Her Station: You Finish It

Story Info
30something isolated woman recaptures her youth.
1.6k words
4.09
33.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/19/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gedda98
gedda98
2 Followers

The tell tale signs of rising dust from a four wheel drive could be seen before she could hear the vehicle approaching; one of the benefits of living on a massive station in the dry Australian outback. She had learned to live out here over the last 13 years since she had married Tom and new all of the local tricks. She was happy out here: 2 kids, now at boarding school, a hard working husband, and room to discover herself. However, lately she felt lonely, if not alone, and wondered how her girlfriends in Sydney were coping in their hustled world. Tom was still loving, caring and supportive, however it was so long since they had shared a passion for one another. The sex was still good and she loved Tom more than ever, but she could not stop thinking of her carefree girlfriends in Sydney skipping from one relationship to the next. A red dual cab 4 wheel drive came into view – it did not belong to any of the locals.

As the door sprung open, he jumped down from behind the wheel. All 6’2 strode towards her, dressed in the jeans and boots of the country, blond hair blowing in the breeze. “Hi” he said, a slow grin crossing his lips. After a brief discussion, it unfolded that he was the nephew of her next door neighbour who had asked him to “look after the place” for a few months while Old Bill had a well earned break. She felt herself brushing away her blonde hair from her face as she spoke to him in a manner she hadn’t since her days of single flirtation. As he headed back to the car, he called back over his broad shoulder “Oh by the way, my name is Glen ….and yours?” She felt embarrassed she hadn’t properly introduced herself; “Rachel”.

The following days saw her go about her usual chores, however she would often find herself thinking about the attractive neighbour who had entered her life. She had discussed the meeting with her husband, however he was more interested in what would happen to the neighbouring property.

Tom had to go to Sydney on farm business again and would be away for a week. As she waved him goodbye, she looked around the vast property she would manage by herself for the next week – the feeling of isolation smothered her. A brief phone call from an old girlfriend who candidly told Rachel of her varied (exotic?) sex life was too much. Telling herself it was neighbourly to take over a prepared meal for her new neighbour, she could not quite justify to herself why she had changed into her special lace lingerie before pulling on the usual jeans and button up cotton shirt. The perfume was even harder to explain.

As her car pulled into the drive and was greeted by a smiling Glen standing upright after working on a fence. “I was wondering when I would see you again.” he said. Rachel smiled, and felt like a teenager girl again. “I thought you might appreciate this” she said, holding out the casserole. As he took the dish off her, her eyes fell onto his large hands. “Drink?” he offered. As they sat on the dusty lounge they passed the necessary small talk. The chemistry was obvious. Rachel stayed for the evening meal and enjoyed a cold bottle of wine. “It’s getting late, will you stay the night?” Glen queried, the slightest smile passing his lips. Rachel froze – now the chase was on and she felt nervous. She had been faithful to Tom for over 13 years and didn’t know if she could do this. A string of thoughts raced through her mind; isolation, girlfriends’ romances, Tom’s trust, her age (34) and life passing her by. “Am I still attractive to other men?” she pondered. Feeling her snug jeans and pert breasts she new she was still in shape. But how many other chances will I get out here with a hunky guy like Glen, she thought? She was amazed as she heard herself say in a half whisper “Yes”.

Glen walked towards her and taking her by the hand, said “Let me show you around”. She followed closely. “…and finally this is the bedroom where you can sleep”. She looked at the large bed, huge window with a view of the distant ranges, en suite and full length mirror. Standing in the door way their bodies were almost touching. “What am I doing here?” thoughts of self doubt filled her head. Almost automatically, she reached up and kissed him on his thin lips.

Their eyes locked for a second that lasted an eternity. Glen smiled and bowed his blonde head to kiss her pouted lips. Her eyes were shining as the kiss became passionate, lips parting and a flick of the tongue. “Is this what you want?” he whispered. Her returning kiss was answer enough. Glen’s strong arms reached around her and pulled her close. His large hand ran along her back; fingers tracing her spine. His left hand pushed under her cotton shirt and she felt the warmth of his hand on her flesh. She reached around his broad shoulders and hugged him. They staggered over to the bed, mouths and eyes still locked together, and fell onto the large mattress. His mouth left hers and kissed the smooth skin over her cheeks and down her neck, softly nibbling her earlobe. She closed her eyes and enjoyed a feeling she had not experienced for so long. Passion. Glen’s long fingers began to fumble with the button on her shirt and slowly he pushed his finger tips under the front of her shirt. She undid another two buttons as the shirt fell open. He was obviously impressed by her shapely B –cup breasts wrapped in her finest cream satin and lace bra. Now she knew why she chose to wear her best lingerie. Glen’s mouth kissed down her neck to the strap of her bra, his large hand cupping her warm breast. Rachel’s head rolled back as she felt his hot breath on her skin.

As his palm rubbed her left breast, he could feel her nipple harden to his touch under the soft fabric. Slowly he pushed his finger tips under the lace until he gently circled her hardness with long index finger. His mouth nibbled on her shoulder as his left hand pulled the remainder of her shirt away to reveal her flat stomach. She groaned and arched her back as his fingers brushed over the tort skin on her stomach, circling her navel. Finally his hand came to the waist band of her jeans. He looked up into her eyes and her smile encouraged him to continue. Expertly, he undid the sole button of her jeans and slowly unzipped the fly. The noise of the zip was the only sound outside of their accelerating heart beats. Glen eyes ran down the torso of this woman beside him and he could feel his pleasure growing. He almost jumped when Rachel brushed her small hand against his growing bulge. He told himself that this was something special for her and not a habit she had of welcoming the new guys. One look into her deep blue eyes confirmed this. She slid out of her jeans until she now laid along side him in only her cream knickers and bra. Her hand began to trace the throbbing hardness pushing against his boxers and denim jeans.

Again Rachel took a mental check of herself “ Is this what I really want lying here with this 20 something guy I hardly know?” His hot breath on her bare chest answered that question. Glen had slipped off the strap of her bra and was slowly revealing more of her breasts to his wet lips. Finally she was topless, the first time another man had seen her breasts since her days as a teen – before Tom. Glen’s mouth enveloped her hard pink nipple before slowly applying the necessary suction to draw her into him. His tongue replaced his finger circling her erect nipple. His other hand slipped down her stomach to rest at the band of her briefs. They both knew that this was the point of no return. Taking his mouth up to hers, he whispered the kiss “Shall I go on?”

Even as her arching back and small hand guiding his was answer, Rachel heard herself say “ Take me, make me feel young again”. Glen needed no more encouragement. His hand ran over the satin mound as her legs slightly parted. His long index finger lightly traced the valley of her heat until the tip ran over her swollen button sending a shiver down her spine. He noticed that under her now moist panties she had opened to his touch. She felt herself open to his touch. When was I last this wet she thought. Glen’s finger then pushed under the soft fabric and touched her damp opening. Rachel felt herself groan. Slowly he pushed the fabric away to reveal her soft light brown hair. There eyes locked and tongues wrestled. Slowly he pushed his finger to the entrance of her heat. For too long she had missed this feeling. Another man sharing her secret. She pushed herself onto him and his long slender finger eased inside her wetness. His thumb began circling her enlarged clitoris. Her moistness covered his fingers.

* * * * *

What should happen next? If you can add the next paragraph – email me or add it on to this web page. Or just tell me what you think of this story.

gedda98
gedda98
2 Followers