrusting fully into me to emphasise his equipment was still intact.

"Oh, I see ... I mean, I feel. Do you want to ... cum that is?"

"Of course, that's what I'm here for, to get my rocks off in you." Oh, why did he have to spoil it? The insolence and arrogance were returning, "But first, I think I might wind you up again."

"Don't bother, that's all for me. It was good, oh believe me ... it was really good! And I hate to admit it, but you were right, I really needed that. But I am a one orgasm woman, so don't waste your time."

"Now there's a challenge," he said as he began the long withdrawal to resume his powerful thrusts.

"Oh no, it wasn't meant to be a challenge ... really! Just go ahead and cum."

He didn't utter another word, he wore the look of a determined young man, steely eyes staring eerily down at me. In spite of his boast, I had no expectation of coming again. After all, on the edge of my orgasm, he had seemed about to blow himself. I figured that he wouldn't be able to hold that back, not now that he had resumed those long hard driving thrusts inside me.

It was true, what I had said to him. I have never been multi-orgasmic. It must have taken me all of a full minute of his resumed hard thrusting to realise that the pulsing from within was coming back. 'No,' I thought, 'it can't possibly be...'

Kurt kept pumping away inside of me while I just lay there under him, my back now softened by the supportive mattress, feeling the gentle throbs become a real-life pulsing that was building into ... wait for it ... oh yes, there it is, my second orgasm washing over me. Even better than the first!

I was so caught up in the moment that I didn't even realise that he was coming too. I was so out of it, delirious from the waves of pleasure, that I think I missed feeling his first two voluminous spasms of cum that painted my insides.

It had ended as a beautiful coming together of two bodies. Despite my guilt, my shame, my embarrassment at being so satisfied by a mere 22-year-old kid, I really wanted to hug him to me, to hold him in my arms, to mutter soft thank you's. I wanted to acknowledge him for giving me what my husband had today denied me.

But while I was just making myself more comfortable, he lifted up his chest from mine. My eyes flashed open to see where he was going, and I was forced to watch as his penis made a long slow withdrawal, the head eventually springing into view with a strand of his and my juices still connecting us until he pulled away fully.

"No, don't go," I begged.

"Not so resistant now, eh," he taunted, back to his abrasive, sarcastic streak. I saw him turn his head to address Jeremy, who had moved closer to the bed, obviously to get a better view. "Hope you learnt something ... here, have another try, mate."

Kurt maintained a hand on my shoulder, firm but not forcefully, and before I could rise up in protest, Jeremy was back, his now familiar thick 8½ inches bobbing around as it neared my spread, exposed and wet pussy. My anger returned at their audacity to think they could use me in this way. All I could say was "This is definitely all over now!" before Jeremy had completely replaced Kurt on top of my body and I felt that hard thick knob once more at my entrance. "Stop it Jeremy, now. Get off!"

But he just ignored me, and with greater confidence after watching Kurt seduce me, he positioned his penis at my opening and pushed it home. I sure felt it, my inner lining was now very sensitive from having already had the two penises and I felt every inch of progress he made up inside my body.

He had learned from his first time, and maybe too he had learned from watching Kurt bring me to two enormous orgasms. I was tender inside and I flinched at the intense activity that a broad 8½-inch penis makes as it thrusts inside of you. But despite all that, it felt good. I felt much more confident too about the ability of this young man ... his face that hovered above mine, a face that I knew so well, but never before in this way. He smiled down at me, now he appeared proud and confident.

Despite how used my vagina felt, I found my body responding this time to Jeremy. 'Oh, surely not,' I thought, 'I couldn't possibly cum three times.' But he was much better, his penis was making all the right moves, hitting the right spots and gradually, I became convinced that I could trust this young man to deliver my body safely to one more big O.

I threw my all into it, thrusting my hips back up at him like a twenty year old, giving him the ride of his life. I now sensed this was going to be good. As the throbbing intensified from deep within my body, I felt guilty that I had belittled his first attempt and I wanted to let him know how good I was now feeling. "Oh my God Jeremy, yes ... oh yes ... do me ... do me!" A giant wave pleasured over me, "Now, cum now, inside me, my darling Jeremy."

I surrendered to the waves of pulsing, throbbing pleasure that raged through my body, at last totally satisfying all of the sexual frustrations that had built up in my body from early this morning. Jeremy didn't let up, he was still pounding that extra long, extended hard-on into my now very tender vagina.

I lay beneath him, accepting every last exuberant, youthful stroke until his cum eventually exploded into me once more. His exhausted body flopped down on me and I supported him, my arms cradling him to me in such a more intimate manner than I ever did when he was a kid, visiting his best friend's home.

At times, when they were both younger, I would hug one of them to me when he had an accident and was crying. I recall that many times, I had held Jeremy's sobbing smaller body to mine, cradling him in my arms. I never then envisaged that one day, when Jeremy had become a handsome young man, I would be cradling his naked body to mine while his gigantic cock spasmed its release of creamy cum inside my satiated and pleasured body.

At last, he lifted his head up to look down on me. Now was a difficult moment, I was wracked with embarrassment. I looked up into the eyes of this 20-year-old that I had watched grow from 4 to become a man. But now, his deflating cock was still hard enough to fill me in the way any other man's full erection would. I felt it move inside me and I couldn't help it. I squeezed my pubic muscles, gripping this beautiful invader tightly within my vagina.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. Bradley, that was awesome. Oh God, you are something else. For years, I've wanted to be right where I am now, but I never dreamed that you would be so into it, that you would make it so good for me. I was always so scared you would either laugh at me, or get angry and never talk to me again." The young man bent his head down and kissed me right on the lips, "You are such a hot woman. Thank you for making my first time so good."

What did I do now? Should I tell him to call me Barbara after all these years. Mrs. Bradley sounded way too formal for a young man to address me as while his semi hard-on still twitched inside my receptive body.

I didn't know where to look, his eyes were staring down into mine, probing me, causing me total embarrassment for what I had just let he and his friend do to me in my own bed. I turned my head, trying to look around the room. I wondered where Kurt was. Was he lurking somewhere out of sight, waiting for Jeremy to get off me so he could have one more go? After all, he had only cum once. I certainly hoped not. My vagina was so sore inside now after so much activity, and my embarrassment was only going to double in size if this situation were to go on much longer. I really just wanted them both out of my house now.

I felt Jeremy easing his penis from out of my body, his weight lifting off me. Maybe he had been sensitive enough to feel my embarrassment too. When he was again standing behind the bed, I spotted Kurt across the room, sitting in a chair. "Shit man, I thought you were never going to finish. Good effort, mate, you did well. Give me a couple of minutes to have one more go at her, and then we'll go down to the pub, eh?"

I cringed at the way he talked about me, as if I wasn't even in the room, but I was pleased to hear Jeremy tell him, "No Kurt, she's had enough."

"Bull shit she has," challenged Kurt, still naked and he rose up from the chair and started to come toward the bed.

But Jeremy stepped in front of him, holding him back. Kurt was a good 4 inches taller than Jeremy and more solid too. I figured that if it came to a physical fight between the two of them, Kurt would win out and I would be taken again. As much as my body had appreciated the pleasure these two young men had given me, I now just wanted them out of my house as quickly as possible. The guilt of having two so young was closing in on me.

To my surprise, Jeremy won the battle of wills and Kurt backed away. That was big, because I would imagine that, even though Kurt had already cum once, having watched his friend plunder my insides with that big penis would have stirred his arousal to a new peak.

Having pushed Kurt out the door of my bedroom, Jeremy came back to the side of the bed and looked down on me, still lying prone on my back, naked except for the black stockings and the garter belt with suspenders that held them in place. My pubis was wantonly exposed, my legs splayed apart. The cum of the two young men was seeping from out of my still quite open vagina and labia, and rolling down into the crack of my arse.

"Thank you for everything," Jeremy said, his eyes revealing how genuinely grateful he appeared to be.

"Don't tell Adam," was all I could say, hoping that I could trust him to not reveal to my son what I had just done with his best friend.

"You have my word," he replied, then asked, "Can we do it again sometime?"

"I don't think so, Jeremy, I am going to feel a huge guilt when I come to my senses. It's really not right."

He left and I lay there for another hour, reluctant to leave my bed and clean up ... to wash myself and change the sheets and dispense what had just happened in this room to only a memory.

The End, although it doesn't need to be. Depending on reader reaction, there is more for Barbara to tell