Her Total Turnabout

Story Info
Divorced friends play with toy-boys.
6.1k words
3.63
98.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,371 Followers

If once in a time happy marriage turns to a problem marriage the events are usually going to happen after a standard pattern, wife is successful at her job, get bored of her husband and children, envoys her free (divorced) friends, an old boyfriend appears and start courting her, she want him, etc. etc. When shit hit the fan in my marriage, I got it all.

When this story begins my wife Su (Susanna) and I am in our mid thirties and have an average family with two children, six and eight years of age in a Scandinavian county capital. We had no more problems than all others couples we knew. Su and I met almost ten years ago at a party. I was rather drunk and during my attempts to get her to dance with me a large glass of beer fell down in her knee and soiled her new dress. I was impressed of all oaths and names she called me. However, later in the evening when our hostess had given her a new dress and she had calmed down Su accepted my apologies and I got a date with her for buy a new dress. I found out that she was much of my dream girl and we got together as couple and married within six months. We live in a nice house, she now works as department boss at a bank and I have a plumber business with two employed plumbers and one girl in the office. We did well with money and we both had a number of other benefits too so we could afford a good living.

During our last summer holiday we rented a caravan for three weeks on her suggestion and went around to many places of interest for our children, such as Legoland and other amusement parks. A happy family without any quarrels during the whole time. We even succeed to get possibilities for sex several times a week in the caravan when the children slept after a busy day. Su used to tell me how happy she was to spend three weeks with the family so close together.

Then two days after she had began her work again in the middle of the August she came home after work and told me that her holiday had been a boring shit compared with Beth's and Lis' adventures in Cyprus. Young handsome Mediterranean men obeying all wishes and desires they had. Romantic beach partying around bonfires with jolly and happy people. What had she, Su, done? Been in a hot tin as a maid to a lazy man and two spoiled kids.

I tried explaining to her that her two middle-aged divorced friends had paid a lot to those "sand worms" and gigolos in one way or another to get them to pretend that they were young and still lovely "girls". I tried to convince Su that her friends had many reasons to envoy her for a happy family instead of Su to envoy her pathetic friends fucked by hired toy-boys.

During the next days Su calmed down a little and regretted her crap talk about the family but got mad again when I told her the latest news, "You know Peterson, the divorced Lotto-winner, he has been to Thailand during the July and got a gonorrhea, guess who he met at the clinic? Your friend Beth and a red-haired friend to her, who must been Lis. You really must envoy their souvenirs from Cyprus, don't you? Poor you who didn't got any toy-boy cock disease."

She got mad and remained so for a week. Then she came home one evening and told me that she had got good news at the bank, her old school friend Rutger von Birgermann was back in town and had got a job at her bank. Not so good news for me, indeed, this Rutger was a noble man, a baron, but poor as a church mouse. His father had gambled away their old castle and Rutger had lost the rest of the once in time important family fortune. Rutger had thereafter now and then been found responsible for the disappearing of other people's property and therefore spent some time in custody of the government in a place we simple people use to call jail. A real asshole, but well manned and a baron even that such a title nowadays doesn't mean anything at all for most people but still a few fools may get impressed. Before I met Su he had dated her a few times but she had never been the "one and only" for him. Nobody had to be an Einstein to count out that when such a con man found a pretty old flame in Su's position in a bank he intended use her for his intentions, what ever they are. And when a con man wants to fool a woman, her pussy is usually a short cut to his intentions. I couldn't resist my disgust and tell her, " So that asshole is out of jail again. And your bank is the right place for a swindler."

"You are mad. He didn't get any lifetime sentence for his petty faults and must have a new chance. You are jealous because he is a handsome man."

"Petty faults? That damn crook has ruined lot of people. Who is mad? Who dreams about gigolos, toy-boys and jailbirds? Your new idols are a bit disgusting characters."

She got really mad. Hardly spoke to me for a week again and all thoughts about sex with her had to be cancelled. She was a good mom to our children but a bitch against me. Hadn't been for the kids, she's been out of the house.

Then things got even worse. My plumber business is using another bank than Su's and therefore a sales man in her bank called me at my job. After the usual talk about what benefits they could offer me, he asked why I didn't want to go with Su to their big Christmas party.

"What party? Su must forgotten to tell me about it."

Then he told me that the bank had rented a sport hall and a catering company will make half of it to a first class restaurant and a well supplied bar. The other half will be a ballroom with the best band in the country. Of course, all spouses were invited and he had been surprised when he found out that Su had signed up to go alone without me.

I told him, "Many thanks for the invitation, please put me on the list, I'm coming with Su."

What a bitch, not a word to me about the party. The simple reason why the bank skipped the usual hotel was the scandals last year. One of the board members in the bank got severely beaten when a jealous husband found him fucking his wife in a room at the hotel. One other room was used for rape and gang banging of a totally drunk young secretary. The bank had to pay large amounts to avoid serious public scandals but they could not avoid some bad rumors circulating in town. Su and I left the party early and didn't see any trouble.

When I came home that evening I told her that I've got invited to her bank party and looked forward to go there and we were expected to arrive and leave together. She got totally mad and shouted, "You damn bastard, don't dare to spoil that party for me."

"I'm invited and I'm going. Period."

My marriage was a now a total mess but I decided to keep it lasting over the holiday season and take the necessary steps in January. However, Su and I went together to the bank party at the end of November. She was gorgeous that evening and at the dinner she acted as we still were a loving couple. The catering company did a great job and the dinner was really great. We were placed at a table for eight together with some of the other semi bosses at the bank with their wives. I even got a beginning hope of peace with Su but she had other plans. As soon as the dinner was over and she had danced the first dance with her partner at the table she left me and joined Rutger, the "Swindler baron" at the bar.

After a while Su, Rutger, Beth and Lis were sitting together with two younger guys at a table for six. Su didn't pretend to see me when I came to the bar for a drink and shouted a rude "Piss off" when I asked her for a dance. I was nothing but air for her. But Rutger wasn't. They now and then necked as teenagers both in the bar and at the dance floor. I'm keen on dancing and danced almost every dance and had a good time with the single girls at the bar and noticed that at slow tunes Rutger's right hand began to find it's way under the hem of Su's short dress. I saw that other people noted it too and I had to do something about it or to be regarded as a wimp.

My chance came when I saw Rutger left the table and headed for the men's room. I followed him and in there I hit him hard in his belly and took a hard grip of his right arm and told him, "Asshole, if I see your hand under my wife's skirt one more time, I'll break this arm." then I hit him one more time in the belly and left for the bar.

Rutger didn't look well when he came back to the bar after a long time. I was standing at bar desk chatting with Anne-Marie, a pleasant girl I met during the evening, when Su came to me and talked to me for the first time since she refused to dance with me. She was angry as a bee and shouted, "What the hell did you do to Rutger in the men's room?"

"Promised to break his arm if I'll see his hand under your skirt again. I'm trying save you from a scandal. Don't you understand that people have been looking at you, a married department boss necking as a shameless slut with that damn jailbird? Your boss asked me to do something."

He had not. But Su calmed down and understood that she's got a bit too far in her efforts to humiliate me. She left me without further talk and I told Anne-Marie that my marriage with Su had got to the last chapter.

Anne-Marie was at the party as escort to her newly divorced cousin who works at the bank. Even she had newly left her cheating boyfriend and had a five years old daughter. We spent the rest of the evening together. I even danced the last dance with Anne-Marie and we decided to keep in touch in the future. Of some reason Su and Rutger remained at the table waiting for Beth and Lis instead of dance the last dance.

After the dance I went to the table where Su and Rutger were sitting and told her, "Hello darling, it's time to take night."

She replied, "I'm invited to Beth for a nightcap. You go home, I'm coming soon."

I understood that Su and I been the subject for much gossip this evening as there were an increasing crowd of curious people around us when I poked at Rutger and replied, "Is that baron asshole supposed to go with you, bitch?"

"And so what? If Beth invites him it's his business if he goes."

Now I had increased my voice to a loud level, "Hell no, you don't go. As long as we are married, you are not going anywhere to fuck that damn asshole."

Then Rutger raised up from his chair and waved his fists against me and shouted," What did you dare to call me?"

Once again I hit him hard in his belly and thereafter kicked him hard at his balls so he fell to the floor and was lying there without saying a word. I told him, "You damn asshole have been humiliating me the whole evening by necking with my wife."

I turned to Su and asked her, "Are you coming home with me or are you still going to try fuck that asshole tonight? He seems to get very difficult to get anything hard for you."

Cruel laugh from the now rather large crowd around us when her boss pushed his way through the crowd and told her, "For heavens sake Susanna go home, go home, go home with your husband. Oh my God why such a mess, why Susanna?"

One thing was for sure, if somebody at the party earlier had regarded Su's husband as a wimp, they've got a better impression of me when Su and I left the party. They noted that I had neither touched nor threatened her in any way. I heard one of the ladies who had seated at the same dinner table with us say, "That silly slut doesn't deserve such a good husband." Su blushed when she heard it but didn't say a word to me on the way home, not at home during the next week either when she didn't go to her work after reporting her sick in headache. She wrote short notes when she had anything to say. I asked her, "Do you want divorce?" and to my great surprise she wrote, "No" I asked her, "do you love me very much?" and she waved her "No" again. I felt her "No" as a release.

However, the next week she went to the bank and got a real telling-off for causing such a scandal at the party. And she was told that the next year's party was cancelled because the bank could not accept employees fighting about adultery at a Christmas party, which happened the last two years. My fight with Rutger wasn't the only one, but the other fights had happened in more discrete places and weren't mentioned afterwards. No need to say that Su wasn't very popular after the party, in fact most of her fellow workers didn't like her at all. She felt the new cold air in the bank.

Of course, she blamed me for all problems she got after the party and our poor marriage was worse than ever. I had begun to see Anne-Marie as often I could and I really enjoyed her company. No sex yet, but we understood that it was only a question of time.

Then Su phoned me one afternoon and told me that she had to attend at an important meeting at the bank during the evening and it could be late before she got home.

Overtime was against the policy at her bank and she had never had any late meetings before so I got suspicious. I borrowed Anne-Marie's car and parked so I could see the entrance to the bank's parking. Su left her job at the average time, but she was not alone in her car. I could see even a man with her. She took the main road out of town and stopped at small motel. She did a stop at the reception and the man went in there while Su parked her car. I felt that this was the last straw, which broke the camels back and parked next to her, went out of the car and told her, "Seems to be a very limited meeting, indeed."

"It is not what you think, I can explain everything."

But before she had found out more to say the guy came to us with a key in his hand and told Su, "We are in number 14."

I hit him hard in his belly and kicked his balls so he fell forward against me and I could not resist the temptation to hit him hard in his face so his fellow workers could see his black eye as a receipt for that he had met Su's husband when he tried to fuck her. Then I told him, " I'm Su's husband, and piss off before I get mad." He left for his number 14.

Then I told Su, "Into my car, we have to talk." She obeyed without a word.

At home I told her, "Su, I've got enough and cannot stand it any more. I can't go on kicking whoremongers on their balls. There's only one way out of this mess. From 12 o'clock tonight we are going separate ways and I don't care what you are doing or who you are fucking after that. Our marriage is over. You can sleep in the spare room until you'll find somewhere to go. Please remember that we have two kids and therefore we must act as adults in this sad matter. Susanna, I dearly thank you for the all the good times we had together until August this year and wish you good luck for the future."

She understood that our marriage was history and began to cry loudly.

The next day Su found a female lawyer, a real bitch, which tried some monkey business with me before my lawyer took her down to the earth again. Su and I shared all our bank accounts and stocks 50/50 and put the house for sale. The plumber business was not included in our pooled property.

As a free single woman Su didn't intend to loose any time in her desire for "Latino lovers". The next Saturday she and Beth left for a holiday week at Canary Islands. They had got a cheap "last minute bargain" charter trip to Playa de las Americas at southern Tenerife. But to my great surprise se was back at home again at Monday evening and in such mess that I've ever seen her before. She had many bad times after I found her at the motel, but not anything like that.

She wanted to talk about her problems, and after all, I've been her husband in almost 10 years so I decided to do my best to help her as a listening and understanding fellow being who wanted to listen to her problems and help her.

She told me, "I wanted to came away for a week to celebrate the divorce and Beth was apt to join me for a week in the sun. As we wanted to go away at once there were not much holiday packages to choose from in mid December why we bought 'last minute' charter trips to Playa de las Americas at Tenerife. You and I have been there before and had a good time at a four star hotel in the Adeje area. 'Last minute' is a lottery. Sometimes a bargain but usually not worth anything more than expected for the low price. Beth and I did not have a bargain. Our 'hotel' was a pension at a back street in Veronicas, the shabbiest area of the whole Playa de las Americas. However, we had celebrated our holiday with several drinks at the five-hour flight and even bought bottle of whisky on the plane. So we were a bit tipsy when we went out at Saturday evening for our first 'look around' in the area. It began well for us; only a block away from the pension was a bar with many young local men. We went in and only a few minutes later we were walking away with two young men who lead our way to a shabby hotel where the rooms were rented for one hour at time. Of course, we understood that his hotel was a kind of whorehouse but we found it exiting and giggled when we went into our rooms with the young men. We decided to meet afterwards at the bar at the hotel reception. When my new "boyfriend" and I undressed I noted that he was very young, hardly more than eighteen years old with a tiny penis. However, I felt it as an adventure and spread my legs for him on the bed. Thirty seconds later it was over. The boy was ashamed, dressed and went out quickly. When even I was almost dressed, the manager knocked on the door and, came in and talked a lot in Spanish of which she only understood a few words as 'no problema' and 'senorita por favor'. "

"I followed him down to the bar, where he gave me a glass of brandy and introduced me to a very good looking man in his mid twenties which he called Ramon. When I tried to tell the manager that I was waiting for 'other senorita ' he poked on his watch and told me something about 'amigo renta habitacion todo el noche'. Ramon, who spoke some English interpreted 'your friend's amigo rented room for all night long, he fuck senorita very much' I was disappointed after my fiasco with the teenager and felt horny for the handsome Ramon so I had no objections when he took my hand and told me, 'Come with me, Ramon show you something'. I was mad with Beth and told Ramon that I had to go up to the room and talk to her but Ramon told me, 'manager speak to amigo, amigo speak English to senorita'. I got satisfied with that and let Ramon lead me out from the bar. After a short walk we came to a small Renault Clio, Ramon opened the passenger side door and told me, 'in'. After some hesitation I was stupid enough to get into the car and Ramon drove away. When I asked, 'where are we going?' he told me, 'very good, you see soon' and began babble Spanish in his cell phone. After about fifteen, twenty minutes on a narrow country road we came to a valley with a few white farmhouses. Ramon stopped the car at one of those farmhouses where se could see a rusty sign, 'VINO' why I understood that we were at a wine yard. Then he went out of the car opened my door and told me, 'come'. We went to backside of the house where a shabby old man opened a door. Ramon lead me into the house where I could see an another old man, as shabby as the first."

"When in the house, Ramon and the men began an intensive arguing in Spanish. After several minutes they shake hands and one of the men took up his valet and gave Ramon three 100 Euro bills (about 390 in US$) where after Ramon told me, 'you good girl, I back tomorrow' and left the house. When I tried to follow him, one of the men blocked the door. Now I understood the cruel truth, Ramon was a pimp and he had sold me as a whore to these shabby old men. When I tried to tell them in English that I was a tourist and no whore and I would go to the police and the Guardia Civil, the men got a good laugh. Then the one who had paid the money told me, 'puta strip!' When I didn't obey, he took a whip and sat down on a chair, the other man forced me to lie down over the sitting man's knees and held my wrists behind my back. The sitting man folded up my skirt, took off my panties and began a hard cruel whipping on my bare ass and tights. The pain was terrible and I cried and shouted in despair as much as I could. When I was asked again, 'puta strip?' I shouted, 'si, si, yes, yes'."

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,371 Followers
12