Her Story

Story Info
The morning after their first night.
1.4k words
4.27
10.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers

5:30 am. You awake, startled, disoriented. Something is not right. After a minute, you realize what the "problem" is. He is there, softly snoring. you smile and relax.

you and He had been together a short time, but each moment was very intense. The lovemaking was wonderful, the fights were emotional. Through it all, you had fallen for Him, and he for you. your mind flashed back to the night before. The two of you had made love long into the night, and you had asked Him to sleep over tonight. Now, you both lay in bed, naked.

You slid out of bed and headed to the bathroom. As you did your business, you thought of how to thank Him for the past night. Then it came to you. In all your lovemaking sessions, it had been more man-woman, and not Dominant-submissive. Time to show Him your submissive side.

Business done, you padded back to the bedroom. you climbed in bed, aiming for the lower half of the bed this time. you stared in the pre-dawn stillness at His cock. Such a small thing, you thought, but that wasn't it. What He could do with it, how it made you cum and cum. Truly He was a Dominant, and probably the Dom you wanted.

you took His cock into your hand, feeling it. Lowering your head, you offered the head a little kiss, sort of like a gift before the plan you've made starts. He moans a little, but remains sleeping. your mouth opens, and you engulf His member with your mouth and tongue.

you taste the dried remains of your and His orgasms last night. He had made you cum three times before He finally came. It coated His cock, and you licked it clean now, savoring the taste and the memory. you sucked at His rod, and felt it growing in your mouth.

He started to moan then, waking up to your play. you focused on His cock, licking it as you suck, feeling it grow larger in your mouth. His moaning increased, and when you hear "oh, julie," you know He's awake now. You continue on, bringing Him to a full erection. When you start to suck His balls while you stroke His cock.

He starts to move, and you quickly whisper, "Let me, Sir."

He groans, "yes" and you work His balls more, sucking each one in turn into your mouth. His erection has reached its full 7-inch length now, and you are pleased.

you move up slightly, and slide His cock against your breasts. you take it in hand, and slap each of your nipples until your nips harden, and His slit starts dribbling with His pre-cum. Then you smear the pre-cum between your breasts and slide His cock between them.

your chest moves up and down, His cock enveloped in your breasts. His moaning grows in intensity, and his cock leaks almost constantly now. Each time His mushroom-shaped cockhead emerges, you suck on it, taking the pre-cum into your mouth.

Finally, you lift off Him, and move higher. you offer Him one breast to chew on, and He greedily accepts, sucking and licking the hard nipple. Meanwhile, you grab His cock and slowly impale yourself on Him, filling you. He moans in joy, and you start moving first, giving Him the sensations that you both get while making love.

All too soon you feel the urges building up. you know the sensations, and give yourself in to them. Faster and faster you pump atop Him, and when you lift up, pulling your breast from His mouth, you cry out, "I'm cumming, Sir!!! your pussy unleashes its torrent, and you flood His groin with your juices. you ride Him until your orgasm subsides, then you lift yourself off Him.

He whimpers and says "Come back here,"

"No, Sir," you reply. "Follow me."

Leading the way, you head back to the bathroom. He sits down on the toilet to do His business while you start to run the shower water. When He is done, the water is the perfect temperature, and you guide Him into the shower, moving in with Him.

The shower water hits your back, but you quickly grab body wash and a loofa, then kneel. The water hits Him then. you add the body wash to the loofah and start to scrub. you soap His body, from head to His toes, as He watches you intently. His cock has remained semi-hard throughout this.

Once He is thoroughly soaped, you step against the wall and let the water wash Him clean. When the soap is al off His body, you step back up and rub your body against Him, until both your skins squeak together. Then you turn and rub your back against Him, making sure you feel His cock pressing against your backside.

you feel Him grow to His full erection. Then you whisper, "Ever seen a prison movie?"

Then you drop the loofah. "Oops," you giggle. "I'll get it." You bend at the waist, wiggling your ass at Him. you spread your legs, and your pussy comes into view.

He takes the hint. One step forward, and His cock rams into your pussy. you moan in joy, and He starts pumping, filling you again and again with His rod. you join Him in mutual moans, holding the wall for support. The shower spray, set for pulse, hits right where you and He are connected, adding to both your pleasure. you are glad for the non-skid mat in the shower, keeping you both in place.

His motions quicken, and you feel yourself growing close to cumming. your breasts are bouncing back and forth, your pussy is squeezing His cock with every thrust. Continuing to moan, you let yourself go to the pleasure He is giving you. you cry out, "I'm going to cum, Sir!" He responds by rubbing your clit and grunting, "Me too. Cum, love!!"

you let go. The massive wave starts at your connection to Him, and ripples out, growing and expanding in its intensity. you cry out, and groan, and moan. As your orgasm reaches its height, you feel Him stiffen, and His cock starts releasing its jism into you. It adds to your joy, and your orgasm intensifies.

Slowly the two of you stop moving. He slips out of you. you immediately turn around and take his rapidly-shrinking member into your mouth, cleaning Him thoroughly. Then you turn around and turn off the shower, guiding Him onto the floor mat.

you grab a towel, and wrap it around your body. Then, again using your body, you wipe Him dry with the wrapped towel. He moans as you rub all over Him. When He is dry, you tell Him to stay put a minute. you step out of the bathroom, collecting the clothes He had abandoned during last night's lovemaking. "I should ask Him to bring some clothes over, if this is to become regular," you think.

When the clothes are collected, you guide Him back into the bedroom. you dress Him, pulling on each article of clothing with your teeth. you note His cock becoming hard again. "Tonight," you whisper to it ... and Him.

When He is dressed, you let Him watch you dress. For each article of clothing, you give Him several option. He chooses a matching set of pink panties and bra, and a green dress that falls just above your knees. He selects a matching pair of green pumps, and no socks.

Once you are both dressed, you guide Him into the living room. you turn the TV on, to let Him watch what He wants as you cook breakfast. Several minutes later, you guide Him into the kitchen for a breakfast of an omelet, with onion, mushroom, tomato and cheese. you kneel by His chair and feed Him, letting Him sip His own orange juice between bites.

Meanwhile, you feed on His cock, sucking it eagerly between bites of breakfast. He grows largerv with each movement of your mouth. you deep throat Him, taking all His cock into your mouth. He is moaning and can barely focus on His breakfast. When He finishes His breakfast, you stop sucking Him, making sure He would come back tonight.

you show Him to the door and plant a long loving kiss on His lips. you ask Him to bring a spare set of clothes over tonight. He leaves with a big smile on His face. If He could see through the door, He would see your smile was much bigger.

rpwilbur
rpwilbur
117 Followers