Her Surprise

Story Info
He surprises her with something she'll never forget.
1.9k words
4.09
24.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shivering as the cool air touches her sun warmed naked body. The evening's slight breeze stirring the long hair and teasing it along her back just seconds before it is swept up over her shoulder.

The soft fur of the blindfold tickling the bridge of the girls nose, making it crinkle as she tries to adjust it to a comfortable position. The soft rubber of a ball lightly traced across her lips, lightly dragged across them as she slowly parts them in silent acceptance. For several seconds she is teased in such a manner, knowing it will be thrust into her mouth but unsure when. Finally it is slowly pushed into her lips, her teeth gradually locking down and lips pulling it back into her awaiting maw until it is fitted between her front teeth. A narrow leather strap used to lock it in place, buckled with finality behind her head.

His warm hand burns a path down her right shoulder, along her upper arm to her hand. Gently He lifts it, stretching the slim limb high over her head. The soft scent of leather carried on the air, reaching the flared nostrils and sending another shiver down the girl's frame. With an almost tender touch He locks her wrist high over head, buckling the cuff attached to a length of chain. His hand soon travels, in a feather light touch, to her other arm where He repeats the process. She shifts her weight, pulling lightly at her arms, listening to the sweet chime of the chain's rattle as she tests the strength of her captivity.

With His prize trussed up He steps back, smiling as she starts to squirm, rubbing her thighs together in the vain hopes of easing the growing fire between them. With a loud crack His hand connects with her bare ass, electing a soft grunt of surprised pain.

"None of that slut." His voice is deep, commanding and instantly one to gain the attention of those around Him. Instantly the girl stills her movements, her head lowering in frustration at being told to stop.

Silently her head is lifted by a hand weaving into her hair and jerking it back slowly, just enough that the wide leather collar starts to dig into the back of her skull. A soft but muted groan flows from her lips, her body trying to fight against the chains in order to press back against the warmth of the clothed body behind her. But that is not to be, the Man simply steps farther away and slowly crouches down. His hand leaving her head to trail another blazing path down her spin, pausing a moment to caress her softly swelling cheeks.

With a soft sigh she can feel that hand slipping along the crack, between her two cheeks. Her muscles tensing, attempting to trap His hand there, to keep Him from moving forward. This earns a soft chuckle, a single whispered word. "Don't…" A warning, one she well knows to heed. The muscles slowly relax and allow His hand to traverse over her body, His fingers to dive into the heated and saturated depths of her pussy. "Nice… I always have loved how wet you get for me my little jewel."

Her cheeks instantly blossom with an intense red color, desperately wanting to roll her head forward to hide the coloration. Always embarrassed at her own bodily reaction to even just the sound of His voice.

Suddenly His hands are gone, leaving her devoid of any contact. However, this doesn't last for long as she feels the two ankle cuffs being locked simultaneously around her ankles. This takes her a few moments to realize, so used to being alone with Him she doesn't notice it at first. Not until both ankles are pulled wide, stretched until she is splayed for His enjoyment, only then does she fully understand that there is more then just her Master present.

Hands start to trace over the girl's body, not just the customary twin set, but three, four… even six hands venturing over every inch. Sending her mind swirling and dancing around, unable to grasp at what is happening. Her body shuddering and shivering, pulling away from one set only to push herself into another. Over and over she strains, trying to hide the fact that this is arousing her, yet at the same time frightening her.

Gradually the touches leave her body, not even a single finger gracing the inflamed skin. Her body starts to writhe, attempting to twist in all directions for the softest brush, the quietest whisper of a hand comforting her. Slight muted whimpers escape around the tight leather gag, barely heard of the song emanating from the crickets.

Pain. Flaring over the narrow shoulders, her head thrown forward at the sudden flashing, the cracking of a whip startling her more then the pain of the connection. Over and over again the fireworks warm over the girls bare back, moving down to cover her welted ass and thighs. Hundreds of little lines cris-crossing the tenderized flesh, sending the mind of the girl into a dizzy loop of pleasure born on the wings of the pain.

The girl's Master keeps going until her back, thighs and even her calves are covered, giving the small body not a moment's peace to recover. Soon His face is covered in a glittering swath of moisture, His eyes glowing with an intense carnal pleasure. His free hand is held out, a finger pointing to the toys laid out carefully just out of tripping range. A shadow is soon reaching down to collect the item indicated and placing it in the strong Man's hand, the other hand not even stopping long enough to switch. He now holds a single tail in his right hand, while in His left he possesses a soft sensual flogger made of the softest rabbit furs. One after another they are both used, first the stinging bite of the whip only to be off set by the soft flogger. He laughs, watching as His girl tries to make sense of what is happening to her. Unable to deal with the soft touches mixed with the burning kiss of the whip.

Gradually the intensity of the scene grows, the energy from the two absorbed by those starting to surround the two pairs participating. The Master running through His retinue of tools, using the fine skill of a conductor directing His orchestra. The instruments being the various thuds and smacks of the objects in His hands and the hands of His assistants, while the girl's stifled cries complete the piece of art.

Suddenly the Man stops, smiling as He drops everything in His hands and moves forward to caress the lines covering her back. Letting His hands pinch and grab it, groaning softly at the way her body twists and turns. The way it tries to pull away from the added pain, and yet it still grinds back and welcomes it. With a silent nod He looks over His shoulder, smirking as another slave is placed before the girl. The boy's h ands are locked just as the girls are, his feet spread wide. A wide leather belt is woven around the duel spread bodies, cinched down so tightly that the two couldn't possibly dream of being separated without the assistance of their Owners.

The boy is hard already; shuddering as he feels his cock slipping along the girls spread and soaked vaginal lips. Unconsciously he tries to grind his hips, to lift up onto his toes until he can thrust himself fully into her. Just as the girl tries to drop herself down, unsure of what is happening, but knowing that there is something teasing against her clit and only wanting to find the relief being presented to her. While the Master was at work teasing and bringing that delicious pain to His girl, Another was at work on the boy. His own back, thighs and calves glowing just as brightly as the other slave.

With a soft chuckle, two sets of hands reach below the struggling pair of helplessly bound bodies. The girl's Master spreading her needful and soaked lips obscenely wide, while the boy's guides his cock so skillfully into her. Then the hands depart, leaving them to try and seek the pleasure they so desperately need. They know… know that the two cannot move, but the sounds of the gagged whining; the cries as they aren't able to gather the satisfaction echo's with the rattling of the chains and the soft groans of the leather belt holding them down. Keeping them from finding the needed release.

Both Master's are soon laughing, an evil laugh of pure enjoyment as they start to gently flog the heated bodies, making them jump and squirm, teasing them as they are forced to move with the other. Listening to the soft sounds, as their bodies are only able to move mere centimeters apart before crashing together again. Once again the Master's start to wreak havoc for Their own enjoyment, tearing it from the hanging bodies of Their slaves. Knowing full well that the passions within the pair are about to burst forth from the skillfully held dams. Just before they reach the precipice of their control, the Master's cease Their whippings. Stepping in close behind Their property, hands hot as they run them over the fresh welts. Some of which have started to turn a deep red-black of well-earned bruises.

Gently they press against each heated back, the rough texture of Their shirts rubbing and adding to the slaves wondrous torments, before slowly stepping back again. When They once again press to the boy and the girl, sandwiching the pair, they are touching heated flesh to heated flesh. Their clothing shucked quickly in the growing need to find release, left to lie in a heaped pile beside the carelessly dropped toys. Soon each slave has a cock easing into their asses, almost roughly violating them unexpectedly. If not for the slick lube gently rubbed both into the deep holes as well as to the Master's cocks, surely the rough entrance would have ripped their asses to shreds. By this time however, the Master's are beyond caring. Their own needs nearly taking complete control of Their minds.

Roughly, driving Themselves into the tight and clenching orifices held bound before Them, the Master's take what is Theirs by right of collars. With each push into the hot holes, the twin slaves of bondage are forced tighter together into each other. Thus driving them further over the edge, sending them into a tight spiral of dangling over the abyss of primal pleasures. Each time the Master's pull nearly out, the boy and girl are pulled almost off each other. Quickly a rhythm is set up, both Men pushing into the slaves and pulling out in harmony.

Watching over the shoulder of Their owned sluts, waiting for the other to give a feral nod indicating with They are at the brink of Their control. Finally that nod is given, nearly at the same time. Both lean in close to the uncovered ear of the slave, a single word given… almost as though a large volcano has erupted, the energy released so violent that a few of the bystanders cum without even needing to touch themselves. The two slaves arch their backs, shuddering and screaming into the gags as they writhe helplessly. Plummeting into the abyss without a care, struggling to retain control of their tattered minds but only to loose that last visage of themselves as they feel the Master's cumming. The burning sensation just barely recognized for the cum being thrown deep into their bodies...